PDA

View Full Version : Why JAt's are so backword in society

akshay
September 17th, 2003, 11:03 AM
Hi Jat Land Users,
Once upon time there is a vast ignorance among Jat Community. They consider ploughing a land is better than study. They are basically farmers. So they are backward among literate community.
They called to students “BHI PHAD LIKH KAI KAI KARA GA, HAAL JOT KAI NAI, KUCH NAA RAKHA PADHAI MAI”. In past we lost many Newton, Edison like scientist from jat community. If the students from Jat community got a chance in study in the past, they surely would become doctors, engineers, etc.
In the past every post was occupied by persons belonging to the cast other than Jats. But now a days the time changed. There large numbers of Jats who hold degree’s. But they are still not in higher post. They are with empty hands and are not in jobs instead of having degrees than persons of other community.
What is the reasons behind this? If everybody wants to share his thoughts then join this debate.

Regards,
Akshay Balhara,
Graduated in BE in Computer,
Shri Baba Mastnath Engineering College, Asthal Bohar, Rohtak

anilkc
September 17th, 2003, 08:53 PM
The whole problem is about misconception about education. 99% of us think that the aim of education is to get naukri. Padh likh ke doctor ya engineer banana jaroori nahi hai.
Education is a tool, not an end. No one doubts that Jats are great farmers. All they need now is to become an educated farmer.

jitendersingh
September 17th, 2003, 09:43 PM
Dear Anil,

I agree with you.
Obviously the aim of the education should be to gain knowledge and apply it in life.
Getting a job due to education may be luxury, but living the life to the fullest due to the education is even better.

akshay
September 18th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Dear Anil Chaudhary,
You stated that the meaning for pursuing education is to earn a job for living.
I am not agree to you. In my thinking the need of getting education is to raise the standard of living. I stated that now a days the JAt community is educated. Then why they are not in the higher post either in state government or central government as in case of other caste people. So I called that "why Jat's are backword."
Then Please tell me in Haryana and India, why people of caste other than Jat occupied higher administrative post.

Regards,
Akshay Balhara,
BE in Computers.

shailendra
September 18th, 2003, 06:11 PM
[quote]Akshay Balhara (Sep 18, 2003 04:31 a.m.):
Dear Anil Chaudhary,
You stated that the meaning for pursuing education is to earn a job for living.

Regards,
Akshay Balhara,

Hey listen, maybe you should read the post from Anil again and more carefully this time!!!....quote/unquote-The whole problem is about misconception about education....

Apparently the key word here being 'misconception'....yane ke 'galat dhaarna'...'wrong concept'....'misleading outlook'...etc.etc.

In short; He agrees, dude!

anilkc
September 18th, 2003, 08:36 PM
It takes time to climb up the ladder..how many Jats were educated says 15 yrs ago???
Another real experience...
A jat who is better at studies compared to the general jat lot...his aim after school was to do engineering...but the reason was to get into some gov. dept like electricity board (where engrs make more money than supply electricity). So, he never tried to really prepare for entrance exams...bcos dad can pay capitation fee (khet girvi rakh ke)...get into donation college somewhere in Karnataka...get the degree after 4 yrs...get a gov job. So, what is he doing now...fleecing other poor Jat farmers for electricity to their farms.

This is the tragedy....Jats are loosing faith in agriculture and blindly following others to the "top"...i dont think this is the right direction for jats.

akshay
September 18th, 2003, 10:41 PM
Yes Anil you are right...
Akshay Balhara