PDA

View Full Version : Jhajjar

sandeepbalyan
November 16th, 2002, 10:30 AM
What is u r opinion abt the incident of Jhajjar
?
(I wrote this because it is linked to jats some where as I saw in news telling abt jats and dalits..)
opinion are appreciated

biotechs2001
November 16th, 2002, 11:26 PM
But this problem was not at all any Intention against Dalits. It was pure public sentiments for Cow and animals.
whats u r reading is not fairs, hyper media and opportunistic politics.

sanjaychhikara
November 17th, 2002, 10:45 PM
ram ram bhaisaab,

Well I hail from Jhajjar (currently living in Holland) but there seems to be no problem in Jhajjar, the media have blown out the topic out of proportion. There have many wrong things written about the lynching, I know the police post there and I can tell u that there could be never a few thousand people to lynch the dalits. I support the Jats that are blockading the roads because the Jats in custody are innocent. The policemen are the one who should be in custody. If u dont agree with me please reply!

Jat numeber one!!!

dradahiya
November 18th, 2002, 06:55 AM
yes,
iagree with this that all this is done by police and jats should not be held responsible for this.
arvind dahiyaquote]Sandeep Balyan (Nov 16, 2002 12:00 a.m.):
What is u r opinion abt the incident of Jhajjar
?
(I wrote this because it is linked to jats some where as I saw in news telling abt jats and dalits..)
opinion are appreciated[/quote]

sandeepbalyan
November 18th, 2002, 10:20 AM
Hi I agree with u all man ..This I wrote as I saw on a TV news channel ..
I am always with them even they do good or bad... my intention is always positive..

" Anpad jat padhe likhe barabar
Padha likha jat khuda barabar"

Njoy ...

Thanks a lot for u r answers

Best Reagrds
sandeep