PDA

View Full Version : Amazing but true

d_malik
November 10th, 2002, 11:37 AM
Amazing ! But True !

6 glasses of water (1.5 liters). Without spending on medicine, tablets, injections, diagnosis, Doctor fees, etc., just by drinking pure water, the following diseases will be cured. You can never believe before practising. Let us see the list of diseases being cured by this therapy

Diseases cured by Drinking water
1. Headache
2. Blood Pressure/Hyper Tension
3. Anemia (Blood Shortage)
4. Rheumatism (Pain in joints/ muscles)
5. General Paralysis
6. Obesity
7. Artheritis
8. Sinusitis
9. Tachycardia
10. Giddiness
11. Cough (Khansi)
12. Asthma
13. Bronchitis
14. Pulmonary Tuberculosis (T.B.)
15. Meningitis
16. Kidney stones
17. Urogenital disease
18. Hyper-acidity
19. Gastro-entritis
20. Dysentery
21. Rectal Piodapse
22. Constipation (Kabj)
23. Hostorthobics
24. Diabetes (Madhumeh)
25. Eye diseases
26. Ophthalmic Haemorrage & Ophthalmia (reddish eye)
27. Irregular Menstruation
28. Leukemia (white Blood)
29. Uterine cancer
30. Breast cancer
31. Laryngitis

How to do this water therapy?

1. Early morning after you get up from bed (without even brushing your teeth) drink 1.50 liters of water i.e., 5 to 6 glasses. Better to premeasure 1.50 liters of water. Let us all know that our ancestors termed this therapy as "Usha Paana Chikitsa". You may wash your face thereafter.

2. Here it is very essential to note that nothing else - neither drinks nor solid food of any sort - should be taken within 1 hours before and after drinking these 1.50 liters of water.

3. It is also to be strictly observed that no Alcoholic drinks should be taken the previous night.

4. If required, boiled and filtered water may be used for this purpose.

Is it possible to drink 1.50 liters of water at one time?

To begin with, one may find it difficult to drink 1.50 liters of water at one time, but one will get used to it gradually. Initially, while practising you may drink four glasses first and the balance two glasses after a gap of two minutes. Initially you may find the necessity to urinate 2 to 3 times within an hour, but it will become normal after sometime. By research and experience, the following diseases are observed to be cured with this therapy within the indicated days as below:

Constipation 1 day
Acidity 2 days
Diabetes 7 days
BP & Hypertension 4 weeks
Cancer 4 weeks
Pulmonary TB 3 months

Note:
It is advised that persons suffering from Artheritis or Rheumatism should practise this therapy thrice a day, i.e., morning, midday and night, 1 hours before meals - for one week; and twice a day subsequently till the disease is cured.

How does pure water act?

Consuming ordinary drinking water by the right method purifies human body. It renders the colon more effective by forming new fresh blood, known in medical terms as Haematopaises. That the mucousal folds of the colon and intestines are activated by this method, is an undisputed fact, just as the theory that the mucousal fold produces new fresh blood.

If the colon is cleaned then the nutrients of the food taken several times a day will be absorbed and by the action of the mucousal folds they are turned into fresh blood. The blood is all-important in curing ailments and restoring health, and for this water should be consumed in a regular pattern. We make an earnest request that the above method
should be read and practised carefully.

Please spread this message to your friends & relatives.

Thanx and Bye ....... H2O

ranjitjat
November 10th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Devander Bhai- Good one.
Diabetes in 7 days- can not believe.
How much water you drink before & after writing this ????????
I will try any way.
Thanks

shokeen123
November 10th, 2002, 10:05 PM
Devendra Bhai:

I am not sure of your expertise in the medical field, but from my own experience as a medical professional, I find your posting very disturbing. First of all, one should be very careful in choosing medical information to be posted on community boards such as this. One should include a reference source in making such amazing claims. While I agree medicine has made significant stride in the last few decades in finding treatment of certain diseases, BUT THAT WATER CAN CURE SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITIONS SUCH AS CANCER, DIABETES, ANEMIA, AND TUBERCULOSIS, is an outrageous attempt to mislead the Jatland community.

In a way, water is life. Every system of the body depends on water for survival. However, water doesn’t cure any of the ailments you have described. Water is necessary for the digestion and absorption of vitamins and nutrients. It is also true that fiber alone cannot aid proper digestive function, and as a result of inadequate water, fiber can cause constipation. Water also carries away waste from the body, detoxifying the liver and the kidneys. Dehydration thickens the blood causing the body to work much harder. The brain is less active, effecting concentration and acuity; and the body becomes fatigued. However, water only helps in maintaining regular and optimal function of these systems, WATER DOES NOT CURE ANY DISEASES (other than dehydration). Each disease has its own etiology and patho-physiology.

Because this posting is so wrong and misleading, it should be withdran from the board.

I hope people will take ANY and ALL medical information from the Web with a grain of salt, unless it is from a reputable medical journal or source.

Here is a useful link for health information:

http://www.nih.gov/

Click on Health Information
Click on Health Topics A-Z

urmiladuhan
November 11th, 2002, 02:25 AM
body. It renders the colon more effective by forming new fresh blood, known in medical terms as Haematopaises. That the mucousal folds of the colon and intestines are activated by this method, is an undisputed fact, just as the theory that the mucousal fold produces new fresh blood.

Hello,
Isn't red bone marrow the place to make RBC? And spleen maybe. I have heard of the good effects of water for getting rid of kidney stones and skin hydration, but the effects listed above are unheard of from reliable sources. I wonder how many patients have benefited from the therapy.

urmiladuhan
November 11th, 2002, 03:52 AM
[ How much water you drink before & after writing this ????????

Good Question!!!

ranjitjat
November 11th, 2002, 05:10 AM
Malik Bhai
Now you will need 3 liters of water every morning- instead of 1.5 litres.
3 cheers- for 3 liters waters.

rsdalal
November 11th, 2002, 05:17 AM
I do not believe it will cure that many things. But For sure it is is good thing to try.
Thanks for posting the good stuff...

Par Bhai ek cheej kee kami se, Bed Tea ale ke kare, Tane batai ke 1 ghante tak kuchh orr nahi khana pina. Breakfast bhee mara gaya...

yvsgaawar
November 11th, 2002, 09:20 PM
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION DEVENDRA BHAI.