PDA

View Full Version : A SERIOUS REQUEST TO ALL MEMBERS

bnashier
October 13th, 2003, 01:50 AM
I believe that some post similar to this one has been posted before. However, I wish to emphasize the matter again to all dear members of Jatland. Let me start by saying that we all feel privileged, educated, cultured, intelligent and sensitive to all things around us. People with fairly good intentions and information can disagree on many issues. Nevertheless, disagreements and opinions should be addressed in a manner adhered to civility. If certain matters need to be addressed in a way that warrants some pungent dose to someone, then we should use personal e-mails or private messages.

We will do better as a group and people by helping each other in ways we can. Tolerance to opinions different from ours, and sometimes even outright ignorance of others, is a sign of strength and not weakness. If we cannot grasp this doctrine, then we should wait before we declare ourselves all-knowing and learned. We all come across situations on a regular basis where we not only differ but we feel strongly that the other party has been going crazy. I visit Jatland daily and learn a lot by reading what others have to say. I certainly don’t agree on everything I read. Blowing up or insulting others leads us nowhere. We can make our point rationally and in a civil manner. That is the joy of learning and let us adhere to it.

ranjitjat
October 14th, 2003, 05:32 PM
Dear Budh ji.
I am agree with you.
There is no need to make national TRIBUTE TO MARTYR-NATIONAL HERO -a issue and personal DANGAL.
Other thing feeling sorry in private mail but face saving in public.
If some one know made the mistake.
EASY AND SIMPLE
Say sorry state away and Delete the HEADING or LINES