PDA

View Full Version : WHO'S THE TALLEST JAT HERE?!?!

cooljat
June 30th, 2004, 11:19 PM
Hey! Gentle folks,
It’s Jit again,
Just a bit curious again to know who’s the tallest guy here???
Eager to know coz’ I’m too much tall 6’4” (193cms)!!!
It would feel quit good if I get to know that there’re much taller Jats around!!
Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!
Waitin….

Rock on,
Jit.

sonalisingh
July 11th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Jitendra,

What a wonderful post ! It is great to see that we have such highly intellectual people like you in our community. It really felt good.

I was just surprised that no one had responded so far. So here I am filling in the void.

Could you also please post your head circumferance ? I am just a little bit curious to see if that has grown proportionately with your height.

rkumar
July 11th, 2004, 12:37 AM
Sonali Singh (Jul 10, 2004 02:45 p.m.):
Jitendra,

What a wonderful post ! It is great to see that we have such highly intellectual people like you in our community. It really felt good.

I was just surprised that no one had responded so far. So here I am filling in the void.

Could you also please post your head circumferance ? I am just a little bit curious to see if that has grown proportionately with your height.

hahahahaa...... I am really looking forward to some good arguments here now...like in a court room....let us see how it proceeds..arguments and counter arguments..

Rajendra

guliya
July 11th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Hi All

My Cousin, who was Ex Army Captain AK Singh, is 6 Ft 6 Inches Tall. Any body taller?

Rohit

coolguy
July 11th, 2004, 11:08 AM
hi everybody...
well not so tall....for competition..
yet ....6'2"
i think it's good
what do u think ?

chaudhary76
July 11th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Hi my cousin brother ,Arvind Singh, is 6"7' tall.. one of the tallest guy in Distt. Bareilly.... Alas i am only 5"6'...wow wat a joke... anyway lets see any other jat guy there taller that him... keep goin

cooljat
July 11th, 2004, 11:10 PM
hello! Vakil Sahiba,
Ram Ram,
well, what shoul i say about my brain measurment, my papa says mera dimag khali hai, indeed.
well here goes some lines who will describe my mind better, read carefully--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My brain is a wonderful piece of me consisting of two
halves. The left part has nothing right in it, and the
right part has nothing left in it!!!"

that's it from me for now...

intresting replies from other guys as well, keep it up...

take care,

Rock on,
Jit
JAipur

Sonali Singh (Jul 10, 2004 02:45 p.m.):
Jitendra,

sonalisingh
July 12th, 2004, 12:16 AM
Ha Ha !
Nice to see that you took it in good spirit.
And your Papa Ji sounds like a very intelligent man. Maybe he is onto something. :-)

rajendersingh
July 12th, 2004, 03:02 PM
dear all,
by all means this topic is not meant for me as i am 5'6". i have got a very interesting incident about my height.

my mothers ht is very less and so is mine as compared to other family members.
i use to curse my mother for the same.
it was in dec 1988.my bn was in sri lanka and that day we were operating in some jungle area.suddenly i could feel a bullet grazing my head.i had a feeling that i had been hit on my head.as i raised my hand to feel the injury,i could feel that the bullet had just passed through my hair and i could feel burnt hair on my head. there was no injury.
during the total stay of two years,i never wrote any thing about the battle going on there to my parents.it was the first time that i wrote to my father about this incident in detail.i asked my father to thank my mother for her height.now there is no complaint as far as my height is concerned.

cooljat
July 12th, 2004, 11:18 PM
are bahi logo excess of everything is bad so jyada height is not benifital at all.
lot of time i got hit in buses, doors & lots of time i become object of fun as a lotta pals & relatives of mine make fun of me by giving some pet names like camel, jiraf, gentle giant & now lotta ppl know me by my new name & that is COMMANDO CHOUDHARY just due to my lean, slim yet atletic physique...
i like this name indeed.

so no infiror complex for the short guys at all.

rock on,
Jit

rkumar
July 13th, 2004, 01:18 AM
Jitendra Mehta (Jul 12, 2004 01:48 p.m.):
are bahi logo excess of everything is bad so jyada height is not benifital at all.
lot of time i got hit in buses, doors & lots of time i become object of fun as a lotta pals & relatives of mine make fun of me by giving some pet names like camel, jiraf, gentle giant & now lotta ppl know me by my new name & that is COMMANDO CHOUDHARY just due to my lean, slim yet atletic physique...
i like this name indeed.

so no infiror complex for the short guys at all.

rock on,
Jit

May sound silly on my part to mention, but lots of very cunning people and cunning animals are always short in height...hahahahaha....any reason??????

Rajendra

cooljat
July 14th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Well, well, well, Vakil Sahiba,
Ram ram sa!
So u liked my good spirit, thanks a lot for that but what do I tell now.
Anyways, I wanna relate that since I’m ultra cool Jat with a liberal attitude.
I generally do take these kinda comments very easily; it doesn’t shake me at all.
To make it clear, shayad apne yeh world famous kahawat to suni hogi;

MADMAST HAATHI NIKALA BAZAR;
USKE PICHE KUTTE BHONKE HAZAR!!

So I’m like that madmast haathi! Enough to describe.

Mind it but don’t take it otherwise
As no offense meant………

One more verse: - “Revenge is like a dish best served chilled”!!
This is my signature style…ha! ha! lol!!

Take care,

Rock on,
Jit.

Sonali Singh (Jul 11, 2004 03:25 p.m.):
Ha Ha !
Nice to see that you took it in good spirit.
And your Papa Ji sounds like a very intelligent man. Maybe he is onto something. :-)

sonalisingh
July 14th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Hmmm.
Sahib Ji, looks like you didn't take it in good spirits after all. ;-)

Two responses here, a private message sent to me for an explanation, use of "offense", "revenge", "kootay bhokna"....Hmmmm. I probably wouldn't even have heard this much from opposing counsel...let alone from one Cool and Liberal Jat.
Ha ha ha.

A really "Madmast Hathi" wouldn't keep checking back on the dogs. LOL.

Koi baat nahin! Peace.

(Oh..the original post WAS idiotic...and continues to be...but koi baat nahin).

mbamal
July 14th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Move over guys...Sonali ab to maaf kar do use..

cooljat
July 14th, 2004, 11:10 PM
This is bad real bad, quite inequitable indeed……….
The post is losing its original aim & direction.
Nothing but I just asked who’s the tallest; didn’t attempt any sin! :-( :-( :-(
I’m really not able to find out which particular thing in my posting ppl’re finding ridiculous, irrelevant & idiotic, really not able to realize. Can any body tell me???????

Vakil sahiba, no arguments anymore let’s stop it now. Since u’r a liar I mean lawyer so can’t win u in debates but can’t give up at the same since I’m a Jat & Jat never givse up if it’s worth fighting for so let’s forget all the ‘gile sikhwe’ otherwise this war of words will never ever end!! So let’s stop fight & be united!

Are bhayion let this post move in the right direction so agar aur koi lamba Jat bhai yahan par ho to aaage aaye otherwise I’ll be undisputed winner here, ha! Ha! Ha!!!

Chill out guys in this draught season!!!

Take care,

Affectionately,
Jit.
6’4” (193cms)

ishwarlamba
July 15th, 2004, 05:16 AM
Jitendra Beta,
U wrote "agar aur koi lamba Jat bhai yahan par ho to aaage aaye otherwise I’ll be undisputed winner here, ha! Ha! Ha!!!"
I am here a lamba, u need not ask my height which is just 5'9"
just joking,Cool down

Congratulations, based on so far postings, u are disputed winner

rksehrawat
July 15th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Jitender Bhai,

Though I am not tall, rather call me shortish at 5'7" but my sons, elder one 18 years is 5'11" and younger one at 14 years is 6'. Unne hamari tarah 2-3 kos khet main tai bharote nahin dhoye na. I am personally of the view that any height between 5'9" to 6' is ideal. Ek bar ek bahut lamba aadmi fruit market gaya aur fruit wale se poochha ye kachari kaise di, fruit wale ko goosa aa gaya aur bola koda ho kai dekh kharbuje hai. Aisi lambai bhi kis kaam ki, especially jab India main maruti itani popular ho ! Anyway, jokes apart, height has its advantage too, enjoy it.

navingulia
July 16th, 2004, 10:50 AM
rk shehrawat Jee, the kachri joke was good.
Ha Ha Ha

bab_shinoo
July 17th, 2004, 12:22 AM
Humm ...I logged on after a long time ...n seems like lots of things r going on !!!
So let us now find out who is the most intelligent jat here ;) ...I have a question, which has been asked to me a couple of times, but embarrassingly enough I don't have a correct answer. Ppl ask me if Rajasthani/Haryanvi is a language in itself or just a dialect or accent of Hindi. Also, why do we have so many different dialects in one language, for example ppl from jhunjunu have a totally different rajasthani dialect when compared to ppl from sikar or jaipur ?? n they r neighboring districts.

rkumar
July 17th, 2004, 01:19 AM
Babita (Jul 16, 2004 02:52 p.m.):
Humm ...I logged on after a long time ...n seems like lots of things r going on !!!
So let us now find out who is the most intelligent jat here ;) ...I have a question, which has been asked to me a couple of times, but embarrassingly enough I don't have a correct answer. Ppl ask me if Rajasthani/Haryanvi is a language in itself or just a dialect or accent of Hindi. Also, why do we have so many different dialects in one language, for example ppl from jhunjunu have a totally different rajasthani dialect when compared to ppl from sikar or jaipur ?? n they r neighboring districts.

Nice question. I am sure many linguists here will give many interesting answers. This is said that the dialect changes every 10-15 km. I think there are many underlying reasons for this. However the most important is cross country trafic flow through the area. It is through these trafic junctions that people tend to acquire new dialects or new words. Then thse people percualte outwards and affect the dialects in their own localities. This is a fairly complex process and has many variable s like time and distance. Exent and dialects are acquired and often change with time also. I have seen different dialects in nearby villages and among different castes in the same village.

Rajendra

sonalisingh
July 17th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Hi,

Ideally you should have started a different thread for this question, but since this thread was pretty lame to start with (sorry Jitu...couldn't help taking a stab here) its probably for the best.

I don't think anyone really has the authority to really decide what is a language and what is not.

Generally, however, the answer you would get is that Haryanvi is a dialect. Haryanvi is also not considered a language under the Indian Union. In general a language is one which has its own script. In addition it helps to have a history of literary activity in that langauge. Haryanvi doesn't really qualify under these criteria. Punjabi seems to qualify under this criteria, though in most aspects it is not all that different in its development from Haryavi. However, it has its own script, and has a fair amout of literature writtenin that language include the Sikh Guru Granth (I think it is in Punjabi).

Of course, one can argue that Haryanvi does have a script (ie. Devanigri)...and so on.

In my opinion it is more of a political thing. A political desire to see it as a language, enough literature to give it some credance as one, and of course enough interest in the people who speak it to vigorously fight for it and propagate it.

Unfortunately, I see the opposite going on whenever I go to India. I find our very own people trying to speak Hindi and run away from Haryanvi. Seems that our own folks seem to see it as a sign of backwardness. Really funny ! I go there and speak Haryanvi all the time (on purpose)....

Quite a shame I think ! I love the Haryanvi language ( I call it a language anyways). I think its the most expressive and powerful language on the planet. I personally think that we should all make English and Haryanvi our primary languges. Its nice to know Hindi, but who cares .....? Anyways...that's how I like to see it.

cooljat
July 17th, 2004, 11:35 PM
LAMBA UNCLEJI, SHERAWATJI & BABITAJI pay attention---

Respected Lamba Unclji,
Dhok!!
Pleasant surprise to got ur easy hilarious reply. Btw, I asked about lamba Jat bhai not about Lamba uncleji! Ha! Ha!! LOL!!!
Thanks a lot for the compliments uncleji, btw it would be quite pleasing to know a bit more about u.
================================================== ===========
Namaskar Sherawatji,
Kachri wala joke was indeed quite amusing. Good to know that ur younger son is getting taller very quickly, 14 yrs 6 feet! Mind-blowing but as too much of everything is bad so he is gonna suffer from his abnormal height just like me, ha! Ha! Just kidding btw say my hello to him & advice him to exercise regularly otherwise tall guys posture doesn’t get straight. Thanks a lot for ur time.

================================================== =========
Hello! Babitaji,
Nice to see u back with a bang!!!
Indeed a great question? Aab aaya na baat mein namak?? Ha! Ha!
Bahut dimag par jor dalne ke baad sochta hoon ki it happens perhaps due to environmental change.
Btw, check out the Jaipur thread….I did reply in that!
Keep in touch! Thanks!

Thank u all for sucha nice responses finally, quite grateful to all of u nice ppl around!

Take care,

Rock on,
Jit.

cooljat
July 17th, 2004, 11:35 PM
oops! posted twice .....clicked accidently twice...
sorry! guys....

rock on,
Jit

dayvraj
July 18th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Jitendra Mehta (Jul 13, 2004 08:59 p.m.):

One more verse: - “Revenge is like a dish best served chilled”!!

Revenge is a dish which tastes best when it is cold - Mario Puzo / The Godfather

Yep rechristen me as Mr. Nitpicker:)

Sophism and Nitpicking - Just can't desist indulging in them .:-)

dayvraj
July 18th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Jitendra Mehta (Jun 30, 2004 01:49 p.m.):

It would feel quit good if I get to know that there’re much taller Jats around!!
Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!
Waitin….

Rock on,
Jit.

Can we also post about the sizes of our other assets ?

Naa don't misconstrue , moi just talking about the biceps , triceps et al .

sonalisingh
July 19th, 2004, 09:44 AM
Oh Boy !!
One moron after another ! They keep on coming with their school boy lame attempts at being cool.

Come on munna...your mummy must be looking for you. Isn't it time to go home...

Grow up !!

Dayvraj (Jul 18, 2004 11:19 a.m.):

cooljat
July 19th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Hi! Sonali,
Ram Ram!
Well, now it seems like this post is getting outta my control and can’t help it at all so let’s move it the way it goes but now it’s getting more interesting.
Btw, quite soothing to see cool’n’calm Sonali, just guessed thro’ the nice name u addressed me.
Anyways, aji Haryanvi language to hum bhi admire kart hai, indeed a bit aggrasive & lathmaar language but hamari Shekhawati bhasa bhi kum nahi hai as it contains a hint og politness too but the language I really do appreciate is Jodhpuri since it’s so sweet & humble as it feels like some one pouring honey into the ears!

Btw, question ka answer to abhi nahi mila?? Any more answers….

One more thing, I…myself really don’t appreciate that ppl here’re getting more & more western, our generation feel ashamed to talk in mother language and neither they speak good English too. It feels quite embracing when I see diplomats from Germany, Russia, Spain addressing in their mother language although they all are quite fluent in English.

Well, I always speak in Hindi since it feels like I’m paying more respect to my mother India and when I come home my Shekhwati is always at the top.

That’s it for now…

Rock on,
Jit.

Sonali Singh (Jul 16, 2004 11:30 p.m.):
Hi,

Ideally you should have started a different thread for this question, but since this thread was pretty lame to start with (sorry Jitu...couldn't help taking a stab here) its probably for the best.

I don't think anyone really has the authority to really decide what is a language and what is not.

Generally, however, the answer you would get is that Haryanvi is a dialect. Haryanvi is also not considered a language under the Indian Union. In general a language is one which has its own script. In addition it helps to have a history of literary activity in that langauge. Haryanvi doesn't really qualify under these criteria. Punjabi seems to qualify under this criteria, though in most aspects it is not all that different in its development from Haryavi. However, it has its own script, and has a fair amout of literature writtenin that language include the Sikh Guru Granth (I think it is in Punjabi).

Of course, one can argue that Haryanvi does have a script (ie. Devanigri)...and so on.

In my opinion it is more of a political thing. A political desire to see it as a language, enough literature to give it some credance as one, and of course enough interest in the people who speak it to vigorously fight for it and propagate it.

Unfortunately, I see the opposite going on whenever I go to India. I find our very own people trying to speak Hindi and run away from Haryanvi. Seems that our own folks seem to see it as a sign of backwardness. Really funny ! I go there and speak Haryanvi all the time (on purpose)....

Quite a shame I think ! I love the Haryanvi language ( I call it a language anyways). I think its the most expressive and powerful language on the planet. I personally think that we should all make English and Haryanvi our primary languges. Its nice to know Hindi, but who cares .....? Anyways...that's how I like to see it.

dayvraj
July 20th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Sonali Singh (Jul 19, 2004 12:19 a.m.):
Oh Boy !!
One moron after another ! They keep on coming with their school boy lame attempts at being cool.

Come on munna...your mummy must be looking for you. Isn't it time to go home...

Grow up !!

Dayvraj (Jul 18, 2004 11:19 a.m.):

*Looks at Sonali with a new awe*

mkm_jat
July 20th, 2004, 06:19 PM
really I did not read whole discussion

I'm giving the crown of tallest jat any of us but think some of the specific gotras like "Mahala/Mahla",etc r tallest in Jats
for Example My GrandFather's height was 6ft n 6 inches my father ,his brothers n cosions are among the tallest person in the village with 6'6" or more than this

ishwarlamba
July 21st, 2004, 08:22 AM
Mahala Sahib,
Height is nothing to do with any gotra
I had replied as joke only based on Mr Mehta's question "Koi lamba ho to"
----------------------------
[I'm giving the crown of tallest jat any of us but think some of the specific gotras like "Mahala/Mahla",etc r tallest in Jats
for Example My GrandFather's height was 6ft n 6 inches my father ,his brothers n cosions are among the tallest person in the village with 6'6" or more than this[/quote]

gaganjat
July 25th, 2004, 10:01 AM
I am 6'2 but I am the tallest. Sorry people!
I have got bit more JAT ATTITUDE

sonalisingh
July 27th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Kya baat hai Jitu ? Bade chupchaap ho !
Sab theek toh hai na ? Ya have you found someone else who is taller, and are now sulking?

Aur ho sake toh, please change your pic. Aise lagta hai jaise papa ji nay peet kar bitha rakho ho !

Shaadi Vaadi kay liye advertise kar rahe ho toh bhool jaao ! Kon ladki pitnay kay liye aayegee.

Take it from a woman. I know what I am talking about. Kucch booted shooted ho kay muskara kay fhotoo kicchwaao.

Shukareeya baad main karte rehnaa. Jao, abhi photo studio jao....

sonalisingh
July 27th, 2004, 09:35 AM
Vaise haan Jitu. Tumharey iss thread ko response dey kay maine izzat apsaae kee hai. Varna yeh thread toh bilkul dead tha. Mere response key baad kuuch jaansee aa gayee.
Kya bolte ho ?

Bas, bas. Shukareeya baad mein. Pehle studio...

mbamal
July 27th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Haryanvi is not really a contender for a seperate language...It has more similarities than disimilarities with hindi..Anyway it really doesnt matter that much ..Dialect or Language..Haryanvi will remain the prefered way of communication b/w Jats...

varuntomar
July 27th, 2004, 08:52 PM
or should we say desi will remain the medium of communication among jats......haryanavi is only a dialect among so many that the jats speak though there are lots of similarities in all of them........

jtsagi
July 28th, 2004, 08:09 AM
Sonali: I have to admit that after reading this I havent been able to stop laughing at all. This reminds me of an incident that happened with one of my friends. He boarded a Haryana Roadways bus. He asked a Tau "Bhai sahab time kya huan hain"
Tau thera paka andi bola ghadee ke teri khateer bandh rakhi se
kati dhooma tha diya us chore ka tau ne to

ushi tariyah yo chori bhi tune studio bheje bina maine kyona

Take it easy!

Sonali Singh (Jul 27, 2004 12:00 a.m.):
Sab theek toh hai na ? Ya have you found someone else who is taller, and are now sulking?

Aur ho sake toh, please change your pic. Aise lagta hai jaise papa ji nay peet kar bitha rakho ho !

Shaadi Vaadi kay liye advertise kar rahe ho toh bhool jaao ! Kon ladki pitnay kay liye aayegee.

Take it from a woman. I know what I am talking about. Kucch booted shooted ho kay muskara kay fhotoo kicchwaao.

sunilchhikara
July 29th, 2004, 03:30 PM
dear jitu,
As i have not able to login on jatland from 2 months. and when i login i see ur quite intreasting thread and ur debat with sonali. ................... bhai raji mat hova teri tai faltu lamba su mai mari height 6.5 inch hai. bhai ib to mai lik sakta hua hai kai mera tai lamba....................

cooljat
July 29th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Hi! Sonali,
Ram ram sa!

Waise for courtesy sabse pehle apka sukriya ada kana choonga kyonki this is quite right that post was almost dead it’s u who initiated it.
as for the chup-rehana; woh to bus aise hi kyonki u can see I’m still the undisputed winner here so agar koi aur lamba Jat bhai mile to kuch baat bane…waise gussa to muje kabi ata hi nahin hai as I’m cool Jat (check out my signature) aur agar koi mera record todega ta muje bahut khusi hogi, vastave mein!

As for the pic I would take it as complements, so thanks!!! Waise muje to yeh meri pic bahut pasand hai, wasie muje phot-soto kichwane ka koi shoke nahin hai so forget ki mein booted-shuited ho kar studio apna portfolio banwaunga. Wasie yeh meri tough sakal aur kad-kaathi dekh kar mere dost muje commando-choudhary kahten hai jo muje bahut pasand hai!

Wasie ladkiyon ko impress karne ka mere paas phaltu time nahin hai kyonki ladkiyon ki satve-aasman ki baatein aur sentiments I can’t endure…. waise my life make a perfect sense lost in 3M’s – Music, Motorcycles & Martial-arts so in spare time ladkiyon ke saath bore hone ki jagah mein time n money in hobbies mein invest karta hoon.

Wasie bhi my philosophy is: ****AVOID GIRLS – SAVE MONEY! ****

Btw, Shaadi-waadi ka abhi koi irada nahin hai kyonki mere type ki jatni milna bahut rare hai kyonki muje ek lambi, simple, athletic, sporty aur adventurous tough ladki chaiye. Wasie agar koi tumhari nigahon mein aisi koi Jatni ho jo in sub traits to fulfill karti ho to jaroor bata dena!

Aur kya arz karoon apki tariff mein waise ek baat to clear hai apko lgon ko tease karne mein bada maja aatha hai but it doesn’t affect me at all and even I’m enjoying it, really! Ha!ha!

It’s all for now, waiting for ur more pleasing reply,

Take care,

Rock on,
Jit~ distinctive since 1979!

PS: - waise aap bhi apni yeh b/w photo change karke koi color pic lagalein, kyoni kal muje raat ko sapno mein ek bhutni ne bahut daraya tha, I can recall woh bahut kuch apke jaisi hi lagti thi!! Waise generally aajkal bhutniya bahut gorgeous hoti hai so r u; Just kiddin’!!!….Hee! hee! Ha!ha! haaa!! Lol!!!
-----------------------------------------

Sonali Singh (Jul 27, 2004 12:00 a.m.):

rahul_malik23
July 30th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Bhai Jitendra,

Take a deep breath and just go through one post before your latest reply. In the 37th reply on this topic, Sunil Chhikara says that he is 6.5

There are other posts mentioning people who are taller than 6'4", but now within jatland.com community we have one taller than you.

Hopefully 6'5" is still greater than 6'4". However in case there is some sudden increase in height due to all this khinchai (Leg pulling), please update us....

By the way your photo is OK with me :-)

Jitendra Mehta (Jul 29, 2004 01:33 p.m.):
as for the chup-rehana; woh to bus aise hi kyonki u can see I’m still the undisputed winner here so agar koi aur lamba Jat bhai mile to kuch baat bane....[/quote]

sonalisingh
July 30th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Bahot khoob. You were so polite I don't even want to tease you now. Plus jo Banda ladkiyon say door rehna chahe...woh toh apnee samanj kay bahar hai. I mean, kucch gadbad hai kya ?

Vaise umar batanay kay liye shukaria (25 ?).

Sawaal utha hai...Apnee mobike kay picchay kabi koi gorgeous sundaree bithai nahin hai kya ? Cool moonlit night, a roaring bike, tightly clasped lover behind...I mean uss bike say tum kar kya rahe ho ?

[quote]Jitendra Mehta (Jul 29, 2004 01:33 p.m.):
Hi! Sonali,
Ram ram sa!
Wasie bhi my philosophy is: ****AVOID GIRLS – SAVE MONEY! ****

Rock on,
Jit~ distinctive since 1979!

PS: - waise aap bhi apni yeh b/w photo change karke koi color pic lagalein, kyoni kal muje raat ko sapno mein ek bhutni ne bahut daraya tha, I can recall woh bahut kuch apke jaisi hi lagti thi!! Waise generally aajkal bhutniya bahut gorgeous hoti hai so r u; Just kiddin’!!!….Hee! hee! Ha!ha! haaa!! Lol!!!

sunilchhikara
July 30th, 2004, 09:24 PM
dear jit
don,t think ur the undisputed winner abhi mai hu bahi. i can say that i am the ulimate undisputed winner. hahahahahahahahhahahahah lol

dayvraj
July 30th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Lambay aadmikee akal ghutnay may hoti hai .

Breathes here somebody , who concurs with it ? *huh*

dayvraj
July 30th, 2004, 09:56 PM
I mean uss bike say tum kar kya rahe ho ?

HA HA HA .

Dunno how did i missed reading this .HAd my real laughter of the day ( actually night) coming with this .

cooljat
July 31st, 2004, 11:18 PM
Sunil bhai,
Sorry! Somehow I escaped ur posting anyway it’s a sheer bliss to me know that finally u’ve broken my record!! Congratulations!! Man!

So let’s celebrate it & have a big bash, kya khayal hai so phir party kab de raha hai!?!?!
Khub jamega rang jab mil behtange teen lambe khambe; mein tu aur apna bagpiper!!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Waiting to hear from u!!

Here’s a announcement for all the Jatland members so pay attention, Mr. Sunil Chhikara has broken the record of the tallest Jat in Jatland which was set by Jitendra, son now the ultimate undisputed winner is SUNIL CHHIKARA so give him a big hand!!

Congratualtions, Sunil!!!

Rock on,
Jit

Sunil Chhikara (Jul 30, 2004 11:54 a.m.):
dear jit
don,t think ur the undisputed winner abhi mai hu bahi. i can say that i am the ulimate undisputed winner. hahahahahahahahhahahahah lol

cooljat
July 31st, 2004, 11:19 PM
Dear Sonali,
Hi!
Waise sabse pehle mein kahana chahoonga ki aap sudrangi nahin, it’s for sure.
Haan! To apko kya gadbad nazar aa rahi hai, kuch smaj mein nahin aaya, can u make it clear waise aisi-wasi gadbad nazar aa rahi hai to why don’t check it by urself ;-) ;-) think about it!!

As for my bike & my craze toward it u just can’t imagine, phir bhi thoda bahut gyan diya jaye to galat nahin hai. U know I’m a proud owner of classic cult iron babe ‘Yamaha RD350’ which is even featured in Cycle-World’s hall of fame in which 10 super-bikes of the 20th century considered. It came to India as Rajdoot350 in 1983 which was actually a detuned version of original RD.
Wasie some of my famous quotes who’ll show my craze towards this classy cult machine r worth considering for so here it goes; ‘RD is not owned, it’s possessed’, ‘if Rd’s not allowed in heaven, I’ll ride to very hell’& ‘haRDman Rocks!!’
Agar ab thodi see aur is bike ke bare mein janne ki ischa ho to got thro’ these websites dedicated solely to the very machine, www.rddreams.com , www.bikeszone.com , www.bsmotoring.com aur haan mera homepage bhi visit kar sakti ho which was uploaded by me ages ago- www.geocities.com/wildjat

Aur ek baat how about watching the cult movie “HERO” which introduced Jackie Shroff & Yamaha Rd350 together. Aur agar meri bike dekhne ki aur icha ho to phir I can send her pics to u as well so get me ur e-mail id!!

Waise as for ur question, really abhi tak to nahin gumhaya koi chokri ko waise eek baar mera verly close friend too her gf for a spin on a rd but u know what happened she developed a serious complex with his bike and asked him to choose either her or the RD and sadly now he misses his gf, really incident not a joke therefore meine abhi tak ye risk nahin liya hai but now I’m thinking seriously to making u my pillion & take for a spin to give u the ride of ur life, kya khayal hai apka?????

Wasie Devyraj bahaya tune to ‘HERO’ movie jaroor dekhi hogi usme ek jimmi naam ka villain tha jo heroine ke upar khub dore dalta tha par usne movie ke ekscene mein heroine ne uski mehangi gaadi mein behtne ki jagah Jackie Shroff ki desi Yamdoot350 per bethna pasand kiya, so agar Sonali meri gaadi per hi behtagi chahe tu teri harly-davidson hi le aa!!

Wasie agar tu Pune mein hai to tune khub RD350 dekhi hogi kyonki pune dudes r quite mad-cap for this cult babe & even formed a club named ‘Pune-Carbs’ like we have hear ‘Jaipur-barrels’ for more detail join in the group at www.groups.yahoo.com/group/yamahard350b

Aur sonaliji bike ke saath kya kar sakta hoon mein just often take it to for long run and at high speed gush of air on the face & adrenaline rush in blood, isse jyada excitement or joy ladkiyon mein kahana?! Think about it.

Wasie jaawab jaroor dena ki mere saath long ride per kab chale ka irada hai, waiting !!!!

All for now, waiting for ur reply…

Wasie photo change nahin kari abi tak why???

Rock on,
Jit.
Ride loud….ride proud!!

[quote]Sonali Singh (Jul 30, 2004 12:11 a.m.):
Bahot khoob. You were so polite I don't even want to tease you now. Plus jo Banda ladkiyon say door rehna chahe...woh toh apnee samanj kay bahar hai. I mean, kucch gadbad hai kya ?

Sawaal utha hai...Apnee mobike kay picchay kabi koi gorgeous sundaree bithai nahin hai kya ? Cool moonlit night, a roaring bike, tightly clasped lover behind...I mean uss bike say tum kar kya rahe ho ?

sonalisingh
August 2nd, 2004, 01:45 AM
Kya hua, ekdam itna transformation ! Mujhay apni shakti ka kooch ilum toh tha, lekin ab toh mein bhi hairaan rahe gayee.

Abhi to kahe rahe the ki you don't bother with girls. Aur ab aasman choonay ki iccha jaag uthi.
Pehle dharti par he paer jama lo, mian ! Yahan kay khawaab toh baad mein he dekhna.

Rahee baat ride ki. Toh theek hai. Done deal ! When I am in Jaipur (Fat Chance !) I'll give you a buzz. Lekin race meray haath mein hogee. Tum toh bas hawa khana. Himmat hai itnee ?

Aur photo...yaar yeh B/W wala photo laga kar
maine galtee ki. Accha rang biranga photo laga deti, toh pata nahin kya aafat aa jatee. Toh, please isee say kaam chalo lo.

Jitendra Mehta (Jul 31, 2004 01:49 p.m.):

therefore meine abhi tak ye risk nahin liya hai but now I’m thinking seriously to making u my pillion & take for a spin to give u the ride of ur life, kya khayal hai apka?????

Wasie jaawab jaroor dena ki mere saath long ride per kab chale ka irada hai, waiting !!!!

Rock on,
Jit.
Ride loud….ride proud!!

chaudharani
August 2nd, 2004, 10:05 PM
Guys,
Ya'll seem to have a lot of free time here.....How about doing somethign sueful with it?? Dont mean to burst the teenage bubble here---- but maybe your brains ought to grow parallel with your heights....

cooljat
August 5th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Sonu tai muhe maaf kar de mein tere se naa jeet sakta in word of wars so i'm done now!

waise meri philosphy to 'Be Versatile like Water~Bruce lee' thee but u seems to be a quicksilver kinda stuff which is quite hard to handle and at a same time it's damn toxic too.

isliye mein apke se saath aur leg-pulling aur pange-baazi nahin kar sakta hoon, coz' someone said rightly, 'aurat ke dimag saitaan ka ghonsla' mind it!

as for the jaipur trip ur cordilly invited apka hardique swagat hai! waiting to meet u!

but when it comes to my iron-babe no compros at all, so agar meri bike chalni hai to apko apna legal license saath me le ke aana coz my RD is very ferocious, if someone tries to mess with her, she just kicks the culprit out to the hell!!

no more teasing from my side, u also cool down.

tau ko mera raam raam jaroor khena!

take care,

rock on,
Jit

Sonali Singh (Aug 01, 2004 04:15 p.m.):
Kya hua, ekdam itna transformation ! Mujhay apni shakti ka kooch ilum toh tha, lekin ab toh mein bhi hairaan rahe gayee.

Abhi to kahe rahe the ki you don't bother with girls. Aur ab aasman choonay ki iccha jaag uthi.
Pehle dharti par he paer jama lo, mian ! Yahan kay khawaab toh baad mein he dekhna.

Rahee baat ride ki. Toh theek hai. Done deal ! When I am in Jaipur (Fat Chance !) I'll give you a buzz. Lekin race meray haath mein hogee. Tum toh bas hawa khana. Himmat hai itnee ?

Aur photo...yaar yeh B/W wala photo laga kar
maine galtee ki. Accha rang biranga photo laga deti, toh pata nahin kya aafat aa jatee. Toh, please isee say kaam chalo lo.

Jitendra Mehta (Jul 31, 2004 01:49 p.m.):

therefore meine abhi tak ye risk nahin liya hai but now I’m thinking seriously to making u my pillion & take for a spin to give u the ride of ur life, kya khayal hai apka?????

Rock on,
Jit.
Ride loud….ride proud!!

anil_dabas
August 9th, 2004, 02:25 PM
bhai aapke aage lambe tp nahi par bahute se lambe bhi hai
i am 6.2"

ajat
October 5th, 2004, 11:44 PM
Hi Jitendar,

I’m only 6’3”, my brother 6’4” and my cousin 6’9”, but we are a very strong build.

Take care,

cooljat
October 6th, 2004, 02:42 PM
great yaar and good to know that u ppl r strongly built as well,
btw my body is athletic, lean n muscular.
waise bahut din ke baad mere thread ko jinda dekh ke felt good,
btw, where r u from?
rock on,
Jit

Sunny Singh (Oct 05, 2004 02:14 p.m.):
Hi Jitendar,

I’m only 6’3”, my brother 6’4” and my cousin 6’9”, but we are a very strong build.

Take care,

neekusingh
October 6th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Jitendra Mehta {Takhar} (Jun 30, 2004 01:49 p.m.):
Hey! Gentle folks,
It’s Jit again,
Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!
Waitin….

Rock on,
Jit.

hai nice height man

ajat
October 8th, 2004, 01:28 AM
Hi Jitendar,

I am very glad to hear that your have excellent genetics. We are from Hoshiarpur District – Panjab. Are you from Rohtak?

Did you ever ask yourself, how can you be so much taller than typical Indians?

Regards,

vardaan
October 8th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Sunny Singh (Oct 07, 2004 03:58 p.m.):
Hi Jitendar,

I am very glad to hear that your have excellent genetics. We are from Hoshiarpur District – Panjab. Are you from Rohtak?

Regards,

Simple sunny we r jats...
anotherr fact is jats in villages and the country side are far tougher physically and mentally then city jats..the only reason jats in cities will be as tough is either genetics of jats or jus the stories that you hear of the past history that automatically gives u a superity complex...lol

cooljat
October 10th, 2004, 01:56 PM
yaar bhai not from rohtak...i'm from renwal,Jaipur but now in jaipur city for last 15 yrs.
yaar, just coz of jat genes, u i'm probably the tallest in my village hahaha!

Sunny Singh (Oct 07, 2004 03:58 p.m.):
Hi Jitendar,

Regards,

ajat
October 13th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Hi Guys,

I agree with you both! Cheers.

rajeshrathee
October 14th, 2004, 09:24 PM
My friend KIRAN PAL RANA is 6 feet 8 inches. He is a sub- inspector in Delhi Police and a former national volleyball player

poonam
October 15th, 2004, 02:54 AM
*badaa hua to kya hua jaise ped khajoor panthi ko chhaya nahi phal laage ati door*---
hey just kidding- u all tall guys here- so no hard feelings!!
eeb jat sae tae laambe thaade te hovenge hee!!

vivek
October 15th, 2004, 04:13 AM
I am only 6 ft tall but my son is 6 ft 4"....better food perhaps

cooljat
October 26th, 2004, 02:09 PM
dr. sahiba,
bilkool theek kaha apne,
bigger is better, that's not always true.
i think 6 ft. is ideal height for any man.
waise lambe aadmi ko hi maloom hai ki lambe hone ke fayde jyada hein ya nuksaan for me it's 1:3 ratio for fayde n nuksaan respectively...
well, it's good to hear from u...
are u a doctor by phd or real human doctor???
just curious.....

ram ram,

rock on,
Jit...

*badaa hua to kya hua jaise ped khajoor panthi ko chhaya nahi phal laage ati door*---
hey just kidding- u all tall guys here- so no hard feelings!!
eeb jat sae tae laambe thaade te hovenge hee!!

cooljat
January 12th, 2006, 07:20 PM
whenever I remember about this thread it carves grin on my face, so I decided to ignite this again with a new flame ;)

Its absolute true, that Jats r tall, well-bulit ppl, coz we belong to martial race n due to immense hard-work & iron will, our genes has devloped in this way that we've devloped a kinda diffrent superior race, thats why u can recognize Jat instantly in a first look by his/her persona! what do u say guys...r u agreed or not?!

--

anyways, my main motto to alive this thread again to know 'Who's the Tallest Jatni here ;)....just curious....thats it...

so comeon all the warrior & sporty Jatnis here n add two cents to this thead.

Btw, till now...I'm the undisputed winner for the award Tallest Jat on Jatland :) wait I've to share this award coz just recalled that Sunil Chhikara bhai bhi mere jitna hi lamba hai :( ;) ;)

anyways, dekhte hein who's the Tallest Jatni here ;)

rock on
Jit

parda
January 13th, 2006, 01:33 AM
6-4 is the tallest?
ek do teen char panch inche khud he joottoo..
apne lambai khud he badaoo.
koi mane ya mane
khud hee leader ban jayo
tsk tsk...:rolleyes:

keshavdahiya
January 13th, 2006, 03:28 AM
Bhai aur chahe kuch na ho Pardeep Hooda Main banda hai.......:D:D:D
Maan gaye bhai Hooda saab AAP to yahan per undisputed personality ho...
some how u manage to find some flaw some where,
I have started liking your attitude.......
Manne lagge se Atlanta nahi "Atlantis" mein rahwe se
Dusri baat Its not what matters here, as most of the personalities around are not so tall,
but height really matters for COOLJIT,
Dude its justa thread which Jitender has Ignited.
I dont know whether he ignited you or the thread this Time:rolleyes:
Any way Keep on posting
"Jib Login karo AAPKI post na dikhe to swaad sa koni aata"............;)
Bring on some more humor to the scene:p

dahiyarules
January 13th, 2006, 03:31 AM
I dont know how tall Pradeep Hooda is. But he lacks in height when it comes to everything else that matters.

I am 5 10. naa ghanna gitka, na ghana Lambaa.

I wish I was taller so that I could play basketball with the Kaliyas.

Bhai aur chahe kuch na ho Pardeep Hooda Main banda hai.......:D:D:D
Maan gaye bhai Hooda saab AAP to yahan per undisputed personality ho...
some how u manage to find some flaw some where,
I have started liking your attitude.......
Manne lagge se Atlanta nahi "Atlantis" mein rahwe se
Dusri baat Its not what height really matters here its justa thread which Jitender has Ignited.
I dont know whether he ignited you or the thread this Time:rolleyes:
Any way Keep on posting Jib Login karo AAPKI post na dikhe to swaad sa koni aata............;)
Bring on some more humor to the scene:p

mukeshkumar007
January 13th, 2006, 01:33 PM

rock on
Jit

Bhai jitu, abhi tak to koi bi dikhai nahi di,, aisa lagta hai ki yeha jatland par to aap jitni tallest jatni shyed hi mile ??... :)

phir bi dekhte hai kuan hai ?

crsnadar
January 13th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Dear All,
Namaste,
I have seen a 7 feet 3 inches man in PVS Mall (Meerut).
Somebody told me that he is a JAT.
Is there any infomation about that?
Someone from meerut may have some idea.

Is there any idea or method to increase height for me (I m 5'9" & 24 yrs).
I want to grow my height more.
May sound humurous but it's true. hahaha....
Bye
RAHUL NADAR

jitendershooda
January 13th, 2006, 11:44 PM
May sound silly on my part to mention, but lots of very cunning people and cunning animals are always short in height...hahahahaha....any reason??????

Rajendra

Ha ha Uncle Ji aisa nahi hai ... wo nu bhi te kaheya karen ...

ALL GOOD THINGS ARE PACKED INTO SMALL PACKETS.

jitendershooda
January 13th, 2006, 11:54 PM
He asked a Tau "Bhai sahab time kya huan hain"
Tau thera paka andi bola ghadee ke teri khateer bandh rakhi se
kati dhooma tha diya us chore ka tau ne to

Ha ha ha ha GHADI KE TERE TAHI BANDH RAKHI HAI ... :)

jatsrule
January 15th, 2006, 04:55 AM
bhai yo chokha compition hai
lambai to koi criteria nahi hota
duniya mein lambe aur choote bahut se log hue hain jinki bewkuffi ki daad di jati hai:D:D:D
kher koi baat nahi
dil pe mat lena ji

cooljat
January 17th, 2006, 08:29 PM
bhai mere
sabse pehle to tu yo foto hata, choriyon ko darayega
n now listen bewkuffi ke saath saath unke positive traits ki bhi baaten hoti hai, aur yehan koi international compition nahi chal riya se.

Now come to the point, bhai ek baat dhyaan rakh, Jat always take it on heart as they're clear hearted so don't mess with'em kyonki u never know kab koi Jat tere dhar de aur bol de dil pe mat lena, I'm so sorry ;)

anyways, don't take it on heart, u 2

rock on
Jit

bhai yo chokha compition hai
lambai to koi criteria nahi hota
duniya mein lambe aur choote bahut se log hue hain jinki bewkuffi ki daad di jati hai:D:D:D
kher koi baat nahi
dil pe mat lena ji

jatsrule
January 17th, 2006, 10:58 PM
bhai mere
sabse pehle to tu yo foto hata, choriyon ko darayega
n now listen bewkuffi ke saath saath unke positive traits ki bhi baaten hoti hai, aur yehan koi international compition nahi chal riya se.

Now come to the point, bhai ek baat dhyaan rakh, Jat always take it on heart as they're clear hearted so don't mess with'em kyonki u never know kab koi Jat tere dhar de aur bol de dil pe mat lena, I'm so sorry ;)

anyways, don't take it on heart, u 2

rock on
Jit
mereko lagta hai aap choriyon ki bahut chinta karte ho...
aap to bade rayban lagake baithe ho, bhaiya sabhi aap jaise smart nahi hote
mein bhi aapko ek baat bata dun chahe meri height kitni bhi ho mein bhi dil se sochta hun aur mein phir sorry bhi nahi bolta thats the jat attitude

keshavdahiya
January 18th, 2006, 02:28 AM
ke baat bhai jeetu rishtaa kare hai ke....

ye competition ke bahaane se ladki dhoondta ho kade....

sahi hai lagaa re.......koi na koi chasme aaldi tanne bi paajegi.

Kati sahi kahi bhai......yu ghanne din ka bhakka rehya se aarre,
meri to himmmat na paddi ya baat kehen ki manne lagge se darr, ;)
Yo bairi aare kaale chasme laake sabne darta rehya karre....:D:D
Pher nyu bhi khaya karre ki chooriyan te door rehya karre.
liken khinch ke le rhaya se.......saare gaam ne bhaka rehya se
bhai jitu teri khaat kharri hogi iibe, malik saab aa gaye hain:p
:D:D:D

cooljat
January 20th, 2006, 06:32 PM
bhai keshav tu to gaya but apne Malik saab bhi kahan chal gaye...kya inko bhi Jatland ke panchon ne tadipaar kar diya!!

I wonder where've the Malik bhai's post gone???

anyways, keep this thread alive its very dear to me :D

rock on
Jit

nikitadhaiya
January 20th, 2006, 06:56 PM
whenever I remember about this thread it carves grin on my face, so I decided to ignite this again with a new flame ;)

Its absolute true, that Jats r tall, well-bulit ppl, coz we belong to martial race n due to immense hard-work & iron will, our genes has devloped in this way that we've devloped a kinda diffrent superior race, thats why u can recognize Jat instantly in a first look by his/her persona! what do u say guys...r u agreed or not?!

--

anyways, my main motto to alive this thread again to know 'Who's the Tallest Jatni here ;)....just curious....thats it...

so comeon all the warrior & sporty Jatnis here n add two cents to this thead.

Btw, till now...I'm the undisputed winner for the award Tallest Jat on Jatland :) wait I've to share this award coz just recalled that Sunil Chhikara bhai bhi mere jitna hi lamba hai :( ;) ;)

rock on
Jit
well as far as jatnis r concerned..let me start i m 5'8....so lets c whos next

sunillathwal
January 20th, 2006, 07:05 PM
bhai logo,
:D :D :D meri height hai 6' 2". err bhaiyo... main na kuch slim-trim bhi hun , te ek-aadh inch aur jod lo.....:D :D :D

cooljat
January 20th, 2006, 07:08 PM
nice height dear, even my younger sis is also 5'8" but there's aseprate thread named ' search for tallest Jatni' find it n contribute there coz there couple of Jatnis who r around 6 feet, so compition is real tough ;)

check that out!!

rock on
Jit

well as far as jatnis r concerned..let me start i m 5'8....so lets c whos next

sunillathwal
January 20th, 2006, 07:25 PM
:D Jit bhai,
as i am a bit tall, so mere bhai mere ko generally bolte the:
" lamba hua to kya hua jaise ped khajur,
panchi ko chaya nahin, phal bhi lage atee dur"...

aur mera jawab hota tha:
"patla hua to kya hua jaise 'jawar' ka phararaa,
dekhne main to patla hai per lagta hai bahut karra(hard)"

so stand tall...........:D :D :D :D

cooljat
January 20th, 2006, 08:19 PM
Je baat, eib aaya na baat mein namak!
kudos to u bro :)

rock on
Jit

PS- what u research in IISc?

:D Jit bhai,
as i am a bit tall, so mere bhai mere ko generally bolte the:
" lamba hua to kya hua jaise ped khajur,
panchi ko chaya nahin, phal bhi lage atee dur"...

aur mera jawab hota tha:
"patla hua to kya hua jaise 'jawar' ka phararaa,
dekhne main to patla hai per lagta hai bahut karra(hard)"

so stand tall...........:D :D :D :D

sunillathwal
January 21st, 2006, 07:23 PM
i am doing my ph.d. from Material Research Centre ,IISc bangalore.
my research areas are: ferroelectric thin films and nanotechnology.. but rightnow i am undergoing course-work.i have done M.Sc( Physics)from delhi university.

betaal
January 22nd, 2006, 12:57 AM
apnee height 6 foot 3 inch. wajan 102 kilo. body fat percentage...:D :D :D

jatsrule
January 25th, 2006, 01:10 AM
meri height hai 6 foot 5 inch
kal hi naapi hai aur wajan hai 100 kilo

cooljat
March 30th, 2006, 12:19 PM
oh Re Baawli Tared,
Wajan ki baat to theek se
lekin tune likhne mein kati galti kar di...mane bera se teri height 6 foot 5 inch nahi 5 foot 6 inch se, sahi likhya kar khaggad!!:D :D :D

hahahahha@ Baawli Tared!!:p :rolleyes: :p

Rock on
Jit

kal hi naapi hai aur wajan hai 100 kilo

downtoearth
March 30th, 2006, 12:46 PM
kal hi naapi hai aur wajan hai 100 kilo hahaahahahha ,,, arey bhai gehlaut,,,, tere itni upper ,,, akeley ka jee laag jey sey? khi kihikhihk khih:D :D :D :D :D

ratheetheraist
March 30th, 2006, 05:59 PM
hahaahahahha ,,, arey bhai gehlaut,,,, tere itni upper ,,, akeley ka jee laag jey sey? khi kihikhihk khih

naa re rupii...........nu naa saii.........howe te uu boree ee saii chotaa ho kee bhii.......parr apne aap ne itna lambaa bata kee jee laa le saii................khii khii khii:D:D:D....................

arr jitee ne theek kahi ..........u 5`6 kaa khagaardd nahi ......chota khagadd saii........khii khii khii............:D:D:D