PDA

View Full Version : JATAN KI SITE KA TIME GALAT HO RAHAYA SE

jitenderhooda
September 11th, 2003, 10:09 AM
RE JATO KE BAAT SE THARI SITE KA TIME GALAT KUKAR HO RAHYA SE ,

IB MERI GHADI MEIN TE 10.10 AM 11 SEPT. HUE SEIN ER THARI SITE MEIN 12 TEIN KUD RAHI SE YA GHADI .

KE YOH TIME KITE AUR TEIN NAPO SO KE BHAYIO BATA TE DYO .

JITEN

jagmohan
September 11th, 2003, 03:31 PM
Dear Jiten,

Let me explain.

The earth rotates 360 degrees in a day. That is 360 degrees in 1440 minutes or One Degree per Four minutes.

The GMT is an imaginary line that passes through a village called Greenwhich (May be the spelling is wrong) in UK. The world takes its time from that reference. In India the Indian Standard Time (IST) refence point is Kakinada, which is 80 degrees east of GMT. After a little bit of Maths (In which I failed in Hr Sec) you would know that we are 5 hours and 30 minutes earlier than GMT. 80 X 4= 320 minutes. 320 divided by 60 = 3 hours and 30 minutes. 'Jab Landan mein din ke baraa bajege, us samay hindustan mein saanjh ke saadhe paanch ho re honge'

We are also about 10 -12 hours ahead of USA but about 5-6 hours later than Japan/Australia.

The website provider is probably in the US and that is why the difference in your 'Ghadi' and 'Website Ghadi'. Hooda Sahab, samajh gaye ak katai ulajh gya mamla?

Bye

Lt Col JS Malik (Retd)
JAT BALWAN. JAI BHAGWAN

jitenderhooda
September 11th, 2003, 05:07 PM
U r again very right Sir ,

IB TEIN KATI SAMAJH MEIN AA RAHAYA SE PER ISA SE KYON

But they should follow the IST for this and follow the timings of their own mother land and not the USA 's time .

Most of the sites are controlled from there but they still use IST for the site timings.

Now-a-days a trend is there that we r blindly following the USA why ?

I have visited a site hindunet.org there they are explaining about the hinduvatava but they are treating everything as they have USA in mind only .

The states and other informations are feed only for USA and the transactions r in US dollars. why ???

It's good to know that even from USA they are doing so much for JATs but they should follow IST .

COMMENTS PLEASE
JITEN

amitrajora
September 11th, 2003, 08:03 PM
With due respect to all , a few technical corrections:-
IST is taken from a reference point near Allahabad , which is 82.5 degrees East.
82.5 *4 = 330 minutes = 5 hours and 30 minutes

naveen_chaudhary
October 13th, 2003, 09:18 PM
Another small correction.
On the last Sunday of October the clocks in UK goes an hour back. This is time when the time difference between UK & India becomes 5:30 hrs. While on the last Sunday of March the clocks in UK become an hour faster & at this time difference becomes 4:30 hrs.

dineshm
October 16th, 2003, 09:19 AM
Naveen bhai would u take pains to make me understand why it happens so in England?

naveen_chaudhary
October 17th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Dinesh bhai they have different times for summers and winters. One obvious reason which I can think is to get more day light. I checked at some of the sites but no reason is mentioned there. If any one else knows more about it please add.

haritta
October 17th, 2003, 04:39 PM
Yes that is one reason. But the real reason is that one hour they saved lot of candles burning during good old days.

baljit