PDA

View Full Version : hello every body !!!

vikas
October 8th, 2003, 10:01 PM
hello everybody, myself vikas sheoran, i am new to this site and find it great, neway i am a info tech student in australia, during one of my assignment, i create a small website which is http://www-personal.monash.edu.au/~vvik2 during my assignment i choose the topic "myself" so that i can do my ass. and share my details and photos with my friends as well....well i must tell u all that i am new to web site constuction.......so i will be greatful to all of u if u provide some feedback to me regarding my webpage........and pls while seeing it, dont consider that i am a professional.......i am just a learner...........enjoy !!!

hindustani
October 8th, 2003, 10:34 PM
hello vikas
it appears that you have put in lot of effort in to the web site.although i am not from IT background but the site appears to be good.
sanjiv

nisha
October 8th, 2003, 10:44 PM
ur site is
good

vikas
October 8th, 2003, 10:48 PM
well sanjiv and nisha thanx for ur comments !!!!!

uday
October 9th, 2003, 09:04 AM
Motorcycle to still hai .. per chuha ( Jerry ) suru se aakhir tak bhajta hey reh se..

Nice website !!

uday
October 9th, 2003, 09:41 AM
Nisha & Sanjeev,
welcome to Jatland.com

vikas
October 9th, 2003, 09:59 AM
well dahiya saab u can say it like this also ki ek sirf motorcycle chod kar baaki sab kuch hi bhaag raha hai..........hahahaha !!!

neway thanx uday !!!

shooraashok
October 9th, 2003, 12:45 PM
WELCOME TO JATLAND.COM

vikas
October 9th, 2003, 07:57 PM
thanx ashok !!!

jitendersingh
October 9th, 2003, 09:53 PM
Hi Vikas,

Here is some critic comments.
Make the home page more informative than designer. Visitors should not require to scroll to search for the links of your website.

vikas
October 10th, 2003, 12:14 AM
hi jitender, yup ur looking rit........after my exams i will work more on it.........do u know that for the java script i went to ur home page also but that doesn't work so i take it from other site like the watch.........neway thanx alot, coz i was looking for this kind of feed back.

anilsangwan
October 10th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Bahoot badhiya Vikas Bhai..kaun se Gaam te so aap?

vikas
October 11th, 2003, 07:44 PM
hi anil originally, i am belonged to village bapdi(ladwa) kurukshetra.....i mean my whole family is there and my father was also born there.........but after completing his studies my father comes to karnal for job and i also born in karnal .......and tell me something abt u?..............neway.........thanx !!!

sweet
October 12th, 2003, 07:42 AM
hi vikas,

welcome to jatland, its really good site, u will enjoy it ................

cheers..................

jaatni
October 13th, 2003, 12:12 AM
hi vikas...
welcome to the site...

vikas
October 13th, 2003, 03:45 PM
hi soma and simran.........thanx very much for ur kind welcome.......i found that its really a good platform to interact with our community people.........chears !!!

vikas