PDA

View Full Version : Shame

nandalsandeep
January 2nd, 2003, 08:22 PM
Last month, a professor of Delhi University was shot dead by a Jat boy, for the Professor had caught him cheating in the examinations which lead to his suspension from the college. The boy blamed this Professor for ruining his career as he belonged to Jat community. When he was arrested later, he waved in front of T.V. cameras as a "hero",with a ear to ear grin. What he was heard saying in one of the TV News Channels was something like this " Yeh manne jatan khater karya sai; manne saare yaad raakhiyo; Aaj ke baad koi kisse Jat ne nahin chedega"

Is this the publicity that Jats deserve? I wonder if this is the right platform to raise this but I do feel that such deeds should be denounced by us for good. This certainly is not the direction we would like our youth to be headed towards...

shekhar_nehra
January 2nd, 2003, 11:23 PM
Sandeep Bhai !

Mein aap ke mat se sehmat hoon.

We all are ashamed by this incident.No one should take law into his hands and dedicate the crime to the community.These kind of acts only defeat our purpose of proving that we are a progressive and forward looking community.

jaatni
January 3rd, 2003, 12:02 AM
this seriously is something to be ashamed of!!!
n these are the people who contribute to downgrade the community........

ranjitjat
January 3rd, 2003, 01:45 AM
REALLY SHAME - BUT MORE SHAME
PER ISAY KAMA NAE TAO JATS LATTHH GADANA BOLATY HAN.
you will find some thing daily
Last month in jaipur- one PROF ABUSE MAHARAJA SURAJMAL.The jat students called a meeting for direct action. They failed to locate the GUILITY PROF.
so they taught a lesson to a wrong PROF.
vah - SHARMA TAO MILA NAHI - PER dusary PROF SHARMA KI DHULAE KARDI.
AUR ISAMAE VAH JATOO KI SAAN IZAT SAMAJHTY HAN>

scsheorayan
January 3rd, 2003, 06:55 AM
In our times they used to call it Goondagardi and if parents found out about it the goonda got thrashing at home. That does not seem to be happening and glorification of Goondagardi seems to be catching on.

amar0974
January 3rd, 2003, 10:52 AM
Theek Kaho ho Sandeep Ji ye Bahut he Sharam Key Baat Hai, Wo Maney Bhey Zee News Channel Par Ye Kahta Hua Suna Tha or Bahut He Sharam Mehsoos Huye thee, Jabkey Wo Bilkul Guilty Feel Nahi Kar Raha Tha. Hamey Waisey Purey Baat Ka Nahi Pata Key Kis Karan Sey Usney Ye Step Uthaya. Per iss Ghatna Key Baad Ye Kehna Ke ye Jaaton Key Leye Keya Hai Wakai Jaaton ke leye Sharam Key Baat Hai.

rsdalal
January 3rd, 2003, 08:04 PM
Killing somebody is a big crime, but We do not know the detail, so no point in bashing somebody. Rahi Media ke bat te, Media kab se doodh ka dhula hone laga.
Do not we remember the media report that Ch Mahender Singh Tikait as well slapped one Dr. in AIMS. Did media give the detail why, just the said that Jat leader slapped a doctor.

akdabas
January 4th, 2003, 10:48 AM
What ever was the reason, But the statement that he made "He did the murder for JATS" is not good. He could tell the whole reason to the media instead of saying this.

I think he was just trying to get the sympathy of JAT community and hiding his mistakes under the cover of JATS banner.

There are so many other ways to resolve a problem if it was a genuine problem. Killing is never a good and prudent way of finding a solution to any problem.

anjalinandal
January 23rd, 2003, 02:11 AM
I completely agree.

shokeen123
January 23rd, 2003, 10:06 PM
Such actions don't amount to anything! Highly regretable incident indeed!

ravinder
January 23rd, 2003, 11:53 PM
-unfortunate

sansanwalamit
January 24th, 2003, 12:56 AM
yes,
violence is bad ....and killing someone is a sin....and then making your community a scapegoat for this is a bigger sin......but what we have to bring in notice is that what instince provoked him to take such a measure and after that ..having a grin and admitting it as hero....I would rather say that the boy must be having a deep rooted inferiorty complex withiin himself ...and due to that complex he must be attributing all the happenings with him a consequence of being a jat...he forgot that it he who has got the complex .....who is weaker, who is incapable and unfit for the society not his commmunity ....thus he did so ....and what good it broguht to him ....i guess nothing.....shame on such a creature with no self esteem, dignity and prowess

jatonline
January 24th, 2003, 11:21 AM
ya Mr. Sandeep ji this is the matter of shame........lakin kya kre ek aadh Bawle Buch pante dekhye bena maantaye nahi ...... ar fair apne aap ne hero samjhen laagjaase......inka kuch bhi nahi keya ja sakta

gajeshd
January 25th, 2003, 09:35 PM
Dear All,

So many us work and strive so hard to create a positive image of ourselves. And just one such act does irrepairable loss to our community. I think where ever we find some thing wrong been done we must denoumce it.

I remeber my engg college students council election. My so called shehari smart oponent when could not find any thing against me. He declared that all should remember I am Jat.

I opennly said let those who donot know till now, know that I am a true Jat and I am proud of it. I won the election with record margin yet to be broken.

Let us stop such nonsenses and high light our constructive and positive traits.

kantalamba
January 26th, 2003, 11:20 AM
Gajesh Bhai,

received your private message.
What are details of the family moved to Quakers Hill, Sydney, Australia.
I replied to you, but I do not have your email no.
If you write his tel, we will be happy to contact this new family.

nagender
January 30th, 2003, 12:17 PM
Sandeep Bhai,
It is really a matter of shame, but we need to go into the root of the matter...which I believe is sudden inflow of big money due to land sales.

I believe, the families should go a little forward to rein in their spoiled brats, which bring bad name to the community..