PDA

View Full Version : my generation

sansanwalamit
February 19th, 2003, 03:15 AM
I wanna bring the achievers of my generation in picture who gonna hit it even bigger .... as you can see this site is full of them starting from Nitin Dahiya (because of him this all is happening) Anurag Kadyan, Anuj Kumar, Satyeshwar Singh, Joginder Tushir, Urmila Duhan, Mugdha, Vichitra, to name a few..... all of them have made it good so far and brilliant ....they have competed with others who at times gave them a push back as they belonged to a community whose main activity is still considered by many ignorant fools to be farming land and causing chaos,and they have crossed many other hurdles so far ........
they all are on their way to make it big and they are climbing the ladder very fast ...I wish them luck and thank them for making me even more proud of my identity .....Thank you guys ...keep it up and best of luck .....

urmiladuhan
February 19th, 2003, 06:02 AM
[--

sansanwalamit
February 19th, 2003, 06:40 AM
I think I got it right

urmiladuhan
February 19th, 2003, 06:49 AM
I have removed my post from this thread for convenience.

singhkapoor
February 19th, 2003, 08:41 AM
Dear Amit

So nice of you to have started this topic.

It would be a great idea to introduce these and other "YOUNG ACHIEVERS" like them to all members of Jatland.

I have met more than a couple of these bright stars in the chat room....and I was highly impressed. In fact only yesterday you introduced me to Anuj......Man! he is good. So is Anurag.

I would request you to go a step further...please highlight their achievements in this thread so that each one of us can appreciate what they have done.

Human beings by nature are shy (I m an exception I guess...hahaha...just kidding guys)they would not tell their own story.

THANX AGAIN.

anurag
February 19th, 2003, 09:58 AM
Dear Amit and Kapoor bhaisahab,

First of all let me thank you for considering me as an achiever. BUT BUT BUT eeb taahin to mannai life mein isa koe teer chodya nahin jo itni badai karwa lyun bina baat.

Personally I consider people of my parents generation as achievers because they studied in the village schools with limited resources and still succeeded in life in their own fields. Where as the road was not that difficult for a person like me. I had the opportunity to study in a public school in the city environments and hence had access to a lot many resources to take advantage of. Given these resources and opportunities, I think I haven't achieved any fiet, all I have done is just managed to take advantage of them at the right time.

I would not be wrong in saying that it is just the starting point for people of my generation and it will be long way to go for us before anybody can rightly judge as to how much we as a new generation have achieved.

-Anurag

singhkapoor
February 19th, 2003, 06:43 PM
Anurag........come on !!!!!

That is being modest.

Anyway from whatever little I know about you (through chats and phone conversations) I consider you an achiever.....a successful young man and a nice human being on top of everything.

Good going.

Wish you all the best.

shokeen123
February 19th, 2003, 09:40 PM
Very proud of you Amit!

shokeen123
February 19th, 2003, 09:46 PM
[quote]Anurag Kadyan (Feb 18, 2003 11:28 p.m.):

"Personally I consider people of my parents generation as achievers because they studied in the village schools with limited resources and still succeeded in life in their own fields. (Anurag)

Now, here is a man every parent would like to have as a son-in-law! Need I say more....?

sansanwalamit
February 19th, 2003, 11:40 PM
Thank you all,
and thanx a lot to you as well Urmila I am sorry if I spoke too much .....could you also tell me how to remove topics from the thread so that I can remove my own as well ......and Anurag yes you are very right .....it is beacuse of our parents generation that we all are here today ....without them it wouldnt have been possible ....and yes you are an achiever because there are many more like you who had opportunities but they didnt make it so good ......thus you are an achiever and so are many more like you.....and the acheivements of our generations our the final strokes to the masterp[ieces drawn by our parents generation.....thanx to you and many more of our generation we gonna rise and shine.....

sansanwalamit
February 20th, 2003, 12:11 AM
Everyone from my generation is most welcome to add your name and yur achievement (you do not need to win noble) which could be anything from making a rocking band to higher studies .....so please go ahead and let all of us know that where all we are going .....

jaatni
February 20th, 2003, 12:30 PM
one more ADDITION....just read this in todays tribune...
Amardip Singh Malik,hailing from sonepat distt. of haryana,has proved himself right by winning the all India Junior Golf Championship 2002 at the recently concluded all india junior and sub-junior golf tournament held recently at the karnataka golf asociation course in bangalore.
CONGARTULATIONS TO HIM!!!
hope his wish to represent india in the coming asian games proves out to be true...GOOD LUCK TO HIM!!!

vichitra
February 20th, 2003, 04:21 PM
hey amit...
Thanks for adding my name in the list although i think i haven't done anything gr8.....

mugdha
February 20th, 2003, 05:57 PM
clear

sansanwalamit
February 21st, 2003, 05:21 AM
Dear Mugdha,
what a nice post , I am really impressed by it and still laughing out loud .......and to see your achievments one doesnt need to open the third eye they are so much prominent....and your are always welcome anytime and so are all my friends in Jatland .......
with best regards
Amit Sansanwal "Katwaria waale"

singhkapoor
February 22nd, 2003, 09:31 PM
Dear Amit

I m really proud of this young Brigade.

Yesterday I had a chance to chat with Satyeshwar.....what a guy he is....very jovial and intelligent.

Of course not to forget our very own affable Vichitra, her gracious and gentle smile is so infectious.

Haven't had much chance to talk to Mughdha and Jogi but I m sure they deserve every ounce of praise and appreciation for their dedication and hardwork in their respective fields.

GOOD GOING GUYS..You are the torch bearers of this community....WE R BEHIND YOU IN EVERY STEP YOU TAKE TO REALIZE YOUR PERSONAL AS WELL AS SOCIAL GOALS.

THANX FOR BEING AROUND US.