PDA

View Full Version : WATCH OUT

neha_grewal
March 7th, 2003, 09:34 PM
OK - Lets see if you can figure this out....

This is good! Please follow the directions at the end and let me know
if you answered correct!

It is a story about a girl. While at the funeral of her own mother, she met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

Give this some thought for a while before you scroll down. Don't cheat
and be as honest as possible.

ajaynehra
March 7th, 2003, 09:54 PM
Simple :

At the funeral of her sister , the same guy will again appear and she will come in contact with him.

n'joy

NEHRA AJAY

jagdeepgrewal
March 7th, 2003, 11:03 PM
[ to meet that guy again. m i right?

shailendra
March 8th, 2003, 01:00 AM
Sounds like a Alfred Hitchcock/Perry Mason plot to me, well what the hell...let me give it a try too.

You see, the girl's sister was better and more apt at making an introduction when confronted with an attractive specimen of the opposite sex. Although her sister was distraught too, by their mother's passing away, but when she saw this dream guy at the funeral (and being at a low point of her imotional state), she immediately see's this as a way to bring some new happiness into her own life.
So this girl's sister meets this guy the next day (of course, after having exchanged phone numbers at the funeral ceremony) and they become friends!
Now as it happens the sister brings the guy back home in the evening to have him meet this girl(her sister), who takes just one look at the face of this guy...........

....and well, the rest is history!!!

Yeah, ok so that was very far fetched, wasn't it?... but you know what?... I can already see Mahesh Bhatt casting Urmila and Karisma in these respective roles for his next movie,'Daddy'...oops, I mean,'Didi' !!!...

amitshokeen
March 8th, 2003, 02:41 AM
neha wan't to find out . how many of us have the phsycology of the serial/complusive killer.

akdabas
March 8th, 2003, 06:59 AM
Just to meet that guy again...

Good one but also old one. It has already been published.

Keep it up.

virender
March 8th, 2003, 05:39 PM
Hahahaha , Already published Neha thats why everybody answering so franky otherwise it was very tough to answer first time .
Hard Luck this time , try with a fresh one.

Viru

neha_grewal
March 12th, 2003, 08:33 PM
ok ok, so everyone knows the answer.

neha_grewal
March 12th, 2003, 08:35 PM
All those who know the answer, in the first case, when they heard it, have the psychology of a serial killer

lrburdak
March 13th, 2003, 12:39 PM
Good Joint venture !
Neha & Prashant,
Whose sasural is Bharatpur?