PDA

View Full Version : World Jat Maha Panchayat (edited)

ranjitjat
March 10th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Dear all
HAPPY HOLI & HAPPY HINDU NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.
This is our core group of grassroot workers.
We have to start from some where and charity starts from home.
So we have to start from our home & home village.
Some of us already started some welfare prog from our home village.
We can take lead & advice from them.
We have about 100 workers who are active in their chosen field to help other.
This is self help group. We are not asking any money from any one. This is a non-political net work.
The aim is to make self help network of grass root workers from village level to all over world.
Let us we all jats- Jatanis get united for a common noble cause to up lift our community.
We are not in competitain with any group or party.
All other like minded groups are welcome to co-operate & join.
UNITY OF WORLD JATS IS OUR MAIN AIM.

Major Rajender singh & others were planning this event from 2002. There was no WORLD ARYAN FOUNDATION THAT TIME IN PICTURE.
ALL OF US DISCUSSED THIS WORLD JAT GET TOGETHER OVER 15 months.
We all agreed that World JAT UNITY IS NEED OF THE HOUR.
Most of us were in GURGAON on 21 DEC 2003.
Those who could not attend sent their best wishes & support.
We agreed after 6 hours that we need a world jat organigation
called- WORLD JAT FOUNDATION because
WORLD ARYAN FOUNDATION NAME IS ALREADY in PICTURE.
SO now Aryan foundation got our name.
How can we bring jat unity ?
OUR AIM IS BRING ALL JAT MAHA SABHA OF THE WORLD UNDER ONE MAHA PANCHAYAT OF THE WORLD JATS.
YOUR VIEW & SUGGESTIONS ARE MOST WELCOME.
WITH BEST WISHES
DHARMPAL DUDEE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Jat Shaheed

ranjitjat
March 11th, 2004, 10:27 PM
DEAR ALL

We all know the problems
EDUCATION
JOBS
HEALTH
CRIME- LAW & ORDER
DOWRY
DRUGS
DARU
SIPKALI- FOOD FOR THOUGHT
ETC

one or 2 conferences will not change the life of rural youths.
This will take many generations to work hard.
Journey is not started & long long way to go----------------------------------------------- Cheers

ranjitjat
March 16th, 2004, 05:53 PM
DEAR ALL.
GOOD NEWS
Many thanks to Rajnish - Dr Jagdish Gahalawat and our brothers at World Aryan Jat Foundation.
Now our group at Jatland is official
WORLD JAT FOUNDATION.
Let get united- stand and count in our noble mission of service to WORLD JAT SAMAJ & HUMUNITY.
3 Cheers
Good luck & BEST WISHES to all jat -jatnis
Dharmpal

varundahiya
March 26th, 2004, 08:12 PM
the world jat mahapanchayat is a bold effort to unite all the jatsof world and i hope the pace and efforts will continue...

ranjitjat
March 26th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Dear Varun Dahiya Ji.

Thank you very much for your interest & support in the noble cause of world Jats unity.
We are making a list of all world jats associations, Jats maha shabas- Trusts- Jats charities, and groups. Who are working for welfare of JAT SAMAJ- COMMUNITY ALL OVER THE WORLD.
Every body is welcome to make suggestion here.
Those who are felling shy to come in open are welcome to send the list of their JAT SABHA, Association, Orgs and groups by email to me.
at
ranjitjat@talk21.com

MAHA YAGYA SARU HO CHUKA HAE
JAT SAMAJ KI AHUTI KI JARURAT HAE.

JAIHIND
with best wishes
Dharmpal

ranjitjat
April 5th, 2004, 04:43 PM
DEAR MEMBERS

I have written few times here that We only
take in account the real All-India JATMAHASABHA WHICH WAS STARTED IN 1906 AT MUZAFFAR NAGAR UP BY CH SIR CHHOTTURAM.
I have life long family relation with that JAT SABHA. I will work all my life for UNITY OF JATS & MAKE THIS JATSABHA A REAL WORLD WIDE RESPECTABLE WORLD BODY OF ALL JATS OF THE WORLD.
I am also part of a team who have written MODEREN HISTORY OF JATS & ALL INDIA JAT MAHASABHA.
I have attended FRIST WORLD JAT CONFERENCE UNDER CAPT BHAGWAN SINGH EX- PRESIDENT OF ALL INDIA JAT MAHA SABHA AT KHAJJAWALA DELHI. I have written as a open letter to that world jat conference. THIS Mission statement was read as a message to Kaum also published in Indian press.
All these points- which we are discussing now on this site during last three years were covered.
The problems of Dowry. CRIME, EDUCATION. Employment were also discussed. But very little action was taken. We can see the result now.
Every body is free and has right to write mission/vision statement for eassy practice or business/ community service.
Important thing is do not make it a personal issue.
DO NOT MAKE PERSONAL INSULTING REMARKS.

We are talking or writing here for the sake of writing or time pass. A very few people are serious.
GOOD RUSULT WILL ONLY COME WITH GOOD JOINT ACTION.
This is my experience on this site and life also.

My suggestion is to reform the origanal ALL-INDIA JATMAHASABHA. MAKE THIS A WORLD JAT MAHASABHA & LINK ALL OUR JAT GROUPS/ ASSOCIATIONS TO THIS BODY.

ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.

REGARDS
DHARMPAL

vimal
April 6th, 2004, 04:13 AM
How can one become member of All India Jat Mahasabha? Is there a web site of this organization?

Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Apr 05, 2004

07:13 a.m.):
DEAR MEMBERS

I have written few times here that We only
take in account the real All-India JATMAHASABHA WHICH WAS STARTED IN 1906 AT MUZAFFAR NAGAR UP BY CH SIR CHHOTTURAM.
I have life long family relation with that JAT SABHA. I will work all my life for UNITY OF JATS & MAKE THIS JATSABHA A REAL WORLD WIDE RESPECTABLE WORLD BODY OF ALL JATS OF THE WORLD.
I am also part of a team who have written MODEREN HISTORY OF JATS & ALL INDIA JAT MAHASABHA.
I have attended FRIST WORLD JAT CONFERENCE UNDER CAPT BHAGWAN SINGH EX- PRESIDENT OF ALL INDIA JAT MAHA SABHA AT KHAJJAWALA DELHI. I have written as a open letter to that world jat conference. THIS Mission statement was read as a message to Kaum also published in Indian press.
All these points- which we are discussing now on this site during last three years were covered.
The problems of Dowry. CRIME, EDUCATION. Employment were also discussed. But very little action was taken. We can see the result now.
Every body is free and has right to write mission/vision statement for eassy practice or business/ community service.
Important thing is do not make it a personal issue.
DO NOT MAKE PERSONAL INSULTING REMARKS.

We are talking or writing here for the sake of writing or time pass. A very few people are serious.
GOOD RUSULT WILL ONLY COME WITH GOOD JOINT ACTION.
This is my experience on this site and life also.

My suggestion is to reform the origanal ALL-INDIA JATMAHASABHA. MAKE THIS A WORLD JAT MAHASABHA & LINK ALL OUR JAT GROUPS/ ASSOCIATIONS TO THIS BODY.

ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.

REGARDS
DHARMPAL

ranjitjat
November 25th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Dear Friends
We Already Started Lots Of Mission/vision Threads.
Starting A New Thread Every Month Not Bring Any Result.
Until Some One Take Joint Action.

Cheers