PDA

View Full Version : Season's Greetings To Ya 'll Niggz

deejay_ralph2k
December 30th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Hey sup budds..me new mem in jatland ! i found dis url frm my jatt frend meenu tokas..i was really surprised & happy to see there's jatt community where we can find & talk 2 our jatt frens ! newyz....hi 2 alll new palz...

! WISH ALL A BETTA NEW YEAR !
*** EAST OR WEST JATT IS DA BEST ***

uday
December 30th, 2003, 09:52 AM
Welcome to Jatland.
Bhai Angrezi kasutt likhe se...50% to beamer \ bouncer ki tarah nikal gayi.....

Bhai Naya saal aapko bhi mubarak ho...

sansanwalamit
December 30th, 2003, 11:39 AM
seasons greetings to you as well...........
and please try to refrain from words like niggz even AliG doesnt use them, and make yourself comfortable in our Jatland not Jattland

scsheorayan
December 30th, 2003, 01:50 PM
My Dear Rahul,

Seasons greetings.Welcome to Jatland. It may be cool to use funky words with your classmates but this is a community website and have to be careful about not using language which could be offensive to some members. Do you mind telling every one what word "Niggz" mean?

Welcome again and hope you have plesant stay at Jatland.

Rahul Beasal (Dec 29, 2003 01:35 p.m.):
Hey sup budds..me new mem in jatland ! i found dis url frm my jatt frend meenu tokas..i was really surprised & happy to see there's jatt community where we can find & talk 2 our jatt frens ! newyz....hi 2 alll new palz...

! WISH ALL A BETTA NEW YEAR !
*** EAST OR WEST JATT IS DA BEST ***

jagmohan
December 30th, 2003, 04:07 PM
Dear Rahul,

Welcome to JATLAND.

"Hey sup budds..me new mem in jatland!i"

Bhai pahle to main confuse sa ho gya tha uk ya nayi mem kit te aagi bhai. Photo te Chhore ka laage se ar likh rakhya hai 'new mem in Jatland'!!! Excuse me but thoda time laga baat samjhne mein.

Would be happy if you introduce yourself for the benefit of other members.

Happy 2004 and beyond.

Lt Col JS Malik (Retd)

choudharysaaab
December 30th, 2003, 09:36 PM
most welcome! ....n ...happy new year to u !

anilkc
December 31st, 2003, 04:29 AM
i bliv niggz = nice guys and not "niggers"

deejay_ralph2k
December 31st, 2003, 10:58 AM
you are rite anil...i meant that only..but most of the my frends here got me wrong !
newyz chill !
dunn mind ppl i know very less of our culture so plz try to adjust me...as i joined this comunity to learn from you people !

* niggz - nice guyz wateva not niggaz i meant*
* newyz - anyways *
* mem - member *