PDA

View Full Version : JATS - Still need to do a lot

ajaynehra
January 22nd, 2003, 04:38 AM
Hi all

This is matter of great pride that we as a community are growing and it is quite evident by the number of our representatives spread all over globe in the field of education and technology. But , Still, I see lots n lots of efforts are needed to make JATS stronger ...socially, economically.......and the key to all this success is education. I have seen many students from our community are not serious about the education. I have seen many at cinema halls , they go to movies instead of school/colleges and they bunk classes. I havebeen going to Sonipat from Rohtak and in the Haryana Roadways bus, there were many students from various villeges on the way and their main topic of interst was " aan rah kun si nayi film laag rahi sah ,, chalo aaje dekhan chaange" and many of those students were literly going to cinema halls to watch movies instead of going to classes.....it was their daily routine.... and ultimately what happens........ They reach no where and it is very SAD. So whenever I see anyone and I think he can listen to my views I always say .. padhya karo .........padhai bina kuch nahi sah.

last week I was comig to Delhi from rohtak and on the way from sampla , one youth started his journy towards delhi... .. He was most probably a JAT.....and when conductor asked for ticket he told pass sah ar dikhaaon koni.. conductor stopped the bus .. all were absuing that person ... but somehow bus started and on the way this youth told that ... he has no "naukari" ...and it was quite apparant that he had no money to buy ticket and then I felt ...if could have done well in studies and now he might have got a job. These days ... we are left with less land for farming and ...b'coz it gets divided among all the kins and this division is continuing since long. So now or may be after few years the land will be less and the only way to rise is EDUCATION. So this is my appeal to all the family members of JATLAND.. that whenever they find and opportunity to spread this message and knowledge ..please .. do it. It is for the betterment of our community as well as for uplifting of society.

It is my own persuasion.........Your criticizim is also most welcome.

NEHRA AJAY

punam
January 22nd, 2003, 12:11 PM
Rightly said, Ajay.

The need of the hour is to increase awareness about what education can do for one's upliftment. Here, I would like to add that mere literacy would not help. One has to be educated to rise high in life.

Despite Rohtak being the education centre of Haryana (a number of degree as well as professional / technical colleges are concentrated in such a small radius), it paints a sorry picture. Students are JUST not interested in studies. Generally, the only aim is to somehow get a degree, add more degrees to that and the ultimate result is zilch. Contrary to what generally happens in metros, where most students know exactly what they want from life, our students have a very laid back attitude in life. They fail to realise what sacrifices their families must have made to see them through college. This is more true for rural areas.

All of us must contribute some efforts to this cause and spread as much awareness about it as possible. For making a start, one does not require two master's degrees or 10 years in college/university. Areas of interest should be identified early and future course of action should be based on that. Here, FOCUS is the key.

One more thing; If one starts with minimum of qualifications required at an as early as possible age, he/she is much ahead of a person with comparable abilities but who started late in life even though the latter may be armed with twice the number of degrees.

amarsirohi
January 22nd, 2003, 11:14 PM
Ajay and Punam. Very well said.

But lets be fair. How many of actually act after putting our thoughts into words??? I think very few....and therein lies the problem.

jagdeepgrewal
January 23rd, 2003, 01:06 AM
ajay bhai u r saying right, but the problem is with the envt. in which these guys r doing their days of crucial period ,which they should use to built their lives. And that envt is created by negligence of their caretakers or due to bad company which they can't understand unless get a lesson, till then mostly get late to understand and time would have made its effect means no way from there except thokars. so its an appeal to the caretakers and the company givers for leading this youth in a right direction.
ajay bhai u made very meaningful and needed point.

ajaynehra
January 23rd, 2003, 04:34 PM
Hi Punam ji and Jagdeep ji

Well said , but the main problem is seriousness about the studies and career. I have seen many , very very intelligent JAT students , but what happens very few out of them are actually goin to right directions. Studing just for the sake of getting degrees is of no use. One should have an aim , like what he/she is going to do in future. I have noticed that even Girls are more serious these days as compared to Boys. Any way , time is realy running out of our hands and we should spread this serious concern everywhere. I have motivated few these sort of careless guys and I hope I will keep doing so.

NEHRA AJAY

dhruvdahiya
July 31st, 2005, 12:25 PM

Well said , but the main problem is seriousness about the studies and career. I have seen many , very very intelligent JAT students , but what happens very few out of them are actually goin to right directions. Studing just for the sake of getting degrees is of no use. One should have an aim , like what he/she is going to do in future. I have noticed that even Girls are more serious these days as compared to Boys. Any way , time is realy running out of our hands and we should spread this serious concern everywhere. I have motivated few these sort of careless guys and I hope I will keep doing so.

NEHRA AJAY

Uncle ji,

I second your sentiments.

mansi1218
July 31st, 2005, 01:11 PM
Nice topic!
I'd say though I may not give much 2 our society,but Iam always trying 2 help and contribute 2 it.There r some people who think only they r serious abt it,others r jus gud 4 nothing.Like yesterday I was chatting wid dis Jatland member and couldn't really understand wat he was up2,but he was tryin 2 impress 4 sure! Here is our conversation,I think all members shud knw abt type of youths as well.

somi(7:44:14 AM): may i ask u one thing?
mansi (7:44:35 AM): yeh sure
somi (7:44:46 AM): wat u want 2 b in ur life?
mansi (7:45:12 AM): i want 2 be a v nice and independant person
somi (7:45:31 AM): bus
mansi (7:45:37 AM): haa,kyo
somi (7:46:26 AM): nothing just enquiring where my country's youth is heading 2wards
mansi (7:46:33 AM): ok
mansi(7:46:39 AM): wat u wanna b?
somi (7:47:05 AM): i want 2 b a freedom fighter
mansi (7:47:14 AM): y
mansi (7:47:24 AM): but ur studyin LAW
somi (7:47:39 AM): dats y i m studying in law
somi (7:48:19 AM): dont take these as merely words ,i m serious i m here 2 do something gr8
mansi (7:48:25 AM): nice
somi (7:48:47 AM): wat wll u leave 4 ur country
mansi (7:49:30 AM): nethin if iam required
mansi (7:50:12 AM): i can prove 2 b of a gr8 help in developin d architecture of our country
mansi (7:50:41 AM): n im quite sure,some day i will do dat
somi (7:51:07 AM): atleast our country dont need ur arch. findas
somi (7:51:17 AM): wat else u can give
mansi (7:51:20 AM): as u say....
somi (7:51:37 AM): country is sufferin
somi (7:51:44 AM): dont u feel this?
mansi (7:52:31 AM): ppl wid negative attitude 2wards life or nethin else feel dis.....i dun have 2 worry abt things,i only c our country progressin each day
somi (7:53:25 AM): U WANT TO SAY DAT I M NEGATIVE
mansi (7:53:36 AM): no
somi (7:53:55 AM): then?
mansi (7:54:06 AM): jus tellin abt myself
mansi (7:54:24 AM): i c d glass as HALF-FILLED not as HALF-EMPTY
somi (7:54:31 AM): abhi tak desh k liye kya kiya hai?
mansi (7:55:00 AM): PADHAI KI HAI TAAKI DESH KA EK BACHAA ANPADH NA REH JAYE
somi (7:57:53 AM): leave it u r not serious, i might have selectd d wrong person 2 discuss all these things. u continue wid ur chat friends. i ll take care of my country
mansi (7:58:12 AM): ok
mansi (7:58:14 AM): im sorry
somi (7:58:33 AM): no need 2 b sorry
somi (7:58:48 AM): dis is wat can b xpected of u all
mansi (7:59:07 AM): is dat?
mansi (7:59:29 AM): wat have u done 4 our country,tell me mayb i get some inspiration frm u
somi (8:02:04 AM): its better i inspire some mature ppl coz they can give me better feedbacks
mansi (8:02:29 AM): ok
mansi (8:03:14 AM): bye,best of luck
somi (8:03:39 AM): WAT U WANT 2 SHOW?
mansi (8:03:46 AM): nthn,im a wastage 2 u
somi (8:03:57 AM): even 2 my country
mansi (8:04:01 AM): OUR COUNTRY i mean
mansi (8:04:08 AM): yeh
somi (8:04:21 AM): so?
mansi (8:04:51 AM): nothin,i've been like dis since 19yrs now...but im satisfied
somi (8:06:11 AM): ur wish
mansi(8:06:20 AM): u want nethin frm me.....i mean u still expect smthn?
somi (8:07:05 AM): told u na ................wat can b xpected?
mansi (8:07:09 AM): ok
mansi (8:07:10 AM): bye

I think he was very disappointed by me so I tried 2 get rid of him :p but he didn't spare me and after sometime kept on arguin ,he was actually imposing his opinion on me in everything.I don't think I shud copy d next topic ,its of no use but just dat like every other guy he was up2 havin an affair,he almost made it clear though i never give any heed 2 him.........kinda sick!!

mukeshkumar007
July 31st, 2005, 01:58 PM

NEHRA AJAY

Dear Ajay,
You have started a very good thread. In my views the main problem with students basically those belongs to rural area is lack of guidence. In villages there is only very few person who can guide the student in making bright future. Even teachers are also not intrested in this. "Jab khet maie hal chalate time uhant(camel) ke nak maie raas nahi hoti hai to wo halai naie chore ke kateen bi ja sake hai... "
same thing is being happened with our fellow jat student. some educated villager in our community discourage the students by saying "ke collector banega pad ke.., Faujrhi maie bharti hojya, kesi college kare hai, kyo apne baap naie karja tale de " . instead of showing them a right path for their good career.
Some students can not select proper subject in higher study due to lack of guidence and in result they loose their career. So dear there are many brilliant students in our villages, but we need to guide them.
thanks
with regards
Mukesh

karans
July 31st, 2005, 03:39 PM
shukar he Jatland pe ek post to kaam ki mili. bhai bahut dukh ho se upne choran ki halat dekh ke. pure din tas khellen se aur filam dekhen sen. Jatton ke naam se logon ko naftar si hon lagee.

Karan

dahiyarules
July 31st, 2005, 05:07 PM
I dont understand why the girls think that someones trying to impress them all the time. I hope whoever this Jatland guy, who was trying to chat with Mansi, infests her computer with worms, and make it fry like brownies, just off the rack. I am not taking sides, but I want girls to stay where they belong, behind a ghoonghat and doors and windows tight shut. If you have a damn problem with someone, be open about it, better have evidence that your modest has been outrage. stop flying around baseless accusation.

Coning back to the post, I htink that this is a very snsible post. I had actually started a similar thread a few days ago. But jat thahrya faulaad ki aulaad. many members just came down crashing on me. Too much pride to be hurt. If some of us are doing fine, that doesnt mean that alls well and good.

Atleast some of you mentioned about the kids whowere atleast on a bus that takes them somewhere near a school. Back in my Nanajis gaam (Kheri Asra), all his nighbors and their kids are some kind of thugs. One of them has actually gone international, operating form Australia.

Here are some of the reasons that I feel the Jat community is suffering:

1. Jats have gotten addicted to easy money. They need to realize that theres no short cut in life. I have learnt this myself, a very hard way. Thank my good fortune, that I got another chance in life.

2. Jats lack a target in life. Either get someone to hook you up in the Army, or goto mamaji's akhada. (By the way does that akhada between Sampla-Rhotak still exist?/

3. Population is bursting off the seams. Families continue to have several children. Not all of them get good amount of care and attention from their parents. While farming land gets divided among several children, hardly anyone gets something that makes sense of farming.

4. Haryana is an agiculture based economy. With mechanization of agriculture, not as many hands are neede anymore to work in the farms. So we need more industrialization, and other oppotunites in the private sector.

5. haryana relies largely on government schools. The teachers their are not highly motivated and the infrastructure sucks.

6. Bad politics is the biggest reason. The difference isnt about who performed better. The difference is about who wasnt as worse as the other. I odnt think our leaders do even one percent of what thy are supposed to do. I personally knwo a bunch of MPs from Haryaan, and I know how pathetic they are. If it wasnt for the sanskaar's igot from my elders, I would advocate them to be lynched publicly. yes all of them.

ajaynehra
August 3rd, 2005, 12:17 PM
Hi All

Thanks for all your views ... .Yes, we can do it by atleast targeting one such brillaint JAT student and giving him/her guidance and direction so that he/she can choose right path in career.
I have seen students don't know what they will do once they graduate or after Matric. So if all the enlightened members of this community borad show the right path to atleast one such student from out community, i think it will of great help..........

Regards

AJAY NEHRA

brad
August 3rd, 2005, 12:40 PM
bhai logon yeh batao, us delhi wali bus mein jo jo naujawan tha, usko kaun pdhayega? any one here?
why everyone wants to help the "brilliant" jat? kiyonki asani se kaam ho jaye aur naam bhi ho jaye?
public khali bak bak karti hai...

ajaymalik1
August 3rd, 2005, 01:54 PM
well this site is full of all those educated jats who have done something good in their respective fields.....one can b misguided if he/she happens to browse this site and he/she a metropolitan non jat......it wil just give a impression dat v r so forward community.......things r otherwise....things r pathetic for jats .....situation in our villages is bad...u can very easily find guys of age arnd 30 with no job n no marriage, they dun have sufficient agri land....at the most they end up being dhoodhiye...... education is only solution but it needs a good infrastructure....to b practical doing something for others is indeed a tough task hardly very few ppl have done it..wat v usually do is v end up writing some good quotes n dats all ....v can just pray for it...n achieve personal milestones ...this wil motivate others

i wanna know from everybody who has replied this post so far ki how often they visit their villages.......plz b true

there r some fellow members who oppose reservation for jats in jobs.... i dun no why....can u expect a village guy to compete witha baniya , panjabi k chore se jiska baap ek gazzeted officer hai....n community like yadavs r making full use of it........bera naa konse nawab ki aaulad hain jo reservation ko oppose karte hain....sabhi fayda udtha rahain hain ......jaton ki ek hi culture hai wa hai agriculture

brainspeak
August 3rd, 2005, 08:05 PM
nice post.....but sidetracked by mansi......hey gurl just bcoz sumone is talking to u doesnt mean he is trying to impress u??.....moreover since tht member is a jat u getting all the wrong notions!!.....if he was a punjabi u will readfily fall in love with him.......grow up!....
coming to the topic.......keep up the good work guys.....!!

devdahiya
August 3rd, 2005, 11:41 PM
Hi all

This is matter of great pride that we as a community are growing and it is quite evident by the number of our representatives spread all over globe in the field of education and technology. But , Still, I see lots n lots of efforts are needed to make JATS stronger ...socially, economically.......and the key to all this success is education. I have seen many students from our community are not serious about the education. I have seen many at cinema halls , they go to movies instead of school/colleges and they bunk classes. I havebeen going to Sonipat from Rohtak and in the Haryana Roadways bus, there were many students from various villeges on the way and their main topic of interst was " aan rah kun si nayi film laag rahi sah ,, chalo aaje dekhan chaange" and many of those students were literly going to cinema halls to watch movies instead of going to classes.....it was their daily routine.... and ultimately what happens........ They reach no where and it is very SAD. So whenever I see anyone and I think he can listen to my views I always say .. padhya karo .........padhai bina kuch nahi sah.

last week I was comig to Delhi from rohtak and on the way from sampla , one youth started his journy towards delhi... .. He was most probably a JAT.....and when conductor asked for ticket he told pass sah ar dikhaaon koni.. conductor stopped the bus .. all were absuing that person ... but somehow bus started and on the way this youth told that ... he has no "naukari" ...and it was quite apparant that he had no money to buy ticket and then I felt ...if could have done well in studies and now he might have got a job. These days ... we are left with less land for farming and ...b'coz it gets divided among all the kins and this division is continuing since long. So now or may be after few years the land will be less and the only way to rise is EDUCATION. So this is my appeal to all the family members of JATLAND.. that whenever they find and opportunity to spread this message and knowledge ..please .. do it. It is for the betterment of our community as well as for uplifting of society.

It is my own persuasion.........Your criticizim is also most welcome.

NEHRA AJAY

BHAI RE TU KATI THEEK BAAT KEH RHYA SE BUT WHAT'S ABOUT SOME STUPID LEG PULLER JATS OUT HERE, WHO THINK THAT THEY ONLY CAN DO JUSTICE TO JATS LIKE . I LIKED YOUR SPIRITS! KEEP IT UP DEAR AND NEVER LOOSE SPIRITS! GOD SPEED!

sjakhars
August 3rd, 2005, 11:49 PM
A nice thread started.Thanks Ajay and others for your valuable comments on a burning problem of jat youth.
I think the problem starts when rural students come to cities after comleting their 10 or 12 class.They come in touch with a different environment and get distracted from studies.
The need is to guide these guys in right direction.Our community's educated people are generally not interested to share their experiences with youth.they can guide this new crop of jat youth.
Some students are career oriented and want to continue their studies but they do not have resources and they have to abort their dreams.At this point the community can provide some assistence so they can continue their studies.
"Bahut goodadi ke lal chhupe hain gaon me bas unko bahar laane wala chahiye."

devdahiya
August 3rd, 2005, 11:54 PM
A nice thread started.Thanks Ajay and others for your valuable comments on a burning problem of jat youth.
I think the problem starts when rural students come to cities after comleting their 10 or 12 class.They come in touch with a different environment and get distracted from studies.
The need is to guide these guys in right direction.Our community's educated people are generally not interested to share their experiences with youth.they can guide this new crop of jat youth.

SITARAM BHAI MERI SISTER BYAH RAKHI SE AAPKE PADOSS MEI SIKAR KE PASS....GAON SE AKWA. BHAI JI AAP SDACHCHE JAT HO AUR MEI JATTON KE CAUSE KE UPPAR MARTA HUUN. JATTON KO ABHI BOHOT LAMBBA RASTA TAY KARBNA HEI BHAI PAR YAHAN JATLAND PAR KUCHH JAT HI JATTON KO NEECHA DIKHANE PE TULE HEIN . TUGLAK KI AULAD....HO..HO..HO VIDESHI JATS? KEEP THE SPIRITS UP SITARAM RISTEDAR!

sjakhars
August 3rd, 2005, 11:59 PM
SITARAM BHAI MERI SISTER BYAH RAKHI SE AAPKE PADOSS MEI SIKAR KE PASS....GAON SE AKWA. BHAI JI AAP SDACHCHE JAT HO AUR MEI JATTON KE CAUSE KE UPPAR MARTA HUUN. JATTON KO ABHI BOHOT LAMBBA RASTA TAY KARBNA HEI BHAI PAR YAHAN JATLAND PAR KUCHH JAT HI JATTON KO NEECHA DIKHANE PE TULE HEIN . TUGLAK KI AULAD....HO..HO..HO VIDESHI JATS? KEEP THE SPIRITS UP SITARAM RISTEDAR!
Ram-ram dahia ji.Nice to see you here again.
meri bhi mausi hai akwa me.I used to go there but these days its little hard b'coz of lack of time.
warm regards.

devdahiya
August 4th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Ram-ram dahia ji.Nice to see you here again.
meri bhi mausi hai akwa me.I used to go there but these days its little hard b'coz of lack of time.
warm regards.

AAP HAMARRE AADARNIYA RISTEDAAR HO JI. COLONEL JAGDEV SINGH[AKWA] HAMARE JIJA JI HEIN.AAPKO HAMARA NAMASKAR.