PDA

View Full Version : No Remote Control,Harmless Shooting

lalit_nashier
June 19th, 2003, 10:41 PM
1) A Lady went to a T V shop to buy a set. The shop salesman, while recommending a particular set, emphasised the joys of remote control. It would naturally cost her more than the ordinary set, but it would be worth it just to relax in her armchair, flicking through a multichannelled set.
'Listen,Son,' the lady replied, 'I don't need a remote control. With six children, my chances of controlling my TV are already remote. I'll have the standard set, please.'

2) The most sought-after newspaper photographer's wife was used to her husband often returning home late with the excuse, 'I had to shoot a railway accident', or 'I had to shoot a football game.'
One day some unexpected visitors dropped by and asked how late her husband would. 'I don't know,' she replied, not intending to shock them. 'He has to shoot the Prime Minister today.'

pnashier
June 20th, 2003, 02:54 AM
Hey man! It's kool. I like these. Welcome to Jatland. I just read ur first joke!

uday
June 20th, 2003, 09:56 AM
badhiya joke !!

sweet
June 21st, 2003, 12:35 AM
thanks , ya i registered here few days ago, its cool site, i like it , & enjoy it very much,

( i am writing on behalf of Lalit, he is doing some work)

u guys take care,

regards.

beki (Jun 19, 2003 05:24 p.m.):
Hey man! It's kool. I like these. Welcome to Jatland. I just read ur first joke!