PDA

View Full Version : Rajasthani Cultural Asso. at IIT Kgp..suggestion

palsaniya
March 17th, 2004, 12:38 AM
Hi,All

I am going to form Rajasthani Cultural Association at IIT Kharagpur,so I need ur help to suggest the impressive Title of Association.

MARUDHARA
RAJDHARA
RAJASTHALI

need a better Title so plz comment the impressive Title....

regards,
ram

yvsgaawar
March 17th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Palsaniya bhai,
I like 'MARUDHARA' as a title.

danarambeerda
March 17th, 2004, 10:41 PM
How is DHUNDHAR...LOL

KIDDING

drnchaudhry
March 18th, 2004, 12:39 AM
How about
Borla,
Balu,
Tilla,
Unt( camel ) ?

anilkc
March 18th, 2004, 04:05 AM
marumilan?
i do not prefer anything with raj in it...rajput
anything with maru in it will also strengthen stereotype of being a desert, though its good advt phrase

how abt
padharo sa
ddhani (difficult to spell it in english)
pol

amitsangwan
March 18th, 2004, 12:42 PM
RAM
What u think bout
"PADHAARO MHAAHARA DESH"
"MHAAHARA DESH"
Amit Sangwan

scsheorayan
March 18th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Dear Mr. Palsania,

It is good to learn that some one is thinking of promoting Rajasthani culture. Hope you focus on basic essentials e.g. personal integriy, honesty, selfless service and friendliness. Also just a thought that your personal signatures of "Living like a stud" may project adverse image if you plan to lead a team of any culture.

Please don't take it personally, it may be cool in your age group but does not necessarily gel with Rajasthani culture.

For a name suggestion how about "Aapno Desh"

ranjitjat
March 18th, 2004, 06:40 PM
DEAR RAM
Good idea. We must protect our culture.
RAJASTHANI CULTURAL ASSO. IS GOOD NAME IN ITSELF.
DHOLA- MARU
NIMUDA.
Jaipur sy Jogi aye ri
JHHOLI MAE LAYO SANP
SAPARE BENN BAJADE HO
CHALONGI THAR GAALL.-SATH

This is in my book- Vedsh mae lok sahitya ki Dhoom.
Cheers

palsaniya
March 20th, 2004, 02:51 AM
Thank u all..................:)......

regards,
ram

rkumar
March 20th, 2004, 06:17 AM
R.C. Palsaniya (Mar 16, 2004 02:08 p.m.):
Hi,All

I am going to form Rajasthani Cultural Association at IIT Kharagpur,so I need ur help to suggest the impressive Title of Association.

MARUDHARA
RAJDHARA
RAJASTHALI

need a better Title so plz comment the impressive Title....

regards,
ram

Dear Ram,

Your idea sounds good. However, as a Jat you can not claim to be the sole spokesperson of Rajesthan culture and other communities from Rajesthan will also have to be involved. Since here we discuss the Jat issues particularly and the Jats live in many states, I would recommend that you make an association which takes care of Jat culture in broader sense and not just in regional sense. Think of of some suitable name of composite jat culture group which can represent all of us and not just those from Rajesthan.

Regards
Rajendra

palsaniya
March 21st, 2004, 07:20 PM
Rajendra ji,

yeh of course, we hv Jat group n hving lots of fun but don't hv registered Jat society coz very less no. of Jats r thr..so following the majority....:)..

regards,
ram

Dear Ram,

Your idea sounds good. However, as a Jat you can not claim to be the sole spokesperson of Rajesthan culture and other communities from Rajesthan will also have to be involved. Since here we discuss the Jat issues particularly and the Jats live in many states, I would recommend that you make an association which takes care of Jat culture in broader sense and not just in regional sense. Think of of some suitable name of composite jat culture group which can represent all of us and not just those from Rajesthan.

Regards
Rajendra[/quote]

vikrantsiwag
March 24th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Hii...Ram,I appreciate u for the effort.
What do u think about having a title followed by a subtitle like.....
Rajdhara-jivan hamara.
Rajasthan-nirala/mahaan sthaan.
Rajshilpi..

etc...

indian
March 25th, 2004, 12:20 AM
Hi Ram,
Rajasthali is the Rajasthan Emporium in Delhi..I think MARUDHARA sounds nice.