PDA

View Full Version : For Rajendra, Mandeep Bamal, Navin Farswal, anil chaudhary

rajoura
January 19th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Hi Guys

I appreciate your patience. However I was just trying to check wether I am really on Jat's website. The way you all have critised my comment only a Jat can do that. To be honest I have nothing against Haryana Jats. I understand that I am very aggresive and very possesive in terms of communicating, but there is nothing personal with Haryana Jats. I accept you guys as my brothers or Big Brothers.

I would like to apologize Rajendra if you felt bad about my comments on Haryana Jat’s The truth is that I am also proud of haryana Jat’s. recently I saw LOC in which Akshay Khanna says “Main Haryana Ka Jat Hoon, Sirf Marta Hoon”. I was thrilled to hear this.
As you have mention in your reply that “WE are great rebel than good team players”
Well Rajendra it is proven fact that only Dog’s can remain united not Tigers. As every Tiger is King in itself. It is in our race we cannot change it. However I am sure if in future there would be threat to our community we all will be united. I am sure none of the community in India has Balls to do that.

Mandeep: Well, I can see in your answer, you did not appreciated my comments. However that’s the way we Jat’s are. You can either love us or leave us but you cannot change us.

Anil Chaudhry: Chaudhary Sahab, Sanjeev Rajoura Ko Gussa Ke Saath Saath Pyaar bhi aata hai. Bus nazar honi chahiya dekhne wali.

Navin Farswal: You look like a moderate Jat. If all Jat’s becomes like you, we can really become a major political force in India. Chawdhary Charan had a same similar qualities in him.

Guys once again I would like to apologize if I have hurt your emotions. I respect you all as my big brothers. What I want is, lets make this site a complete book of information on Jat’s. It is very disappointing to see that on a Jat website one cannot see the names of Bhagat Singh, Dhramendra, Sunny, Dara Singh, Chndika Ram (Wrestler from Haryana) his fight with Meher Din. K.P.S Gill, Milkha Singh.

We should also mention the names of some new guys who have make us feel proud about our community like Virendra Sehwag, Ashish Nehra, Vijay Dhaiya, Jyoti Randhawa, Harbajan Singh. I believe Ajay Ratra and Sanjay Bangar are also Jat. Here are couple of players Jat’s in Indian hockey Team We should also metion the names of current Jat politicians.

I am also trying to share these views with Nitin Dhaiya, I had called couple of times at his USA reidence unfortunately he was not there. I have given mesages to his wife. I try my best to speak with him about it.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards

Sanjeev

uday
January 20th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Ajay Ratra is a punjabi & Sanjay Bangar is Gujrati person.

Sanjeev Rajoura (Jan 19, 2004 11:16 a.m.):
Hi Guys

I believe Ajay Ratra and Sanjay Bangar are also Jat. Here are couple of players Jat’s in Indian hockey Team We should also metion the names of current Jat politicians.

Sanjeev

jagmohan
January 20th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Dear Friend,

I can understand your enthusiasm. It is always good to share views and exchange thoughts. However, it would have been better if you had kept the discussions on one topic limited to one thread which you had started with your views on the topic of Haryana Jats. I think Rajendra Ji had suggested the same to you.

However, if you want to address something to other members on a one to one basis please send them a private mail, as this facility is available on this site.

May I also request you to be a little more polite to other members. It is not the matter of their being elder to you but the question of basic manners. You will make more friends if you are polite and respectful to others. Try it out.

I believe you are a new member on this site. May I request you to first go through earlier posts available in the site. It should take you about a weeks time. No, I don't mean that you don't participate in the ensuing discussions. There is a treasure of information waiting to be read.

Actually it doesn't matter where you are from. Haryana or UP or Rajasthan or Timbucktoo. What is being attempted here is to bring JATS and JATNIS together. Let us utilise this opportunity and become better persons by learning from each others experience and make a difference in which ever way we can. Do dream but be realistic.

Keep on contributing.

Lt Col JS Malik(Retd)