PDA

View Full Version : For Navin Farswal

rajoura
January 17th, 2004, 02:49 AM
Navin

This answers to your comment give belo:

To tell you more, I hail from western UP, studied in Haryana, served in Rajasthan and I don't have any differences with Jats from all these 3 states. One thing for sure, EGO is the problem. Every Jat criticizes Jats from other states. This is very specific to Jats. You won't see these feelings in Punjabis/Baniyas or with other castes

Aswer: Please note that Pujabis do not sya aboive things because they are only from Punjab. However as Jats belong to 4 different places this is the reason these comments are bound to come. If you have some Rajput or Yadav or Gujjar friend ask them they would also say same sorts of things about their community.

I am adding few more names. to my previous answer. Are names of Dharemendra, Sunny, Bobby, Dara Singh, Mahendra Chawdhry ( PM of Fiji) new new names or strange names Jats names. I do not think so, the problem is that you guys are only concerned about Haryana not for whole Jat community.

well I am more concerned about whole Jat community. Let me tell you one thing more. There was not even the existence of Haryan it was formed form U.P and Punjab and Rajastahn. So teh Jats belong to Hrayana are form all these 3 states.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best reagds Sanjeev

itsnavin
January 19th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Sanjeev Bandhu
I suppose you are going personally against me. If I would have written comments like you, I would prefer it through e-mail.
First of all, do you want to fight a Haryana vs UP war? If yes, then no way I am involved in it.
First of all your comments about Punjabis are wrong, they are not only from Punjab. They are from Sindh, Peshawar, Jhung etc distts. in Pakistan. And most of the Punjabis you find in Haryana/UP/Rajasthan are the ones who migrated from these area in 1947.OK!
About second thing, yes I have Rajput/Yadav friends from Rajasthan and they have the same feeling about their counterparts in Haryana. It's natural. Should you need email of those friends, let me know?
But what I think is the purpose of this portal (stressing again), to unite all jats, leaving behind the state barriers. And I m comitted to this. I've seen Haryana growing in my 23 years of stay there, Rajasthan growing in 5 years of my stay there but not UP, with which I am connected to since 31 years. This is a hard fact whether you accept it or not!
A few of the facts...My home village is in Ghaziabad distt., 5-6 kms from MuradNagar. My father used to tell us when we were kids that the road to our village from MuradNagar was the same in 50s. We believed that this may become better in some coming years but to your knowledge, the road (in fact...kharanjja) is in worst conditions when I visited my village last month. So, my father comments are still true, means in the last 50-60 years the administration couldn't build a road to our village. Is this you refer to development? If you want to see the development, visit some Haryana villages as I was there since birth.
Chalo..if you able to get my point, then OK otherwise no problems man! No two persons can have same views on a topic, this is a fact!

Cheers
Navin