PDA

View Full Version : GREAT JAT WOMEN

saketdhankar
February 26th, 2003, 12:38 AM
This is in continuation to the thread 'Who'. We have not discussed the contribution of great JAT WOMEN to the community. It will be great if the elders can highlight some Jatnis who made it big in life.

Saket.

ranjitjat
February 26th, 2003, 02:37 AM
Maharani- Mata kisori of Bharatpur
Padamshree- Subhasani Kanya gurukul kanpur klan- Sonipat
Mata Gayarti Devi EX-MP wife of Ch- Charansingh ji.
Shrimati- Chandrawati - Exminister- Ex-mp-Ex Lt governor.
Kamala Baniwal- deputy CM Rajsthan

uday
February 26th, 2003, 03:29 PM
Hum sabki Ma ( Mother ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amar0974
February 26th, 2003, 05:17 PM
Kati Theek ka ha bhai uday.

Uday Dahiya (Feb 26, 2003 04:59 a.m.):
Hum sabki Ma ( Mother ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ranjitjat
February 26th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Mother is great. also women are great as sister- bhua- daughter- wife- chachi- tai- dadi.
sab sy jayda kurwani- shaheed martyrs- fauji ki patni- ma- bahin- baeti ki hh.
war-widow is really great.

cheers

sansanwalamit
February 27th, 2003, 04:29 PM
women are great anyways as they are mothers ....and only holy God is greater then them ......and if we get down to our jat women I find them even greater as they arent just confided to their homes....they work in fields with their husbands equal time ....then they work at home when men generally play cards in the cahupal(village club, square) ....they take care of the domestic animals,children and their family....and they also take out time to do tasks exclusive to women like chatting around etc....thus I feel that every Jat women is great ....they have always broken the norms of being a women in India,they have shown that they are no way lesser and still they are treated the sameways as other women around and they still dont care ....they just do their job.....I mean how greater can you get or how more Jat can you get .....

ishwarlamba
February 28th, 2003, 09:55 AM
Thanks Amit for writting so nice.

On this site we have a high profile management expert, Dr (Mrs) Sudesh Chhikara, Reader in Management at Kurukshetra University, Haryana. Presently she is on visit in U.K

saroj
March 3rd, 2003, 07:43 AM
Amongst Australian-Indian women, the great jat woman is Mrs kanta Lamba.