PDA

View Full Version : Jat Higher Education Foundation (A Proposal)

rkumar
June 7th, 2003, 06:14 PM
Dear Friends,

As you would notice, many of our members feel very strongly that while enjoying humour and jokes etc. we should come out with creative ideas which can be implemented for the good of our community. Higher education ias a big issue and I feel that we may form some organisation, say JAT HIGHER EDUCATION FOUNDATION. We can get it registered here in India and may be in USA and some other countries as well. The money raised by foundation in form of donations can be used to extend partial or full support to deseving Jat boys and girls to study for their higher degrees in India and overseas. I am sure many of us will be willing to contribute for such cause. I invite all members to think over this and see if they approve this. If this has the approval and support of members, we may form a group of members who can give shape to this and implement in most transparennt and honest manner.

Regards
Rajendra

mbamal
June 7th, 2003, 06:19 PM
rajendra jee..i support this proposal...a nice plan indeed if put to practice...

sudheer166
June 8th, 2003, 01:35 PM
this is a very good proposal. i fully support it.

aquarius_anu
June 8th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Rajender Ji, proposal for "JAT HIGHER EDUCATION FOUNDATION" is really Supperbb !!!
we all JAT's will support such type of proposal.

aquarius_anu
June 8th, 2003, 04:15 PM
Rajender Ji, proposal for "JAT HIGHER EDUCATION FOUNDATION" is really going to be Supperbb !!! for JATs.we all JAT's will support such type of proposal.
Plz go a Head !!!

singh_ranvir
June 8th, 2003, 05:14 PM
it's a very nice proposal, and really we need such type of organisations for welfare and prosperity of community, i am 100 % in support of it . very nice idea Rajendra ji, really today firsttime i found something very interesting on jatland, thanks for such a nice discussion, and let us hope and do for a very good development in this direction in near future

with kind regards

greetings!
ranvir

akdabas
June 8th, 2003, 05:58 PM
Rajendra Ji,

This is a great idea. I fully support it.

sunil20
June 8th, 2003, 06:32 PM
Good Idea

Regards

sunil

rkumar
June 8th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Thank you frineds. I think the need of hour is to do something concrete. Let more members give their feed back on this proposal. Once we have the backing of majority of members, I will come out with the details of as how to go about. I am keen that the foundation is an arm of JatLand.com and is answerable to all the members. All the activities of this foundation will be presented at the Jatland annually including budget, details of donations received, fellowships awarded..But still let it be debated further before we get down to get the body registered.

Regards
Rajendra

shekhar_nehra
June 8th, 2003, 10:09 PM
Rajendra Uncle,
Very nice proposal.
I support the creation of such a foundation.

lrburdak
June 9th, 2003, 12:40 PM
Rajendra ji,
It is a good idea. Many intelligent jat boys have to leave higher studies due to their poor financial conditions.The proposed higher education foundation can be a tool for human resource development for jat members.In other communities there are certain trusts or educational institutes which provide scholarship to needy persons. We are lacking it.Jatland is a good discussion form. If we can turn it into an implimenting plat form nothing like it.All members will agree on this proposal.

rkumar
June 9th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Laxman Burdak (Jun 09, 2003 03:10 a.m.):
Rajendra ji,
It is a good idea. Many intelligent jat boys have to leave higher studies due to their poor financial conditions.The proposed higher education foundation can be a tool for human resource development for jat members.In other communities there are certain trusts or educational institutes which provide scholarship to needy persons. We are lacking it.Jatland is a good discussion form. If we can turn it into an implimenting plat form nothing like it.All members will agree on this proposal.

Thank you Laxman ji. I am keen that let this topic be read by as many members as possible so that there is greater participation later on when comes to fund raising. Forming the foundation and putting seed money won'
t be a big problem.

Regards
Rajendra

bnashier
June 9th, 2003, 04:17 PM
Rajendra Bhai’s suggestion is noble and something that is part of a much needed effort to help our community. Indeed, although our community has come a long way from where it was some 2-3 decades ago, we have a long road to travel in order to achieve some respectable place in this fast moving world. Personal experience and self-traveled roads become the best guides for us. Timely information and guidance can make or mar a person’s life. I know it so well. My parents (the best strength in shaping my character) never went to school and I was born in a village with no paved roads or electricity back then. It was the timely guidance and information (and financial help) by people I came across that showed me the path to get to this life today. An organized effort to disseminate information and help to those in need is a great step to take. We should believe in the logo: A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

dkumar
June 9th, 2003, 07:36 PM
Respected & Dear All,

Thanks for Rajindra Ji to start a meaningful conversation on the virtual home of Jats.

Though its really heartbreaking to note that such a noble proposal have received JUST a DOZEN responses only????

Anyway, I do agree with making such transparent foundations and doing something for the community in particular and humanity in general. And I assure all committed to make all possible services to be provided from my end.

It was long pending thought of myself but didn't made a posting of that just for the sake of posting as I saw one such posting going haywire sometime back.....

I also have a plan to start a charitable foundation, which I have discussed with few via personal chats/mails, and today dare to post it in balck and white:

before proceeding further would give some brief about myself and background:

I am 2nd son of a middle class family which consist total 5 members including me. My father a qualified Pharmacist and Ayurved Ratna currently working as Pharmacist (Chief Grade) with UP Govt., mother housewife, elder brother completed MBBS and preparing for his PG exams, younger studying XI.

We plan to start a Clinic which can be converted into Nursing Home as infrastructure is already under construction at a Jat majority area Sadabad (Dist Hathras). We wish to serve our community as well as poors from all walks of life at most concessional charges.

I am looking forward to have non-monetary (medical equipments, ambulance, medicines etc) donations to be provided to this cause.

For further details, please feel free to contact me at contactdhanesh@hotmail.com

I would also be pleased to run educational trust as a sister concern for the trust being proposed by Rajinder ji.

Thanks & regards,

yvsgaawar
June 9th, 2003, 08:11 PM
Rajender Ji,
Please count me in, and thanks for bringing such a proposal.

rkumar
June 9th, 2003, 08:34 PM
Thanks friends. Need of the hour is to do something concrete. All we need are just few highly committed people. I can see it taking shape already. But still let more members express their views. I am keen that this should be under Jatland umbrella and our members should be actively involved. Let there be a Jat movement towards quality education. I am sure we can do it.

Rajendra

dsdhanda
June 10th, 2003, 04:01 AM
Rajendra Jiii

Its a well nurtured and a pretty mature idea I think this kind of foundation will definitely help elevating our community to higher education coz as all of us knows that without finacnces its not even possinble for some of our brothers and sisters to even apply for higher education leave aside the pursuit of it. I am really impressed by your thooughts. Though I am also a student and i understand this as i have seen some of my frens who wanted to pursue higher education but cudnt coz they cudnt afford all the costs involved with it.
I completely support your viewpoint Rajendra Jii

Wishing that this thought of yours converts in to reality

Jat in Mood
Devender Singh Dhanda

dahiya
June 10th, 2003, 11:30 AM
Respected Rajender Ji and all

Very nice proposal. We all will support this idea. I am always available for any kind of help for this purpose.

pradeeprana
June 10th, 2003, 11:56 AM
Dear rajenderji,
how can i be useful for this for this proposal?i m always available.

amanpoonia
June 11th, 2003, 07:40 AM
rajendra ji
first of all nameste.i m very happy that such a nobel n good discussion is on jatland board. i believe this is educational body of jat's is the need of today's time n will benefit our community so much one cant imagine. i m always ready for any kind of help n support.
with regards
aman