PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me about the Jat picnic in July

birbal
June 6th, 2004, 05:50 AM
I remember from last year that there was a Jat picnic in New York/New Jersey area. I am on a sabbatical leave till December 31, 2004 (that's why I have more time on Jatland these days), so if there is a gathering this year my wife and I would like to come for the gathering. Can someone post the info here?

Birbal Singh

rsdalal
June 6th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Dr. Birbal Singh ji,
Usually, somebody will post here when we receive the letter, and it will be published on this site as well, adress is
http://www.ajata.org/
Right now there is no information regrading this, another way to find out is by contacting

Balinder Singh Kundu
( 718 ) 831-9306

Jagbir Balyan
( 908 ) 647-1456

Sandeep Tewatia
( 908 ) 904-1425

Dr. Birbal Singh (Jun 05, 2004 08:20 p.m.):
I remember from last year that there was a Jat picnic in New York/New Jersey area. I am on a sabbatical leave till December 31, 2004 (that's why I have more time on Jatland these days), so if there is a gathering this year my wife and I would like to come for the gathering. Can someone post the info here?

Birbal Singh

ramsarya
June 6th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Dear Dr. Birbal Singh ji: This picnic is set for July 3rd in Northern NJ. As discussed earlier, my wife Santosh and I will be delighted if you can be our guest and stay with us at least for the long weekend. Besides the AJA's picnic we can discuss topics of common interest including Dr Ghasi Ram Verma, whose autobiograhical book I do have. I will email you the picnic details. Details should be posted on the site (ajata.org) soon. Hope to see you and lots of other jat friends at the picnic.

birbal
June 6th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Aryaji and Ranvir,

Thank you very much for the info. We are looking forward to meeting you and the community members. Aryaji, I will call you after booking air tickets.

Birbal Singh

ramsarya
June 7th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Dear Dr Singh ji: Looking forward to see you with the family. I request other jat friends to take time out from their busy schedule to come and enjoy the picnic and meet lots of old and new friends. All are welcome to call me for info or stay with us or other friends in the area. My tel no. is 732-294-0514 or 732-308-0721. I will be out of NJ from 6/20 to 7/02 though. Hoping to see a lot of people at the picnic.