PDA

View Full Version : IAS Topper

mbamal
May 2nd, 2003, 07:18 AM
I am not sure if this is an appropriate post for Jatland and I would like to apologize to everyone who thinks its inappropriate but I would just like to share my happiness with you all..One of my best friends and my classmate for last four years at IIT Delhi, Ankur Garg has topped IAS Exam. Ankur was a very simple guy and had an aim to be an IAS Officer since He was only 8. He put in last 2 yrs only in IAS preperation but he also secured good grades in the subjects at IIT delhi. . He had very gr8 offers from abroad and in India after he passed out from IIT in 2002. but he refused to be distracted from his goal and only concentrated on IAS. I hope a lot of my JAT brothers and sisters will take inspiration from this example..It shows that if u set a goal and work hard then everything is possible

sweet
May 2nd, 2003, 07:50 AM
good job ur frnd did Mandeep ji,

congratulations to him, its really admiring & inspiring deed.

cheers...................................

ishwarlamba
May 2nd, 2003, 12:49 PM
Congratulations
Here is a news item for the topper.
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2003/20030502/main5.htm

lrburdak
May 2nd, 2003, 01:02 PM
Dear Mandeep,
It is the right time and place to mention about the IAS topper who is your batchmate in IIT. Many jat candidates are also preparing for competitive examinations. tips provided by you can be useful for them. Many jat boys suffer because they do not get proper guidance. when we see that the toppers are not different ,they are as simple as we are. It is the hard work and determination which leads to the success.

indian
May 2nd, 2003, 07:46 PM
Mandeep, please congratulate your friend from all at jatland. This post will surely inspire our youngsters.

akdabas
May 2nd, 2003, 10:16 PM
Mandeep brother,

Nice to hear that Mr. Garg is your friend and classmate. I also liked the idea Burdak Ji gave that it would be very nice to have some tips here for our jatland members from you or your friend.

Excellent news..

amitshokeen
May 3rd, 2003, 12:35 AM
Mandeep do u know Amit kataria, he also passed out from IIT delhi from electrical branch and was also preparing for IAS. i think he passed out in 2000/1 . did he made it. if any information about it?

mbamal
May 3rd, 2003, 03:30 AM
Amit Bhai,

Kataria got a rank of 182.

scsheorayan
May 3rd, 2003, 02:12 PM
Thanks Mandeep for this inspiring posting. I wish I had friend like yours. Person is known from the company he keeps. We are so happy that you are in a good company. May God bless you and your friends with success and happiness in life and sense to enjoy it and share it with your family and friends.

mbamal
May 3rd, 2003, 05:08 PM
thanks to you sheorayan Jee for those inspiring and nice words...

ajaynehra
May 3rd, 2003, 09:55 PM
GREAT info Mandeep ,When you meet Ankur next time, wish him good luck from my side and from all jatLand members.

I wish next time we have a JAT topper in IAS...

NEHRA AJAY

jaatni
May 4th, 2003, 12:30 AM
congratulations to ankur garg...
hope next time we'll have jats in the list too...

anujkumar
May 4th, 2003, 12:31 AM
Bahoot sahee, is bande ne to fod diya.. Apne JAT bhaiyo ko seekh leni chahiye Ankur jaise choro se. IIT ke bad IAS dena bahoot risky mana jata hai.. agar "nahee hua" to kahee ke nahee rahenge.. etc etc other options me worst case itna bura nahee hota.. lekin he proves if it is what u want u can do it, clearing with rank 1 in maidan attemp..

thanks for sharing...