PDA

View Full Version : And then, INDIA happened!

rinu
May 15th, 2003, 02:03 AM
God was in the process of creating the universe. And he was explaining his subordinates ............... "Look everything should be in balance. For every 10 deer’s there should be a lion. Look here my fellow angels, here is the country of the united states. I have blessed them with prosperity and money. But at the same time I have given them INSECURITY and TENSION.... And here is Africa. I have given them beautiful nature. But at the same time, I have given them climatic extremes.... And here is south America. I have given them lots of forests. But at the same time, I have given them lesser land so that they would have to cut off the forests... So you see fellows, everything should be in balance."

One of the angels asked... "God, what is this beautiful country
here?"

God said "Aha...that is the crown piece of all. INDIA. My most precious creation. It has understanding and friendly people. Sparkling streams, serene mountains. A culture which speaks of the great tradition that they live. Technologically brilliant and with a heart of gold....."

The angel was quite surprised "But God you said everything should be in balance."

God replied "Look at the neighbors I gave them"!! "PAKISTAN"

akdabas
May 15th, 2003, 02:12 AM
Though it hasn been already posted. Its really great joke..................

Pakistan ne bana ke te bhagwan bhee romta hoga..............

ha..ha...ha..................

sweet
May 15th, 2003, 03:35 AM
really, very nice Rinu ji,

cheers..........................

rinu
May 15th, 2003, 09:08 AM
Ashok Kumar Dabas (May 14, 2003 04:42 p.m.):
Though it hasn been already posted. Its really great joke..................

Pakistan ne bana ke te bhagwan bhee romta hoga..............

ha..ha...ha..................

Ohh ok Ashok ji,sorry about dat I didn't know dat it had been posted already because it was not in last one month's posting I guess.But still worth to read it, found it really interesting India is god's special creation.... so njoy and proud to be an indian

Rinu

jaatni
May 15th, 2003, 10:54 AM
nice one rinu ji...

navingulia
May 15th, 2003, 01:39 PM
good one rinu jee

mere ko to pakistaan ke liye upyukt shabd hi nahi milte

ha ha ha

smalik
May 15th, 2003, 03:35 PM
Nice!!

ajaynehra
May 15th, 2003, 09:09 PM
Excellent ........Rinu ji , But where is your fandoo wali photu ..... please upload same..... this is not clear.....please don't mind .....

Nehra AJAY

ajay_nehra@yahoo.com

mbamal
May 15th, 2003, 10:28 PM
good one....

uday
May 16th, 2003, 12:27 PM
bADhiya Hai ...

namrata
May 16th, 2003, 01:38 PM
rinu its great , ur snap was back but my comment was not so i wrote again.

amanpoonia
May 16th, 2003, 02:24 PM
hi rinu
its a good joke ..i guess u r very lively bcoz u always put funny stuff that really makes us feel light .i hope u will keep doing this ..hey i too agree that ur previous pic was better than this one.consider it
take care
aman

rinu
May 16th, 2003, 07:26 PM
NO Namrata , Neither my pic was back nor your comment(Both gayab). the pic was uploaded again dunno wat's the problem probably the system doesn't want me to put my pic over here.
hehehe...

namrata singh tomer (May 16, 2003 04:08 a.m.):
rinu its great , ur snap was back but my comment was not so i wrote again.

amber
November 20th, 2003, 05:37 PM
i don't think God is only 50 years old(56 years to be precise)!!

It was INDIA before Pakistan.
HE didn't make any country........we made them all!!..........and creating a disbalance!!

but it was a good joke!!.....as usual:-)

amar0974
November 21st, 2003, 01:06 PM
Hahahaaaaaa Bhai Amber Baal ke khaal mat kaada. Kul mila ka joke Badhia tha.

Kumar Amber (Nov 20, 2003 07:07 a.m.):
i don't think God is only 50 years old(56 years to be precise)!!

It was INDIA before Pakistan.
HE didn't make any country........we made them all!!..........and creating a disbalance!!

but it was a good joke!!.....as usual:-)

amber
November 21st, 2003, 04:33 PM
it was a good one.....i said that already.....and i know jokes are mostly illogical............that's the fun in them!!

aashish
November 22nd, 2003, 07:13 PM
nice !! post

AND I M PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN....