PDA

View Full Version : Jats Personalities contributed in fame.

rsdalal
October 30th, 2002, 11:39 PM
Maharaja SurajMal

Sir Chhotu Ram

Sardar Bhagat Singh

Ch. DeviLal

Ch. Charan Singh

I think (hope ) every body knows these personalities and no need of description.
Please add on more and description if they are not that well known.
I am sure elders on this site know many more which we are not ware of...

sanjeev_khokher
October 31st, 2002, 01:14 AM
Start with very lattest....

Gen. Ved Parkash Malik.....

rsdalal
October 31st, 2002, 02:04 AM
Khokhar ssab,
May be you want to write few introductory lines about him. I have heared the name in news but was not sure till now he is a jat.

Sanjeev Khokhar (Oct 30, 2002 02:44 p.m.):
Start with very lattest....

Gen. Ved Parkash Malik.....

abhishek
November 1st, 2002, 10:37 PM
If we are talking about former army chief Gen V P Malik then I am sorry he is not a JAT for sure he is a pakistani refugee and was born somewhere in pakistan and his family migrated to india after partition as far as I know he is punjabi khatri.
Regds
Abhishek

ram
November 1st, 2002, 11:56 PM
Gen, VP Malik is a Punjabi Khatri.

rsdalal
November 2nd, 2002, 12:15 AM
Maharaja Shri UdaiBhan Singh Rana
(1901-1954) DhaulPur Riyasat, He was such a famous personality that he was invited to lay the foundation stone of Birla Mandir, Delhi in 1932. Is not it a surprise to know that Birla mandir was founded by a JAT.

harvindermalik
November 2nd, 2002, 12:35 AM
gen. v p malik is a 100% zangi punjabi...yo to unki shakl pai dikhai sai... bhaiyo saare malik/rathee/kundu/dalal jat na hote.. ye surname dusre states mai alag casts ke bhi sai

harvindermalik
November 2nd, 2002, 12:41 AM
Birla mandir was founded by a JAT!!!!!!! baniya shyana tha jat tai pathar dharwa k raji kr diya.. bhagwan ka mandir apne ( nam ) kr liya.. yha aap logo ko bta du bhagwan k mandir pai ek baniye ka nam sun kai..iske virod mai MANOJ KUMAR nai apni film YAADGAR mai gana rkha tha...AAYE JA BHAGWAN SE PHLE KISI DHANWAN KA NAM.. US MANDIR KE DWAR KHADE ROE KRISHAN AUR RAM... WO KHET ME MILEGA KHALIHAN ME MILEGA..BHAGWAN TO E BANDE INSAAN ME MILEGA...

rsdalal
November 5th, 2002, 07:29 PM
Shri Baldev Singh Dhankad,
Humyupur Rohatak Hariyana, In 1914 he founded the first JAT school in Rohtak.

sanjeev_khokher
November 5th, 2002, 11:39 PM
Dear Friends.....My apology........if the information was not relevant....

...as far as source of information concern...I came to know that Gen. Malik belongs to a village called Kheda Mastan near Shamli dist. Mujjefernager UP....

Any way.....
Thanks very much for the correction.

vikasduhan
November 6th, 2002, 03:50 PM
ya to madi si gadbad kar di. Wo 'Gen. Malik' nahin 'Lt. Gen. Malik' the. Unhone pichla election bhi lada tha. Par apne ilake waloon ko wo manas pasand konya aya ar uski jamant jabt karwa di.

sanjaykharb
November 7th, 2002, 01:31 PM
Sanjay Kharb (1975 onwards)
Yoo choora sey bahut anndee...
Thodey sey dinoo ki baat sey ........ yoo jatoon ka naam roshan jaroor karega!!

rsdalal
November 7th, 2002, 07:17 PM
Bhai Sanjay Kharab,
We are talking about who contributed. You WILL contribute, so we will include you when you will Roshan jato ka Nam.
Bura matna maniye Majak ke up Majak se.
...Ranvir

Sanjay Kharb (Nov 07, 2002 03:01 a.m.):
Sanjay Kharb (1975 onwards)
Yoo choora sey bahut anndee...
Thodey sey dinoo ki baat sey ........ yoo jatoon ka naam roshan jaroor karega!!

ranjitjat
November 7th, 2002, 07:47 PM
Please also read on this site other entry- poems- topics on the following.
Maharani Mata Kishori
Maharaja Jawahar singh.
Sir Chhaju ram & bhua Laxmi devi.
who provided safe house for Bhagat Singh in Calcutta for 2 months.

Maharaja Ranjitsingh of Bharatpur- Defeated lord lake 4 times at Lohagarh fort Of Bhatatpur.
Maharaja Ranjitsingh of Lahore- sikh ruler.
And many more Jat Heroes.

chashokverma
November 8th, 2002, 01:11 AM
1.Raja Mahendra Pratap Varma; Raja of Mursan. who was the first president of govt of India formed in exile in Afganistan when the country was under British rule. Surprisingly very few Jats remember him whereas on his death unofficially the great man was given the state honour by the Govt of India.

2. The line or rulers of Bharatpur state. It being recent in history is therefore fresh in the mind. There have been many more rulers not remebered but were great persons of their times. some of them are

a. Phakka, Kulabhata and Ajita of Kama: a place near Bharatpur (6th Century AD).

b. Dharam Pal in Bayana- Mathura- Mahaban ( Ninth Centry AD)

c. Sind Pal. 11th from Sind Pal; Jaindra Pal (11th centry AD. also known as Jai Pal or Jaitra Pal). As per Brahmans he was 241st in line from lord Krishna. Thahan Pal or Than Pal the son of Jaindra Pal.

d. Dharam Pal (Karouli), Madan Pal ( the decedent of madan Pal were the Bharatpur rulers), Mahi Pal ( Mahaban. the fore father of the writer), Viajay Pal, Ran Pal ( Ranthambore) and other 6 sons.

e. The Mahaban line of rulers (11-13the century AD) from Mahi Pal. Vijay Pal, Ajay Pal, Hari Pal and other 4 rulers.

f. these were all the rulers of fame in their times. Unfortunatley due to biased attitude they have not been given thier dues in the normal history books. The history scholors certainely know about them. ( for reference see dist gazteer of Bayana, Mathura and Bharatpur district). In fact so was the fame of Mahaban rulers that one of the princes was married in Mewar.

g. For more on these rulers see my posting on JADU VANSHI rulers of Bayana, Mathura, Bharatpur and Mahaban.

rahulgochhwal
November 8th, 2002, 11:03 AM
hi to all !!!!
well talking about famous JAT personalities a few comes to mind ...
Mahender Chaudhary....former PM of Fiji is a jat from vill. Bahu (rohtak)
Rafiq Tarar..a mula(moslem) jat ...the former president of pakistan..

rsdalal
November 8th, 2002, 09:19 PM
Veer Gokul Singh ji
1630-1670. Father Shri MrduSingh, Got Sinsinwal, Villeage Gokul-Tilpat, Mathura.
When Auranjeb, destroyed Mathura, Vrandawan’s temples, Gokul Singh ji started Gorrila warfare with the mogul army for about 10 years. He was caught wounded and was cut into pieces.
I think I have heard his name in some Ragani. I do not remember.

rajendersingh
November 9th, 2002, 09:30 AM
lt.gen k.k. singh director gen military operation of india in 1971 war.i read in a book that as per author's information he was the only D.G.M.O. IN WORLD whose plan for war was accepted in toto by head of state[p. m.]and war was won.the book was written by gen s. singh.gen k.k.singh belongs to bhadani vill. in jhajjar distt.

ranjitjat
November 9th, 2002, 02:38 PM
Gen. K.K Singh son was Captain of INS Virat.

smalik
November 9th, 2002, 05:13 PM
ND malik sahaab
sahi kaha
Harvinder Malik (Nov 01, 2002 02:05 p.m.):
gen. v p malik is a 100% zangi punjabi...yo to unki shakl pai dikhai sai... bhaiyo saare malik/rathee/kundu/dalal jat na hote.. ye surname dusre states mai alag casts ke bhi sai

naveenadalal
November 11th, 2002, 10:08 AM
Adding few more well known Famous jat personalities.
Sh. Dara Singh (free-style wrestler)
Sh. Satpal Singh (not sure about his surname but he is a jat , won gold medal in Asiad in free-style wrestling)
Guru Hanuman (coach - free style-wrestling)

From Politics :
Ku. Natwar Singh
Sh. Ram Niwas Mirdha
Sh. NathuRam Mirdha
Sh. BalRam Jakhad
Sh. Sahib Singh Verma
Sh. Yogender Shastri

Sh. Satveer Chaudhary (senator in Us)

From Film Industry:
Sh. Dharmender
Sunny deol & Bobby Deol
Parveen Dabas
Yash Tank

Cricketer:
Sh. Virender Sahwag
Sh. Raman Lamba
Sh. Harbhajan Singh
Sh. Vijay Dahiya
Sh. Nehra

Swai Raja Maan Singh
Raja Jai singh

jaatni
November 11th, 2002, 10:28 AM
hello
kindly add the name of sandeep banwasa in the film industry coloumn as presently he is playing the role of sahil in the serial kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi on star plus.
n the name is yash tonk and not yash tank.
thanks

jaatni
November 11th, 2002, 10:33 AM
i am sorry i misspelt the name in hurry.it is baswana and not banwasa.i sincerely apologise.
simran.

ranjitjat
November 11th, 2002, 05:34 PM
Naveena ji - good try.
Sawae- Mansingh
Sawae - Jaisingh are not jat. They are Rajput ruler of Jaipur State.
Harbhajan singh is not a jat I was told when i wrote these name in Jat Sports Persons list.

Thank

ranjitjat
November 11th, 2002, 05:48 PM
Ch- Bansilal
CH- Ajit singh
Ch-Omparkash Chautala
Ch- Vikram varma
Shrimati- Chandrawati

rajendersingh
November 11th, 2002, 08:53 PM
naveenaji, thanks you have done a good job.we are all proud of all these jats.they all have brought laurels to our country .only name which has no place on this site is so called Guru Hanuman which have been mised by dudee ji. Some how i fail to understand how come that Chacha Dudee ji did not find the odd man out. HANUMAN was a SC from jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan.

naveenadalal
November 11th, 2002, 09:54 PM
Dudeeji & Rajenderji,
thanks for the correct information.

shamsher
November 11th, 2002, 10:39 PM
sir you know a good deal abt the history of jats..do you happen to read the book on the history of jats.a good book in my opinion..shamsher

Ch Ashok Verma (Nov 07, 2002 02:41 p.m.):
1.Raja Mahendra Pratap Varma; Raja of Mursan. who was the first president of govt of India formed in exile in Afganistan when the country was under British rule. Surprisingly very few Jats remember him whereas on his death unofficially the great man was given the state honour by the Govt of India.

2. The line or rulers of Bharatpur state. It being recent in history is therefore fresh in the mind. There have been many more rulers not remebered but were great persons of their times. some of them are

a. Phakka, Kulabhata and Ajita of Kama: a place near Bharatpur (6th Century AD).

b. Dharam Pal in Bayana- Mathura- Mahaban ( Ninth Centry AD)

c. Sind Pal. 11th from Sind Pal; Jaindra Pal (11th centry AD. also known as Jai Pal or Jaitra Pal). As per Brahmans he was 241st in line from lord Krishna. Thahan Pal or Than Pal the son of Jaindra Pal.

d. Dharam Pal (Karouli), Madan Pal ( the decedent of madan Pal were the Bharatpur rulers), Mahi Pal ( Mahaban. the fore father of the writer), Viajay Pal, Ran Pal ( Ranthambore) and other 6 sons.

e. The Mahaban line of rulers (11-13the century AD) from Mahi Pal. Vijay Pal, Ajay Pal, Hari Pal and other 4 rulers.

f. these were all the rulers of fame in their times. Unfortunatley due to biased attitude they have not been given thier dues in the normal history books. The history scholors certainely know about them. ( for reference see dist gazteer of Bayana, Mathura and Bharatpur district). In fact so was the fame of Mahaban rulers that one of the princes was married in Mewar.

g. For more on these rulers see my posting on JADU VANSHI rulers of Bayana, Mathura, Bharatpur and Mahaban.

ranjitjat
November 11th, 2002, 11:20 PM
Rajender Bhatijy-
Some of these names i wrote so many times on this site under different heading.
Guru Hanuman was guru to many Jat wrestlers like Sajjan singh.
We also miss here so many wrestlers like
Hindkeshari- Master Chandgi ram
Hon capt- Lilaram Sangwan
Sub. Sajjan singh
Udey chand
Also new hind keshari like
Jagdish
Sonika - Kalirawan
which you witness the fight in Gurgaun.
Children of Master Chandgiram Ji.

sanjeev_khokher
November 11th, 2002, 11:29 PM
to add some more.....

Ch. Sompal Shastri - Former Minister of Agri. (Persently Member of Yojna Ayog)

Sh. Verender Varma - Former Govrn. of Punjab

Ch. Mehender Singh Tequet - Chairmen BKU

Sh. Virsen Saroha - Vidhan Parisad Sadsya UP

Ch. Subhash Tomar - Formar Hind Kesri and ASIAN wrestling CHAIMPIAN

Ch. Hariom Panwar - Famous Poet of Veer Ras -Vill-Basi Disst-Bagpat

prashant
November 12th, 2002, 12:55 PM
Dudee Ji,
Seems u don't know Raja Mansingh & Jaisingh of Bharatpur

ranjitjat
November 12th, 2002, 06:39 PM
Mr Chaudhry
I have Written few times about Raja Mansingh MLA of Bharatpur who was killed by police in broad day light in front of 1lakh jats .
His Jeep hit the helicopter of CM MATHUR.
We sent protest letters to Indian government-BBC-World & Indian press.
We also sent condolence letters to his family & his daughter Deepasingh MLA.
I am student of history & written few books on Jat history.
There were 10 Rajas of Bharatpur from
Badansingh To brijender singh.
Never heard of Sawai Jaisingh of Bharatpur.
Sawai Mansingh- Jaisingh were 100% rajput ruler of Jaipur.
If you know more about sawai Jaisingh- mansingh- please write
Iwill be happy to know & that will be more positive contribution instead of simple agree or disagree.
I will welcome historical facts.

ranjitjat
November 12th, 2002, 10:48 PM
Mr- Chaudhry
You send me a personal mail----- rrraaa- dude
I do not know you- I am Mr Dudee.
Every body need some respect & manner.
So please behave like a family Member.

ranjitjat
November 12th, 2002, 10:58 PM
I have written about 6 Rajas of Bharatpur.
If any body has more information about any famous jats,- please write.
Sawai Jaisingh was ruler of Jaipur a Rajput.
If any one has proof that- he was Jat ruler of Bharatpur i will be happy.

yvsgaawar
November 13th, 2002, 12:51 AM
Raja Bacchu Singh of Bharatpur.

rsdalal
November 13th, 2002, 02:31 AM
Rao Chudaman ji,
Born in 1668, Got Sinsinwal, He was the founder of Bharatpur riyasat. He used gorilla warfare techniques against Mogul forces. In 1721 he was poisoned. Does anybody have more info why.
Why he had Rao name, If I am not mistaken, ususally Ahir's in Mahendergadh uses Rao ?

rsdalal
November 14th, 2002, 11:21 PM
Verma Sahab,
If I am correct Raja Mahender pratap died in 1946. Did you mean to say the British Govt in India gave him state of honour.
Thanks in Advance.
...Ranvir

Ch Ashok Verma (Nov 07, 2002 02:41 p.m.):

arjunmalik
November 22nd, 2002, 05:07 PM
Chaudhry Lehri Singh

Member of Parliament, Senior Minister in Joint Punjab - during his tenure the Bhakra Nangal Dam was built. One of the founding fathers of modern Haryana.

sudheer166
November 26th, 2002, 09:03 PM
i would like to add some more prominent jats.

jayshree panwar mayor delhi
anuradha choudhary PWD minister UP
sajjan kumar Ex MP delhi
deep chand bandhu minister delhi gov
R.S sirohi IIT delhi director
R .S dabas Ex HR head
hero honda

ishwarlamba
November 27th, 2002, 07:24 AM
I have a friend Raj Singh in Bay Area USA.
He may be most successful Jat in USA.
Before the Dot Com buble, He had 80 companies.
He contributed money for Rurkee University to become IIT Rurkee.
One reporter asked him about publicity, his ansver was "I come from a farmers family in Meerut India, if some body picks them up, I will have to pay money to get released"

virender
November 27th, 2002, 12:14 PM
and in films some more name
Smt.Hema malini
ms.Esha Deol
ms.Mahima Chaudhary
and i am not sure about (Sarita Chaudhary)