PDA

View Full Version : Harmony-2

ishwarlamba
February 20th, 2003, 12:37 PM
For all human beings it is important to be in harmony with others so that all of us can have a peaceful and hence productive life.
Maharishi Patanjli in his world famous Yoga Sutras has given following four things to be done:
1. Matri (friendhip)
2. Karuna (Compassion)
3. Mutita (recognition)
4. Upeksha (Ignore)

In my last topic "Harmony", I covered first two.
Let me know explain the last two.

Mudita (Respect):We should respect a person who deserves it. People of wisdom should be respected, elders should be respected, those who gave every thing should be respected.
Tell your children story of our great people.
"Kahte he veerta ki puja nahi karoge to sach maniye veerta banj ho jaigi, phir veerta janam nahi legi".
Upeksha (Ignore): If we find any body who says wrong and does wrong, must be ignored. We have very 2 bad habit of praising people of unaccetable character. Please do not support a wrong person. In any political/social/religious organization, if president is a bad person, do not say "U are very good", just ignore him, but fight back by prasing and supporting the good person. A gentle man/lady always says "Aji amko kya lena dena". Badmas admi kehta he, aum ko to lena he. Chuha bill banta he, sap gus ja ta he, this keeps on, o man how long u will keep on playing the roll of a rat. Please be bold and fight back.
Now a days for daughter, every body is looking for a boy(son-in-law) who has got black money. These boys should be ignored otherwise u are spoiling life of your daughter once for all. How many of us are able to ignore these corrupt families. Please save your self.
Let me give an example of Upeksha:
In a meeting with Saheed Bhagat Singh, his co-worker told, here in our meeting we have many police informers. Bhagat Singh came with idea, let each of us take a lamp, and put hand over it. It will test our loyality to our motherland.
All loyals to motherland started burning their hands and police informers started leaving the rooms on their own. This is Upkesha or how to Ignore.
Let us remember two things of Ch Chotu Ram "O bole zamindar do bat seekh le ek bolna seekle aur dusra dusman pehchana seekh le"
O innocent farmer learn two things, learn how to speak and learn to reconise your enemy.

punam
February 20th, 2003, 03:42 PM
If implemented, these definitely have the power to improve the quality of our life.

ranjitjat
February 20th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Lamba sahib- well done
very nicely said- very bold & true
keep up

ranjitjat
February 20th, 2003, 04:26 PM
Punam ji- congratulation
very very true.
Aap ny to maeray maan ki baat kah di
100 ka jod-100% correct

3 cheers
with best wishes & regards

akdabas
February 20th, 2003, 11:15 PM
Uncle Ji,

I think these are very good point and every one should try to implement in their life.

1. Matri (friendhip)
2. Karuna (Compassion)
3. Mutita (recognition)
4. Upeksha (Ignore)

Good job !

regards

singhkapoor
February 21st, 2003, 04:58 AM
Lamba Uncle

Aap ne to kamaal hi dha diya.

I do not have words to express my gratitude. We the younger generation of jats on this website are grateful to you for all the "MARG DARSHAN" you are giving us.

THANX

ishwarlamba
February 24th, 2003, 07:13 AM
Thanks all to encourage me.

In village Rohna (Rohtak), there was a famous wreatler (pehlwan), who chelleged every body in Dangal (in Kusti). His friend ask him, do u chalenge your guru also, he said in haryanvi jab hanga ho to guru varu kuch nai hota (Ones u have power, there is no guru any more).
Again for joke sake ok, but o jats, please spare your guru.
Regards