PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen Shubha Chand Sheroyan lately on board? eom

urmiladuhan
November 23rd, 2002, 01:31 AM
--

dkumar
November 23rd, 2002, 12:25 PM
its long when I last saw any message from himself....he seems to be staying away and watch the proceedings from boundry line...hello sir...your words of wisdom and kind guidance is really needed at jatland.

Thanks

shokeen123
November 23rd, 2002, 07:19 PM
Urmila and Dhanesh:

Now I realize why Martin Luther King had so prophetically said this:

"In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends!"

Shubha Chand Bhai, time to come home! Remember you once told me I should never give up on Jatland?

Sujata

ndahiya
November 23rd, 2002, 09:36 PM
Oh well

Sorry to disappoint you all... Shubhachand ji is in India for a couple of months, and in the countryside untouched by the IT revolution... :)

He should be back mid/late December.

Nitin

rajendersingh
November 23rd, 2002, 09:50 PM
sheoran saab is on the right place.after all these pizzas ,burger and what not he must be enjoying his bajre ki roti and sarso ka saag with nuni/tindee ka ghee. kabee kabbar to rabri bhi chda late hon ge .good, keep it up

ranjitjat
November 27th, 2002, 07:03 PM
Shubha chand ji-
CAMEL SAFARI karty huye Luharu sy nikal liye han ----------------------------------
Abhi 2 khabar mile hh ki Aryanagar -------JHUNJHANU -RAJ ki taraf ja rahay han.
Have nice SAFARI-UTANI KI SAWARI-------
Happy holidays
3 cheers

raj2rif
November 27th, 2002, 10:32 PM
Dear Nitin,
Thanks for informing. Kindly convey our good wishes to him if you happen to contact him.
How is Col Dahiya doning? Kindly do let us know as to how to post pictures on this site as some members have rightly suggested.