PDA

View Full Version : INTRODUCTION.

akdalal
November 12th, 2002, 10:04 AM
Hi All !!

I have been a member of Jatland.com for about 8 months. I was just thinking today after going thru the site that as there are 740 members who are proud to be Jat are located almost all parts of the world and ofcourse we all happen to be travelling every now and than.

I think that hardly we all know each other moreover the individual profile does not include all the details.

May I request you all to initiate the process of knowing each other in a much better way by sharing some common details.

I would like to tell about my self first in a small simple format:

Name: Anand Dalal
Contact No: 9810495633
D.O.B: 29th September 1969
Profession: Working as DGM in Bharti Group (Telecom Industry).

I wish you all will love the idea of knowing each other better.

All are welcome to share the above common details. In case someone don't like this idea please feel free to share your views on this concept.

Kindest Regards,

padam
November 12th, 2002, 11:18 AM
MR DALAL IT VERY GOOD IDEA TO KNOWN EACH OTHER BETTER

akdalal
November 12th, 2002, 11:30 AM
Padam Ji,

Thanks for +ve response. I would like to request you to initiate the process by giving your introduction.

regards,

rahulgochhwal
November 12th, 2002, 12:20 PM
hi !!
well dalal bhaisaab i think its a great idea. but it would still be better if a comprehensive member list is made available on the site as profiles available on the site are mostly for people who are active...and i think majority of them are not so active..

amar0974
November 12th, 2002, 12:41 PM
Theek Ka hai Bhai Anand Yo Tarika Badhia hai

Name : Amardeep Bazaad
Contact No : 8611637-9
D.O.B: 2nd September 1974
Profession: Working as Member Operation Team(firstandsecond.com).

amarsirohi
November 12th, 2002, 05:16 PM
I fully agree with Rahul. I do not think that all 740 of us can post to this thread and introduce ourselves.
Instead i think that it should be made compulsary for new members to fill out a form of basic information when they wish to join into the folds of Jatland...
Moreover the site can be modified a bit so that you are prompted with all new user profiles since your last login...
But for the time being to continue with what was started by Mr Dalal ... here goes.

Name : Amar Sirohi
Based in : Nicosia, Cyprus
Work : Senior Systems Analyst (Card Mgmt. Systems)
Phone : +357 99 740719

Rahul Gochhwal (Nov 12, 2002 01:50 a.m.):
hi !!
well dalal bhaisaab i think its a great idea. but it would still be better if a comprehensive member list is made available on the site as profiles available on the site are mostly for people who are active...and i think majority of them are not so active..

jaatni
November 12th, 2002, 07:16 PM
hi there
ya ur idea ios a nice one but sir.there are some reverse points to it too.
like one cannot beleive each n everybody on net..........obviously almost many of us are interested in promoting the jat community n helping each other to flourish n gain n yes to help each other also.
but then also i dont think it is possible for each n every member to give his or her adress n phone no.especially female members.
most of the female members are instructed by their family members not to reveal there full identity on net as many a times there have been cases of illegal phone calls n all.
so anyway i think those who feel comfortable should readily participate.
thanks n regards
simran

akdalal
November 13th, 2002, 01:13 PM
Dear Ms. Simran,

I fully appreciate your feelings. Its not compulsory to give all your details on net mainly the contact number. But the location should be OK. Moreover like many of you I myself have been brought up outside Haryana. What at the most I know about myself is my Surname and a little bit of our language. I am really excited to learn more about our community which can be a common knowledge for all of us.

Moreover you all would agree with me that our Samnsakars have always taught us to respect all mainly the females. I have a 6 yr old daughter and I fully understand your feelings and reservations. All the data is not compulsory. I am also of the view that for the benefit of our JAT Community we all have to change our attitude towards many things.

So pls go ahead as per your feelings and thinking.

with kindest regards.