PDA

View Full Version : Worst experience in life

vlatiyan
June 30th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Its now blank, no problem ..i am really sorry to hurt all of you esp. Mr. Vishal Dhaiya. may be i wrote someting wrong in anger...i realize it ..because someone may loose all senses while in anger ..ok my mistake..but ita not always the case ...vaise i am a cool person ...and brust out after a long time...anyway thanks for good advices

rkumar
June 30th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Vipin Latiyan (Jun 30, 2004 05:18 a.m.):
Yeh jat log aapas main ek dusere ko "Dehati" , "ganwar" failed kehena kab chhodenge...i am a pakkka dehati jaat....a farmer in Jeans...lamp ki roshni main padhne vala..phir bhi angrezo se takker..jat gals as a wife are worst in India..i though that they are the loyal and best available when i was not married...per main ab jindagi main kabhi kisi jaat se saadi nahi keroonga..aur na hi arranged merriage

jat mere jat mere , meri jaan hain too

Oh my God...what an experience and what a verdict to all the Jat girls...May be some Jat girls will defend their community. but I have some views here.

I don't think it has anything to do with being Jat or non Jat. Its purely an individual trait and depends a lot on brought-up and many other factors. Every case is so individual that one can not take call it part of pattern. However, one thing I can tell you which at least I take as Rules of thumb or my own Golden Rules when it comes to a relationship like wife and husband.
1. Woman always admire a very strong man who can install confidence in them that he can take care of their family needs..
2.Don't Take woman's words very seriously as they rarely use lots of thinking before saying something in a relatioship. They are driven more by heart and less by brain..
3. Most women love nagging as its through nagging that they access their man subconciously.

I know many of my views will be outrightly rejected by many of you...but again these are my views and build up with my own experience in life...Mind you no one ever could understand a woman completely....\So don't try learning them fully...as u will never learn...hahahah

Rajendra

birbal
June 30th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Vipin,

I am sure you have some valid reasons for getting upset to the extent that you have written this disturbing post. But I would suggest you to take any further steps in life with a logical and analytical approach.

I have an unusually strong memory and I have always had interest in dealing with people. I can recall several cases where someone I know made a similar statement that " I would never marry someone ......". Almost all of them made a wrong decision because they knew who to exclude but it is not enough. I am sure you have some understanding of the set theory and all you have done is to exclude a small set. There are lot of people from the remaining sets that may not fit with you. So, you should think carefully and write down what you like and what you do not like. It will provide you with a subset from which you can select someone who is compatible with you. She may be a Jat and may not be a Jat.

Coming to the issue of arranged marriage, it is a disappearing tradition but if done properly, it is a very good idea. My father is now 89 years old and still has his memory intact. He literally knows every Jat family in our region and has been arranging marriages for over 65 years. Inspite of being an totally uneducated person, he has common sense to determine compatibility on the basis of various family facts (that he all remembers about all the families) and his claim to fame is that people come to seek his advice for making a final decision even now when he is not very active and mobile. The problem with arranged marriages come because lot of people are not honest and both sides do not know the full details about each other.

So, whatever happened to you that led you to write this post can not be undone, but you can avoid further problems by taking actions with calmness and logic.

Birbal Singh

vickydahiya
July 1st, 2004, 08:35 PM
Vipin i don't know that wht is your experience with your wife but you can't say like that bout all the jat gls. My mother is a jat lady and she is the most nice lady in this world for me. Mostly all the readers have their mother ,sister and wife's are jats and may be your mother and sister also. Have your father have made same kind of statement ever?? If not how can you say this thing. This is not a proper manner to say something about a full community only because of one girl. And even about that girl how can you say that she was worst?? I can't believe on you that you are realy hurted? How can any body believe on a person who have lost all the senses of his just because of one incident!!!!!!! You might have lost these senses and done something wrong with her because of which she behave like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I strongly condemn your this mail. I dont think being a man you have every right to say any thing about a community to whom our mothers belong.
"DOST TUM JAT TABHI HO JAB TUMNE KISI JAT MAA KE YANHA JANAM LIYA HAI YE KOI TUMHARI ACHIVEMENT NAHI HAI. BE PROUD OF YOUR JAT FATHER AND MOTHER AND ON YOURSELF FOR BEING A JAT."

Vipin Latiyan (Jun 30, 2004 05:18 a.m.):
Yeh jat log aapas main ek dusere ko "Dehati" , "ganwar" failed kehena kab chhodenge...i am a pakkka dehati jaat....a farmer in Jeans...lamp ki roshni main padhne vala..phir bhi angrezo se takker..jat gals as a wife are worst in India..i though that they are the loyal and best available when i was not married...per main ab jindagi main kabhi kisi jaat se saadi nahi keroonga..aur na hi arranged merriage

jat mere jat mere , meri jaan hain too

cooljat
July 1st, 2004, 11:29 PM
are bahi Vipin,
kya hua tell us in detail.
btw, choti moti arguments to chalte rahte hein bhai,
don't u know kabi kabi ladai bhi jaroori hai pyaar badaane ke waste!!!

if the prob is serious, tell us in detail!!

chill out man!! cool it!

affectionatly,
Jit

rksehrawat
July 2nd, 2004, 05:28 PM
Dear Vipin,

The elders have said that "ghar ke dehli se bhar pair rakhne se pahle, ghar ke tante ghar main he jhaad dene chahiye". While pointing a finger at others, don't forget that at least three are pointed towards your ownself. Talli kabhi ek haath se nahin bajati. I am of the view that even in this era of modernism etc. etc., the jat girls are the most sincere and faithful. Ek ganne main keeda lag jaye to khet nahin ujada karate. My late father used to say, jab gusse main ho to kuchh bolne ya karne se pahle 10 se ek tak ulti counting kar liya karo, and my own experience is that it really helps. Try, next time and bettler luck next time. I am sure by now you must have made up with your dear one. The jat girls are like that only, at one moment they look like your worst enemy and the next they can sacrifice their everything for you.

JAT - Justice And Truth

danarambeerda
July 2nd, 2004, 05:44 PM
r.k. sehrawat (Jul 02, 2004 07:58 a.m.):
Dear Vipin,

The elders have said that "ghar ke dehli se bhar pair rakhne se pahle, ghar ke tante ghar main he jhaad dene chahiye". While pointing a finger at others, don't forget that at least three are pointed towards your ownself. Talli kabhi ek haath se nahin bajati. I am of the view that even in this era of modernism etc. etc., the jat girls are the most sincere and faithful. Ek ganne main keeda lag jaye to khet nahin ujada karate. My late father used to say, jab gusse main ho to kuchh bolne ya karne se pahle 10 se ek tak ulti counting kar liya karo, and my own experience is that it really helps. Try, next time and bettler luck next time. I am sure by now you must have made up with your dear one. The jat girls are like that only, at one moment they look like your worst enemy and the next they can sacrifice their everything for you.

JAT - Justice And Truth

Well said R.K. vipin must have thought in deep before posting this...usko ulti ginti ginani chahiya thi likhane se pahle.....

best regards