PDA

View Full Version : feng shui tip

sujatadahiya
February 3rd, 2003, 11:09 PM
In the northwest , it is auspisious to hang 6 rod hollow metal wind chime , there by inviting positive chi into your home bringing with it good luck and prosperity .

jaatni
February 4th, 2003, 02:34 PM
thanks for the info sujata ji....
but what is chi?
thoda sa elaborate kar dijiye.
regards.
simran

sujatadahiya
February 4th, 2003, 06:09 PM
Dear simran ,
chi is life force energy .

uday
February 4th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Hi Sujata,
Could you pls. expedite more on Chi.. I read some times back 'bout illness healingthro' Chi....

Sujata Dahiya (Feb 03, 2003 12:39 p.m.):
In the northwest , it is auspisious to hang 6 rod hollow metal wind chime , there by inviting positive chi into your home bringing with it good luck and prosperity .

urmiladuhan
February 5th, 2003, 01:28 AM
Talking of feng shui, i read somewhere that while sleeping, head towards south is good because of good alignment with the earth's magnetic field. Also, feng shui recommends bed to be diagonally opposite to the entrance door of the room as it gives a subtle feeling of being the lord/master of the room from where the entire room can be easily seen.

Also i read that entrance into the house including entrance galleries must not be painted in dark colours and must be well lit for easy flow of good chi.

gajeshd
February 5th, 2003, 12:08 PM
Sujata Ji,

Thank you so much for the tip. We look forward to receive more soon. I know these things are very effective.I have interest in Pranic Healing, a system which is based on life energy.

punam
February 5th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Hi Sujata

I'v read somewhere that placement of objects according to feng shui varies from person to person depending on the birth date and year. Is it true?

Somebody told me to put a 6-rod windchime just above the main entrance of my house (i live in a flat facing west and the door is in the south-west corner, which according to the person is not auspicious given the 270 degree angle or something like that). Is it alright to do so? I'v also read that no wind-chime shud be hung in the east. Does it hold any ground?

And does the positioning of all fengshui articles need to be ascertained on the basis of one's best direction? Or things commonly used as feng shui cures (like colors that go with directions, turtle, laughing buddha, dragon, coins, etc.) can be placed according to generalised rules. It all becomes confusing as articles and books purport one theory, i.e. remedies are common to all, and consultants claim application differs from person to person.

sujatadahiya
February 8th, 2003, 12:10 AM
dear friend's,
aapke rep... dekh kar accha laga ,lekin aaj kal mai bohot jyada busy hu isliyay aap sab ki queries kuch dino kay baad answer karoongi.. sorry for inconvenience . hope u people dont mind .

sujatadahiya
February 16th, 2003, 11:19 PM
Uday Bhai ,
chi in chinese , prana in sanskrit and ti or ki in hawaiin . It has also been called , odic force and bioplasma . It has been many other names by the various cultures that have been aware of it .
ki is life force .It is also called vital life force or universal life force . This is non physical energy that animates living things .As long as something is alive , it has life force circulating through it and surrounding it. When it dies the life force departs . If is low or there is a restriction in it's flow, you will be more vulnerable to illness. When it is high and flowing freely you are less likely to get sick . Life force plays an important role in every thing we do . It animates the body and also primary energy of our emotions, thought's and spritual life .
It is also used in meditative breathing exercises called pranayama, and by the shamans of all culters for divination, psychic awareness manifestation and healing . Ki or chi is the non physical energy used by all healers .Ki is present all around and can be accumulated and guided by the mind .

quote]Uday Dahiya (Feb 04, 2003 08:03 a.m.):
Hi Sujata,
Could you pls. expedite more on Chi.. I read some times back 'bout illness healingthro' Chi....

Sujata Dahiya (Feb 03, 2003 12:39 p.m.):
In the northwest , it is auspisious to hang 6 rod hollow metal wind chime , there by inviting positive chi into your home bringing with it good luck and prosperity .[/quote]

sujatadahiya
February 16th, 2003, 11:22 PM
Urmila ji ,
apne thik padha hai .

quote]Gajesh Dhariwal (Feb 05, 2003 01:38 a.m.):
Sujata Ji,

Thank you so much for the tip. We look forward to receive more soon. I know these things are very effective.I have interest in Pranic Healing, a system which is based on life energy.[/quote]

sujatadahiya
February 16th, 2003, 11:33 PM
Dear poonam ,
Apke sawal bohot acchay hai .
Infact in sawalo k javab bada careful ho kar dena hoga aur mera javab meray talant ki pareeksha ka result bhi hoga . Muje apke sawalo ka javab dene kay liyay personal direction's ko ek baar phir say study karna hoga , iskay liye muje waqt chahiye .
And secondly im not very good at typing , my typing speed is very slow . Muje kuch aur time deejie please .

Punam Deswal (Feb 05, 2003 02:42 a.m.):
Hi Sujata

I'v read somewhere that placement of objects according to feng shui varies from person to person depending on the birth date and year. Is it true?

Somebody told me to put a 6-rod windchime just above the main entrance of my house (i live in a flat facing west and the door is in the south-west corner, which according to the person is not auspicious given the 270 degree angle or something like that). Is it alright to do so? I'v also read that no wind-chime shud be hung in the east. Does it hold any ground?

And does the positioning of all fengshui articles need to be ascertained on the basis of one's best direction? Or things commonly used as feng shui cures (like colors that go with directions, turtle, laughing buddha, dragon, coins, etc.) can be placed according to generalised rules. It all becomes confusing as articles and books purport one theory, i.e. remedies are common to all, and consultants claim application differs from person to person.