PDA

View Full Version : A Mighty Challenge to ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bnashier
September 22nd, 2003, 08:54 PM
It surely is a wasted energy to write on issues concerning problems in our beloved Haryana. But then some hidden feelings do force one not to remain unaffected; and then you just vent out your views and frustration over the state of affairs. Yes, the villages in Haryana have become a living hell. I saw more prosperity, peace and cooperation among people some 35 - 40 years ago. I saw dedicated teachers in schools who rode on their cycles for miles to reach the schools and then TEACH us. Now bribery, dishonesty, alcohol and cheap politics are law and order in the State. Yes, some Jats and their families have progressed who could move to cities back then. The situation in Haryana is pitiful to say the least. Any solutions ? Many of us express opinions and ways to improve things. It will take time to clean the mess as its roots have gone deep. I don’t know what will work best and it certainly can’t be the work of a few. Surely many of us would have opinions & ways to change things. IF we look back and analyze the situation, we would easily figure out that it was the work of politicians that brought us we are today. Now how to solve (if at all) some of the problems? There can be some hope ONLY IF the politicians are driven out educational institutions ! Then the learned are free and clear, and they could apply their conscience to their minds. Education in its truest sense made the West what it is today. Why do so many of us look for opportunities in the West? Not because our childhood neighbours are here; but because the West offers an opportunity for education that is free from political garbage and then we can exercise our conscience.
So, first we must get the politicians out of educational institutions. The educational reform should correct some of the problems. The educational reform should provide some hope to our youth.

anilkc
September 22nd, 2003, 10:04 PM
we shud NOT drive the politician out of educational intt. We shud drive them out of mgmt of education and put them back in as students. There is no corelation between education and corruption, but at least they will be able to read all the garbage we write abt them.