PDA

View Full Version : Most of believe that God exist. Is God male or female?

dahbal
November 11th, 2003, 01:09 PM
Hi all,

Most of us are saying that God exist and we believe so.I also believe that God exist,availabe everywhere and in everything.

It comes in my mind a question that if God exist and is our supreme power.

Is God male or female?As this question looks funny.

-Balraj

scsheorayan
November 11th, 2003, 03:59 PM
It is not funny but only shows our limits by which God is percieved. God is not male or female, small or big, fat or thin, black or white. People give him form shape and size based on their own perception. If God encompasses the whole nature and every thing known to mankind how can it be limited to certain sex,shape or size?

drnchaudhry
November 11th, 2003, 08:14 PM
Balraj Jee,

Let me ask you one more practical question:
We call our beloved country Bharat Mata in Hindi, India in English and Hindustan in Urdu.
Is it male or female?
Hope this help you making your mind!

anilkc
November 11th, 2003, 09:31 PM
ur choice.

dahbal
November 12th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Hi All,

I am agree with you all.
I think everybody looks angry on my this question.
Are you considering God from anyone of Shiva,Rama,Krishana,Brahama(or Visnu or Mahesh) and Indera.Or God is supreme of above all also.

But I have seen in some TV programme that Shiva,Rama,Krishana,Brahama(or Visnu or Mahesh) and Indera are male that is why I asked you this question?

-Balraj

rkumar
November 13th, 2003, 06:27 AM
Like Prince is male & princess is female, God is male & Goddess is female.....hahahahhaaa and as we know though there is only one God, goddesses are large in numbers..... some like princesses and may be few as wives.....hahahahaha

Jokes apart, to me God is not something who reproduces universe like we mankind do by indulging in sexual activities. To me its something which acts like a supreme force with its own controlling mechanisms. It creates ordarliness and disorderliness in a controlled manner. May be God is a level of consciousness which makes one feel to visualise the whole mystory of life. May be its an illusion we all love to have.. as it keeps all our Earthly troubles away. Whatever it is, it is a great concept and keeps us going through all the troubles of life.

Regards
Rajendra

dahbal
November 13th, 2003, 04:35 PM
Rajindera Kumarji,

Thanks for nice answer.I am fully agreed with your reply.

Regards,
Balraj

Rajendra Kumar Kalkhunde (Nov 12, 2003 07:57 p.m.):
Like Prince is male & princess is female, God is male & Goddess is female.....hahahahhaaa and as we know though there is only one God, goddesses are large in numbers..... some like princesses and may be few as wives.....hahahahaha

Jokes apart, to me God is not something who reproduces universe like we mankind do by indulging in sexual activities. To me its something which acts like a supreme force with its own controlling mechanisms. It creates ordarliness and disorderliness in a controlled manner. May be God is a level of consciousness which makes one feel to visualise the whole mystory of life. May be its an illusion we all love to have.. as it keeps all our Earthly troubles away. Whatever it is, it is a great concept and keeps us going through all the troubles of life.

Regards
Rajendra