PDA

View Full Version : JAT'S HELP EACH OTHER TO PREVAIL

jitenderhooda
September 1st, 2003, 12:48 PM
Hello ,

No doubt JAT's are mighty and they can raise high with their own ebility but we can prevail the world if get united .

I came to know from my friend sushil ahlawat who is in australia that the Gujrati's met each other on the occasion of dandia , Sardar's gets collected at guruduara's and in the same manner mostly communities have sometype of gatherings and they know each other from that gathering .

Then starts their point of meeting and they help each other very much , and that's why they are much spreaded and wealthy .

So, I call each JAT to Help each and every Jat that he came to know by his/her way .

We know that we JAT's are very hard working and can do marvellous when find the way .

So , ALL the JAT's please have a Soft Corner for jat's even u donot know them .

I call all the

Officers
NRI's
Businessmans

and persons who is at such a position to grab and pull anybody for right way

then Do it .

It is not only to Read and Write ??

but to implement

so that we JAT's get united and raise high .

THIS TYPE OF ACT OF YOUR'S WILL BE APPRECIABLE .

JITENDER SINGH HOODA
MCA
ROHTAK

vimal_saroha
September 2nd, 2003, 07:50 PM
I do Agree with u Jitendra JI, But we should be very carerfull from frauds,i have come across one recentely some two weeks back i recieved one call from a gentelmen claiming to be a Jat from Bulandshahar and was going to Vishakhapatnam for an Interview and lost his Baggage in train and got down at Hyderabad ,didnt had enough money to go back somhow he traced out my No.from Telephone Directory B,cos he told me he was a Jat with a Surname of "Sirohi"and need some money to go back to his home and he promised me as soon as he will reach back he will send back the amount(dekhne se bhi Bhale Ghar ka Lag raha tha)i tried to cofirm his claimed by asking some obious quistions and ultimately i gave him Rs 800/- but till date no trace of that fraud.Amount was not big, but in future before helping any body i will think twice now

jitenderhooda
September 3rd, 2003, 09:44 AM
Haan vimal ,
there r some situations after which our fate fades of humanity but it is not that we leave our way .

ur help is appreciable and u have helped a needy person very much like a god , but it is on that persons character that he has been abused by lots of persons like me also .

it's true that sometimes we are having very bad experience but sometimes it really change the lives of some perons .

Vimal , please donot loose ur fate , this world and jats needs persons like u badly .

really u r a nice person .
jiten