PDA

View Full Version : home/apartment in gurgaon

satpal
September 28th, 2003, 06:11 AM
Bhaiyon ram-2.
We are planning to buy a resident in Gurgaon.
I do not know much about Gurgaon area, the rates of land, prices of apartments or home ect.
Might be some of you live and have good knowledge/information about these things. Please write about it, Is it better to buy land and then to build the home or it is better to buy already built home.
I just saw Ansal's property posting on internet that tells about some new communities like Shushant Lok, palm Vihar etc. How they are?
Which part of Gurgaon has more Jat people?
Also Is it good idea if we have residence in Gurgaon and work place in Delhi? How is daily commute between these cities?
Please guide me here.

msheoran
September 28th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Reapected Dalal ji

I have some information which can be helpful for u to make a decision . A super highway has being inaugurated recently which will connect delhi from gurgoan .This highway is exclusivey for gurgoan and delhi.Also it has been claimed that the journey between gurgoan and delhi would reduced to just 15 or 20 minutes once this super highway is completed.
So i think that different location of workplace and resident would not be a problem in near future.
On the other hand gurgoan is a very developed place nowadays. In the starting of development of gurgoan ,there was a exponential rise in the prices of properties but nowadays the rates has become almost constant.
That what i know .
If u need any help i can manage it.

With best wishes and regards
Manoj sheoran

rajendersingh
September 29th, 2003, 09:04 AM
dear satpal ,
i think it will be a wise decision to buy a house in gurgaon.the place is comming up very well.in comming years it is going to be one of the best place to workand stay.to decide the type of unit u want to buy u should visit the place .
rather i suggest all members to think on this line.it is worth specialy for ppl from haryana and north rajasthan

naveen_chaudhary
September 29th, 2003, 07:17 PM
Satpal Bhai bahut badhiya idea hai manney may 2003 mein e ek apartment kharida hai ar kafi r&d kari thi is sab ke barey mein. aise to information bahut saari hai aap maney specific details puchho main bataaonga. E-mail kar do naveen.chaudhary@indiatimes.com pe.