PDA

View Full Version : Hello to Jat friends (an important experiment- please bear with me)

rajiv7
March 7th, 2003, 12:04 AM
Hello Jats,

I am a fairly new member here, and I like interacting with our own people. I am very proud to be a Jat, some of which can be attributed to my being a Jat. I am a 39 year old married male, farmer by profession.

Please do write to me,if i can help my community in any way.

anurag
March 7th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Hi Rajiv Bhaisahab,

Welcome to jatland. You have been here for quite some time now, and I am sure by now you would have got an idea as to how special this place is for the whole of Jat community to interact and share their wisdom on various matters.

-Anurag

ssiwach
March 7th, 2003, 03:36 AM
Rajeev Jee,
haath milakar aur gale lagkar ( abhi Virtully lekin milane par actually) swagat hai....
My name is Sanjeev and in Boston right now. Please do not hesitate to send email or contact me. mai bhi aapko mail bhejoonga taaki hamaari baat ho sake.
You will love this place..
Sanjeev

ranjitjat
March 7th, 2003, 04:16 AM
Dear Rajiv - Welcome
Greetings from london. You are not new to me.
We meet at poet corner daily. Keep it up. You got a nice web site.
If you can fight for Indian war heroes cause this will be great service to community & to India.
You can start with Brig. Hoshiar singh just cause for the sake of justice & truth.
cheers
Dharmpal
JAIHIND

ishwarlamba
March 7th, 2003, 07:27 AM
Dear All,
I have exchanged few emails with Rajiv Ji during last few days.
Let me give his little introduction:
Rajiv did his engineering and is looking after his farm. Late Brig. Hoshiyar Singh Rathee was father of his Fufa Ji.
His only sister Smt. Seema Lamba is married to Sh.Sunil Lamba from the family of late Seth Chajju Ram in village Alakh Pura in Bhiwani.

Rajiv Ji has created a non profitable home page www.haryana-online.com
On this home page, you can see information about each Haryana district. under developments about our shaheeds and other features. On Bhiwani page, I could see all Jat key persons:
Sh. Ajay Choutala, MP
Sh. H. S. Malik, DC
Smt. Suman Manjri SP (Her relatives are here in Australia)
Smt. Seema Lamba, Chairperson Zila Parishad

He has full potential for helping the community in social work, we are all proud of him and we all welcome him. We are proud of Rajiv Ji. Keep on Rajiv Ji your dedication to community.
He is a high profile poet also and his poems are published in India and American magzines.

Regards
Ishwar Lamba
--------------------------------------------------

Rajiv Lather (Mar 06, 2003 01:34 p.m.):
Hello Jats,

I am a fairly new member here, and I like interacting with our own people. I am very proud to be a Jat, some of which can be attributed to my being a Jat. I am a 39 year old married male, farmer by profession.

Please do write to me,if i can help my community in any way.

lrburdak
March 7th, 2003, 07:29 AM
Welcome Rajivji
Thanks for your feelings for the community.
Keep it up !

anilsangwan
March 7th, 2003, 08:42 AM
Dear Rajiv Ji,
A warm welcome to Jatland. It is very nice to hear that you are a poet too (After being a technical person by studies). I am from Village Jhojhu Kalan Distt Bhiwani and working with Infosys Technologies Ltd at Bangalore. I visit Jatland at least twice a day. Smt. Bimla Sangwan is my aunt who is Chairperson Women Development Board of Haryana.
Please keep on posting your views/suggestions/experiences on Jatland so that we all youngers can be benefitted.
You can mail me at
anilsangwan@yahoo.com
anilsangwan@rediffmail.com

Jats Zindabaad

rameshlakra
March 7th, 2003, 09:46 AM
dear lather bhisaab
welcome to the ultimate site of the jats . kuddos to u being bold enough to take up the ancient proffession of farming even after being so well qualified in engg.we rarely have a member here into farming & now that u have supplemented it ,i hope the agriclture sector too gets into hi-tech mode . happy surfing

rajiv7
March 7th, 2003, 10:03 AM
Lamba ji,

A small correction please - Brigadier (Retd) Rajinder Singh Rathi, (s/o Late Brigadier Hoshiar Singh) is my phufa.

aki2005
March 7th, 2003, 10:51 AM
:)

ishwarlamba
March 7th, 2003, 11:10 AM
Rajiv Ji,
Thanks for correction.
--------------------------------------

Rajiv Lather (Mar 06, 2003 11:48 p.m.):
Lamba ji,

A small correction please - Brigadier (Retd) Rajinder Singh Rathi, (s/o Late Brigadier Hoshiar Singh) is my phufa.

rsdalal
March 7th, 2003, 07:36 PM
Rajiv Bhai Welcome.....
Apne to thode sans se le ke annoucement kari (Just Kidding)

neha_grewal
March 7th, 2003, 08:42 PM
Welcome to jatland.

Cheers

gajeshd
March 8th, 2003, 10:41 AM
Rajiv Bhai Saheb,

Ap ka hardik swagat hai. Aap vastav mai pakkke suljhe hue badhiya insan hai.Adarniye Ishwarji ne aap ke bare mai jankari de ke bahut accha kiya verna pata nahi kab tak hum aap ke bare main jyada nahi jaan pate.

May God bless Jat community with more sincere well wishers and doers with your kind of good will and will to do good.

rajiv7
March 12th, 2003, 10:26 AM
Chief Sahab,

I used the words 'fairly new', which means new but not so new. Doosri baat apni theories apne pass he rakhna, yahan na post kar dena, I am watching you! And thank you for your welcome.

Sanjeev bhai,

Thank you for the warm welcome. We will keep in touch.

Dudee ji,

Namaste. And thank you for your welcome. As promised I will write an article on Brigadier Sahab soon, just waiting for some additional material.

Lamba ji,

Namaste. Thank you for the welcome and also for introducing me to the members here. I hope I will be able to come up to your high expectations.

Burdak bhai,

Thank you for the welcome.

Anil bhai,

Thank you for the welcome. Are you a poet? If yes I would love to read your work. I have heard of your aunt Smt Bimla Sangwan. Keep in touch.

Lakra bhai,

Thanks for the welcome. Sometimes boldness is a result of circumstances and not nature :) In trying to make farming hi-tech I am in the process of writing a software for farming management custom made for our needs. It is proving to be helpful in many ways.

Ankita ji,

Please read my reply to Chief. And I am deducting one point from you.

Ranvir bhai,

Thank you. Har naya kaam shuru karne se pehele thoda sa (ya jyada) saans le he lena chahiye. Kya pata aage time mille ke na mille.

Neha & Prashant ji,

Thank you.

Gajesh bhai,

Thank you for your warm welcome. Haan Lamba ji ka dhanyavaad jarori hai. I keep in touch with him through regular emails.

Rajiv Lather

(most satisfied with the results of my experiment in spite of some initial hiccups)

smalik
March 12th, 2003, 01:53 PM
I think Mrs Cuman Manjri Is not Jat

singhkapoor
March 13th, 2003, 05:30 AM
Sanjay Malik (Mar 12, 2003 03:23 a.m.):
I think Mrs Suman Manjri Is not Jat

Sanjay Bhai she is a jat (200%). I know the family.