PDA

View Full Version : what we can do to help our community?

dradahiya
November 29th, 2002, 10:52 PM
hi friends,
good to see that many of us are intrested to do some thing substantial for our community.But do we know what to do and if some body knows can he/she tell me what he is doing in that direction?Our problem(jats)is that we speak a lot about jats but not doing much which can change the lives of our deprived brothers and sisters.good thing is that now more and more jats are reaching to good posts and also many of us are abroad also.
Can we(young jats) make an organization and start working in the field of health and education?I know that presently i am in UK and some of you might think that khud to videsh main sai aar baat kare sai badi badi.
now i am telling you an experiment done by Shri Pandurang shastri Aadavvale in maharstra and gujrat.he made an organization called as swadya andolan.here people contribute what they can.i mean time ,labour,money etc and according to their capacity.this movement is international recognized and has changed the lives of many indians.they work on a principal that give work not roti so that he can earn him self.
now i am asking again that can we form such group which can make a difference in the life of rural jats?
I am ready to take first step and waiting for ideas to make this dream reality as being a doctor i have seen so many jat children dying because of illteracy and ignorance.a little helping hand can make difference.
we have talked a lot already and now it is time to act.remenber Sir Chottu Ram who started the first movement among jats and it is only becauseof him that we all are in such sound position.
waiting for your ideas and reply.
regards,
arvind

dkumar
November 30th, 2002, 10:55 AM
Hi Arvind,

Its really a noble thought and I am ready to be part of it...FYI my brother has completed MBBS and undergoing internship and he intends to do masters too after that we have zeroed in on Idea of having a Speciality(if not super speciality) Nursing home at our home town Sadabad (Dist Hathras) area having dense population of Jats. The work in this reagrd we have already initiated and started construction too! We hope to serve Community as specific and Mankind on whole by providing services at par with big cities on affordable prices!

and you know- This Idea of our is criticised by none other than few our community ppl by saying is kasbe mein ke rakha hai....kahin city mein shuru karo etc..

sudheer166
November 30th, 2002, 07:58 PM
arvind dahiya (Nov 29, 2002 12:25 p.m.):
hi friends,
good to see that many of us are intrested to do some thing substantial for our community.But do we know what to do and if some body knows can he/she tell me what he is doing in that direction?Our problem(jats)is that we speak a lot about jats but not doing much which can change the lives of our deprived brothers and sisters.good thing is that now more and more jats are reaching to good posts and also many of us are abroad also.
Can we(young jats) make an organization and start working in the field of health and education?I know that presently i am in UK and some of you might think that khud to videsh main sai aar baat kare sai badi badi.
now i am telling you an experiment done by Shri Pandurang shastri Aadavvale in maharstra and gujrat.he made an organization called as swadya andolan.here people contribute what they can.i mean time ,labour,money etc and according to their capacity.this movement is international recognized and has changed the lives of many indians.they work on a principal that give work not roti so that he can earn him self.
now i am asking again that can we form such group which can make a difference in the life of rural jats?
I am ready to take first step and waiting for ideas to make this dream reality as being a doctor i have seen so many jat children dying because of illteracy and ignorance.a little helping hand can make difference.
we have talked a lot already and now it is time to act.remenber Sir Chottu Ram who started the first movement among jats and it is only becauseof him that we all are in such sound position.
waiting for your ideas and reply.
regards,
arvind

dear arvind

you are thinking in right ditection.jatland has provided us a very good platform to serve
the deprived section of our comminity better.
money is not the big problem of our community but attitude.a large nimber of rural
childern suffer due lack of direction.and lack of role models.if the educated persons of our community go to their villages and give direction to parents and childern about new career oppurtinites , a lot of improvement will be there.
ur effort in this diretion is really apperciatable.

rameshlakra
December 1st, 2002, 05:56 PM
hi arvind
like u said everybody has this thing at the back of mind but only thing is that how to get started .
what should be the goal ? what is ground situation out their in the village ? why arn't our youngster doing well despite having so much talent ?
we have a lot of talent , i remmember when i was at nda khadakwasla jats r the people who take away all the honour in academics , games etc . we were respected a lot there & even later on in the respective forces because everybody knows everybody else's capability & its the action that counts in the forces & not the words . so the point of contention is not whether we have talent or not , it is already proved beyond anybodies doubt.
the problem lies in rt guidance & rt education . the attitude of youth is to be improved & they have to be told that their exist a beautiful world beyond their villages & they can enjoy it without compromising their value & tradition. such ideas can be discussed over this very forum by making a seperate column . then we can get down to the core of the problem & there after reaching out to our villages to implement these ideas.
shall be glad to be part of such a thing

harvindermalik
December 13th, 2002, 12:32 AM
Dear dehiya..Nice to find a like minded jat
aapka sochana jayaz hai.. mai es concept pe kam kr rha hu.. kuchh dino me aap sab se share karunga... jat ki soch ko bada karne ki bahut jarurat hai...kyonki wo gaon dehat aur usse kuchh K.M. tk hi duniya mankar chalta hai.. nyi bato..nyi cheezo..nye ideas ko apanane me kafi der karta hai..aur ye bhi such hai ki jat ki padhi likhi pidhi..palatkar apno ke liye kam nahi karti..

harvindermalik
December 19th, 2002, 01:44 AM
ajib mamla hai !!!! 95 bar log padh chuke hai..pr comment 4 hi hai...kam ki bato pr fursat kam hi lagai sai bhaiya nai??!!!

dkumar
December 19th, 2002, 10:39 AM
very true....harvinder bhai....but this is something which comes from within....external influence plays very minimal role!

manas
December 19th, 2002, 11:56 AM
Arvind Dahiya Ji

What we can do to help our community?

We can do every help to our community. But the need who will start it.

So start it and finish it.