PDA

View Full Version : Appeal to all JATS......

ajaynehra
September 22nd, 2002, 12:32 PM
Hi JATs

As the subject itself indicates that I am going to reaquest you something which I have felt.

It is now long time I havebeen living in a community < during studies to Job > full of diff. casts like Pandits, Yadavs, Punjabis, Banias etc etc. These casts I found very much cast oriented and they do a lot for the persons in their cast domain to help them out. And what I found in our JATs community that they are not that supporting in some cases for community . It can only be my personal experiance.

I don't know why JATs hesitate in taking the full support for JATs. Although I say it is not like this always , I know lots of JATs who are so dynaminc , They can do anything for the community , But I my request to all JATs who are now at good positions , should promote some talented JATs in their field to make our JAT community very very strong in each and every aspact. My appeal to all JATs who are sitting in such a position in which they can give job and no. of candidates are their , They should give a chance to a JAT who is talented. If someday I become some big shot , I will promote all JATs to such an extant that this community will be so prosperous and develooped that people will call JATS by success. Whenever I se any successfull JAT at some prominant positions I feel proud myself.

My intentions behind this apeal is We should support the people who are from our community in some way or other, b'coz others are doing and we are still lacking somewhere in case of Unity and JATWAAD.

JATWaad is good upto certain extent and we should give a boost to it and make out community successfull as whole not successfull as individuals. I hope I am able to convey what I realy want to say to all my JAT friends at this site. And more over this Site is a real commendable effort so that atleast JATs can interact with each other and this is a good platform for all JATs from all over the world to share their views.

I feel sorry , if I have hurt the sentiments of any JAT by this mail. I don't say all JATs are not coooperative but we should take this in mind to spread to other fellows from our community to make all JATs successfull.

..........................ur comments are most welcome

Ajay Nehra

desiJAT

Proud to be a JAT

neelima
September 23rd, 2002, 04:51 PM
U have done a great job.U r right,all of us should try our best to make our community stronger.I appreciate your spirit and deep
respect for the community

scsheorayan
September 23rd, 2002, 05:27 PM
That may be an exception general saying goes that "Jatra and Katra " fight with their own. It is in our nature and when we get some energy in whatever form natural tendency is dissipation by fighting it with others like us. But then ofcourse with good education and right thinking there is no reason why we can not help each other. Yes we all must do that and initiative is much appreciated.Keep up good work.

dkumar
September 23rd, 2002, 08:11 PM
First of All Thumbs Up to Ajay for bringing such a gr8 topic to the dicussion within Jat Family at Jatland.com!!!

I am in full agrrement with yourself and Respected Shubhaji too...

Its a CRUEL FACT and BITTER TRUTH the JATS at Influential Positions rarely turns up to the good of JATs....and i feel that why saying like Shubhi ji quoted and somewhere at some board myself also mentioed one of similar type i.e. JAT KO YA TO JAT MARE YA MARE KARTAAR...which by literal meaning dont say this but when we read between the lines ...and to the optimum of my knowledge...JATs themselves are the REASON for THEIR DOWNGRADING...if they wod hv helped each other...STORY MIGHT HAVE BEEN ALTOGETHER DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!

Hope it would change for our generation and would prevail for the betterment of community in the times to come!

Thanks,

sushilsehrawat
September 24th, 2002, 10:06 AM
Having worked and studied both in India and abroad, I have experienced that there are people out there willing to help but we need to find the right resource at the right time and at the right place. It's all about Networking.

If you get a chance then plz do go thru:

Effective Networking for Professional Success: Making the Most Your Personal Contacts (Better Management Skills Series) by Rupert Hart, Stirling Books, 1996 (ISBN: 0949142093)

urmiladuhan
September 24th, 2002, 10:50 AM
I completely agree with the author. Jats must help jats whenever and however possible.

I have been helped by Jats at many crucial moments without my asking and so selflessly!

Our community is one of the nicest community in the whole world!!

parul
September 25th, 2002, 10:07 PM
hi all,
so lets start helping each other..
can someone tell me how can i get a good internship abroad in polymer chemistry..

any idea..?
parul

rsdalal
September 26th, 2002, 12:33 AM
Parul, There are many students on this site may be you contact them, they should be able to help you. Recently one Rohit Guliya went to Sydney for MBA, he even posted some information here. May be he or someone can help you in your line as well.
Best of luck

Parul Faujdar (Sep 25, 2002 12:37 p.m.):
hi all,
can someone tell me how can i get a good internship abroad in polymer chemistry..

any idea..?
parul

dkumar
September 26th, 2002, 01:34 PM
Hi Parul,

Visit the link below:

http://mitr.p.lodz.pl/biomat/info_s.html

Hope this works directly or indirectly for urself to achieve ur objective...i would come up with some more information whenever encountered with!

All The Best!!!!

Ranvir Singh Dalal (Sep 25, 2002 03:03 p.m.):
Parul, There are many students on this site may be you contact them, they should be able to help you. Recently one Rohit Guliya went to Sydney for MBA, he even posted some information here. May be he or someone can help you in your line as well.
Best of luck

Parul Faujdar (Sep 25, 2002 12:37 p.m.):
hi all,

any idea..?
parul

sushilsehrawat
September 29th, 2002, 09:40 AM
Parul

Plz visit at:

http://center.acs.org/applications/epic/epicmain.cfm

and run a querry on Polymer Chemistry. You will be able to find internship opportunities globally in your field of interest.

Hope this helps.

regards

Sushil

dchahar
December 22nd, 2002, 03:11 AM
Hi Parul
pls check the site.
http://www.chemjobs.net/search.php3?id=3571)

amarjitjoon
December 22nd, 2002, 10:12 AM
Hi ajay !
Nice appealing. I agree 110% with u.

anilsangwan
December 22nd, 2002, 11:11 AM
First of all i thank Nehra Bhai very much.
It should be in the way he has appealed.
Let us move ahead but not individually....collectively.
Many of the members on this site are Engineers.There are a many Engineering students who are member of this wonderful site. Let us keep posting the vacancies on the site as i have been doing since i became member of this site. for that we need a separate Folder for Rectt. And i request all Jats Abroad to Please let others know the opportunities so that we can shoe our talent in each and every part of the world and serve other JATS.
Helping a single person means helping a full family! I hope you all agree with this view.

Jay Jats

harvindermalik
December 23rd, 2002, 12:27 AM
Bhai ajay..teri bat sochane me achhi hai... pr practical ground pe apne experinces se bta rha hu.. JATRA ar KATRA ki kahawat aaj bhi laagu hoti hai... maine aaj tak jitne bhi jato ko help kiya hai sab ne es kahawat ko confirm kiya hai... ye aap ka paisa ka loss to karenge hi saath me aapki burai karenge..ar aapko gadha bhi btawainge... jat ke mamle me help karne wale se jyada bda kaleja help lene wale jat ka hona chahiye..jat ki ego gadbad karti hai..ye tabhi tak soft rahta hai jab tk enko rasta na pta chalta..jis din rasta pta chalta hai us din pahle SIDHI ko hi girane me time lagata hai... kyonki jat apni tarkki es bat se nhi napta ki wo kitna upar aaliya ...uska napne ka meter ye hota hai ki baki kitne nichai sai..to apane ko bda btane ke liye.. jiska sahara liya hoga usi ko pahle girana aur gadha btana sharu karte hai.. gaam gohand me jakar.. taki log nyu mannai ki uska nahi mera fund sai ...
to asal apeal un jato se karni chahiye..jo kisi jat ki help le rhe hai..ki kam se kam thankfull to rhe us manas ke liye.. agar help dene wale ke experience achhe rahenge to wo aur ko bhi karega

mit
December 28th, 2002, 11:00 PM
U have done a great job.U r right,all of us should try our best to make our community stronger.I appreciate your spirit and deep
respect for the community
amit sarkar(beniwal)

ajaynehra
January 14th, 2003, 01:44 AM
Thanks to all for their comments

Malik bhai sahab's comments are also commendable, Anyway , helping all JATS from our community will upbring us... But it is not like this as Malik bhai sahab pointed <I know Malik bhai sahab is a self made personality , I know him from his chilhood, and I appreciate him for same> ... We should appreciate each other's efforts.

Regards

Ajay NEhra

desiJAT

akdabas
January 14th, 2003, 06:03 AM
I agree with the author of this topic.

We as a community need to cultivate the spirit of helping each other among ourselves.

ishwarlamba
January 15th, 2003, 07:49 AM
All,
People from all communities help others including jats. Only difference is people coming from rural areas expect more help, are outspoken also and lazy in doing the work when they come to cities. They do not realize the dificulties of these city people and also the limitations. Also no body informs others after help. We talk of only negative publicity.
I am very thankful to following persons:
1. Devinder Singh Lamba helped me to get selected for lecturer post in Govt College Gurgaon in 1970
2. Sh Brama Nand Dabas helped me get Class I post in BARC in 1971.

3. My friend Sh Rajvir Singh in USA put $5000 in my name in venture capital and after two years it was $40,000 in 2002
4. Sh Ajay Nehra and Sh Suresh Kumar Tomer members on this site motivated my relative to enter job market in 2003

Let us do some positive publicity also.

Regards to all

Ishwar Lamba

gajeshd
January 18th, 2003, 10:39 AM
Dear Ajay Bhai,

What you have said is absolutely right.And your experience also must be true.

Jat is one of the most wonderful communities. Jats are sincere and impartial to great extent.I have seen my relatives ( including my father)at good positions who did not help relatives for the sake of relationship. You know why because they were honest and dedicated to thier duty.

Probably we are decendents of Hanumanji who is so selfless that hardly thinks of him self and his own people and is just busy with Ram Kaj.

Inspite of every thing I fully support your appeal. Good people should promote good people with extra efforts.

Gajesh Dhariwal

ajaynehra
January 18th, 2003, 10:42 AM
Thanks Gajesh ji

ajay

uday
January 18th, 2003, 10:58 AM
Ajay ideas \ views are right but what exactly happens in practical life is.. what Harvinder had written.. and this is also absolutely true....
But keep the spirit up.....!!!!

Harvinder Malik (Dec 22, 2002 02:05 p.m.):
Bhai ajay..teri bat sochane me achhi hai... pr practical ground pe apne experinces se bta rha hu.. JATRA ar KATRA ki kahawat aaj bhi laagu hoti hai... maine aaj tak jitne bhi jato ko help kiya hai sab ne es kahawat ko confirm kiya hai... ye aap ka paisa ka loss to karenge hi saath me aapki burai karenge..ar aapko gadha bhi btawainge... jat ke mamle me help karne wale se jyada bda kaleja help lene wale jat ka hona chahiye..jat ki ego gadbad karti hai..ye tabhi tak soft rahta hai jab tk enko rasta na pta chalta..jis din rasta pta chalta hai us din pahle SIDHI ko hi girane me time lagata hai... kyonki jat apni tarkki es bat se nhi napta ki wo kitna upar aaliya ...uska napne ka meter ye hota hai ki baki kitne nichai sai..to apane ko bda btane ke liye.. jiska sahara liya hoga usi ko pahle girana aur gadha btana sharu karte hai.. gaam gohand me jakar.. taki log nyu mannai ki uska nahi mera fund sai ...
to asal apeal un jato se karni chahiye..jo kisi jat ki help le rhe hai..ki kam se kam thankfull to rhe us manas ke liye.. agar help dene wale ke experience achhe rahenge to wo aur ko bhi karega

devdahiya
November 19th, 2006, 07:48 PM
What a good thread this.

I have had the fortune of meeting very many Helping,selfless and kind jats that i can never forget in my life.They had been from all backgrounds..ie working,very successful and many uneducated.Yes there had been a few people enroute who took a dig or two too but then that happens as per law of averages when applied...This has taught me to be good and helping tp not only our kaum but to anybody you come across and do all the good one can do.This lesson i have learnt well for the balance of my life and nothing will stop me from doing good in whatever way i could..this is my outh to God...whats about you.....?

kharub
November 19th, 2006, 09:05 PM

Malik Bhai Sahab .. baat to aapki sahi hai .. pur agar kaum ko upar uthna hai or agar humko kaum ko upar uthana hai to yeh kahawat badalni padegi .... or yeh aadate bhi badalni padegi ..... aab sawal yeh hai ki hammari yeh to kamzori hai isko kis tarah se khatam kiya jaye .............. koi sujhav ???

kharub
November 19th, 2006, 09:48 PM
Nėhra Bhai Sahab,

Your appeal earns my total support .... no race can excel or succeėd if it lay divided ....

The Huns became a devastating force and conquered most of Europe in their haydays because "Antilla the Hun" united them and put an end to the bitter infighting.

The Mongols prevailed when they came under on united force and devastated the world ...

History is full of such examples ... from the Arabs to the Saxon wars ... unity - success - glory ... go hand in hand

And the Jews are a contemporary example .... Jews are only .22% of the total world population but they rule the world financially and politically.
Becasue they stand together and always help each other. In Sydney the Jewish Community however politically divided they may be always come together on social issues .... they say if a Jew sleeps hungry ... it is a shame for the whole Jewish Race ....
One of my best friends (an English Bloke) is married to a Jewish Girl and just because of this asociation he gets cordial and warm reception in the business community whereever he goes ..... CEO's of some of teh world's biggest banks and companies find time to have a coffee with him just because he is related to the Jews ......... Such is the strenght of Jewish unity ...

I believe and as rightly appealed for by Nehra Bhai Sahab we need such a system of helping our community. We need to realise if a Jat goes ahead we are not being left behind ... indeed he/she takes the whole community forward with them.

We shoudl not be jealous of our brethren's success but should seek pride in it ... unless ad untill this sick and perversive mentality of finding pleasuĀ°re in own own pain is changed ... i am afraid we will continue to lag behind and be exploited by others ......

trueblueindian
November 19th, 2006, 11:25 PM
dear all

the example of jews as cited above by kharub bhai is indeed the best possible example, no doubts they are the actual rulers of world n many senses, the well knitted and feel for all community of JEWS, is really wot all other communities nations aspire to be, despite of the minimal strength of JEWS (.22%) if they are sucessfull, then the reason has to be community and sense of giving sumthing back, hum log to sirf lene ki sochte hai, dene ka theka tou humne bhagwaan tahi dae rakhya sae, ummid karna bhi galat hoga agar hum apne aap sae change ko shuru nahi karte. man has become too selfish, jats are not alone.

A major problem wid us jats is we have too much time to critscise and have no time ever to promote and appreciate the efforts of our near n dear ones.

I HOPE THINGS GET CHANGED

All in all a great thread