PDA

View Full Version : 3 Jat Ministers in center govt.

danarambeerda
May 22nd, 2004, 10:27 PM
Dear Members 3 Jat Ministers took oath today...
1. Sh. Shish Ram Ola (Jhunjhunu, Raj.)
2. Sh. Natwar Singh ( Rajya Sabha Member)
3. Sh. Jagdish Titler ( Delhi)

Cheers up............

rksehrawat
May 23rd, 2004, 09:14 AM
Dear Dana Ramji,

I fail to understand since when Jagdish Tytler has become a jat. He was born in a Kapoor punjabi family at Gujranwala and was brought up by a Christian James Douglas Tytler. That leaves us with only two Jats of which Natwar Singh doesn't take pride in believing that he is a jat. His wife is a sardarni, who would not allow the people of Bharatpur to come to his House when he was an MP during 1984-89. He has never done anything for jats in spite of being in positions all through his life. For him family is Patiala raj gharana and not Bharatpur. His son also married a Goanese christian hence they have no sanskar of jats. This leaves only one real jat, Chaudhary Sis Ram Ola.

JAT - Just & True

Dana Ram Choudhary (May 22, 2004 12:57 p.m.):

Cheers up............

ishwarlamba
May 23rd, 2004, 01:38 PM
Congratulations to Sh Sisram Ohla and Sh K Natwar Singh for becoming cabinet ministers.

Sisram ji was in army attached to General Kriappa the Army Chief.
Ones during elections he went to a jat village to ask for votes. The villagers said in this election we are not going to vote you.
Sisram ji requested them to give only one vote. Villagers agreed ok we will give one vote. Sisram Ji said ok I want vote of Ram Kishan Sharma. Sharma Ji said i not going to vote for a jat. All jats changed their mind based on his statement and the jats voted for Sisram Ji. It shows his political skills
regards to all
Ishwar Lamba

uday
May 23rd, 2004, 09:36 PM
BTW Jagdish Tytler is not a JAT but his " Unofficial Wife" Kiran Chaudhary" is a JAT. Forget it personal matter..

Let's see what JAT leader in ruling cabinet do better for the community..

Cheers up............

May 24th, 2004, 04:43 AM
BTW Jagdish Tytler is not a JAT but his " Unofficial Wife" Kiran Chaudhary" is a JAT. Forget it personal matter..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers up............

---------------------------------------------
MR DAHIYA
HOW A JAT CAN WRITE SUCH A DIRTY WORD ON A PUBLIC SITE.
ABOUT KIRAN CHAUDHRY OR YOUR WIFE SISTER OR ANY JATNI OR A HUMANBEING.
KUCH TO SARAM KARO

jagmohan
May 24th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Bhai Dana Ram

RAM RAM

Let us hope these ministers do some good for the community. But remember now they have become 'Sarkar' and it is likely that they may forget that they are JATS. In any case time will tell.

Bhai Dana Ram, Ajit Singh kit gaya!!!

Regards,

Lt Col JS Malik (Retd)

rkumar
May 24th, 2004, 02:00 PM
DelhikiJatni (May 23, 2004 07:13 p.m.):

MR DAHIYA
KUCH TO SARAM KARO

Yes I agree, one should not use such language on a public forum like Jatland..

Rajendra

uday
May 24th, 2004, 02:20 PM
My intention was not to hurt anyone, I apologise if it hurt to anyone directly.

rksehrawat
May 24th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Dears all,

While talking or writing publically we must learn to be restrained. It is usually seen that an unsolicited remark make us to stray from the main topic. Meanwhile, to get to the main point, it is a pity that Bhupinder Singh Hooda, who has the distinction of humbling as towering a personality as Ch. Devi Lal in a row, has again been ignored inspite of the fact that Haryana's contributed to Congress kiti with nine seats. On the other a relatively newcomer Inderjit Singh (MP for only one year before) has been inducted and bestowed with important portfolio of External Affairs.

Uday Dahiya (May 24, 2004 04:50 a.m.):

amar0974
May 24th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Merey khayal se to uday ji na aisey koi galat baat nahi kahi hai, Haan Ye baat jaroor sidh ho gaye ke 'Sachaai Hamesha Kadwi Hotey hai'.

Rajendra Kumar Kalkhunde (May 24, 2004 04:30 a.m.):

DelhikiJatni (May 23, 2004 07:13 p.m.):

MR DAHIYA
KUCH TO SARAM KARO

Yes I agree, one should not use such language on a public forum like Jatland..

Rajendra

rkumar
May 24th, 2004, 04:01 PM
r.k. sehrawat (May 24, 2004 05:40 a.m.):
Dears all,

While talking or writing publically we must learn to be restrained. It is usually seen that an unsolicited remark make us to stray from the main topic. Meanwhile, to get to the main point, it is a pity that Bhupinder Singh Hooda, who has the distinction of humbling as towering a personality as Ch. Devi Lal in a row, has again been ignored inspite of the fact that Haryana's contributed to Congress kiti with nine seats. On the other a relatively newcomer Inderjit Singh (MP for only one year before) has been inducted and bestowed with important portfolio of External Affairs.

Uday Dahiya (May 24, 2004 04:50 a.m.):

Congress is a strange party when it comes to allocating portfolios. People who lost elections got ministries, people who never win elections become Prime Ministers, and the people who win in row get nothing.....This is what frustrates the grass root workers...May be power game is much more than just winning elections...and Our dear friend Mr Hooda has to learn that game as well.
Infact even I was amazed. Sailja got some unknown ministry with no defined job and Hooda the most towering of all from Haryana got nothing...and on the other hand small parties from South walked away with all the major ministries...this is the politics of coalition..those who have bargaining powers get the largest cake...and those who are taken forgranted, get nothing...

Rajendra

mbamal
May 24th, 2004, 06:00 PM
I guess Mr Hooda might have been left out because of Hooda-Bhajanlal Tussle..Hooda never became CM of haryana even though congress was in power in haryana during early 90s.

rajendersingh
May 24th, 2004, 06:36 PM
as far as i know hooda has been leftout because he intends to stay in haryana politics.haryana assembly elections are due in few months,he wants to try his luck in that.and to do that he has to please mrs gandhi to score a point over that kalakar bhajjan lal.lets see what happens?...but this is what hooda ji is claiming now days.