PDA

View Full Version : Try This (only fr Male)

smalik
October 28th, 2003, 06:18 PM
Try this link
http://www.iondesign.net/drinkometer/

vikas
October 28th, 2003, 07:51 PM
gud1

vikas

shooraashok
October 28th, 2003, 10:11 PM
good one !!!

pssangwan
October 29th, 2003, 06:48 AM
Dear Sanjay.
This is a horrible meter.
I honestly fed my age, number of pegs daily, how many times in a week etc and it calculated my consumption >70 Lacs of pegs. How can it be possible even if I am 100 years old and I started it as a Janam Ghuti since my birth?
It predicted the condition of my heart, kidneys, brain and lungs, to be atrociously bad.
But I know they are working perfectly. Rather even better than the so-called teetotalers of my age.
It seems this meter was discovered and marketed by Ch. Bansi Lal , to promote his Prohibition Policy which proved to be his doom and created many dons and croons for our society and now we are finding it difficult to control them.
Please readjust it or replace it.
With warm and due regards and all good wishes,

Dr. Partap Singh Sangwan
Sangwan Hospital
Uklana Mandi Distt. Hisar Haryana -125 113
Ph. 01693-233077, 233677, 235077, M-9416044077
pssangwan@rediffmail.com

smalik
October 29th, 2003, 10:11 AM
[quote]Dr. Partap Singh Sangwan (Oct 28, 2003 08:18 p.m.):
Dear Sanjay.
It predicted the condition of my heart, kidneys, brain and lungs, to be atrociously bad.
But I know they are working perfectly. Rather even better than the so-called teetotalers of my age.
Please readjust it or replace it.

Respected Dr Sahaab,
Pl dil pey Mat Lijiye
Its all perception --ref Joke
Ek Aadmi ne soochi ke aaj-kal ke jamaane mein Bacchon ko Daaru peene ke nuksan ke baare mein bataana bhaut zaroori hai.
Usne apne Bete ko bulaya aur ek Paani ke glass mein ek chote se keede ko daala aur waise hi ek doosre glass mein (jisme sharaab thee) usme bhi ek chota sa keeda ko daal diya.
Thodi daer baad Sharaab ke glass mein pada Keeda sikud ker mar gaya!

"To batao Beta," Aadmi ne apne ladke se poocha,"Is baat se tumhe kya pata chalta hai?"

Chhora bola,"Yehi bapu, ke agar tum Shraab peete rehte ho, to tumhe kabhi bhi keede nahi padenge!"

warm rgds