PDA

View Full Version : Help or advice needed Urgent..............

dahbal
December 3rd, 2003, 02:34 PM
Dear Friends,

Do Read this and if u have anyone who knows about it. Plz contact Divya on the below mentioned address.

Help Needed.... Please Don't Delete.
Divya Singh (Siemens)
Dear Friends,
Please help, if possible. This is important to me....so I am asking you to please forward it. Please send this to all your contacts.

If anyone you know who has survived NON SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER, please inform me at the address given below.My husband has it and
I would like to know what treatment was used. Please forward this to everyone on your contact list.
From the bottom of my heart I thank you.
Thank you,
Divya Singh
Inform here :
SIEMENS,
Siemens Information System Limited,
#84, Keonics Electronics City,
Hosur Road, Bangalore - 561 229.
INDIA
Please keep forwarding this, even if u r unable to help. Somebody else
might be able to.... MAY GOD BE WITH U AND BLESS U ALWAYS

uday
December 3rd, 2003, 04:56 PM
Dear Balraj,
These are simply junk e-mails and this particular is in air since past 4-5 yrs.

Just ignore !!

gsvijay
December 3rd, 2003, 07:14 PM
I don't know why this mail is circulated again and again. I got this mail five years back when I was in Banglore and I also got a mail from preson whose name is mentioned in this mail saying that this is a houx mail.

Pls ignore these type of mails.

dahbal
December 4th, 2003, 06:06 PM
Hi Everybody,

Thanks for information.Actually I got this mail first time.

Regards,
bALRAJ

biotechs2001
December 4th, 2003, 10:56 PM
Treatment in case of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer(NSCLC) depends on the age, health condition of the patient and stage of the disease Occult (hidden) stage Stage 0 (carcinoma in situ) Stage I Stage II Stage III Stage IV

Treatments:-surgical resection, Systemic chemotherapy, radiation therapy

Treatment is available in most of cancer hospitals.

Few I can suggest;
In India:-
Tata Memorial Hospital Parle Mumbai
AIIMS, Delhi

In USA:-

M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston.
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York.
Fox Chase Cancer Center,Philadelphia.

Balraj Dahiya (Dec 03, 2003 04:04 a.m.):
Dear Friends,

Do Read this and if u have anyone who knows about it. Plz contact Divya on the below mentioned address.

Help Needed.... Please Don't Delete.
Divya Singh (Siemens)
Dear Friends,
Please help, if possible. This is important to me....so I am asking you to please forward it. Please send this to all your contacts.

If anyone you know who has survived NON SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER, please inform me at the address given below.My husband has it and
I would like to know what treatment was used. Please forward this to everyone on your contact list.
From the bottom of my heart I thank you.
Thank you,
Divya Singh
Inform here :
SIEMENS,
Siemens Information System Limited,
#84, Keonics Electronics City,
Hosur Road, Bangalore - 561 229.
INDIA
Please keep forwarding this, even if u r unable to help. Somebody else
might be able to.... MAY GOD BE WITH U AND BLESS U ALWAYS

dahiya_ak
December 15th, 2003, 02:15 PM
Dear Friends,

What ever i am going to tell is not belived by everyone but I am informing for those who belive it.

For Any kind of help specially for the diseases or sick person, you can go to a place of which address is given below.On this place you can go on TUESDAY because I have seen and found it 100% true that a mighty power of HANUMAN JI appears on every tuesdayin the temple and I have seen a very big number of such cases which were rejected by medical saying that it is impossible to save this person, but the person becomes well after going in the temple.If you belive in god,you must go there.You will have to take with you a 10grams of desi ghee and a prasad of 1Rs.25 paisa only.You will not need anything else.
The address is:
SHREE BALAJI TEMPLE,
VILLAGE TALU(NEAR MUNDHAL)
DIST BHIWANI(HARYANA)

you can also go from Rohtak.It is on Rohtak Hissar road just next place towards Hissa from Meham, or u can go from Bhiwani also.