PDA

View Full Version : TrUe LoVe....

rinu
November 6th, 2003, 08:46 PM
A girl and a boy were on a motorcycle, speeding through the night. They loved each other a lot..

Girl: "slow down a little.. I'm scared.."
Boy: "No, it's so fun.."
Girl: "please..it's so scary.."
Boy: "Then say that you love me.."
Girl: "Fine..I love you..can you slow down now?"
Boy: "Give me a big hug.."
The girl gave him a big hug.
Girl: "Now can you slow down?"
Boy: "Can you take off my helmet and put it on? It's uncomfortable and it's bothering me while i drive."
The next day, there was a story in the newspaper. A motorcycle had crashed into a building because its
brakes were broken. There were two people on the motorcycle, of which one died, and the other had
survived...The guy knew that the brakes were broken. He didn't want to let the girl know, because he knew
that the girl would have gotten scared.Instead, he was told the last time that she loved him,got a hug from
her, put his helmet on her so that she can live, and die himself...

Once in awhile, Right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

pradeeprana
November 7th, 2003, 01:26 PM
hi
i m really touched.

amber
November 19th, 2003, 09:20 PM
in movie "Adaptation" Nicolas Cage, main character said something like "You are what you love, not what loves you".it's superb ........brilliant!!.........isn't??
when you love someone, you shouldn't expect from them that they should love you in the same way......it's not business, it's not give and take.
it don't have any condition.only unconditional love is true love......otherwise, it's normal social give-n-take relationship..................Love......what else............it's Darkness..........a very dark n profound darkness!!..................you can't see anything.................you can only feel..............you can define light but how would define darkness??........you know it when you are in!!

aashish
November 20th, 2003, 09:31 AM
nice !! but i suppose it was posted by some other member previously....

ne ways its nice keep it up !! & some gud stuff if u have... plz...

namrata
November 20th, 2003, 01:58 PM
nice & touching

choudharysaaab
November 27th, 2003, 01:08 AM
yeh!!! its a nice feeling 4 LOVE....
u know??? there is a word...."BELIEVE"....that counts more than love!.....

Its...
Hemant...

dahbal
November 27th, 2003, 09:15 AM
Bahut badiya hai.True Love means BELIEVE in each other.

-Balraj Dahiya

neha_grewal
December 1st, 2003, 06:28 PM
VERY TOUCHING

mbamal
December 1st, 2003, 11:30 PM
cannot be true...

akdalal
December 2nd, 2003, 05:38 PM
can't be true. if the boy was knowing that there are no brakes then why did he go for the last joy ride.

i am unable to understand this.

cheers !!!

surender
December 4th, 2003, 09:31 AM
this must be in bollywood.the GUY must be joking.

uday
December 4th, 2003, 09:55 AM
Bilkul teekh kaha... Bawley aadmi ke mathey per thodi likha hota hai...bina brake ki gaddi chaloga to fate to yahi hoga na..:-) :-D

Anand Dalal (Dec 02, 2003 07:08 a.m.):
can't be true. if the boy was knowing that there are no brakes then why did he go for the last joy ride.

i am unable to understand this.

cheers !!!

dineshm
December 6th, 2003, 09:44 PM
arre jab pata hee tha ki brake nahin hain to speed se kyon chala raha tha, moorakh kahin kaa. please koi inspire mat ho jaana aise love se.
cheers
dinesh

ndeshwal
December 6th, 2003, 10:21 PM
Dear All Friends
who replied for this mail "TRUE LOVE"
Please read it carefully the writer never wrote that this is real story, this was just to give lesson that WHAT IS LOVE?, Love is sacrifice, not a joke and love can be with anyone friend , brother ,girlfriend ,mother ,father or any one. I appriciate all members who understood it.
Story really touches who have heart for love.
thanks to the writer. nice one

palsaniya
December 7th, 2003, 04:56 PM
Yeah !
Badi Muskil Se Milta Hai Jo Chahe Dil se or True Love........coz True love is Heaven for Human being...

sweet
December 10th, 2003, 10:33 PM
well, this not even love , so True love is far away from it ,
according to this story , wats love tht u leave ur loved ones in very horrible situation , so tht he/she , can neither die, nor live , & urself leave forever.

No , even in general , no one could do this to anyone, this is insane .

If u r aware of the danger in advance , then why put ur & others life in live hell, worse then death.

cheers..............................

dahiyabadhsha
December 10th, 2003, 11:13 PM
love is above all
-Rakesh Dahiya

dahiyabadhsha
December 10th, 2003, 11:16 PM
Hi Balraj
How Are You.
Nice Photograph
-Rakesh Dahiya

devdahiya