PDA

View Full Version : SIKH JATS SHOULD BE WARM WELCOMED HERE!! read & tell!! Jitendra

cooljat
April 2nd, 2004, 05:32 AM
Gentle Jats,
Ram Ram Sa!!!

As for the issue of wheter we should allow the Sikh Jats in the Jatland or not?! , plz have my say:-
Well, I would strongly consider that if a Sikh Jat do like to known by Jat instead of Sikh then he/she must be warm welcomed on the forum.
Look, ppl there r few great men, whose r basically Sikh Jats but they proud to call themselves Jats instead of Sikhs therefore I can’t find any reason to restrict them to join the club.
For examples wanna consider few names,
• DHARMENDRA & his Jat power house , we all know that every single Jat swear by them & u would perhaps won’t believe that how much Jat ppl r crazy for them specially for Dharmendra in Rajasthan. If he comes to the town Jat ppl oodles like flood…..there’s so much craze for Dharmendra in rural Jats hard to express in words.
• Dara Singh, the strongest Jat ever to come form Punjab, he’s lead by examples arguably the strongest Jat ever to be known & also the president of all India Jat Mahasabha. Could u dare to say no to great Jat like Dara Singh, I guess not!
• Other ppl including Dharmendra’s sons Sunny Deol & Bodbby Deol; Sunny Deol is instant hit in young Jats around, he’s nothing sort then an idol for young Jat blood in north India.
So I don’t find any reason to restrict Punjabi Jats or Sikh Jats to join the Jatland.com so I request humbly to all u genuine Jats to come forward & warm welcome to all the Sikh who luv to call themselves Jats rather then Sikhs!
But there’s big ‘NO’ for Muslim Jats as I strongly believe that u would hardly find a Muslim Jat who likes to consider himself a Jat instead of Muslim!!!!

So before conclusion I strongly wanna say that Sikh Jats rather Jats from Punjab must be allowed in the Jatland rather so called heaven for Jats in virtual world!!!!

Please! Do lemme know ur opinion!!

Affectionately,
Jitendra
Jat~ distinctive since 1979