PDA

View Full Version : reason for exsistence

amanpoonia
May 5th, 2003, 09:21 PM
hi guys
some times i think why we are born .what exactly we do in life .we born we study then we do some job .we earn .then we get married .then kids .then death.how many people have used there life in doing something constructive .how many poeple r remebered after they r gone .how many people have really enjoyed there life .the thinghs which we do r really those things we want to do .what is the purpose of our life .why r we born ? i personally think that most of the people just pass their life doing nothing .how many people have aims in life .what we have done for the upliftment of society ,culture ,humanity and nature.may be i m sounding crazy but really these questions always haunted me like anything.do we reconize what we want to do in life .do we know what can we do n what r our capabilites.i just want you people to think n think whats ur aim in life .dont live to live .live to be something .do something by which if not others ,atleast u can be proud of urself.n when we feel proud for urself then nothing can be like that.love others n give them a reason to love u .reconize urself n do what u r born to do .