PDA

View Full Version : WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY PAAP AND PUNYA

ssphougat
April 16th, 2003, 09:55 PM

yvsgaawar
April 16th, 2003, 11:10 PM
Shyam Singh Phougat (Apr 16, 2003 12:25 p.m.):
PAAP AUR PUNYA KA KYA SWAROOP HEI
MEI KON HUN,Mera yahan per kya kartvay hei aur mera dharam kya hei..............
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .
please answer.

Karam jisse kisi aur prani ka bura ho PAAP, aur jisse kisi prani ka bura naa ho PUNYA.

rsdalal
April 16th, 2003, 11:21 PM
Gaawar Bhai,
Ye statement to theek see konya.

Machhar ko marna, Sanp ko marna, te paap nahi hai...
Bhot example hain esse to

YagyaVir Singh Gaawar (Apr 16, 2003 01:40 p.m.):

MEI KON HUN,Mera yahan per kya kartvay hei aur mera dharam kya hei..............
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .
please answer.

Karam jisse kisi aur prani ka bura ho PAAP, aur jisse kisi prani ka bura naa ho PUNYA.

yvsgaawar
April 16th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Ranvir Bhai,
Manno tou sab kuch naa maano tou kuch naa.
Maano tou Machar maarna bhi paap, naa maano tou jinda Chicken khane mai bhi koi paap nahi.

Ranvir Singh Dalal (Apr 16, 2003 01:51 p.m.):
Gaawar Bhai,
Ye statement to theek see konya.

Machhar ko marna, Sanp ko marna, te paap nahi hai...
Bhot example hain esse to

YagyaVir Singh Gaawar (Apr 16, 2003 01:40 p.m.):

please answer.

scsheorayan
April 18th, 2003, 07:25 AM
My Dear Shyam Singh,

It is an age old question which can be easy or hard to answer depending on your philosophy of life. Before I post my version of it just a request please modify the original posting by deleting all those dots (perhaps stuck i on your keyboard) so that the screen becomes normal size.

In very simplistic terms they say "Daya Dharm ka mool hai or Paap mool Abhiman" That means where there is compassion there is dharm and where there is Pride there is Paap. To expand it further , Where there is inaction in Action that is Dharma and when there is Action in inaction that is Paap. Our actions are performed by body and mind but are inspired by our Budhi. When the Budhi is cleared of all external influence e.g. Moh, maya, Kam, krodh,greed etc it leads us to the path of Dharma and Parmanand or Moksha. But when our Budhi is tainted by external influences of negative nature it leads us to do acts which are done to satisfy those influencing desires it becomes Paap.It can be further summarised to say that "Any acts done in accordance with your true nature (Dharma) is Dharm and those against it are Paap" Caution : Here word true nature is meant self in it's purest form free from all desires.

navingulia
April 18th, 2003, 08:25 AM
pyaar mohabbat punya hai, nafrat paap hai
karma is our dharma
we all do the karma we are destined for, we all have a role to play. do your karma
karma is your kartavya
taking care of family -parivaarik kartavya
contributing to society- social kartavya
doing your work -your farz(imp) because your work gives you your bread.
even in Quran and bible, work has been given very high priority and respect. And Geeta we all know
"Karmanyewadhikaraste maa faleshu ......"
karm ....
na koi marta hai na koi maarta hai
na koi yahaan hamesha se tha aur na koi hamesha rahega
Jab krishna ki mrityu hui to usne kahaa tha "manushya ko jo chaahiye(his requirement), wo mai use de chuka huun, ab ye uske upar hai ki wo use kaise prayog kare"
he meant that we have to use his philosophy and knowledge and not go to temple to ask for small small things like a job, a promotion etc etc. What ever we need we have with us.
Our life becomes miserable when despite knowing we are AFRAID
afraid to lose, afraid to lose our possessions, afraid to lose our money, afraid to lose our near and dear ones, afraid to fail in ambitions, afraid of death.................
A man starts living only when he loses the fear, when he is fearless............
This particular saying i really appreciate, it is from some american leader although i dont remember his name, i remember this saying and agree 100% "IF YOU HAVE NOT FOUND SOMETHING YOU COULD DEDICATE YOUR LIFE TO AND DIE FOR, YOUR LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING"
So we have to find a 'PURPOSE' for ourselves. We will be restless till the time we find the purpose.
Rig veda ka pahla shalok hai "Uttishtha he amratasya putra, navaanna bodhat, yagyai na asti atra, kutra api?" which means wake up and search, everything you need is right here.

I am not very knowledgable but these are few 'Gems' i collected in my life and they make every minute of my life beautiful , full of energy and dynamic........ life is living it every bit. The hot air of summers, the chill of winters, the sweat pouring down in hard work, the aching of muscles, the smell and wetness of rain, the sweetness of music, the calm and peace of silence, the mountains, the jungles, the rivers, the lakes, the deserts.....life is beautiful in its entirity. Nothing is an entirity in life except the entirity of life itself.

ssphougat
May 10th, 2003, 09:28 PM
mun;-indriyo se bhinn kabhi nahi ho sakta
indriya;-sharrir se bhinn kabhi nahi ho sakti
sharrir;-parkarti se bhinn kabhi nahi ho sakta
parkarti:-ishwar se bhinn kabhi nahi ho sakti.
ishwar:-aatma se bhinn kabhi nahi ho sakta:
aatma :jeev se bhinn kabhi nahi ho sakti
jeev:-anubhav se bhinn kabhi nahi ho sakta.
anubhav:-ahankaar se bhinn kabhi nahi ho sakta.
ahankaar:-man se bhin kabhi nahi ho sakta
isliye man ke haare haar, man ke jite jeet

akdabas
May 10th, 2003, 10:02 PM
Baat to bilkul thik hei bhai.

Shyam Singh Phougat (May 10, 2003 11:58 a.m.):
man ke hare haar, man ke jite jeet