PDA

View Full Version : Sonething Importent to Know

vimal_saroha
August 8th, 2003, 07:17 PM
Please note that, while drinking this "almost poison" every time, you are spending some Rs 10. out of which you are actually paying Rs 2 to 3 to Tendulkar or Sharukh Khan (even Amitab Bachchan!) et al and their publicity companies....which means we are making these already rich guys further richer, at OUR cost, for making us(specially kids) fools into believing that they always drink the Coke or Pepsi! That is the strength of branding! It is altering the entire life style of people,
>quite often into a very costly and unhealthy life style! Now there is a movement in USA campaigning not to buy any thing with a brand name(NO LOGO). For certain goods like perfumes(Channel 5, POISON etc), you may be paying nearly 80% of the money just for the brand name!Guess how much is this "brand cost" in yr monthly purchases....cosmetics, toiletry, dresses, shoes, food items, etc., suppose we save at least some of this brand cost money (like buying
>handloom products at least for some requirements) and spend it for a
>good social purpose? Pl. give a deep thought.

>(2) Have a look at the wrapper on a Coca-Cola 1.5 litre bottle and in the ingredients label you will find phosphoric acid in it. A minute
>quantity of ethylene glycol is also used (which is acknowledged in the softdrink world for making it really chill"). This is popularly! known as anti-freeze which prevents water from freezing at 0 degree C and instead drops it by 4-5 degree C with minute quantities. This chemical is a known slow poison in the caliber of arsenic. So, if you manage to drink about 4 litres of Coke within an hour or so, you can die. Read along and give up these dangerous things. Be natural, have flavoured milks, tender coconuts, butter milk, lassi and plain water instead of these "soft" drinks. Guess what's the pH for soft drinks, e.g. Coke? pH 3.4! This acidity is strong enough to dissolve teeth and bones! Our human body stops building bones at the age of about 30. Soft drinks do not have any nutrition value (in terms of vitamins & minerals). It is high in sugar content, carbonic acid,chemicals i.e.colourings etc. Some like to take cold soft drinks after each meal. Guess what's the impact? Our body needs an optimum temperature of 37 degrees Celsius for digestive enzyme functioning. The
>temperature of cold soft drinks is very much below 37 degrees or even close to 0 degree C. This will dilute the enzymes & stress the digestive system.The food taken will not be digested. In fact it will be fermented! The fermented food produces gases,decays and becomes toxin, gets absorbed by the intestine, circulates in the blood stream and is carried to the whole body. Hence toxin is cumulated in other parts of the body, developing into various diseases.
>Think before you drink coke/Pepsi (or any soft drink) again. Have you ever thought what you drink when you drink an/aerated drink? You gulp down carbon dioxide, when nobody in the world would advise you to drink CO2. Two months back, there was a competition at Delhi University - Who could drink the most Coke?" The winner drank 8 bottles and fainted on
>the spot-too much CO2 in the blood. Thereafter, the principal banned all soft drinks from the college canteen ! While this might have been an extreme measure, the results do provide some food for thought. Did you know that soft drinks use chemicals in them that cause immense harm to you.

artikundu
August 9th, 2003, 09:55 AM
keep sending such eye opening topics.
it is good to know about some of the hard facts............................................. ...

rkumar
August 9th, 2003, 03:54 PM
I wonder what other animals with whom we used to live long back in jungles think of us when we do so many unnatural things. Conclusion of all modern research is that natural life is the best life....One wonders why did we leave behind the natural life we had for million of years with all other animals... Who will say that man is the most intelligent animal... Listing some of the acts of stupidity of man here may be worthwhile;

1. Man will put a very large window in house so that lots of light and air gets in...then will put a thick curtain to stop that light and air...then have light bulbs/ tubes in side and put the fan/ airconditioner ON....hahahha silly beast after all....

2. First man will contaminate all the water and then clean it again...ofcourse unsuccessfully...

3. Use this clean water to dispose off his **** and urine...thereby contaminating the water again.... For lacs of years all his excreta was decomposed by natural process ...without wasting or contaminating water bodies..

I consider the man as most stupid animal ever created by God. I am sure many will dispute my views..but its fine...

Rajendra

vikrantsiwag
August 10th, 2003, 12:33 PM
wow!!!!!Really the great facts are revealed here.i've decided to give up soft drinks now instead of being quite fond of it...
Really nice facts.Keep it up!!

artikundu
August 10th, 2003, 07:33 PM
what do you think that we are going to use the same contaminated water again and again for our daily use.
no way ,being from a waste water side i think this time u r little bit wrong
Rajendra Kumar Kalkhunde (Aug 09, 2003 06:24 a.m.):
I wonder what other animals with whom we used to live long back in jungles think of us when we do so many unnatural things. Conclusion of all modern research is that natural life is the best life....One wonders why did we leave behind the natural life we had for million of years with all other animals... Who will say that man is the most intelligent animal... Listing some of the acts of stupidity of man here may be worthwhile;

1. Man will put a very large window in house so that lots of light and air gets in...then will put a thick curtain to stop that light and air...then have light bulbs/ tubes in side and put the fan/ airconditioner ON....hahahha silly beast after all....

2. First man will contaminate all the water and then clean it again...ofcourse unsuccessfully...

3. Use this clean water to dispose off his **** and urine...thereby contaminating the water again.... For lacs of years all his excreta was decomposed by natural process ...without wasting or contaminating water bodies..

I consider the man as most stupid animal ever created by God. I am sure many will dispute my views..but its fine...

Rajendra

uday
August 11th, 2003, 04:09 PM
Hey Manav Ab tu aapney dukdey kyon roe;
Tune kharab kiya vo to hai tere aapney.
Paani, Jal , Neer , Ammbu , Toe...!!

Priyaywachi of Paani ( water )

1> Paani
2> Jal
3> Neer
4> Ammbu
5> Toe