PDA

View Full Version : What do u mean by Mandir

ssphougat
February 24th, 2003, 08:41 AM
Mandir Kisko Kahte he ?

uday
February 24th, 2003, 11:01 AM
Mohammedans ke kattar dusmano ke puja sathal ko Mandir kehte hai.......

:-) :-) :-) :-)

amar0974
February 24th, 2003, 02:20 PM
Hamey to Yahi Pata Hai Key, Hindu Dharam ko Maanney Waley Jahan Pooja kartey hain usey mandir kehtey hain.

scsheorayan
February 24th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Believe original meaning is "House or Ghar" used in the context of "House of God".

ranjitjat
February 24th, 2003, 08:56 PM
MAN-AUR ATMA JAHA MILATY HAN
BHAGWAN KA PUJA SATHAL
SARIR- HUMAN BODY BHI- MAAN MANDIR HH.
JAHA- MAAN _ATAMA-AUR PARMATAMA RAHATY HAN.

OM SHANTI OM

yvsgaawar
February 24th, 2003, 09:32 PM
JAHA KA VATAVARAN PAVITRA HO.

ssphougat
February 24th, 2003, 09:56 PM
REspected Dudee Uncle.
Your answer is very right

mandir ka matlab he jab man shareer ke ander
ho aur maaya se duur us sthan ko mandir kahte he vo chaye pooja sthan ho ya koi aur

sansanwalamit
February 24th, 2003, 11:14 PM
mere liye mandir ka matlab hai ....jahan par bhi main apna karma karoon.....i.e. jub main padhai ke liye apne school jata hoon to woh mera mandir hai....jab main kaam ke liye office jaata hoon to woh mera mandir hai.....jab main paropkaar karta hoon yaa phir karne ki try karta hoon to saari duniya madir ho jaati hai ...aur jahan tak bhagwaan se milne ka sawaal hai woh to har jagah hain .......mandir to ek workshop ki tarah hian jahan pe unko dekhne ke liye zyada kasht nahin uthaana padta hai aur unse sampark karna aasaan ho jaata hai ....nahin to jahan par bhi aap apne karma karo aur bhagwaan ko yaad karo wohi mandir hai ......

ssphougat
February 24th, 2003, 11:29 PM
Dear Amit
Jab aap shool jate he tab aapka man shareer ke ander hota he tabhi to padhai karsakte ho verna to aap maaya me ghoomte rahooge thik i
i ssi trah dusri vastu per bhi laggoo kar sakte hei aapne jo bataya vo sab karam kiryaaen he

harvindermalik
February 25th, 2003, 12:17 AM
ye bat BJP ar VHP walo ko samzaao..hr election se pahle mandir banane ka natak sharu kr dete hai

scsheorayan
February 25th, 2003, 03:27 PM
Very right ! But now a days Pujaris have chased the God out of temples here is a personal experience worth mentioning. It happened in early ninties, we went to a hindu temple just to offer some fruits purchased from the market.

There was a biq Queue there which we also joined. When our turn came the Pujari asks where did you buy these fruits (because they were not in Mandir bowl but in a tray or bag instead- can't remember exactly). My answer was ofcourse from the fruit market. To which his response was that no you have to buy from the Mandir shop. I found his statement very offensive and just left the fruit bowl in front of the statue and said my Namaskar and ofcourse told the Pujari, you are not being very Godly sitting here in the house of God.
Since that day I believe that Pujaris have hijacked God and hidden him some where. Look any where but in the temple.Hope you find him.

ssphougat
February 25th, 2003, 05:40 PM
respected Sheorayan ji,
i agree with ur experience, and i feel to mention some other points that its often seen that while standing in the mandir ur mun revolves around such pity things like pick pocketers or whether oy shoes r safe or not ?
this shows that our mun is running behind MAYA, there is no use to go to mandir ,.
till ur mun will leave maya ka chakkar and safely returns to ur body , v cant concentrate our mind properly in god .
and this concentration can b made anywhere , its your mun which is mandir indeed.