PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Girl

sweet
May 5th, 2003, 12:13 AM
A friend asked a gentleman how it is that he never married ? Replied the gentleman, "Well, I guess I just never met the right woman ... I guess I've been looking for the perfect girl." "Oh, come on now," said the friend, "Surely you have met at least one girl that you wanted to marry."

"Yes, there was one girl .. once. I guess she was the one perfect girl .. the only perfect girl I really ever met. She was just the right everything .. I really mean that she was the perfect girl for me." "Well, why didn't you marry her," asked the friend. "She was looking for the perfect man," he said.

cheers....................

rkumar
May 5th, 2003, 05:01 AM
aha...Wish people know that its the imperfection which adds the beauty/ utility in so called perfect things...like impurity in silicon makes it semiconducor, impurity in pure diamond adds colors, dimple on cheek adds attraction...a mole on lips makes the most wanted beauty... Life is much more happy with imperfect woman or imperfect man I am sure..perfect people are lifeless and can be so boring to live with....

Rajendra

pnauhwar21
May 5th, 2003, 10:19 AM
ha ha ha cool one

uday
May 5th, 2003, 12:41 PM
ya kati teekh kahi...

Soma Nashier (May 04, 2003 02:43 p.m.):
A friend asked a gentleman how it is that he never married ? Replied the gentleman, "Well, I guess I just never met the right woman ... I guess I've been looking for the perfect girl." "Oh, come on now," said the friend, "Surely you have met at least one girl that you wanted to marry."

"Yes, there was one girl .. once. I guess she was the one perfect girl .. the only perfect girl I really ever met. She was just the right everything .. I really mean that she was the perfect girl for me." "Well, why didn't you marry her," asked the friend. "She was looking for the perfect man," he said.

cheers....................

navingulia
May 5th, 2003, 12:54 PM
ha ha ha jaise ko taisa
waise
humans are a perfect demonstration of imperfections. we have to learn to live with them and learn from them. Just like a mother never sees imperfections in her child, we should look at the world same way. we shouldnt think of other peoples short comings. we ourselves have lots of them.

sweet
May 5th, 2003, 11:17 PM
no one is perfect , not a single human being,

God didnt make us perfect, so that we cudnt forget to take God's name, if He wud has made us perfect, then none of us wud remember Him, which is not possible,

Actually there is not any definition of perfection.

cheers................................

smalik
May 6th, 2003, 06:41 PM
That s very true!
its all matter of compatibility. A+B have to be optimised. husband+wife,as a pair, should be perfect. (perfect husband n perfect wife--never possible)

akdalal
May 6th, 2003, 08:07 PM
I am sure the girl was never got married as she did not get the perfect boy.

If she ever found one then the boy was searching for the perfect girl.

And so on.............

If this is the chain reaction then no one on this earth could have ever got married.

Why people becomr life partners are because they know that NO ONE IS PERFECT and they compromise on their negative points with the negative points of oppossite sex.

And of course we all know that negative and megative always makes positive hence you find so many happy married couples on this earth.

Cheers!!!!!!!!