PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk about Ghosts!!!

pnauhwar21
March 20th, 2003, 12:48 PM
Hi Frds.! I have a great interest in paranormal and metaphysics. For past many days I was thinking about listening some true ghost incidents which might have happened to you or your known ones. Lets share some really chilly horror stories.. To start with I will share one with u. Please bear as I am not a very good story teller. ;-)

My Nanaji had done siddhi of Gayatri Mantra and was planning to learn some Tantrik vidya. There was one muslim tantrik in village. He agreed to teach my nanaji tantrik vidya. He took him along one night to the cemetery after 12:00 am. Then he told my nanaji to watch from a distance as he chanted away some mantras. He drew a circle around himself while chanting and then sat inside it as he meditated. After sometime my nanaji saw that he(the tantrik) was being thrown into the air by someone invisible force. He went high into air and came down crashing. My nanaji just ran away frm. there. Next day, the tantrik met him again. He told him that while drawing the circle, the line wasnt fully drawn frm. where the ghost or so called buri atma entered. He said it was pretty normal. But my nanaji was scared like hell and he didnt go for the tantrik vidya ever in his life.
I have one more but next time.. BTW has anyone of u used oeja board to call the spirits. Is there any truth behind that..?