PDA

View Full Version : How Jat girls think of Jat Boys?

rkumar
July 11th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Hi friends,

Let me venture into posting something which will certainly have varying views. I wish to share my views with you all how I have come accross many educated jat girls who do not seem to like Jat boys. Most of them think that Jat boys are not polished enough and are very irresponsible and crude in their social behaviour even if they are highly educated.

Contrary to above, many non-Jat girls think otherwise and find Jat boys very protective and transparent in dealings.

I will invite members to put their views with some sound statistics and logics. I have my own statistics and as we go along, I will share with you.

Rajendra

sansanwalamit
July 11th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Firstly thank you Mr.Kalkhunde for bringing such a nice topic.
Well my experience makes me feel a little less proud of our girls, although I know we cannot generalize all of the girls in my category, and I am sure we do lack data and information to carry out a systematic analysis on this issue.
So coming back to my experience well, I feel that there is some problem with educated Jat girls, they do find themselves unfit for Jat boys, as a matter of fact they consider themselves superior.
This could be due to many reasons, starting from limited number of educated girls, to double standards in our society, the previous one is self explanatory, but in latter I want to say that our society is still far behind when it comes to the proper exposure given to girls, I have seen many MBA girls getting married to 12th pass guys, I am sure this fact of ultimately getting married to someone chosen by their parents must be very frustrating on top of that getting married in same atmosphere makes it more difficult to cope with. Thus the only way out remains is getting married to some non Jat guy where there is a possibility of breaking away from such society.
I can also bring up the point that most of the Jat guys I have seen do not stand on much ground when it comes to make a woman feel special about being a woman, eg. displaying their emotions, being romantic, taking them out, and here I am talking about guys who are well educated and living in Delhi.
Whenever I think of men in Jat society, they remind of the Spartan society where women and men did not have much of interaction and thus men remained as simply men never women's men, which I feel should change coz Spartans lived thousands of years ago.
And not just an educated (exposed) Jat girl would not like such men; I would say any women would not be much happy with this thought.
And as far as women from other casts are considered I would say they would be interested coz firstly majority of Jats are good looking and from a distance one cannot know the true reality.

chaudhary76
July 11th, 2004, 06:37 PM
I would like to thank Mr. Rajendra and Mr. Amit for their valuable views on this topic.
I too do feel the same in some prospects but we can not genralize the same. As i had been educated in different hostels of india. And at the later stage of my life i.e enginering and job i found that Jat girls are quite attracted towards non jat guys. whereas its quite opposite in the case of jat guys, they want their frnds and life partner should be a jat girl only.
These all views are based on my experience as i had seen a few live examples of the same in my life.
Now lets visualise why this happens? I do agree with Mr. Amit, who had already taken most of the points into consideration. Jat girls do feel they wana be free from any boundation, which happens in most of the jat families. They feel they should have own values in life and may not get the same with a jat boy. And contrary to that non jat girls feel that jat guys do have a strong heart to take care for their moral values.
Here i would like to call jat girls of our community to share their views so that we can discuss more on this topic. Thanx a lot.

sonalisingh
July 11th, 2004, 09:04 PM
If I can speak for all girls (I prefer to use the word "Woman"/"Women".... but that aside) we tend to look at individuals rather than broadly categorizing everyone by the same brush.

Jats, just like non-jats, are individual human beings. Each individual is shaped by a lot of factors, primarily among them being the environment and their upbringing.

What is being asked for is what women think of the stereotypical Jat. The stereotypical Jat is the one that has a rural background. That of course is then not a fair question and probably not what was intended by this post.

Most women would want caring, intelligent, fun friends/partners. And there is no shortage of these amongst Jats. Any woman who says that she does not prefer Jats is probably one that has some sort of complex and has grown up amongst non-Jats and has been exposed to too much anti-Jat bias that prevails amongst non-Jats. Its like what happens in America. Second generation desis who have primarily grown up amongst white friends and have been exposed to their biases have complexes about being Indian: about their names, their food, their religion and so on.

But as far as my experience goes....

We love Jats and are proud of them. That is the bottom line.

sonalisingh
July 11th, 2004, 09:18 PM
By the way, may I also add that too many guys seem to think that we are attracted to Jat guys because they are good looking. First of all, Jats do not have some monopply on good looks and secondaly, Jat guys seem to overrate themselves here.

Of course we like guys to look decent. But if you think we are focussed so much on this then you are completely off track. First impressions are nice but thats all they are.

If I can sum it up simply, then what any woman want is a guy who is a friend first and foremost. Someone who does not take us for granted and understands that we are not anyone's property. That is the key to all our locks.

taruntokas
July 11th, 2004, 10:08 PM
thanx to sonali for comin forward with gurls views. i very much agree with the fact that it depends a lot on your upbringing. gurls who are exposed to non-jat environment tend to prefer non-jats to jats may be coz that they find them more carin n affectionate...as jats guys are known to be a bit rough. also educated gals find it difficult to run into marriage with a guy who is not intelluctually or rather i shud say not at par with her education. one of my cousin who is an irs cudnt find a guy of her match and ended up gettin engaged to a non-jat. however its true that a gud educated gal do get into an air n look down upon the lesser educated ones. this may not be universally true but its neither thier fault too....one always expects ones spouse to be atleast somewat compatible to him/her.
neways there is a sayin...."khuda husn deta hai to najaakat aa hi jaati hai"

sonalisingh
July 11th, 2004, 10:48 PM
If there are girls who get airs because they are educated and look down upon anyone, maybe it is better they get married off outside the community. Lucky for the Jat guys ! Who in their right mind would want such a Jat girl anyways ? Education means a lot more then getting degrees. In my opinion such a woman isn't even educated.

Of course, don't blame a woman for seeking an equally qualified match. Doing so has nothing to do with airs...or being a Jat or non-Jat.

mbamal
July 12th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Rajendra Jee,

I guess its time now for some statistics..

rkumar
July 12th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Mandeep Bamal (Jul 12, 2004 12:57 a.m.):
Rajendra Jee,

I guess its time now for some statistics..

hahhaa...I am still waiting some more heated discussion and some more contribution from our lady members..Surely I will put my own views when I don't see much further coming up.

Rajendra

jagmohan
July 12th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Rajendra Ji,

A very interesting and important topic indeed.

I don't claim any expertise in the subject matter being discussed but I was lucky to travel, observe, note and learn. I am also lucky to have been blessed with elder and younger sisters (they taught me to how to respect and be respected), a very understanding and versatile wife (who taught me that if you trust and give your life partner equal opportunity, nothing is impossible), a growing up son and my younger brother's daughter and son (they teach me everyday as to how times are changing and how they want to respected the way they are). I have also been extremely lucky to have had two or three good and understanding girl friends (they have taught me and still continue to lecture me on how crude a JAT I can be sometimes and need to learn to be correct, appropriate and pampering). Well, life dosen't stop teachng you, does it?

What do JAT Girls think of JAT boys? Well it depends on which socio economic group are you talking about. Since most of the boys and girls live in villages and small towns, their 'wants' and 'desires' are different from those who have had the benefit of education in better institutions. The effect of environment on the bringing up of an individual is a vast topic and outside the scope of this discussion. However, there are some universal truths about behavior and inter personal relationships that are time tested and applicable to human beings and animals alike. Without going into too many technicalities, not that I know too many of them, let me point out to few things that any individual would want:-

(a) Respect and recognition as an equal.
(b) The chance to be heard and understood. This is only possible if a girl is allowed to speak in the first place.
(c) Appreciation.
(d) Fair treatment. More applicable for the girl child.
(e) Equal Opportunity to pursue a career.
(f) Girls need to be given that extra bit of care, called 'pampering'.
(g) Equal share in the parental property.

There can be many more and I am sure other members would add to the list.

Now I come to what JAT girls think about JAT boys. Only a JAT girl can answer this. I can only guess:-

(a) If both are in the village: If the girl is found talking to a boy, the rebuke is immediate. And if she talks to a boy from other caste, the punishment depends on which part of the JATLAND is habited by you.

(b) If the girl is from a village and goes to a small or big town nearby to study: Most time is spent on travel and there is hardly any time to think. Girls are likely to be first impressed more by the girls from the town. They then try and ape them and try to feel being like them. They would only come in the contact of JAT boys in the buses or trains. And if anyone has seen the boys behaving in these modes of transport around Delhi, he/she would know what I mean. The boys behave in the most inappropriate manner and put off everyone by their vulgarity of speech and actions. No girl in her senses can like such boys.

(c) Girl and Boy both reside in a town: The girl is exposed to boys from a young age as most schools are co-educational. There is no big deal in talking to boys. But she would like only those who can treat her as an equal and respect her.

(d) Girl is from town and the boy is from a village: Advice to the boy is, don't go near her for she would not recognize you.

(e) Both the girl and boy have been brought up in a metropolis in India: How does it matter whether you are a JAT or not. 'Give me my space man' is the key.

(f) Boy from India and the Girl is an NRI or vice versa: I can't really comment, yet.

The fact of the matter is that a girls would like only those boys or individuals who can give them equal status, respect, care and love. The society today is so overcome by materialistic measures that simple things have lost their relevance. And it is these simple things that have stood the test of time.

A small comment on a point made by a member that "Girls want to be free from any boundation". Which boundation? The 'sanskars' taught by our forefathers and elders still hold value today more than before. There are certain things defined as right and wrong in families, homes, society and community. Is there any escape from those? No, there is none. I keep making this statement again and again: If one is broadminded, he/she should use it on his/her children and not on the parents.

I am sure I would be further educated by other members on this topic.

Regards,

Lt Col JS Malik (Retd)

bnashier
July 12th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Ms. Sonali Singh has written in most clear and succinct sentences:

"Most women would want caring, intelligent, fun friends/partners.
-------what any woman want is a guy who is a friend first and foremost. Someone who does not take us for granted and understands that we are not anyone's property. That is the key to all our locks."

How nice is it to see that these principles are universally applicable to both genders. Hence it is simply befitting to say that

Most women/men would want caring, intelligent, fun friends/partners.
-------what any woman/man wants is a guy/girl who is a friend first and foremost. Someone who does not take the other for granted and understands that we are not anyone's property. That is the key to all our locks.

This is the best gospel folks!

rksehrawat
July 12th, 2004, 05:49 PM
I am of the view that most of the jat girls like boys of their own community except a few who have airs about them. Actually it depends on the upbringing. Some semi-literate jats, especially those in middle-level government jobs and those who have acquired wealth due to sale of their land etc., think of others as 'not so-educated and well-to-do. They suffer from psychological vacuum as they are not accepted at the top and they themselves have left the base, thus hanging in the middle. Interaction with girls of such families must have instigated Rajendraji to start this thread. Anyway, the bottomline is that jat girls too are as good lovers of their culture as jat boys barring a few misguided and over-ambitious ones. Such girls "peehar chhod jati hain aur sasural pahuchati nahin. So let us not waste our time talking about them.

rkumar
July 13th, 2004, 02:28 AM
Hi friends,

Let me add some of my input also now into this post. I will narate some real incidents with as much details as necessary to understand the issue and draw any pattern if possible. Hope you will bear with me if the post becomes somewhat lengthy.

1. In the Jat dominated areas most non jat girls think very poor of most of the Jat boys. The basic root cause as far I could understand for this is because of lack of exposure of Jat boys to mixing with girls and knowing how to behave with balanced head. 99% jat boys in rural India rarely talk to girls other than in their house and those talks are very limited. Result...most rural Jat boys develop many myths about girls and in particular about the educated ones...Outcome is that I have never come across of any non jat city girl from Jat dominated area marrying a Jat boy except one in Shamli. In this case the Jat boy was really handsome by all standards, though less educated than the girl.

2. I have come across the trend of intercaste marriage in some Jat familes who are otherwise very conservative. I know one family from Haryana and there have been incidences in two genrations. In older genration one of the sister married the son of his father's non jat friend and in the second generation the girl from the same married a non jat guy. This girl's father was an army officer at very senior rank. The boy by any standard is neither more educated than the girl nor he is from better family. He is even shorter in height.

3. In another ioncident two sisters of a wealthy farmer got married outside caste. This gentleman lives in a non Jat area and the girls were exposed only to their rural jat relatives and others who were definitely not polished jats by any standards. After marriege neither of these two sisters look so happy. However routine life is going on.I have heard them often regreting , though indirectly..

4. One girl who did her MBBS got married to a Hyderabadi Muslim boy and now finding very hard to manage ...because of social differences.

There are quite a few number of other instances I know og highly plaved women who got involved with their non jat married bosses and remained unmarried after that.

In most of the cases I have seen the girls are fairly sophisticated and rarely identify themselves with typical jats during their formative years. Their parents were mostly rural, except in few cases where they were officers. My reading is that because of our social background some of these girls try to present the typical jat image to jat boys and open up only to non jat boys. There is some hypocracy which finally leeds to this situation. I am not too sure if these relations are driven by true love as I know many of them fairly well and know how their married life is.

What analysis Sonali gave, fits fairly well with what I also think. Also I some how now very strongly beleive that genes have a major role in this. No wonder old people used to talk of Khandan..I am 100% sure it runs in blood to some extent. I am not trying to prove that the girls from other castes are from lower khandan or so..All I am talking is of a trait which some how I find is very much gene dependent..One can certainly trace the history of such behaviour in blood of such people....So to me its to a very large extent bilological in origin..and not just social. I know for sure that none of the jat parents like their daughters marrying non jats, but hardly have any choice when things go out of hands. Its a great loss to to the community loosing educated girls to outsiders...as most of the time its the educated ones who are lost....

Rajendra

shobhitdeshwal
July 13th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Mr. rajendra ji i am also from shamli and probably i also know the couple from shamli u talked about.
(Outcome is that I have never come across of any non jat city girl from Jat dominated area marrying a Jat boy except one in Shamli. In this case the Jat boy was really handsome by all standards, though less educated than the girl.)
Looking forward to more information from you.

regards

Shobhit Deshwal

singh1981
July 13th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Its not a good point that if a jat girl marrying a jat boy then the Jat boy are really handsome........

bahi jaaton mai bahar shadiaan bahut kam hoti hai......to aapas mai to shadi karenge hi...........

baniyon ki ladkiyan bhi baniyon mai shaadi karti hain.........to bhai baniye bhi handsome ho gaye.........

haan if any non-jaat girl marry with a jat boy.....then u can say............

and regarding intercast marriage failure the only reason is uncompatiblity b/w two person........so there is no point of narrating these stories.........

finally.....
I cann't say about the jat boys........but in my personal opinion i found that pandit girls are most beautifull........
Again my personal opinion only.................

shobhit deshwal (Jul 13, 2004 04:00 a.m.):
Mr. rajendra ji i am also from shamli and probably i also know the couple from shamli u talked about.
(Outcome is that I have never come across of any non jat city girl from Jat dominated area marrying a Jat boy except one in Shamli. In this case the Jat boy was really handsome by all standards, though less educated than the girl.)

regards

Shobhit Deshwal

rkumar
July 13th, 2004, 04:15 PM

regards

Shobhit Deshwal

Ofcourse you would know as he is from same Gotra as you...hahaha

Rajendra

jassyjat
July 13th, 2004, 06:29 PM
wel discussed topic and i should highly appreciate the efforts putin by members to explain the present situation and problem areas . i would like to add few more points being the most affected party like by other frds who are at the edge of getin married.This world has changed drastically in last two decades so do our community. But i have found out during my studies in pune and work in financial capital of india that jat girls are always on extreme ends either they are maliyka sherawat or goan ki chori. In both cases they dont like jats because of so many reasion explained earlier. There have been so many case of intercaste marriages specially frm educated jat girls side i fail to understand when there is a new trend like seting in our society and we need to take serious note .

with regards

brainspeak
July 13th, 2004, 07:43 PM
the thread says- wht do jat gurls think of jat boys??.....and till now only one female member has come forward with her views and rest of the posts have been by the male members....other female members are also requested to put down sumthing!.......lets hear from the gurls themselves instead of posting our own experiences.....

danarambeerda
July 13th, 2004, 08:08 PM
How Jat girls think of Jat Boys?

The answer is -

They think jat boys are LLB Degree holders.

(LLB Stands for LUCHE, LAFANGE & BEIMAAN)

With Regards

anujkumar
July 13th, 2004, 08:19 PM
2 cent worth:

For those (Jats), for whom it matter how they think about each other, before say marriege, the whole Jat's and non Jat etc thing does not exist.

For those it does, there is no question of "thinking" about each other. It's all set up, ppl.

rkumar
July 13th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Anuj Kumar (Jul 13, 2004 10:49 a.m.):
2 cent worth:

For those (Jats), for whom it matter how they think about each other, before say marriege, the whole Jat's and non Jat etc thing does not exist.

For those it does, there is no question of "thinking" about each other. It's all set up, ppl.

Anuj ! honestly mere to yeh sur ke oopar se nikal gayee...Can you please explain.

Rajendra

rkumar
July 13th, 2004, 10:44 PM
sorry for double click....

anujkumar
July 13th, 2004, 11:29 PM
The topic is about how "Cosmopolitian Jat female" think about Jat boys.

We have seen views on:

What women wants
Personal relationships (good)
etc (the more general issues)

I liked the classification of Lt Col Malik. On the same lines, said something about "What happens"

S1: In love marriege, (which i guess is what happens when "Jat Girls" thinks of "Boys"..) whether counter party is Jat or not matter 1%.

S2: In arranged marriege ( no girl "thinking" of Jat boy involves), wheather counter party is Jat or not matter 99%.

In recent times, we also see semi arranged marriege, when the percentage is linear combination of 99 and 1 depending upon how "semi" arranged it is.

rkumar
July 14th, 2004, 12:21 AM
Anuj Kumar (Jul 13, 2004 01:59 p.m.):
The topic is about how "Cosmopolitian Jat female" think about Jat boys.

We have seen views on:

What women wants
Personal relationships (good)
etc (the more general issues)

I liked the classification of Lt Col Malik. On the same lines, said something about "What happens"

S1: In love marriege, (which i guess is what happens when "Jat Girls" thinks of "Boys"..) whether counter party is Jat or not matter 1%.

S2: In arranged marriege ( no girl "thinking" of Jat boy involves), wheather counter party is Jat or not matter 99%.

In recent times, we also see semi arranged marriege, when the percentage is linear combination of 99 and 1 depending upon how "semi" arranged it is.

umm..really number theory Anuj. Partly I agree with you, but not wholly. Small numbers have very high significance because of their place value. Look at these highly qualified girls, more so when our community still has less of them. Its like brain drain and not only the sex ratio drain. I know, some friends will argue that these girls hardly have any brain and therefore where is the drain.. You apprear to be from Operation Research background it seems. Small numbers of strategic people count much more than the crowd randomly distributed. I would be very candid in saying that I will love to see these highly qualified jat girls absorbed in our own community. Ofcourse we have to prepare jat boys who can stand up to the challenge of attracting these girls back into main stream.

Rajendra

abhishek
July 14th, 2004, 02:04 AM
1) In rural areas given socio-economic situation girls hardly have choice. And I guess in urban segments it has more to do with individual preferences and upbringing. So I think this thread wont lead to any general answer to the question posted .
2) People mentioned "crudeness",I wonder how do you define crudeness of a jat male? May be someone can come up with some definition.And if that is the case given similar enviroment how come that jat girls have totally different psychological profile? I am not a sociologist but some conclusions sound paradoxical to me.
3) It has been pointed out that *sophisticated* jat girls dont like jat boys and vice versa is not true. There again it is somewhat contradictory.May be I am not formally trained to distinguish that out ,but how does education bring about such radical change in outlook regarding matrimony inspite of similar background and upbringing?
4) If assertions made so far are right then arent these facts sign of severe identity crisis?

anujkumar
July 14th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Some older takes on similar subject possibly from a different angle, with the "heat" of all time, for new members.

http://www.jatland.com/cgi-bin/ub/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Read&BID=4&TID=624&P=1&SID=29835

http://www.jatland.com/cgi-bin/ub/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Read&BID=4&TID=6718&P=1&SID=29835#ID10

http://www.jatland.com/cgi-bin/ub/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Read&BID=4&TID=5247&P=1&SID=29835#ID5

rkumar
July 14th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Anuj Kumar (Jul 13, 2004 07:58 p.m.):
Some older takes on similar subject possibly from a different angle, with the "heat" of all time, for new members.

http://www.jatland.com/cgi-bin/ub/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Read&BID=4&TID=624&P=1&SID=29835

http://www.jatland.com/cgi-bin/ub/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Read&BID=4&TID=6718&P=1&SID=29835#ID10

http://www.jatland.com/cgi-bin/ub/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Read&BID=4&TID=5247&P=1&SID=29835#ID5

Yes really good threads..Nice dicussions over these threads on the same topic...Never mind, good topics always get repeated...like new addition of the book..hahahhaa

Rajendra

sabeena
July 14th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Dear All
What we become depends on what we 'EXPERIENCE' and the 'CIRCUMSTANCES' we have been in!
I too am married to a non-jat...now that's not really b'coz I think otherwise of guys from my community but since I had always been exposed to a particular lifestyle...and therefore choosed to be with somebody of a similar frame of reference.
I think Jat guys r really thoughtful and caring by nature....pssst....never mind the fact each one has an ego two inches taller than their height haha!
OK OK
To each his own...
on the side...

brainspeak
July 14th, 2004, 07:02 PM
sahi!!!.....only one gurl replied other than sonali......and she too has married a non-jat!!!....but she is still full of praise for jats...thts good for the topic of the thread....atleast jat gurls think +vely abt jatboys....
but rajenderji i have a query--- if a gurl marries outside a caste..shestarts using her husband's surname....so do we consider her a jat????

sonalisingh
July 14th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Ah Ha...Interesting dilemma now.
On this site we seem to scream out anyone who seems to be a non-jat. Then in some other threads we seem to be saying that a Jat girl married to a non-jat ceases to be a Jat.

Now should Sabeena be allowed here ?
(Sabeena...just prodding the folks here. Nothing to do with you...)

Administrators ?

rkumar
July 14th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Sonali Singh (Jul 14, 2004 11:45 a.m.):
Ah Ha...Interesting dilemma now.
On this site we seem to scream out anyone who seems to be a non-jat. Then in some other threads we seem to be saying that a Jat girl married to a non-jat ceases to be a Jat.

Now should Sabeena be allowed here ?
(Sabeena...just prodding the folks here. Nothing to do with you...)

Administrators ?

Lawyer's brain indeed....hahaha..Looks like Sonali wants the case dismissed without hearing...hahahhahaa...case me naya twist de diya lawer sahiba ne. Dekho ub panch kiya kahte hain. Hamara faisla saaf hai Vakil sahiba ji...law of land does not discrimate on the basis of sex. If a boy can remain jat after marrying to a non jat, girl certain can remain jat. After all dual nationality aur dual surname ka zamana hai na Vakil Sahiba ji...hahahah

Rajendra

mbamal
July 14th, 2004, 10:25 PM
This Kuldeep guy and Rajendra now want to become "JAT SAMAJ KE THEKEDAR"...by questioning other's right/status to be/as a Jat and passing judgements..Wow!!..this was the only thing lacking on this forum..

abhishek
July 14th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Mandeep Bamal (Jul 14, 2004 12:55 p.m.):
This Kuldeep guy and Rajendra now want to become "JAT SAMAJ KE THEKEDAR"...by questioning other's right/status to be/as a Jat and passing judgements..Wow!!..this was the only thing lacking on this forum..

This is usually where it ends up, same thing happened with that inter-caste marriage thingie.. just waiting for some replies and then you see it happening all over again ;-)
....moderators some working days ahead :)

rkumar
July 15th, 2004, 01:14 AM
Mandeep Bamal (Jul 14, 2004 12:55 p.m.):

Oh my God..Mandeep ! which post of mine in this thread made you think this? Where did I behave like a thekedaar? We are just exchanging views and nowhere I have passed any judgemnt on any one....

Rajendra

brainspeak
July 15th, 2004, 01:30 AM
well this mandeep guy always brings this- samaj ke thekedar thing......and not the first time has he mentioned this.....mandeep if u have the answer to the question i posted then write it....otherwise plz dont unnecessarily complicate the things....
sonaliji u a r lawyer....so maybe u can anser the question in a better way---if a gurl marries outside a caste..she sarts using her husband's surname....so do we consider her a jat????
and if a jat marries a nonjat gurl do we take tht gurl as a jat??........
it is just a query and it cam to my mind bcoz somebody told me tht if a gurl from a scheduled caste marries to a non scheduled caste guy, she loses her SC status........and if a SC boy gets married to some other caste gurl she gets the SC status....i was just curious if it is true for other castes also......it was kinda legal question not the kind this mandeep guy made it out to be.....

scsheorayan
July 15th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Dear Mandeep,Kuldeep,Abhisek,Sabeena,Rajendra ji and other readers of this topic. There are no absolutely right and wrong answers to the questions raised regarding validity of being called a Jat after marrying a non jat. It is quite possible some readers think otherwise but I will try and put forward a simple fact inherent in Jat culture. Ours is a male dominated society where girl comes to boy's family and takes his family name irrespective of her origin she is accepted in the society as so and so's wife. On the contrary when a Jat girl marries outside the cast she is expected to do the same. But it may not happen for whatever reason. Because the culture thing starts from childhood and by the time girl becomes of marriagable age she has already acquired the culture and even after the marriage she is as much Jat after as she was before.

In a society there must be some flexiblities and this is one of those things for which we can argue till cows come home and never reach a decision. But if we look it from a slightly different angle that this website is for the benefit of jat community then any one who has first hand experience of this culture is fully qualified to make their contribution. Whether it is a Jat girl married to non jat boy or a non jat girl married to a jat boy. Do you agree ?

sonalisingh
July 15th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Uggh.
Sorry folks. I had written this huge reponse. Took me an hour, and then just lost it. Accidentally cleared the window. Darn!

There is no way I'm going to take another shot.

shobhit_deshwal
July 15th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Dear Rajendra ji,
I thought of getting more information on this, you have increased speculations in my mind.Anyhow, nice to have a reply.
looking forward to more info.
regards,

Shobhit Deshwal

Rajendra Kumar Kalkhunde (Jul 13, 2004 06:45 a.m.):

regards

Shobhit Deshwal

Ofcourse you would know as he is from same Gotra and possibly same village as you...hahaha

Rajendra

sonalisingh
July 17th, 2004, 09:27 AM
Let me take another stab at this, though in very short form this time.

The issue is fairly complex and the primary reason behind it is that there is no real definition of what a Jat is. I'm not even going to attempt to provide that definition (though it could be one heck of a discussion..any takers ?).

For now lets categorize such definitions under two main folds:

a) A political/legal entity that has collectively/democratically provided the power to declare "Jat" membership or to someone, or take away such membership. Let's say we have some sort of Jat constitution that is enforced by Panches/Khaaps (Whatever).

b) All other definitions of Jats based on informal membership to a race/tribe/commonality of historical experience/shared language...what have you.

Now if we were to go with a) then the matter is straight forward. We just follow whatever the "law" is. If that were to say that a Jat girl on marrying a non jat ceases to be a Jat, then that is the way we would see it. At the same time if such a law stated that a non-Jat girl marrying a Jat boy inherits Jatness and becomes a Jatni, then that is the way it will be. I think it is pretty plain and dry here.

If we go with b), then I too think that it is again pretty straightforward. If a girl/boy is seen and acknowledged as a Jat based on the criteria under this definition until the point of marriage, how can you even take that away from her/him after marriage. Marriage cannot take away your shared cultural experience, history, language, genes,....etc. You simply will continue to be a Jat no matter what.

It is a completely different matter that you may be boycotted from your village etc. but that can't change the fact that you are a Jat regardless.

So the questions raised are easily answered.

Not so easy to answer are other questions that may arise from taking this view. Some that pop up right away are:

o If such a legal entity were to exist as described in a) then what exactly would be the criteria by which we can declare someone to be a Jat, or take away that label from an existing Jat. Interesting topic in and of itself !

o Under b) the immediate question will be whether the offspring of such a mixed marriage can be termed as Jat.

Of course, real life does not have such criteria or categorisations. It a pretty involved mish mash.

sonalisingh
July 17th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Just wanted to add that I agree wholly with Shuba Chand....His post pretty much sums the reality.

(BTW: I'm not one for formalities such as special regard for elders or using too much Ji Vis...So please pardon my eccentricities if I don't follow the norms when it comes to such things...I added this because Shuba Chand sounded like the name of one of our more experienced and knowledgeable Jat members, and I see that many people here use Uncle Ji and such......Hope folks don't mind oddball me. :-) )

scsheorayan
July 17th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Dear Sonali,

Thanks for frank posting. Never mind about formalities. You are free to address me any way you like. Here you don't have to use legal language. Feel at home and express yourself as freely as you would at home with your family. In a way you can call it a big jat family.
The questions you have raised here are quite genuine and are not easy to answer. Some one had said educated people tend to make simple things more complicated. The same can be said here. Perhaps it is the very nature of education we receive that we try to analyse every thing too much. But if we stopped analysing and start observing instead probably life could be less complicated.

There are no legal definitions for Jats and if there is one it is highly unlikely that all of us will agree to that. Panchayats, khaps have their own place in society but they also need to change with time if they have to remain relevant. Remember the case in Haryana where Pachayat had asked wife to tie a Rakhi to her husband of few years. How much sense does it make?

If you accept the above statement then Jat is any one who is born in a Jat family or married in to it. If that person is Jat then his/her children automatically become Jat. However if the other parent is not a Jat and children decide to follow the other parent's culture or religion they are free to do so. After all ours is a very liberal culture. That I think is our strength i.e. tolerance and understanding which makes us good human beings. We can not treat our children as our possession. They are human beings and have a mind of their own. As a parent you can only teach them the best things you know about life. But you can not expect them to agree with every thing we say. They have to make their own mistakes and learn from them. Leave it to them what they want to be a Jat or otherwise. As long as they are responsible citizens and good human beings the label is not that important if you are liberal. Some of us may not be too liberal on this subject though.

kapilmehla
July 17th, 2004, 08:57 PM
mr rajendra ,
actually the thing is that,jat girls like jat boys, but many times they want to dominate over boys and for that,they choose other cast boys,as they can be easily dominated by 'jatni'.

rahul_malik23
July 17th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Kapil going by your logic -
If a non-jat girl marries a jat boy, "MANY TIMES" the reason behind that is they want to be dominated. So they choose jat boys.

In my opinion, Domination part doesn't comes into picture while selecting a life partner (may be its important in breaking with your partner).
It is mainly personalities that plays main role and offcourse circumstances. Also personality doesn't means just looks. Its overall personality including Looks, character, way of thiniking (vichaar) etc etc. The weightage for each personality traits varies from person to person.

KAPIL MEHLA (Jul 17, 2004 11:27 a.m.):
mr rajendra ,
actually the thing is that,jat girls like jat boys, but many times they want to dominate over boys and for that,they choose other cast boys,as they can be easily dominated by 'jatni'.

kharb
July 18th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Hi all,

I have been following this topic for some time and perhaps should give my two cents worth as well.

Firstly, Jatnis are determined woman. Modern day Jatnis are realizing that successful persons carry certain traits. If a Jat can carry those traits there are no discriminations. The problem is arising because Jats esp in Delhi and surrounding regions have grown rich in recent years but they are not investing their resources in higher education/business as much as possible. This is raising new breed of Jats who drop out of school and fail to carry the culture that comes along with being highly educated.

Educated jat woman are extreme in most cases. They have very strong opinions and they act on them. Consequences are of secondary importance. If they desire a cultured partner then they will get a cultured partner.

The only way out my fellow jat guy pals is show that we are not behind any other community in possessing good skills as well. And in any case, if we cannot convince them so be it :-).

Perhaps there is no point worrying about it so much as well. We all know where we stand individually.

Amit Kharb

rkumar
July 18th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Hi Amit,

I am in 100% agreement with you on what you have said.

Rajendra

cooljat
July 19th, 2004, 11:36 PM
Hello! Respected all,
Really, as this post is getting hotter & hotter day by day so couldn’t stop my self to express my outlook.
Well, I strongly believe that thinking may vary person to person; if a person is genuine, true & clear hearted she/he certainly will be appreciated by everyone. Castism hardly comes in between although there’s always slight advantage when person of one cast meets to other same cast one but real esteem always will be achieved by the genuine person; so all that depends on liking or appreciation is on attitude and person’s basic traits like genuineness, truthfulness, integrity & modesty.

Well, as far as it comes to marriage…it’s a matter of fact related to mutual understanding.
If both partners share same commitment, faithfulness, luv & respect for each other then my strong belief always will say that they’ll always be blissful.

I wonder where Jat element comes in between….its all about match of frequency of mind & emotional spectrum!
Won’t u admit that all of ur best & faithful friends are not Jats???

Peace!

Affectionately,
Jit

rbalyan
July 20th, 2004, 05:24 AM
I fully agree with Rajendraji.I'm research scholar in US and remember my college days in India at Pantnagar university.All jat boys were not unsophisticated and rude as usually imagined. Some were so polite that people used to say jokingly that you r not jat.And we were very good in studies.There were few jat gals in class, some from army background, some from rural background.
Some of jat boys were interested in jat gals.But gals, since they were first in family to get such high education, always had high expectation. They used to say" jat unke layak nahi hai".Some of them ended in marrying intercaste. I don't know how happy or sad their life is.
I think jat gals ( there could be exceptions), when they achieve some thing high, tends to be bit 'ghamandi', think themselves as very special and feel jat boys r not good enough for them.
- Rajiv Balyan

vivek
July 20th, 2004, 06:56 AM
There is a section of educated jat girls who parallel the thinking of some NRI girls in the US who opt to marry non indians. They are under the assumptions that the Jat men (or desi men in the NRI girls case) will be male chauvanists who will 'choke' their lives with restrictive behavior, and that they will be nothing but glorified maids. Granted that there are men like that but there are quite a few socially liberal, intelligent jat men out there too.

I know jat families in the US with girls who were quite pretty, but had their heads so swollen with their percieved 'beauty' that no indian, let alone a jat boy was good enough for them. Now these 'princess' are single in their thirties, and the bloom has long faded on the 'rose'.

Call me a chauvanist, but a girl should get married before 25, or its diminishing returns after that.

dayvraj
July 20th, 2004, 03:11 PM
:DROFLMAO @ the title of this thread.

Didn't read the screeds here , the title alone was enough to send me into peals .:D

Can someone ( possibly the thread starter) also provide us with a few sequeals to this thread a la

1.How Jat Boys can make Jat Gals think what they want them to think .

2.The Rapidex course for Jat Boys to master the art of courting and wooing Jat Girls .

( Special Subsidy on Haryanvi / Jatnese editions , for our anglophobic jat boys).

3.The Complete Idiots guide to influence Jat Gals.

4.Pata-oing Jat gals - For Dummies .

5.Learn to patao JAt Gals in 3 days .

LAst and the most , KUDOS to Rajender for starting this real Jat level Thread.A Jat alone could have started a thread of this stature .:D

abhishek
July 20th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Dayvraj (Jul 20, 2004 05:41 a.m.):

Didn't read the screeds here , the title alone was enough to send me into peals .:D

Can someone ( possibly the thread starter) also provide us with a few sequeals to this thread a la

2.The Rapidex course for Jat Boys to master the art of courting and wooing Jat Girls .

( Special Subsidy on Haryanvi / Jatnese editions , for our anglophobic jat boys).

LAst and the most , KUDOS to Rajender for starting this real Jat level Thread.A Jat alone could have started a thread of this stature .:D

potential bestsellers in north india ;-)

rkumar
July 20th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Dayvraj (Jul 20, 2004 05:41 a.m.):

Thanks Dayvraj. I must admire your suggestions on the titles. These might appear some what humourous to most of members, but they merit serious thoughts. Wish I can write one opr two titles suggested by you. Only problem I can think is that there are not many jat boys who pataoed the jat girls and then married them. In most cases we got them in straight deals...hahaha... May be we have to take help of non jats who were pataoed by the Jat girls or vice verse....hahaha...Another worry I have is that even if some one comes with a book on any of these titles and then used the tricks suggested in the book to patao the Jat girl, he might get the shock of his life time when he hears from the girl that she also has read the book and fully knows what he is upto... finally...I think I am fairly sure by now after reading all your posts under various threads....you could be the most appropriate author of many of these titles....Hope I am not wrong...hahahah...

Rajendra

mkm_jat
July 20th, 2004, 06:58 PM
I didn't studied whole disscussion bcoz it became very lengthy n heavy for readers but it is a very good topic

I would like say thanx to Mr. Ranjendra sir for starting this diss. n in good manner (say) not very long post and share his arguments thinkings in between

Since I didn't remain in contact with so many Jat Gals thererfore I can't tell about thinking.
According to my experience with gals I can say that non Jat-Gals perfers Jat Boys
I also think that Girls and female members can Explane more about this

Again Thanx

kapilmehla
August 10th, 2004, 09:03 PM
dear jat girls ki baat ka bura maan gaye !yaar yeh to mazaak tha,masti thi tum itna serious kyon ho gaye !
koi gall nahi !
this shows that how much u r devoted to ur cast ! brave !

manu20
August 11th, 2004, 12:57 AM
I agree. I've noticed Punjabi and Sikh girls interested in Jat guys.

M.K.Mahala (Jul 20, 2004 09:28 a.m.):
Since I didn't remain in contact with so many Jat Gals thererfore I can't tell about thinking.
According to my experience with gals I can say that non Jat-Gals perfers Jat Boys
I also think that Girls and female members can Explane more about this

Again Thanx

manu20
August 11th, 2004, 01:02 AM
Dana Ram Choudhary (Jul 13, 2004 10:38 a.m.):
How Jat girls think of Jat Boys?

The answer is -

They think jat boys are LLB Degree holders.

(LLB Stands for LUCHE, LAFANGE & BEIMAAN)

With Regards

haha! thats funny.

jat1977
August 13th, 2004, 12:41 AM
Dana Ramji ke saath koi hadsa hua lagta hai.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

anilkc
August 13th, 2004, 03:12 AM
what jat boys think of Jat girls?

devdahiya
December 28th, 2004, 04:33 PM
MY DEAR RAJENDRA JEE,

After having gone through the views of our esteem members from both sexes,may i with your kind permission bring down my experience infront of you.Barring the exceptions[which are there in any thing under the sun] i can conclusively say that none of our jat girls want to go out of cast unless they have had a personal bad experience.somtimes it had been possible that a girl started liking a non jat so much that other considerations were omitted and thats fair enough as love nows no boundaries.

AS regards to whether our boys are good enough or to the contrary,is a debatable question but one problem associated with this question can be seen in OPEN today and that is;in last decade our girls have really left our boys behind in education,while majority of boys tried bullwork and thats where the problems lies.Our girls today are doing very well and are getting liberated from the clutches of man made cells ,that never allowed them to breath easy through centuries and unfortunately our men are not liking it a bit and are feeling jitter up there spines.

TO be fair to our boys,i can proudly say that there are boys[THOUGH NOT IN VERY LARGE NUMBER]Who are capable,sophisticated,compitent and full of life to match these budding girls and hence cheers....DO NOT WORRY.Other problem faced by all most all JATS is OUR FINANCIAL STATUS and that is also responsible for our girls going inter-cast.AN educated girl staying in a village and rural urban areas notices these deficiencies all around her and she is rightly compelled to think about those deficiencies and the repercussions there on and hence becomes suseptible to swaying as only genes are not enough to counter such genuine concerns.Moreover there is a definite shift in our society from high MORALS to MATERIAL AND thus some price will have to be paid by all of us.

Let us assure our girls with practical demonstration that we JATS are capable of fulfilling their dreams and nurture their EGO and self-esteem and are capable of providing dignified co-existance to our better-halves and i can assure you NO GIRL,I REPEAT NO GIRL will ever stray but ther lies the catch........ARE WE DOING ENOUGH OR JUST KIDDING........PULL UP YOUR SOCKS...G....U....Y................S

dahiyars
December 28th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Dear all
I will put my views also on this very complex issue. I had written a Ragni on the issue about one year back. Please go through.

Dr. R. S.Dahiya

sonam
December 29th, 2004, 01:21 AM
It is interesting to see so many views and comments. And surprise and glad to find that jat men do realize these important facts. While talking about something to one of my non indian friend recently, I subconsciously started my argument with "Inspite of being a women I have the right to my opinions" which sounded very strange to a non indian. Maybe this means something.

aksaharan
December 29th, 2004, 02:50 AM
I believe only a jat girl can say what they feel about jat boys, and I would go with sonali's free and fair views :)

royalbullet
June 21st, 2005, 04:56 PM
I believe only a jat girl can say what they feel about jat boys, and I would go with sonali's free and fair views :)

I dont know who all to praise, coz I believe that "the perpatuator is as important as the originator". Hence I'll praise all of you for continuing to make this thread intersting as well as informative with every single post. Although it took me close to 1/4 an hour to read through each and every post on this thread, still I will say it was quite informative. But I will like to point out one thing, that the reasons given here can hold for any community (except punjabis), as our roots are from villages. Still if some people feel that jat guys are bad, then I will say that there is no dearth of black sheeps in other communities as well.

Moreover as I can see a long list of jat ladies in the member's list, let us all make an effort to get their participation rolling in this particular thread.

say what ppl?

JAT = Justice Action truth

ajayverma1973
June 21st, 2005, 08:10 PM
Lawyer's brain indeed....hahaha..Looks like Sonali wants the case dismissed without hearing...hahahhahaa...case me naya twist de diya lawer sahiba ne. Dekho ub panch kiya kahte hain. Hamara faisla saaf hai Vakil sahiba ji...law of land does not discrimate on the basis of sex. If a boy can remain jat after marrying to a non jat, girl certain can remain jat. After all dual nationality aur dual surname ka zamana hai na Vakil Sahiba ji...hahahah

Rajendra

Rajendraji,

Sorry to say, but, in my point of view a jat girl/woman married to a non-jat should not be considered as a JAT. Please let me know what would be the SURNAME of her children. Aap kehte hain ki dual nationality and dual surname ka zamana hai, shaadi ke bad dual surname to sune hai magar couples ke bachchon (children) ke dual surname aaj take nahin sune. If you have heard or know some one, please let us know.

This is my personal view that we should now consider a jat girl married to a non-jat as JAT GIRL.

Thanks,

Ajay Verma

jitender_singh
June 21st, 2005, 08:40 PM
Hi,

Is Shahrukh's wife Gauri is a Jat , as her sirname before marriage was Khokhar.

Regards
Jitender

nitinmalik
June 22nd, 2005, 02:37 PM
uncle ji baat tu isi hai ki , inn shorian ka kuch nahi ho sakta.. yo batao ki protective hone mai konsi burai hai..ye tu khani badhaia baat hai.. ye ye baat tu aade aus ki gorian bhi banti .. ki we r very much protective..inn ladkian ne bera koni ki bhar ki dunia kisi hai .. kya kahate ho aap is bare mai..

ramksehrawat
June 22nd, 2005, 03:02 PM
The topic of this thread is like a tau in a Rohtak village asking someone "arre bhai chand pai kitna ke jaada sai". How you can guess what does they think about you. It's pure guessing as to what they think about jat boys. Why are so worried guys, make yourself competent and loveable and jat girls would definitely think positively about you. Don't behave like deaf who is always under the misimpression that others are talking about him only. Let us not poke our nose in their domain.

mansi1218
June 22nd, 2005, 06:09 PM
If there are girls who get airs because they are educated and look down upon anyone, maybe it is better they get married off outside the community. Lucky for the Jat guys ! Who in their right mind would want such a Jat girl anyways ? Education means a lot more then getting degrees. In my opinion such a woman isn't even educated.

Of course, don't blame a woman for seeking an equally qualified match. Doing so has nothing to do with airs...or being a Jat or non-Jat.

I totally agree wid Sonali's point of view.I think she's summed it all in a really good way!!

ajaysinghbamel
June 22nd, 2005, 08:06 PM
FROM DISCUSSION IT IS GETTING CLEAR THAT jAT GIRLS MARRY NONJAT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT GOODLOOKING OR ILL MANNERED OR UNEDUCATED. BUT WITH MY EXPERIENCE IT IS NOT CORRECT:

1) Almost 90 % of Jat girls I have come across who have married non jats the guy is of very low standard aspects even goodlooking in comparison to jat guy at that time.2) I am talking of all girls who were from Medical and engineering colleges.Therefore there is no question of jats guy being uneducated or ill mannered.3) Half of them today are divorced and rest are regretting.4)Jats boys are the best lovers and the most mannered and matured lovers and all jat girls marrying non jats are ??????

3)

dhruvdahiya
June 22nd, 2005, 09:06 PM
MY DEAR RAJENDRA JEE,

After having gone through the views of our esteem members from both sexes,may i with your kind permission bring down my experience infront of you.Barring the exceptions[which are there in any thing under the sun] i can conclusively say that none of our jat girls want to go out of cast unless they have had a personal bad experience.somtimes it had been possible that a girl started liking a non jat so much that other considerations were omitted and thats fair enough as love nows no boundaries.

AS regards to whether our boys are good enough or to the contrary,is a debatable question but one problem associated with this question can be seen in OPEN today and that is;in last decade our girls have really left our boys behind in education,while majority of boys tried bullwork and thats where the problems lies.Our girls today are doing very well and are getting liberated from the clutches of man made cells ,that never allowed them to breath easy through centuries and unfortunately our men are not liking it a bit and are feeling jitter up there spines.

TO be fair to our boys,i can proudly say that there are boys[THOUGH NOT IN VERY LARGE NUMBER]Who are capable,sophisticated,compitent and full of life to match these budding girls and hence cheers....DO NOT WORRY.Other problem faced by all most all JATS is OUR FINANCIAL STATUS and that is also responsible for our girls going inter-cast.AN educated girl staying in a village and rural urban areas notices these deficiencies all around her and she is rightly compelled to think about those deficiencies and the repercussions there on and hence becomes suseptible to swaying as only genes are not enough to counter such genuine concerns.Moreover there is a definite shift in our society from high MORALS to MATERIAL AND thus some price will have to be paid by all of us.

Let us assure our girls with practical demonstration that we JATS are capable of fulfilling their dreams and nurture their EGO and self-esteem and are capable of providing dignified co-existance to our better-halves and i can assure you NO GIRL,I REPEAT NO GIRL will ever stray but ther lies the catch........ARE WE DOING ENOUGH OR JUST KIDDING........PULL UP YOUR SOCKS...G....U....Y................S

Apt and crisp. Let us not be emotional about it dear respected members.Times are changing...should i say they have already changed. We ought to see the reason please.

mansi1218
June 23rd, 2005, 10:24 AM
Gals don't luk 4 guys' caste rather its their attitude dat makes d difference,d way they perceive things.....

sumitsehrawat
June 24th, 2005, 04:56 PM
FROM DISCUSSION IT IS GETTING CLEAR THAT jAT GIRLS MARRY NONJAT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT GOODLOOKING OR ILL MANNERED OR UNEDUCATED. BUT WITH MY EXPERIENCE IT IS NOT CORRECT:

1) Almost 90 % of Jat girls I have come across who have married non jats the guy is of very low standard aspects even goodlooking in comparison to jat guy at that time.2) I am talking of all girls who were from Medical and engineering colleges.Therefore there is no question of jats guy being uneducated or ill mannered.3) Half of them today are divorced and rest are regretting.4)Jats boys are the best lovers and the most mannered and matured lovers and all jat girls marrying non jats are ??????

3)

Hi Ajay,

Could you please throw some light on how you came to this conclusion...
"Jats boys are the best lovers and the most mannered and matured lovers ..."

"most mannered" .....certainly not, friend.....that, to me, was a funny statement.

$umit

priti
June 26th, 2005, 06:49 PM
I agree with sonali and mansi......choosing a partner an individual choice based on preference, experience and attitude...I am sure the reasons or analysis of why girls marry outside communities or what they think about guys from their own communities will be similar in all other indian communities and not just the jat community....

There was a post which said that jat girls should cease being a jat if they marry outside...this only goes on to show the streak of rigidity which drives people to other more embracing cultures....

Jat guys are great, many of my friends love them because of their earthiness, humor and chivalry but many would not mind avoiding some of them too....so it does depend on person in question....

mukeshkumar007
June 26th, 2005, 07:13 PM
The topic of this thread is like a tau in a Rohtak village asking someone "arre bhai chand pai kitna ke jaada sai". How you can guess what does they think about you. It's pure guessing as to what they think about jat boys. Why are so worried guys, make yourself competent and loveable and jat girls would definitely think positively about you. Don't behave like deaf who is always under the misimpression that others are talking about him only. Let us not poke our nose in their domain.

Well said uncleji.. I 100 percent agree with you...

shefu
June 30th, 2005, 08:42 PM
ram ram rajender ji.

well done..
what a debate you have started..
why pitt boys and girls against each other..
i dont see a compulsion where all jat girls should like jat boys or vice versa!!
it's a free world.

jat men ..well some of the most attractive well educated ..well behaved and respectful men i have come across have been jats..

but they haven't been only jats!
and yes for heavens sake..be a lil less vain about your good looks..try and polish your brains instead of senselessly just building brawn..

cheers

shailendra
June 30th, 2005, 10:18 PM
ram ram rajender ji.

well done..
what a debate you have started..
why pitt boys and girls against each other..
i dont see a compulsion where all jat girls should like jat boys or vice versa!!
it's a free world.

jat men ..well some of the most attractive well educated ..well behaved and respectful men i have come across have been jats..

but they haven't been only jats!
and yes for heavens sake..be a lil less vain about your good looks..try and polish your brains instead of senselessly just building brawn..

cheers

Hmmm, good point Shefu... and well taken, but then it was a valid discussion to bring out a valid point like yours!
So keep posting your fair and free views and don't discourage or get discouraged by 'what the point of the discussion is'...

I mention again that waht you say in the end is a very good advise!

gaganjat
July 1st, 2005, 04:08 PM
who cares !

shailendra
July 1st, 2005, 11:56 PM
Apparently just enough to write about it here! ;)

haryanajat
July 8th, 2005, 08:09 AM
pata naheen muzhe aisa lagta hae ke jaat ladkiyaan "romantic naheen hotee." pata naheen kyon? shayad muzhe mili naheen, yaahan dikhee naheen.
aur doosri baat yahan america mein aisa lagtaa hae kee hindustan ke sareee badsooorat ladkiyaan aa gayeen haeee. again shayad muzhe sundar hindustani ladki dikhe naheen. naasamaj kar bura naa manna meri baattoon ko. jaisa dikha waisa bola.

hishefali
July 9th, 2005, 01:40 AM
I agree with you Shefu. I dont see any reason as to why all Jat girls have to like Jat Boys and VV.

But my view to the topic ("What jat girls think of Jat guys") is-

***Most of the Jat guys are honest and innocent.
***They have more respect towards girls.
***They are brave.
***Little rude but helpful.
***Straightforward. (wont stab you in the back)
***Protective too.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!!

msingh
May 13th, 2006, 07:33 PM
this is a very intresting topic and i have so much to spk bout that...
most of the people think than they are 16 dooni 8 ,,but for me jaat is a word on which i can look upon,,and specially jat girls i dont know,,, but what i see is
the attitude a person carrys
see girls dont go for looks as far as my experience is concerned ,,,but guys they go for attitude,,and u carry it well
also brains,,,woh to hoti hee hai bhai....naa te woh serve ki report dekh lo jis maine neau kahai thi ke 60%of millioners in india are jat and 43% are from haryana,
what else,,i think
-they are innocent and have great sence of humor
-they are trust worthy
--and men they are too protective,,too protective
i am so proud of jat boys ,,, yeah mera personal experience hai,,aur koi koi bura hoota hai bhi to sab ko usse category maine to nahin daal sakte naa

keshavdahiya
May 13th, 2006, 07:40 PM
this is a very intresting topis and i have so much to spk bout that...
most of the people think than they are 16 dooni 8 ,,but for me jaat is a word on which i can look upon,,and specially jat girls i dont know,,, but what i see is
see girls dont go for looks as far as my experience is concerned ,,,but guys they go for attitude,,and u carry it well
also brains,,,woh to hoti hee hai bhai....naa te woh serve ki report dekh lo jis maine neau kahai thi ke 60%of millioners in india are jat and 43% are from haryana,

and regarding the marriage is concerned ,,, its there personal choice ,,iss maine kuch nahin kar sakte,,,,love doesnt see age ,caste,creed,,so woh ek alag baat se...
but otherwise i like if apani hee caste maine bhaya hove te
i think jo apani caste maine respect hai woh dusari maine nahin hai

thumbs UP manisha......aur mein ke kahun iib.....chorri manne bhi nyu e khaya karen......hahahhahahha....keshav tum badde RUDE ho, tumhe baat karne ki tamiz nahi hai ladkiyon se.....:D :p.....hahahhaa killkki....mere khyal mein aare bhi nyu-e se.....;)...waht do u say....:rolleyes:

msingh
May 13th, 2006, 07:44 PM
ke bolu keshav
u have attitude and u carry it well
thats it
aur bolen de ,,,,panjaban hogi pakka
thumbs UP manisha......aur mein ke kahun iib.....chorri manne bhi nyu e khaya karen......hahahhahahha....keshav tum badde RUDE ho, tumhe baat karne ki tamiz nahi hai ladkiyon se.....:D :p.....hahahhaa killkki....mere khyal mein aare bhi nyu-e se.....;)...waht do u say....:rolleyes:

rakeshsehrawat
May 13th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Mujhe jahan tak lagta hai jat larkiyan jat larke hi pasand karti hain

mere college mein ya meri jankari mein abhi tak aisa koi incident nahi aaya ki jat larki ne kisi doori caste ke larke se saadi ki ho..... lekin mein aise bahut saare jaat larko ko jaanta hoon jo jinhone intercaste marriege ki hai
sabse pehle mera cousin
doosra mera room mate aur jatland ka naya member Param deep
so mera experience kehta hai ki larkiyan jat larko se khus hain
inka e peta koni bharta bina chatak matak dekhe

devdahiya
May 13th, 2006, 09:43 PM

Terre shakk ke sei rei.....tu konya kaam ka aadammi...ha...ha..ha.ND!

yashmalik
May 14th, 2006, 11:24 AM
this is a very intresting topic and i have so much to spk bout that...
what else,,i think
-they are innocent and have great sence of humor
-they are trust worthy
--and men they are too protective,,too protective
i am so proud of jat boys ,,, yeah mera personal experience hai,,aur koi koi bura hoota hai bhi to sab ko usse category maine to nahin daal sakte naa

Great Manisha
I whole heartedly agree.

yashmalik
May 14th, 2006, 11:27 AM
And at the later stage of my life i.e enginering and job i found that Jat girls are quite attracted towards non jat guys. whereas its quite opposite in the case of jat guys, they want their frnds and life partner should be a jat girl only.
Jat girls do feel they wana be free from any boundation, which happens in most of the jat families.

I m deeply hurt.
I beleive 'If the culture is lost, everything is lost'. Jat girls can understand that keeping them away from ugly socital crimes is simply an act of general careness.

yashmalik
May 14th, 2006, 11:31 AM
who cares !

Those who are proud of themselves and their culture.

deepshi
May 14th, 2006, 11:40 AM
very dependable, sensible, protective, honest, generous, good sense f humor, ohh-so-handsome, raw n rugged- masculine, style icons:) - bt quite oblivious 2 dat:o
n gals optin out 4 other castes 2 marry r really missin onto sumthin, else- they dont deserve them ;)

ritu
May 15th, 2006, 06:42 AM
I agree with u thats what i have seen jat boys going after punjabns.

Mujhe jahan tak lagta hai jat larkiyan jat larke hi pasand karti hain

mere college mein ya meri jankari mein abhi tak aisa koi incident nahi aaya ki jat larki ne kisi doori caste ke larke se saadi ki ho..... lekin mein aise bahut saare jaat larko ko jaanta hoon jo jinhone intercaste marriege ki hai
sabse pehle mera cousin
doosra mera room mate aur jatland ka naya member Param deep
so mera experience kehta hai ki larkiyan jat larko se khus hain
inka e peta koni bharta bina chatak matak dekhe

keshavdahiya
May 15th, 2006, 07:03 AM
I agree with u thats what i have seen jat boys going after punjabns.

oooo bebe not only punjabns but also banannni, churri, chamarri, dhanakki, tellan, naayan, mussi, gaadrri,baandrri,....dont ask me and what not :( ....even BHUTANNNIS.:eek: ......ha ha ha.....:D :p......aaarre bhi se ke koi sa jo bhajan laag rehya ho.......usne dekhaan iibe..:mad:

waise bebe tanne bera se ke issa koi case jisme koi jat punjabns ya above mentioned type gurls ke paache bhajtta ho.......:D:D:D:D

varunmandhan
May 15th, 2006, 07:30 AM
ram ram grlz;)

thanx for the compliments , iguess thi was abig boost for all the guyz , mera to paiya khun budh gya:D

we hav to be rough and tough bcoz we live for pride and glory . but inside we are soft like jelly so in order to shield our crystal clear hearts and innocence god gave us strong egos and harsh tongues.

but u hav to probe them once and its all done IT IS THE BEST LIFE INSAURANCE PLAN:D

RAM RAM GRLZ;)

varunmandhan
May 15th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Hey Grlz U Just Probed A Jat, See Its That Easy , Thnx Shefali , Ritu , Deepshikha , Manisha

Great To Mknow U;) :d

And No Punjabns Guyz:d

prashantacmet
May 15th, 2006, 11:32 AM
oooo Bhai Keshu....... hai 5-7 LUNGADDE. ......... saarra JOHAD main jhakolle tha raakhe inhoone........ JHOTTE ke poonch pe ALBETTA chadhawe ar KINGHE ne hi bol de usse JOHAD main ku.... to Bhai paani to saara hi GHADHLA deekhaga........ar hore ke batao tajhe tu aapne aap hi suljha hua manas hai...........................

oooo bebe not only punjabns but also banannni, churri, chamarri, dhanakki, tellan, naayan, mussi, gaadrri,baandrri,....dont ask me and what not :( ....even BHUTANNNIS.:eek: ......ha ha ha.....:D :p......aaarre bhi se ke koi sa jo bhajan laag rehya ho.......usne dekhaan iibe..:mad:

waise bebe tanne bera se ke issa koi case jisme koi jat punjabns ya above mentioned type gurls ke paache bhajtta ho.......:D:D:D:D

dkumars
October 23rd, 2008, 06:59 PM
Hi Gals/Ladies,

This thread is just to know/discuss that what kind of guys are most popular among gals. What they primarily look in a guy when they search for a husband ? Or how they want to see their husbands? How much looks are important? Are handsome packages the first criteria? Ladies who are married can also share what they looked for when they chose their husbands(hasta hua band)? You can start with that common caring, loving, respect me, my priorities, individuality and all such things.

Moderators,
If such thread already exists then you may merge this with that thread.

:):):):)

ssgoyat
October 23rd, 2008, 07:15 PM
this topic should have be further divided into two parts:

1. From the girls perspective
2. From the parents perspetive

I guess

Girls perspective: Handsome salary (looks doesn't matter much for that kinda girls)
someone who can make her laugh....and someone who has to laugh, for them.
Someone who can calmly & patiently listen her....
Someone who is witty with their stupid thoughts.:p
jo programmable ho.....unke mood type ke hisab se....:p

Well unki khwahishen bahut hoti hain...aisa ho...waisa ho...

Parents Perspective: (Jat's)

Accha padha likha, ijjat daar parivaar
Assets (both movable & im movable, i guess yahi jyada priority hota hai.....ke kille sain? kitna kumave sai, kitna paddh likkh raha sai, sarkari naukari me sai, ak pribate me...:-p....baaki sab baatein baad me aati hain...khaskar jaaton me....yahan se satisfy hone ke baad gotra check kiya jaate hain....fir background verificaton...;-) ....

secondary me
daru te na pitta....
cigratte, jua....ye wo...

bhai DK, eeb ye sab analysis karan ka tem jaa liya bhaai....mhara number aa len de eeb....:p

dkumars
October 24th, 2008, 12:59 PM
this topic should have be further divided into two parts:

1. From the girls perspective
2. From the parents perspetive

I guess

Girls perspective: Handsome salary (looks doesn't matter much for that kinda girls)
someone who can make her laugh....and someone who has to laugh, for them.
Someone who can calmly & patiently listen her....
Someone who is witty with their stupid thoughts.:p
jo programmable ho.....unke mood type ke hisab se....:p

Well unki khwahishen bahut hoti hain...aisa ho...waisa ho...

Parents Perspective: (Jat's)

Accha padha likha, ijjat daar parivaar
Assets (both movable & im movable, i guess yahi jyada priority hota hai.....ke kille sain? kitna kumave sai, kitna paddh likkh raha sai, sarkari naukari me sai, ak pribate me...:-p....baaki sab baatein baad me aati hain...khaskar jaaton me....yahan se satisfy hone ke baad gotra check kiya jaate hain....fir background verificaton...;-) ....

secondary me
daru te na pitta....
cigratte, jua....ye wo...

bhai DK, eeb ye sab analysis karan ka tem jaa liya bhaai....mhara number aa len de eeb....:p

Bhai baat saari sahi hai teri ... aur kaafi baatein mujhe bhi pata hai.. but i started this thread to know what exactly gals look for. These are just guessings, you cant guareente on that. Let them say if they have something spl or different or are they agree with ur thoughts ?

bhai DK, eeb ye sab analysis karan ka tem jaa liya bhaai....mhara number aa len de eeb.... Bhai itna budha naa hoya hoon ibbe ki isse isse analysis ho chod doon. Arr ounh bhi tu mere te saal dedhsaal hi chotta hai toh apne ne doosri category mein manna maane ... hahaha:D:p;)

anilsinghd
October 24th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Hi Gals/Ladies,

This thread is just to know/discuss that what kind of guys are most popular among gals. What they primarily look in a guy when they search for a husband ? Or how they want to see their husbands? How much looks are important? Are handsome packages the first criteria? Ladies who are married can also share what they looked for when they chose their husbands(hasta hua band)? You can start with that common caring, loving, respect me, my priorities, individuality and all such things.

Moderators,
If such thread already exists then you may merge this with that thread.

:):):):)

ahaaan !!!

all ears !!!!

Ladies please pour in your thoughts :o:p

dkumars
October 29th, 2008, 03:07 PM
ahaaan !!!

all ears !!!!

Ladies please pour in your thoughts :o:p

Ke bhai koe bhi naa aayi :(

anilsinghd
October 29th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Ke bhai koe bhi naa aayi :(

bata rai haddd hogi yaa toh !:eek: rai koi si to bata dyo ! :(:(:o

cma123
November 2nd, 2008, 01:19 PM
yaha is thread me jitne complimnts ladko ko apne baare me sunne ko mile hai usse aap log andaza laga sakte ho ki har reply me ( ladkiyo ki taraf se) sirf tarif hi suni hai nd jat boys are the best , bt in ladko ka kya kare thy always hav the space fr the non jat girls as thy think jat girls r nt tht much beutiful as othr one, nd sochte hai ki jat girls ko baat karne tak ka tarika nahi pata ,,ye complimnt,, oh hoo sooory comment to kai baar sunne ko mila hai , bt haa boys ke liye to yeh saare complimnts ,,pehle hi likh diye hai ,, dnt hv much to say bt Jat Boys r the best,,,

(***Most of the Jat guys are honest and innocent.
***They are brave.
***Protective too.)

shobhitdeshwal
November 2nd, 2008, 01:52 PM
Blush Blush Blush!! Seema JI (As a part of respect for girls) True you are....

But the comments you got... you did not add the most frequent.... and the only true thing...

Jat girls are arrogant!! They know what we know about them.. yet they will not accept it... They give you way for words.... and will want you to take a step forward... but if I dare to... I am a dead man..... how dare you?? and yet in their heart they are happy to have got that first step forward!!

Not just in the relationships.. in other spheres of life as well.. this is what I have noted... to read Arts or Science in college is a personal matter... a jat girl wants to read Arts, but if someone puts that thought with a logic forward... she wont do it... she will then read science!!!

complexity is at its maximum when it comes to decipher a jat girls brain!!

Any points on this?

yaha is thread me jitne complimnts ladko ko apne baare me sunne ko mile hai usse aap log andaza laga sakte ho ki har reply me ( ladkiyo ki taraf se) sirf tarif hi suni hai nd jat boys are the best , bt in ladko ka kya kare thy always hav the space fr the non jat girls as thy think jat girls r nt tht much beutiful as othr one, nd sochte hai ki jat girls ko baat karne tak ka tarika nahi pata ,,ye complimnt,, oh hoo sooory comment to kai baar sunne ko mila hai , bt haa boys ke liye to yeh saare complimnts ,,pehle hi likh diye hai ,, dnt hv much to say bt Jat Boys r the best,,,

***They are brave.
***Protective too.)

cma123
November 2nd, 2008, 03:08 PM
Hi shobhit,yes i do agree tht jat girlz r a bit arrogant,bt u know what dat's becoz thy r jat nd hv the attitude,same as jat boys hv the attitude of beiing a jat,

nd the eg. u gave nt all girls do so,

i dn't know much abt othrs bt personally i wud say jat boys have a bettr personality thn the non jat boys ,

i hav a frnd she is a jat bt hate to talk wd jat boys, just becoz she thinks nd also experienced a lot of times tht thy say anything anywhere ,wdout evn thinking of wht to say whn..,,, ..

nd boys say's tht Girls Dn't know Hw to Talk ??????? why this

anilsinghd
November 2nd, 2008, 06:49 PM
pehle hi likh diye hai ,, dnt hv much to say bt Jat Boys r the best,,,

***They are brave.
***Protective too.)

Bhai DK , Seema ke vichaar sun ke i mean padh ke , ek bai tai mera jee karda raaaji ho gaya :D , fer main nyun asmanjas mein pad gaya ki rai isa perception sai , fer bhi tera ar mera kitai soot sa na baithta :(:p:D

saanka key sai yo ???:thappad

We ll to be true to myself , I dont think I can contribute a lot to the topic , have not been in touch of a lot of Jat girls ( for taht matter all girls :D ), so all ears for those words of wisdom ! :)

I do have great r espect for the women folk and that ain;t specific or restricted to Jats!

keshavdahiya
November 2nd, 2008, 07:13 PM
very dependable, sensible, protective, honest, generous, good sense f humor, ohh-so-handsome, raw n rugged- masculine, style icons:) - bt quite oblivious 2 dat:o
n gals optin out 4 other castes 2 marry r really missin onto sumthin, else- they dont deserve them ;)

more often I hear almost the same set of words from you tossing describing you/gurls and here boiz now......but whats your sense....

sunillathwal
November 2nd, 2008, 07:35 PM

thats NOT limited only to jat girls!! ;)

anilsinghd
November 2nd, 2008, 07:59 PM

Any points on this?

Probably an advanced course on Cryptography can help you ! :D

thats NOT limited only to jat girls!! ;)

Same advice for you. :p

In general , it is true that the girls are confused , you have to talk them into speaking out their mind ;) and then put the puzzle pieces together to decide on things ! A crude but easier solution is to put every statement by them into a negator :p and work on the output !:rock i can sense some :thappad coming my way ! :o

PS: On a lighter note ;)

cooljat
November 2nd, 2008, 11:18 PM
Bhai jib sakshat Brahma ji hi koni decipher kar paaye iss Enigma ne to fer aapni ke bisaat !! ;):p.. btw, I concur with you word by word .. a woman that too a Jatni .. terrific 'Alpha' combo, there is no escape .. you're dead !! :eek:

I think the following quote do justice to the Enigma called Woman ! -

"Girls are a riddle wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in another riddle, sugar-coated with mystery, enfolded into a puzzle while finally encased in a conundrum ! "

Add all the Jat traits plus some more like arrogance, dare, fury, aggression as well in the above quote for Jat Girls !! :cool:

And yes I believe only the Jat gals can tell here what they think of Jat boys, if they are willing to speak their heart out .. otherwise forget it ! :)

Rock on
Jit

Blush Blush Blush!! Seema JI (As a part of respect for girls) True you are....

But the comments you got... you did not add the most frequent.... and the only true thing...

Jat girls are arrogant!! They know what we know about them.. yet they will not accept it... They give you way for words.... and will want you to take a step forward... but if I dare to... I am a dead man..... how dare you?? and yet in their heart they are happy to have got that first step forward!!

Not just in the relationships.. in other spheres of life as well.. this is what I have noted... to read Arts or Science in college is a personal matter... a jat girl wants to read Arts, but if someone puts that thought with a logic forward... she wont do it... she will then read science!!!

Any points on this?

cma123
November 3rd, 2008, 09:36 AM
[quote=cooljat;186099]Bhai jib sakshat Brahma ji hi koni decipher kar paaye iss Enigma ne to fer aapni ke bisaat !! ;):p.. btw, I concur with you word by word .. a woman that too a Jatni .. terrific 'Alpha' combo, there is no escape .. you're dead.

I think the following quote do justice to the Enigma called Woman ! -

"Girls are a riddle wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in another riddle, sugar-coated with mystery, enfolded into a puzzle while finally encased in a conundrum ! "

Add all the Jat traits plus some more like arrogance, dare, fury, aggression as well in the above quote for Jat Girls !! :cool:

Kuch or ideas. bhi honge,, aapke pass.

waise is thread me ladkiyo ka view bhii pucha gaya hai,, aap log to apne mann ki bhadaaas nikaal rahe ho,

kyu hajam nahi hoti ki saari ladkiyo ne tarif kari se fer bhi koni mante,,

siwach2767
November 3rd, 2008, 10:13 AM
bhai saari chori tarif karen hain jat choran ki... baaki ya baat saachi bhi hai jatan jisey chorey puri duniya mein nahi pawen diya leke bhi to liyo chahey...

ya baat mein nahi log kaha karey .. mein to suni sunayi baat bata rahaa hun.. baaki aaj tak ladkiyan maney bhi rude kaha karein..

dkumars
November 3rd, 2008, 03:03 PM
bhai saari chori tarif karen hain jat choran ki... baaki ya baat saachi bhi hai jatan jisey chorey puri duniya mein nahi pawen diya leke bhi to liyo chahey...

ya baat mein nahi log kaha karey .. mein to suni sunayi baat bata rahaa hun.. baaki aaj tak ladkiyan maney bhi rude kaha karein..

Ya baat kehniya bhi jaat hi hai dost, jyad galatfami mein rehna achha nahi :)

siwach2767
November 3rd, 2008, 03:20 PM
thik hia bhai DK... galat fahmi mein to na they par phir bhi mein khyal rakhunga...

anjusin
November 3rd, 2008, 04:34 PM
it is a just a matter of personal choice ...What a girl really want to see in her partner...they may find it in a jat boy or they may not.....although no one will hate their own community ..may it be a girl or a boy ...ya the reason some do go for diffrent caste for a partner may b they don't like them...But jat boys r liked by the other community boyss too...for their straightforwardness.. they are considered more strong ..n physically smart ....
at the end i would say it is just a personal opinion we can't just make a point that all jat girls will like them or will not like them

dkumars
November 3rd, 2008, 04:43 PM
thik hia bhai DK... galat fahmi mein to na they par phir bhi mein khyal rakhunga...

Nahi bhai ... mujhe galat nahi lena ... normally maine dekha hai ji jyadatar ladkiya Jat ladko ko pasand nahi karti ... and see here Seema only participated ... i mean in few last posts ... so what other gals think ? So, i don suggest to generalize it.

Let me tell u what i heard from non jat crowd(its not abt one guy ... heard frm lot many ppl of both the genders) ... jat ladke dekhne mein lagte hai lekin acche tab tak lagte hai jab tak muh naa khole ... muh khola nahi ki sab kabada ...

Aage soch apni apni :)

anjusin
November 3rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
vaise kise ki soch se duniya mai jat ladke aane thode na band ho jaingee...na hii unka nature...aur ye sab to sab ke community mai diffrences hote hai...i can't name a here ...lekin kuch aise bhi communities hai jaha ke ladke dekhne layak bhi nhi hote haiii........aap khud hi soch lo....lol

aur haan jat ladko ki sab tarreef bhi krte hain ki ..dil ke saaf hote hai emotional hote hai..aur ek ladki ko secure krke hi rakhenge ......baake to sab ke upar hai ..kise ko glass aadha bharaa dikhta hai kise ko vahi khallii..

Nishantrathi82
November 3rd, 2008, 04:51 PM
Nahi bhai ... mujhe galat nahi lena ... normally maine dekha hai ji jyadatar ladkiya Jat ladko ko pasand nahi karti ... and see here Seema only participated ... i mean in few last posts ... so what other gals think ? So, i don suggest to generalize it.

Let me tell u what i heard from non jat crowd(its not abt one guy ... heard frm lot many ppl of both the genders) ... jat ladke dekhne mein lagte hai lekin acche tab tak lagte hai jab tak muh naa khole ... muh khola nahi ki sab kabada ...

Aage soch apni apni :)

Hahahaha aur add karta hun bhai even loog kehte hai k jat boys gundee type hoote hain aur hamesha ladai kaarte hain

anjusin
November 3rd, 2008, 04:54 PM
nishant ji jab aapke vichar apne baare mai hi aise haii to logo se pochne ke liye ye thread kyo shuru kiaa..........khud par to bhrosa hona chahiye apne community par......kuch to log kahenge logo ka kam hai kehna........agar khud par bhrosa hai to aisa question pochne ki nnaubat hi nhi aiege

raksngh
November 3rd, 2008, 05:04 PM
Hi all,

I read all the views posted, it is a very interesting discussion going on here.

I will like to add that " Jat boys apne dimak se jaayda dil ki sunte hai". But now the ground reality is that the brain is the master of entire body..so now Jat Boys have to be more practical in this world & start excecising their braing. Jat Boys have to stop becoming emotional Fools."

Here most of the girls told very good thinks about us (Jat Boys), thanx to them for encouraging us.. but i request all the Jat Girls to show our Jat Boys a right path.

Thanx to all

dkumars
November 3rd, 2008, 05:09 PM
nishant ji jab aapke vichar apne baare mai hi aise haii to logo se pochne ke liye ye thread kyo shuru kiaa..........khud par to bhrosa hona chahiye apne community par......kuch to log kahenge logo ka kam hai kehna........agar khud par bhrosa hai to aisa question pochne ki nnaubat hi nhi aiege

Madam aap discussion ko ek alag direction de rahi hai ... Nishant is talking abt general Jat crowd. May be u havent visited DTC and BLUE LINE buses and few Jat dominated DU colleges... May that will give u a better understanding ... shayad fir aapko glass aadha khaali dikhai de ...

chalo not to divert the topic ... Anyway gud to read ki u gals really like jat guys irrespective of what they are, atlast they are jats.

Need to start another thread what Jat guys think abt Jat gals :D

anjusin
November 3rd, 2008, 05:14 PM
sahi kaha .......aapko pata hoga mai sach mai delhi gai nhii mene kuch dekha bhi nhi kaisa hota hai...we generally talk wat we see...........jo dekha samjha bol dia....may b the reallity is diifferent....so keep on discussing....al the best

Nishantrathi82
November 3rd, 2008, 05:19 PM

Anju g as DK said i was talking abt what people of other caste think not for everyone but its kind of mentality towards us.
Aur mere Vichar to acche hai Jat's k liye i know k jat's bahut acche hote hai acche friends hoote hai bahut helping hoote hai.

dkumars
November 3rd, 2008, 05:47 PM
sahi kaha .......aapko pata hoga mai sach mai delhi gai nhii mene kuch dekha bhi nhi kaisa hota hai...we generally talk wat we see...........jo dekha samjha bol dia....may b the reallity is diifferent....so keep on discussing....al the best

Anju ji, the example i cited is related to Delhi but that is same everywhere, i guess. I do not mean only Jats and Delhi or only Delhites see Jats that way. Similar could be in Rajsthan also. Jats are marshal blood(as history says) so they all have same similar traits and mostly agression. So, I consider Rajsthan Jats also in same category.

Waise, gud to see ur nice views towards jat boys. This may help them seeing gals among their own community :)

sunitahooda
November 13th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Generally girls other than jat girls say about Jat boys> ke aaj kal to sab branded kapddey pehney ghoomtey hain, pata hi nahi lagta ke JAT hain ya punjabi:Dlekin muh khulltey hi pata chal jata hai ki JAT hain:p Arr fer mere jissey JAT boys ki samarthak ko bhi khulli hansi aati hai ....arr chahe laddke kitni bhi koshish kar lein sophisticated bann-ney ki gahmolli attitude deekhey jaa sai. Behad short-tempered, fizool ke restriction laaniye, dabbu hoya karein. Ek saheli nai kahi thi ke Jat laddke laambey-thadey hoya karein arr haan suthrey bhi....arr time-pass karan mai number one par zindagi bhar tayi haath pakkdan ki himmat na hoti....byah ke time Maa-Baap ke sapoot bann jya sain. Par jissey bhi hon theek hon sain....Straight-forward, humorous, daring, bold, give due respect to elders arr Punjabiyan ki dhaal goddyan tayi haath sa le ja kai nyu na dhakossla kartey akk paah choo diye:D:D but in most of the cases around i've seen them mistreating their wives even if they are HIGHLY EDUCATED and WORKING AT HIGH POSTS like DCPs and CIVIL ENGGRS and SPTD.of CUSTOMS:o i've seen and experienced they fail to feel emotions in women

jyotikohar
November 13th, 2008, 10:26 AM
personally i feel ki niskarsh nikala hi nahi ja sakta
jaise i hv seen 3 men in mah life

1. MERA BHAI...........usme attitude kut kut ke bhara tha ,bhabhi ko bahar (starting of their wedding lyf) le jane me use sharam aati thi:mad:
never show his care (i know he care 4 her)
ek cover sa chadha rakha tha usne.................dont know y? halanki hamri family khule vicharo ki hai...............
2. MERE JIJAJI..................devta manas kahya karen na ve use hian :) hum to kahya karein akk gg tanne bera na ke karam kare the akk tanne LOHACH JI mille.
na faltoo ka attitude
agar help karni hai didi ki to sab ke shami bhi kar denge aar nahi to clearly nahi hai

aur ji 3. MERE PATIDEV............ve kimme katti teesre dhaal ke manas hain actually mixture sa hai aman ke nature me thoda mere bhai wala sa thoda jijaji wala sa..........
COOL MANAS koye marta maro jeeta jiyo tension leni nahi tension deni nahi:confused:

so aap conclusion pe pahunch hi nahi sakte ki jaat ladke aise hote hian waise hote hian?

WO KAHYA KAREN NA AKK PANCHO ANGALIYAN EK SI NA HOTI WAHE BAAT HAI...............:)

shweta123
November 13th, 2008, 11:32 AM
jaise i hv seen 3 men in mah life

1. MERA BHAI...........usme attitude kut kut ke bhara tha ,bhabhi ko bahar (starting of their wedding lyf) le jane me use sharam aati thi
ek cover sa chadha rakha tha usne.................dont know y? halanki hamri family khule vicharo ki hai...............
2. MERE JIJAJI..................devta manas kahya karen na ve use hian hum to kahya karein akk gg tanne bera na ke karam kare the akk tanne LOHACH JI mille.
na faltoo ka attitude
agar help karni hai didi ki to sab ke shami bhi kar denge aar nahi to clearly nahi hai

aur ji 3. MERE PATIDEV............ve kimme katti teesre dhaal ke manas hain actually mixture sa hai aman ke nature me thoda mere bhai wala sa thoda jijaji wala sa..........
COOL MANAS koye marta maro jeeta jiyo tension leni nahi tension deni nahi:confused:

so aap conclusion pe pahunch hi nahi sakte ki jaat ladke aise hote hian waise hote hian?

WO KAHYA KAREN NA AKK PANCHO ANGALIYAN EK SI NA HOTI WAHE BAAT HAI...............:)

Di, very rightly said :)

I myself hasve seen so much of variation in Jat men & women, Jat girls & boys that it can never be concluded as to ki Jat ladke aise hote hain ya ladkiyaan aisi hoti hain siwaay kuch general characteristics ko chod ke :o

Maine ek se badhkar ek bevkoof ladke bhi dekhe hain aur samajhdaari ke icons bhi ..... kuch aisi ladkiyaan dekhi hain jo receptionist ki naukri karne lag jaaye to aise itraati hain ki maano Sonia Gandhi ke baad saari power bas unhi ke paas hai, aur kuch aisi bhi jo kaafi highly qualified hokar bhi ghar aur baahar har jagah idealism ki jeeti jaagti misaal ban jaati hain .... :)

Haan aisa hota hai akasar ki Jats (Boys & girls both) thode jyada aggressive hote hain..... gussa jaldi aa jaata hai aur chala bhi jaldi jaata hai ;) ..... unke liye unki 'naak' bahut ahmiyat rakhti hai :p .... ek baar koi unki naak ki izzat rakh le to wo ekdum se polite bhi ho jaate hain .... agar izzat hai unki to wo compromises bhi kar lete hain aur kaafi adjustments bhi ....
wo dikhaave se thoda door hi rehte hain ..... par ve apne 'dhakkadpan' ko jaroor dikhaana chahte hain khaaskar males ... ;) ...... Jats comapatively imaandaar hote hain .....

jaisa maine pehle bhi kaha hai aajkal sab kuch mixed sa culture hota ja raha hai khaaskar Metros me to yaha par in sab characteristics me bhi badlaav aa rahe hain ...

aur kayi baar aisa hota hai ki Jats do fronts pe jeevan jeete hain apna .... wo kaise ? .... Wo aise ki Jats tarakki kar rahe hain par abhi kar rahe hain ! Kayi aur community ke log kuch field me already kaafi tarakki kar chuke hain aur un jagaho pe Jats ko unke taur tareeko ko dekh kar unse deal karna seekhna padta hai ...... Jats simple hote hain dil se mostly ..... to unko apni is simplicity ko kayi baar practicality ke saath bhidwaana padta hai :o .... agar unhe aur community ke logo ke saath kaam karna hai to ..... isliye kayi baar wo jaise hote hain baahri dunioya me apne ko thoda 'modify' karke present karte hain ..... aur isko hum kayi baar kisi aur sense me samajh lete hain jaisa ki Devender ne bataaya hai kayi jagah ....

Issi baat pe mai ye kahungi ki Jat ladkiyan aur ladke ... jaise dikhte hain waise ho ye jaruri nahi isliye unke bahaari haav bhaav se unke vyaktitva ki pehchaan kar paana jara mushkil hai ... time lagta hai .... :rock

choudharyneelam
November 13th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Generally girls other than jat girls say about Jat boys> ke aaj kal to sab branded kapddey pehney ghoomtey hain, pata hi nahi lagta ke JAT hain ya punjabi:Dlekin muh khulltey hi pata chal jata hai ki JAT hain:p Arr fer mere jissey JAT boys ki samarthak ko bhi khulli hansi aati hai ....arr chahe laddke kitni bhi koshish kar lein sophisticated bann-ney ki gahmolli attitude deekhey jaa sai. Behad short-tempered, fizool ke restriction laaniye, dabbu hoya karein. Ek saheli nai kahi thi ke Jat laddke laambey-thadey hoya karein arr haan suthrey bhi....arr time-pass karan mai number one par zindagi bhar tayi haath pakkdan ki himmat na hoti....byah ke time Maa-Baap ke sapoot bann jya sain. Par jissey bhi hon theek hon sain....Straight-forward, humorous, daring, bold, give due respect to elders arr Punjabiyan ki dhaal goddyan tayi haath sa le ja kai nyu na dhakossla kartey akk paah choo diye:D:D but in most of the cases around i've seen them mistreating their wives even if they are HIGHLY EDUCATED and WORKING AT HIGH POSTS like DCPs and CIVIL ENGGRS and SPTD.of CUSTOMS:o i've seen and experienced they fail to feel emotions in women

Ekdum sahi vichaar prakat kiye aapne.....comparison karne par hi apne logon ka pata chalta hai and that's why I find them all good...kamiyan kisme nahin hoti :)

sachinb
November 14th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Sunita ji baaki saari baat maani par yaa emotion aali baat nahi hajam hoavegi:D,,,,,sab te faaltu emotions to Jat Chhore samjhe se aapni ghar-aaliyan ke,,,,,

aap DCPs ar Superintendents ne samjhaao ke ghar mein thaani-daari na dikhave:D,,,,,,,ye bhi ghar aale ne kati ardali samajh le se:rock

Arr fer mere jissey JAT boys ki samarthak ko bhi khulli but in most of the cases around i've seen them mistreating their wives even if they are HIGHLY EDUCATED and WORKING AT HIGH POSTS like DCPs and CIVIL ENGGRS and SPTD.of CUSTOMS:o i've seen and experienced they fail to feel emotions in women

sunitahooda
November 14th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Chahey manne 1000 ya lakh bai kehni paddey Sach tai Sach rehga....:oarr ibb tayi aade JL pai jyadatar loggan nai bera sai mai bina saboot ke na kahya karu kimme:D

Arr lugayiyan nai k thekka tha rakhya sai DCPs arr Suptd ko samjhaney ka....MATLAB AKAL TAI FER BI CHHORIYAN MAIYE FAALTU HOYI:D:Djai itney OONCHEY OHDEY pai jaye pachey bi lugayi samjhaveingi tai UNKI AKAL KA KE ACHAAR ghallega:rolleyes:

Ye jo tere laal haraff sai na ye uss haaye-taubba ka jawab sai jo tum chhorey macha rey so ek taggey mai ke CHHORIYAN mai attitude ghana ho sai....dekh jitt Chhoryan nai samjhan ki baat aave udde chhori saari marodd bhool kai bi chhoryan nai akal ki baat samjhan mai jutt jaya karein....aakhir JAT-JAT aala rishta ho sai na....jai chhorey kimme be-akalli kare to badnaami to jat kaum ki hovegi:p yani chhoriyan nai bera ho sai kad ATTITUDE deekhana sai arr kad NA....arr saachi bata BINA ATTITUDE KE BI KOYE MAANAS HO SAI....:confused:MANNE TAI BINA ATTITUDE KA MAANAS ZINDA LAASH LAAGYA KARE:cool:
Sunita ji baaki saari baat maani par yaa emotion aali baat nahi hajam hoavegi:D,,,,,sab te faaltu emotions to Jat Chhore samjhe se aapni ghar-aaliyan ke,,,,,

aap DCPs ar Superintendents ne samjhaao ke ghar mein thaani-daari na dikhave,,,,,,ye bhi ghar aale ne kati ardali samajh le se:rock

sachinb
November 14th, 2008, 10:47 AM
ha ha ha,,,,,,binya attitude ke manas ka to bera nahi par Jat kati nahi hoya karte,,,,,,,

ib asli baat suno,,,,Jat Chhorya mein AANDI-TUDE ho attitude nahi,,,,,yu attitude to chhoriyan mein ho se,,,,,,,,chhoriyan ne kaho ke ATTITUDE chhod ke AANDI-TUDE apna le

,,,,ya to bhot badhiya baat se ke aap mhaare tain samjhao so,,,,,,,suthra dhaala samjhaya karo,,,kati jama,,,,,,

pher aapne samjhaye hoda ki baat maan lyo ke chhoriyan mein mada sa ghana ho se yu Atitude:D ar Jat chhorya main jarurat ke hisaab ka

main nyu kahun tha ke Lugayian ne samjhaan khatir lugayi aali akal ki jarurat se,,,,,,,,,hum to pher aapne tarike te samjha saka se:rock

Chahey manne 1000 ya lakh bai kehni paddey Sach tai Sach rehga....:oarr ibb tayi aade JL pai jyadatar loggan nai bera sai mai bina saboot ke na kahya karu kimme:D

Arr lugayiyan nai k thekka tha rakhya sai DCPs arr Suptd ko samjhaney ka....MATLAB AKAL TAI FER BI CHHORIYAN MAIYE FAALTU HOYI:D:Djai itney OONCHEY OHDEY pai jaye pachey bi lugayi samjhaveingi tai UNKI AKAL KA KE ACHAAR ghallega:rolleyes:

Ye jo tere laal haraff sai na ye uss haaye-taubba ka jawab sai jo tum chhorey macha rey so ek taggey mai ke CHHORIYAN mai attitude ghana ho sai....dekh jitt Chhoryan nai samjhan ki baat aave udde chhori saari marodd bhool kai bi chhoryan nai akal ki baat samjhan mai jutt jaya karein....aakhir JAT-JAT aala rishta ho sai na....jai chhorey kimme be-akalli kare to badnaami to jat kaum ki hovegi:p yani chhoriyan nai bera ho sai kad ATTITUDE deekhana sai arr kad NA....arr saachi bata BINA ATTITUDE KE BI KOYE MAANAS HO SAI....:confused:MANNE TAI BINA ATTITUDE KA MAANAS ZINDA LAASH LAAGYA KARE:cool:

sunitahooda
November 15th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Ye sab fizool ki baat sain....arr humney to NAKLI baatan ki aadat paddri sai kyunki chhorey laambi-laambi pakau baat chhodtey rehya karein. Jathar tai ghana bolleingey. Isse AANDI bi na hotey jissi tu haank rehya hai....situation aan dey fer aandipanney ka bera lagya kare. Arr chhori bi kum na hoti par unki himmat arr sabar ka bera kimme museebat ho abbe shyami aaya kare....Chhorya(tere) ki dhal pehlyan na APNI KHAAL TAI BAHAR AAN KI KOSHISH KARYA KAREIN:D Arr himmat mai manne aaj tayi manne apne Papa dekhey arr Bhai mai shaleenta ki wajah tai ussi himmat na thi jo mere Papa mai. Par ek bai jarurat aan pai uss nai bi ek respected maanas kaakh mai tha liya tha....par jo asli mai thadey hoya karein we nyu kuran-kuran na karya karein. Yani chhorey BORR ghani paadya karein:eek::tamatar:p
No matter how much educated they are but soon come out of their layers. [QUOTE=sachinb;187632]ha ha ha,,,,,,binya attitude ke manas ka to bera nahi par Jat kati nahi hoya karte,,,,,,,

ib asli baat suno,,,,Jat Chhorya mein AANDI-TUDE ho attitude nahi,,,,,yu attitude to chhoriyan mein ho se,,,,,,,,chhoriyan ne kaho ke ATTITUDE chhod ke AANDI-TUDE apna le

shweta123
November 15th, 2008, 11:05 AM
ha ha ha,,,,,,binya attitude ke manas ka to bera nahi par Jat kati nahi hoya karte,,,,,,,

,,,,ya to bhot badhiya baat se ke aap mhaare tain samjhao so,,,,,,,suthra dhaala samjhaya karo,,,kati jama,,,,,,

pher aapne samjhaye hoda ki baat maan lyo ke chhoriyan mein mada sa ghana ho se yu Atitude:D ar Jat chhorya main jarurat ke hisaab ka

main nyu kahun tha ke Lugayian ne samjhaan khatir lugayi aali akal ki jarurat se,,,,,,,,,hum to pher aapne tarike te samjha saka se:rock
Pehle kaho ho aap ak ki Jat kati na hote bina attitude arr fer iske ghana hon te bhi raajji konii aap .... :o aur aap nyu kaho ho ki lugaiyan ne samjhaan ki khatar lugayi aali akal ki jarurat sai .... to aap bhi rakha karo ho ke ye waali akal spare me? :D...... kaam konii chaalta dikktaa aapka is akal ke binaa.....:p

sunitahooda
November 15th, 2008, 11:57 AM
I think that JAT BOYS cant take and adhere to the feeling of rejection by a JAT GIRL and instead of taking it positively they try to put the blame on MODERNISM, now who can define a term like modernism?And if girls are blamed to be ULTRA modern then let me ask ARE BOYS untouched of this ongoing modernism? Ya ladkey aaj bhi jhotta-buggi/ Oont-rehddey ya Bail-gaadi mein college/ office jatey hain:Dunko bhi to cycle/motor-cycle ya cars ki jarurat paddti hai na. Agar laddkiyan future needs ko dhyan mein rakh kar suitable match chahti hain to iss mein bura kya hai:confused:Waise suitable match milna itna asaan nahi hai and IT TAKES A LIFE TIME TO FIND OUT WAS IT SUITABLE OR UNSUITABLE
Pehle kaho ho aap ak ki Jat kati na hote bina attitude arr fer iske ghana hon te bhi raajji konii aap .... :o aur aap nyu kaho ho ki lugaiyan ne samjhaan ki khatar lugayi aali akal ki jarurat sai .... to aap bhi rakha karo ho ke ye waali akal spare me? :D...... kaam konii chaalta dikktaa aapka is akal ke binaa.....:p

shweta123
November 15th, 2008, 12:52 PM
I think that JAT BOYS cant take and adhere to the feeling of rejection by a JAT GIRL and instead of taking it positively they try to put the blame on MODERNISM, now who can define a term like modernism?And if girls are blamed to be ULTRA modern then let me ask ARE BOYS untouched of this ongoing modernism? Ya ladkey aaj bhi jhotta-buggi/ Oont-rehddey ya Bail-gaadi mein college/ office jatey hain:Dunko bhi to cycle/motor-cycle ya cars ki jarurat paddti hai na. Agar laddkiyan future needs ko dhyan mein rakh kar suitable match chahti hain to iss mein bura kya hai:confused:Waise suitable match milna itna asaan nahi hai and IT TAKES A LIFE TIME TO FIND OUT WAS IT SUITABLE OR UNSUITABLE
Actually I havent heard till date about anyone who looks for an "UN-SUITABLE" match :p until and unless that person himself is "unsuitable" in all regards :D ...

Dont know why some boys cant face rejection even when they know that they can nowhere stand with the girl they are dreaming to marry .... :rolleyes: ... If someone is not eligible then why should he even hope to marry someone who is far more eligible :o and even if they dream that way, then why do they say stupid things about such girls ... let those girls decide when and whom to marry ! :thappad

And why in the world they are picking this topic of 'marriage' ...... :rolleyes: .... ye baat aayi kaha se .... :o .... kahi rejection se ........ ;) .... anyways... hope they understand what the topic is about !

anilsinghd
November 16th, 2008, 01:21 AM
I think that JAT BOYS cant take and adhere to the feeling of rejection by a JAT GIRL and instead of taking it positively they try to put the blame on MODERNISM, now who can define a term like modernism?And if girls are blamed to be ULTRA modern then let me ask ARE BOYS untouched of this ongoing modernism? Ya ladkey aaj bhi jhotta-buggi/ Oont-rehddey ya Bail-gaadi mein college/ office jatey hain unko bhi to cycle/motor-cycle ya cars ki jarurat paddti hai na. Agar laddkiyan future needs ko dhyan mein rakh kar suitable match chahti hain to iss mein bura kya hai Waise suitable match milna itna asaan nahi hai and IT TAKES A LIFE TIME TO FIND OUT WAS IT SUITABLE OR UNSUITABLE

Sunita ji , rejection is not a great feeling , so it is not specific to rejection by Jat girls. To play down stupid arguments , giving specific arguments ain't justified , dont fall in trap of being only specific unnecessarily :)

Actually I havent heard till date about anyone who looks for an "UN-SUITABLE" match until and unless that person himself is "unsuitable" in all regards ...

Dont know why some boys cant face rejection even when they know that they can nowhere stand with the girl they are dreaming to marry .... ... If someone is not eligible then why should he even hope to marry someone who is far more eligible and even if they dream that way, then why do they say stupid things about such girls ... let those girls decide when and whom to marry !

And why in the world they are picking this topic of 'marriage' ...... .... ye baat aayi kaha se .... .... kahi rejection se ........ .... anyways... hope they understand what the topic is about !

Shweta as Sunita ji said that it takes a lifetime to find out whether the match was suitable or not and I whole heartedly agree. Barring total mismatch , I do not find the story of being very picky about your life partner appealing. There is not "the" match , there is always "a" match.

This is a part of my orkut "ideal match" :
=======================
i believe in the randomness of things , so "anyone" chosen from a "set of OK"( and this set seems to me to be pretty large) girls would produce the same level of happiness :-)
======================

And i do believe in the same, again as i reminded Sunita ji , the same applies to you. Lets not fall in trap of arguments for the sake of it for disproving something that already defies logic :)

Hope you appreciate that! :)

PS : Shweta , use less emotion icons :(:p:D

ritu
November 16th, 2008, 01:31 AM
aahe mera patti te katti tere bhai jisa hai attitude part minus kar do....er aman jisa in no tension lena and dena part.
i hv seen 3 men in mah life

1. MERA BHAI...........usme attitude kut kut ke bhara tha ,bhabhi ko bahar (starting of their wedding lyf) le jane me use sharam aati thi:mad:
2. MERE JIJAJI..................devta manas kahya karen na ve use hian :) hum to kahya karein akk gg tanne bera na ke karam kare the akk tanne LOHACH JI mille.
na faltoo ka attitude

sunitahooda
November 16th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Yaar Ritu & Jyoti apney ghar aalyan ki tareef mai tum nayi thread chala lyo:Dpar aade nyu bata dyo akk tum JAT chhoryan ke barey mai ke socho so....apart from Baap/Bhai/Pati/Beta....to judge them on a general criteria....:)
aahe mera patti te katti tere bhai jisa hai attitude part minus kar do....er aman jisa in no tension lena and dena part.

dkumars
November 17th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Yaar Ritu & Jyoti apney ghar aalyan ki tareef mai tum nayi thread chala lyo:Dpar aade nyu bata dyo akk tum JAT chhoryan ke barey mai ke socho so....apart from Baap/Bhai/Pati/Beta....to judge them on a general criteria....:)

Y to leave them ... aren't they jat or thy aren't chorre??? Jiske bhi baare mein sochoge woh kissi na kissi ka Baap/Bhai/Pati/Beta hoga hi. Apno ko chod kar doosro par comment karna kaafi aasaan hota hai chahe apne auro se bhi bure kyu na ho.:rolleyes:

sunitahooda
November 17th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Jats to hain par not "Chhorey":p Chal fer mai bata dyu....Mere papa bold/daring/supportive/honest/straight forward/obstinate & loving/caring/ MAN OF HIS WORDS:) Bhai Kabhi naram kabhi garam/ loving/understood us/maa and his wife so well....mera bhai Vivek Hooda....helping/mature/arrogant/short-tempered/intelligent/handsome/smart/dependable/difficult to decide if he's broad-minded or narrow minded(depends on situation i guess)/very kind-hearted and most of all ADAMANT to marry JAT GIRL ONLY:)
Y to leave them ... aren't they jat or thy aren't chorre??? Jiske bhi baare mein sochoge woh kissi na kissi ka Baap/Bhai/Pati/Beta hoga hi. Apno ko chod kar doosro par comment karna kaafi aasaan hota hai chahe apne auro se bhi bure kyu na ho.:rolleyes:

sumeetsuhag
November 21st, 2008, 11:39 PM
thas thas thas thas

grewalrakesh
November 22nd, 2008, 04:59 AM
jatni.says...ND chhore....cool guys..kyoon MBE kar rahe...ho..

sunitahooda
November 29th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Chalo jab tum apne-aap nai THAS samjho so to koye ke kar sake sai:p
thas thas thas thas

choudharyneelam
November 29th, 2008, 09:58 PM
For the first time I can't resist myself to express my views as per the title of the thread....i.e.above title of my post.

Though I already stated at the thread of boys' opinions that for me its a case specific and very personal. I can write about their good/bad, strong/weak, humble/rude, Straight/restricted, etc. kind of nature..but, this time I just want to write about the one thing only.........

I've gone through both of these thread to find the attitudes at both sides. I liked to read many responses and just given a glance at few to know a little. Though its not a matter to be discussed so seriously, but as per the meaning of the forum DISCUSSIONS.....we people are provided complete freedom to talk about anything under the sun keeping in mind the Jatland policy.

After going through both of these threads one thing I noticed that girls are still writing and writing about what they feel for jat guys but for boys some people are trying to stop them by saying that there is no use in discussing such things because difference in nature prevails everywhere be it jats or non-jats. I agree at this statement. But......Why can't they speak the same things to girls at their thread or to other people who are expressing there opinions here by repeating the same thing. Infact, few of them are reacting very different in presenting their exact views....like, saying no use of it at boys thread but writing a lot about guys at girls thread....seriously funny people they are and then few are considering them to be very great. In my opinion, this is called the political nature. I don't want to mention the names......If one wants to know, then go through both of these threads and read yourself.

So, here I wanna conclude as per my observations that JAT GUYS ALWAYS CARRY BETTER AND SWEET NATURE AS COMPARED TO JAT GIRLS B'COZ THEY CAN BE STOPPED, CONVINCED, MADE QUIET, DEFEATED (though this is not defeat but its their good understanding), RESTRICTED EASILY by applying some such kind of force from different sides or by different ways that I observed and expressed about in above statements.

GIRLS LACKING THESE QUALITIES, tabhi unki thread par aake kisi ne ladkon ki tarah unhe samjhane ki koshish nahin ki jitna peeche ladkon ke pada jaa raha hai.

LET THEM ALSO SPEAK THE TRUTH LIKE U GIRLS OR THE SUPPORTERS OF GIRLS FEELING WHAT THEY WRITING/EXPRESSING IS A TRUTH. Or put you same statements at girls' thread also. Kam se kam ladkiyon ko to ye baat sochni chahiye, what they proving about themselves that way. SUNITA ALWAYS EXCLUDED from these things.....till date I never seen her standing with any biasness. Lot many other sensible and mature ladies and other worthy members like her to call out.

That's all I wanted to say.

Nishantrathi82
November 30th, 2008, 12:49 PM
For the first time I can't resist myself to express my views as per the title of the thread....i.e.above title of my post.

Though I already stated at the thread of boys' opinions that for me its a case specific and very personal. I can write about their good/bad, strong/weak, humble/rude, Straight/restricted, etc. kind of nature..but, this time I just want to write about the one thing only.........

I've gone through both of these thread to find the attitudes at both sides. I liked to read many responses and just given a glance at few to know a little. Though its not a matter to be discussed so seriously, but as per the meaning of the forum DISCUSSIONS.....we people are provided complete freedom to talk about anything under the sun keeping in mind the Jatland policy.

After going through both of these threads one thing I noticed that girls are still writing and writing about what they feel for jat guys but for boys some people are trying to stop them by saying that there is no use in discussing such things because difference in nature prevails everywhere be it jats or non-jats. I agree at this statement. But......Why can't they speak the same things to girls at their thread or to other people who are expressing there opinions here by repeating the same thing. Infact, few of them are reacting very different in presenting their exact views....like, saying no use of it at boys thread but writing a lot about guys at girls thread....seriously funny people they are and then few are considering them to be very great. In my opinion, this is called the political nature. I don't want to mention the names......If one wants to know, then go through both of these threads and read yourself.

So, here I wanna conclude as per my observations that JAT GUYS ALWAYS CARRY BETTER AND SWEET NATURE AS COMPARED TO JAT GIRLS B'COZ THEY CAN BE STOPPED, CONVINCED, MADE QUIET, DEFEATED (though this is not defeat but its their good understanding), RESTRICTED EASILY by applying some such kind of force from different sides or by different ways that I observed and expressed about in above statements.

GIRLS LACKING THESE QUALITIES, tabhi unki thread par aake kisi ne ladkon ki tarah unhe samjhane ki koshish nahin ki jitna peeche ladkon ke pada jaa raha hai.

LET THEM ALSO SPEAK THE TRUTH LIKE U GIRLS OR THE SUPPORTERS OF GIRLS FEELING WHAT THEY WRITING/EXPRESSING IS A TRUTH. Or put you same statements at girls' thread also. Kam se kam ladkiyon ko to ye baat sochni chahiye, what they proving about themselves that way. SUNITA ALWAYS EXCLUDED from these things.....till date I never seen her standing with any biasness. Lot many other sensible and mature ladies and other worthy members like her to call out.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

dkumars
November 30th, 2008, 01:30 PM

............:)

grewalrakesh
December 23rd, 2008, 01:21 AM
manne koni bera bhai k jaatni mein k gun hoya karein...ek baat ka bera se..
jaatni jaatni e hoya kare.....wa jib kehave se ne...ki....
"AJI SUNO SO AAP MANNE GHANE AACHHE LAGO SO" to jaat kati flat ho jya se...hahahahhahahahhahahah

deepika
December 23rd, 2008, 03:43 AM
i dont know which world you live in where truth is actually not visible or may be you have come across all nice jat guys.And yes Neelam thread reads"WHAT Jat girls think of jat guys' and not' What Neelam thinks of jat girls and jat guys" Why is it for?To prove that you are a saviour who has come to rescue of guys or what?I dont like to write 300 plus words and that too all nonsense without any degree of truth in it.I have heard of a few jat army officers who beat their wives black and blue.Its such a shame.Now wot all i want to convey is if a deciplined life in defence and good education cannot change the mind set and behaviour what else can?And here i absolutely dont want to say that all jat guys are like that but yup if we make some survey i bet data wud be above 50 percent for sure.We girls are not denying that jat guys are nice also but not many in number for sure.

VivekGathwala
December 23rd, 2008, 03:53 AM
Chalo jab tum apne-aap nai THAS samjho so to koye ke kar sake sai:p

Wah bhai wah inspector lobo yaa khub kahiii

deepika
December 23rd, 2008, 03:54 AM
Indeed!i comepletely agree with you :)

kapdal
December 23rd, 2008, 04:42 AM
Deepika- I will take that bet. Any day. Not that I have any data to counter your assertion, but you are clearly making statements without any facts or logic. You say that you don't like to write 300 words of nonsense without any truth in it, but just after hearing about some jat army officers you are ready to make a judgment on the whole community? What kind of logic is that? Let's do a simple analysis. There are 2 communities- A and B. You 'hear' about 'some' wife-beaters in community A. Does that mean that 50% of that community indulges in wife-beating? Or that no one in community B indulges in it? If I take A as Jats and B as non-Jats, that's what you have done. My argument is not that some jats treat their wives badly, in fact there are quite a few of them. But it is not a jat-specific phenomenon. Even a casual observer would tell you that it is a pan-Indian trait, probably more North-Indian than South-Indian and directly proportional to the status of women in the society. You can segment the population into rural/urban, educated/uneducated, geography, economic status, caste, religion, jats/non jats, etc. I am sure you'd see much greater statistical significance for factors other than one's jat/non-jat status.

i dont know which world you live in where truth is actually not visible or may be you have come across all nice jat guys.And yes Neelam thread reads"WHAT Jat girls think of jat guys' and not' What Neelam thinks of jat girls and jat guys" Why is it for?To prove that you are a saviour who has come to rescue of guys or what?I dont like to write 300 plus words and that too all nonsense without any degree of truth in it.I have heard of a few jat army officers who beat their wives black and blue.Its such a shame.Now wot all i want to convey is if a deciplined life in defence and good education cannot change the mind set and behaviour what else can?And here i absolutely dont want to say that all jat guys are like that but yup if we make some survey i bet data wud be above 50 percent for sure.We girls are not denying that jat guys are nice also but not many in number for sure.

sunitahooda
December 23rd, 2008, 08:46 AM
You are right Deepika....in most cases FOR SURE women hide this trauma from her kids so that she doesn't feel humiliated and thinking kids will stop respecting their father.Only 50%???? haven't you been really kind to men....i would rather say it can can be an eye-opening figure like 90% or more. Most of the women just hide/keep mum just for the sake of boasting around to show off as AN IDEAL COUPLE. Last week went to meet a friend at Jind and the FACTS(not stories) of few women's life she told me were shocking. And here i dont want to put all those women to SHAME by calling their lives miseries A STORY as it takes a heart STRONGER than a STONE to go through the traumas, which people easily term A STORY:o

devdahiya
December 23rd, 2008, 08:53 AM
You are right Deepika....in most cases FOR SURE women hide this trauma from her kids so that she doesn't feel humiliated and thinking kids will stop respecting their father.Only 50%???? haven't you been really kind to men....i would rather say it can can be an eye-opening figure like 90% or more. Most of the women just hide/keep mum just for the sake of boasting around to show off as AN IDEAL COUPLE. Last week went to meet a friend at Jind and the FACTS(not stories) of few women's life she told me were shocking. And here i dont want to put all hose women to SHAME by calling their lives miseries A STORY as it takes a heart STRONGER than a STONE to go through the traumas, which people easily term A STORY:o

Sunita bebey,there are various kind of creatures on this earth....there are many who care for their lady wife more than their life and then there are a few who humiliate them each moment.Also there are a few ladies who never learn the tact of handling this delicate relationship based on trust,and carry on getting instigated by the environment and in turn ruining their well organized institution.There is that word called DESTINY.....we can never be sure as to why something happens to our lives....that element of truth is beyond our catch.Dukh-sukh,badtamizziyan,izzat,pyar,hamdardi,dard.sikve-shikayat and much more goes on and on in our lives...a unique life...different for every individual......so different and so bizarre so to say.

dkumars
December 23rd, 2008, 04:04 PM

Agreed word by word... Damn true ;)

ssgoyat
December 23rd, 2008, 07:43 PM
मैंने आज तक जाटों के आलावा किसी और जाती में लुगाइयों को अपने खसम को पीटते नही देखा ......जो पीकर घर आते हैं

चाहे बेशक से % बहुत ही कम हो....परन्तु फ़िर भी उनकी हिम्मत काबिले तारीफ है ...

मेरी मकान मालकिन जी भर के कूट्या करे .....जे घनी पी के आ रहा हो....

अर् जे थोडी पी के आ रह्या हो, तो फेर वा कुटया करे .....:boxing

खासकर गाँव में फौज्जी ...जिनमे पीने के लत ज्यादा हो जाती है.....(फौजी कोटे में कैंटीन से मिली राशन की दारू के कारण...)

devdahiya
December 23rd, 2008, 08:28 PM
खासकर गाँव में फौज्जी ...जिनमे पीने के लत ज्यादा हो जाती है.....(फौजी कोटे में कैंटीन से मिली राशन की दारू के कारण...)

Incorrigible statement this.

vikrantsiwag
December 23rd, 2008, 08:46 PM
It doesn't depend on any Jati aur dharm or occupation as far as i've seen, Maine apne gaon me aaj tak kisi fauji(retired or serving) ko apni wife ko peette nahi dekha. Aur na hi aisa hai ki Jat hi aisa karte hain......It happens at some point or other in each community/religion, be it Muslim, Hindu or others....

rkumar
December 23rd, 2008, 09:06 PM
I never realised that this thread will be completing almost the full term of this great " Jat Parliament".... LOL...lagge raho dosto....

RK^2

deepika
December 23rd, 2008, 11:13 PM
Mr Dalal i gave Army Officers' exmaple coz they are considered to be in the most polished and disciplined profession if u have read my reply.Ofcourse same is the case with jats in other professions also.And most of them are like that as i said.Maine ache jat log bhi dekhe hai par percentage kam hai.Aur rahi baat bet ki toh aap chup hi rahe toh acha hai kyunki asal me data collect karo toh shayad 70+ na pahuch jaye.I have grown up with all jat ppl around.Bet lene ke liye aap kaise tayyar ho?E k baat batayenge please ki apki gali ki koi bhi jat lady aapke paas aake kabhi aapko bolegi ki usko uske pati ne ghar me maara?Ladies share their pain with other ladies or girls close to them.Koi aurat nai chahti ki uska ghar tute issliye most of them keep mum and tolerate tht cruel behaviour.Aur mai woh bol rahi hu jo maine aaj tak observe kiya hai.Abb iske baad i dont care if u agree with tht or not coz i have given my views which were required for this thread.Wotever i have said is true.U are not a female so ofcourse jat ladies in ur neighbour will never discuss,abt her getting beaten by her husband,with you.Most of the ladies dont reveal it coz they care abt the family.Now i will try to throw some light on why "SOME" jat girls want to get married to someone out of their caste.First reason is that they come across some victim ladies since childhood.So they make a notion that jat guys become cruel husbands (which is true to some extent in many cases also).Secondly educated girls want more of a friend instead of a dominating husband so they are a little apprehensive abt getting married to jat guys thinking that what if they also meet the same fate like any of her known victim lady did.Last but absolutely not the least that we human beings crave for something new and to bring abt some changes and tht's why so many inventions have been made in the past right from stoneman's age.So girls being curious abt the guy from other caste or country,be it his culture,behaviour,education etc.I hope i have tried enough putting my views into words to explain why Jat girls dont like to get married to jat guys

Deepika- I will take that bet. Any day. Not that I have any data to counter your assertion, but you are clearly making statements without any facts or logic. You say that you don't like to write 300 words of nonsense without any truth in it, but just after hearing about some jat army officers you are ready to make a judgment on the whole community? What kind of logic is that? Let's do a simple analysis. There are 2 communities- A and B. You 'hear' about 'some' wife-beaters in community A. Does that mean that 50% of that community indulges in wife-beating? Or that no one in community B indulges in it? If I take A as Jats and B as non-Jats, that's what you have done. My argument is not that some jats treat their wives badly, in fact there are quite a few of them. But it is not a jat-specific phenomenon. Even a casual observer would tell you that it is a pan-Indian trait, probably more North-Indian than South-Indian and directly proportional to the status of women in the society. You can segment the population into rural/urban, educated/uneducated, geography, economic status, caste, religion, jats/non jats, etc. I am sure you'd see much greater statistical significance for factors other than one's jat/non-jat status.

ygulia
December 24th, 2008, 04:53 AM
Mr Dalal i have tried enough putting my views into words to explain why Jat girls dont like to get married to jat guys

Ms. Singroha,
There may be approx. 15M jats in India. You may be knowing, let us say 1500 or to be on higher side 3000. You have drawn your conclussions from the life of these 3000 persons and applied those results to the whole population of jats. 3000 is just 0.02% of the jats population. The strata of people you observed may not be homogeneous to give true results. For example, if we survey only south Delhi for prosperity, can you apply that results to whole country that people of India are rich. Do you think what you saw and observed in your life will give a clear picture of the community?

I will say that we might have seen or observed unfair treatment towards women in our community that does not mean you replicate the results of your own observation to the community as a whole.
Thanks.

kapdal
December 24th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Ms. Deepika, I am sorry, but you didn't get the point. I have absolutely no issues if you don't want to get married to a Jat. You are a free citizen of a free country (assuming you are Indian), and are free to do whatever you want. But what you are doing in your analysis is using stereotypes (Army Officers are most polished/disciplined, Jats are cruel and dominating). And the problem with stereotypes is that they are often wrong. If you read my post again and if you care a wee bit about logical analysis, you'd know where you are wrong. I don't deny that you know of many Jat ladies who get beaten up by their husband. But then I know about Brahman/Gujjar/Thakur/Surd ladies who are abused by their husbands. Does that mean that all members of those caste are abusive as well? And you can find army officers from other castes as well who beat their wives. Honestly, if you take each example as a rule, then you won't have any guy left to get married to (As you can find atleast one- probably many more- person in each community of India who beats his wife).

The issue has much more to do with education, status of women, one's surroundings and exposure to new ideas. I would imagine most of your examples are middle-aged or older people. Those guys grew up in a different world. In our generation, such incidents should be lower. Of course, there would still be wife-beaters around, but they are not specifically present in Jats (The most developed countries have their share as well).

As for marriage, that was not the topic of the thread. However, since you mentioned it, I must say that I found your reasons to be a bit silly. Not the decision, as that's your inalienable right, but just the reasons you used.Like quenching curiosity one. Marriage is not a meal you are going to try. It is going to stick with you for the life time (assuming that's the plan). And plus if you are really so curious, one guy will have only one caste, one behavior, one culture and one country- your experience would be restricted to just one. Curiosity is never quenched by one. For a happy marriage, there can't be a generic solution like marry a jat or don't marry a jat. As marriage has very little to with the caste, and much more to do with the individuals. The individual you desire may not be a Jat. But doesn't mean that he can not be a Jat as a rule.

Mr Dalal i gave Army Officers' exmaple coz they are considered to be in the most polished and disciplined profession if u have read my reply.Ofcourse same is the case with jats in other professions also.And most of them are like that as i said.Maine ache jat log bhi dekhe hai par percentage kam hai.Aur rahi baat bet ki toh aap chup hi rahe toh acha hai kyunki asal me data collect karo toh shayad 70+ na pahuch jaye.I have grown up with all jat ppl around.Bet lene ke liye aap kaise tayyar ho?E k baat batayenge please ki apki gali ki koi bhi jat lady aapke paas aake kabhi aapko bolegi ki usko uske pati ne ghar me maara?Ladies share their pain with other ladies or girls close to them.Koi aurat nai chahti ki uska ghar tute issliye most of them keep mum and tolerate tht cruel behaviour.Aur mai woh bol rahi hu jo maine aaj tak observe kiya hai.Abb iske baad i dont care if u agree with tht or not coz i have given my views which were required for this thread.Wotever i have said is true.U are not a female so ofcourse jat ladies in ur neighbour will never discuss,abt her getting beaten by her husband,with you.Most of the ladies dont reveal it coz they care abt the family.Now i will try to throw some light on why "SOME" jat girls want to get married to someone out of their caste.First reason is that they come across some victim ladies since childhood.So they make a notion that jat guys become cruel husbands (which is true to some extent in many cases also).Secondly educated girls want more of a friend instead of a dominating husband so they are a little apprehensive abt getting married to jat guys thinking that what if they also meet the same fate like any of her known victim lady did.Last but absolutely not the least that we human beings crave for something new and to bring abt some changes and tht's why so many inventions have been made in the past right from stoneman's age.So girls being curious abt the guy from other caste or country,be it his culture,behaviour,education etc.I hope i have tried enough putting my views into words to explain why Jat girls dont like to get married to jat guys

shweta123
December 24th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Ms. Deepika, I am sorry, but you didn't get the point. I have absolutely no issues if you don't want to get married to a Jat. You are a free citizen of a free country (assuming you are Indian), and are free to do whatever you want. But what you are doing in your analysis is using stereotypes (Army Officers are most polished/disciplined, Jats are cruel and dominating). And the problem with stereotypes is that they are often wrong. If you read my post again and if you care a wee bit about logical analysis, you'd know where you are wrong. I don't deny that you know of many Jat ladies who get beaten up by their husband. But then I know about Brahman/Gujjar/Thakur/Surd ladies who are abused by their husbands. Does that mean that all members of those caste are abusive as well? And you can find army officers from other castes as well who beat their wives. Honestly, if you take each example as a rule, then you won't have any guy left to get married to (As you can find atleast one- probably many more- person in each community of India who beats his wife).

The issue has much more to do with education, status of women, one's surroundings and exposure to new ideas. I would imagine most of your examples are middle-aged or older people. Those guys grew up in a different world. In our generation, such incidents should be lower. Of course, there would still be wife-beaters around, but they are not specifically present in Jats (The most developed countries have their share as well).

As for marriage, that was not the topic of the thread. However, since you mentioned it, I must say that I found your reasons to be a bit silly. Not the decision, as that's your inalienable right, but just the reasons you used.Like quenching curiosity one. Marriage is not a meal you are going to try. It is going to stick with you for the life time (assuming that's the plan). And plus if you are really so curious, one guy will have only one caste, one behavior, one culture and one country- your experience would be restricted to just one. Curiosity is never quenched by one. For a happy marriage, there can't be a generic solution like marry a jat or don't marry a jat. As marriage has very little to with the caste, and much more to do with the individuals. The individual you desire may not be a Jat. But doesn't mean that he can not be a Jat as a rule.
An applaudable post ! :)

Nicely knitted words and the ideas therein. I am also of the same opinion that every individual is different and we can never bind someone's personality in the realms of caste, profession, nationality or the likes.

Deepika cant also be said to be wrong though. She is right on the basis of what she must have witnessed around. After all we all carry our experiences and they turn up into opinions, and we are here to just see the same matter in various lights !

But to add a point, I think wife beating is more at the place where the women isnt brave enough to speak up in a bold way, or where she accepts it as an inherent attribute of womenhood or where she keeps mum waiting for the things to be sorted on their own. And the most important thing is that this all is situational !

ajaysinghkundu
December 24th, 2008, 06:31 PM

Dear Deepika ji, its not a very big thing to beat anyone. And that too for a JAT!!! as you would find that most of people who give lives for the country are JATS!!! So it is clear that a person who can be brave at that level would not feel a bit proud on beating his wife... If human beats another human he does not have to be JAT for that. There may be thaousands of such cases but we do not care for that. We care about such incedents when they are close to us...and if they are close they are with JATS!! because we live in that community.

The times have really changed and I do not feel that this statement is really valid now....as JATS are among the best people in every field....and best people are really best....If you have that data looking at the past...this would have been the case in every community as education and civilisation was at it least. Today the JAT girls are emerging so well in every field, it would not have taken place if their parents would have been insensible.

Or if really its the case.......please tell me a community where INCIDENTS dont happen????

ajaysinghkundu
December 24th, 2008, 06:33 PM
An applaudable post ! :)

Nicely knitted words and the ideas therein. I am also of the same opinion that every individual is different and we can never bind someone's personality in the realms of caste, profession, nationality or the likes.

Deepika cant also be said to be wrong though. She is right on the basis of what she must have witnessed around. After all we all carry our experiences and they turn up into opinions, and we are here to just see the same matter in various lights !

But to add a point, I think wife beating is more at the place where the women isnt brave enough to speak up in a bold way, or where she accepts it as an inherent attribute of womenhood or where she keeps mum waiting for the things to be sorted on their own. And the most important thing is that this all is situational !

Shweta....I fully agree to your words. Nice conclusion!!!

Samarkadian
December 24th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Sunita bebey,there are various kind of creatures on this earth....there are many who care for their lady wife more than their life and then there are a few who humiliate them each moment.Also there are a few ladies who never learn the tact of handling this delicate relationship based on trust,and carry on getting instigated by the environment and in turn ruining their well organized institution.There is that word called DESTINY.....we can never be sure as to why something happens to our lives....that element of truth is beyond our catch.Dukh-sukh,badtamizziyan,izzat,pyar,hamdardi,dard.sikve-shikayat and much more goes on and on in our lives...a unique life...different for every individual......so different and so bizarre so to say.

Infact, few wise words Sir.

It would be sexist if considered only from one gender's view.Male-bashing isn't really new to modern world nor wife-beating.Feminist often meow around with their typical equality cry.Infact they create more of difference between men and woman.Most of the laws in constitution favours females and social convention as well. Jat and Jatnis are not super-human with 2.5 hands and extra brains.Both of them are different.It doesnt mean that Men are superior and women are inferior.Man is natural leader and woman is natural nurture and support. They belong to same species but exist as two sub-species.Naturally, men are aggressive and women are submissive, all due to biological reasons.One behaves overtly and another covertly.One makes his principles on his logics and another builds a life on emotions/feelings.It would be foolish to expect absolute here. Now for both there are social conventions to live together as in institution called marriage. Which infact is the marriage of two egos, be it arranged, forced or love.Can't escape the ego part.

Question arises 'When, How and What' make this EGO in to wife beating,Male-bashing and ultimately smart payment to lawyers for their respective ego to get rid off the marriage officialy.No Man would have a dream and just start giving spicy rahpates to his wife and no woman would open her mouth to any third party about her miseries.What causes a dispute between couples and what is the set boundery for both is important.What, Why n How should be considered first rather than he or she.Obviously, life is not an easy cake to enjoy.

Question arises again: What is missing in fastly educated jat populous, that cases of ruined relationships, divorces are on all time high? Why even after a reasonable good career, men and women are failing in the most cherised and important part of life.? Are their foundation of MAN HOOD, WOMANHOOD, PARENTHOOD not strong enough to carry on a relationship? From where this things starts? Yes they get started from first man and woman of one child's life i.e Father and mother.

Like 30 years back or all the era before 30 years back, roles were uniquely and naturally divides as per survival instinct.i.e Man hunts and woman Nurtures.Boys were raised to be MAN and girls were raised to be WOMAN for upcoming life.Nowadays this seems imbalanced a bit or more, Boys and girls are taught to have a career first. THis consumes more than quarter of life of each.Parents too feels proud about career is settled but alas! bad news comes around when they see that their Newton/Einsteen/Madam Curie has failed miserably in the main department of life.i.e a responsible MANHOOD and WOMANHOOD. Beginning of failure starts from the root which is growing up. Growing up among strong parent role model makes a boy or girl in to successful Man n Woman in their respective lives. Hardly any jat parent would be teaching their kids about emotional strength as the most powerfull tool to be successful in life.Earlier mothers first used to teach their daughters about housewife's role. Now? Result is divorce in most cases.Same applies to boys.

Rest are just speculations regarding Who says What to Whom.

Nevertheless, whenever there is imbalance in natural role of man and woman, there would be not so good results.So it is respective duties of Boys n girls to embrace their nature fully rather than being careeristic robots.

deepika
December 24th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Right Mr. Gulia,I may be knowing only say 0.02% Jats and m sure u must be knowing remaining 98.08% jats as u are staying abroad :D....NO wonders u are doing wot opposition party does hahaha.O.k lets u one thing start from south delhi or north delhi or wotever part u feel like and ask all the guys all over india that wot they think of jat guys....i hope now you would not come up with some silly logic that may be all jat girls have portrayed jat guys like that all over India or i say world.

Ms. Singroha,
There may be approx. 15M jats in India. You may be knowing, let us say 1500 or to be on higher side 3000. You have drawn your conclussions from the life of these 3000 persons and applied those results to the whole population of jats. 3000 is just 0.02% of the jats population. The strata of people you observed may not be homogeneous to give true results. For example, if we survey only south Delhi for prosperity, can you apply that results to whole country that people of India are rich. Do you think what you saw and observed in your life will give a clear picture of the community?

I will say that we might have seen or observed unfair treatment towards women in our community that does not mean you replicate the results of your own observation to the community as a whole.
Thanks.

deepika
December 24th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Mr Dalal,First of all u dont have to get personal.As far as i know i haven't mentioned anywhere that i don't want to get married to a jat guy so i have no clue why r u assuming that:eek: Most probablly i will marry a jat guy only(not beacuse i think they make good husbands but i have my own reasons for that).To u it sounds like some perconcieved notion but tht's how most of the jat guys are and tht's how ppl all over world(who really know abt our community)think abt jat guys.May be u are one of those sophisticated jat guys who are not into it.And as u say here are a"LOT" of nice jat guys then do me a favour.Do find one for me...i would love to marry a "Nice jat guy" hahaha...I will really die laughing now.Anyways as i have said before and i maintain the same tht not all jat guys are like tht.Now even if u argue abt it throughout life it won't be over everrrrrrr.....

devdahiya
December 24th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Lets not make this discussion gender based.The subjectivity of any kind sends us away from the truth.And the truth is that human behavior is most complex and strange(if i can say so) No two individuals are same and the problem is further compounded by the unique desires we all have,dreams,deficiencies,comparisons,egos,greed,un controllable tongue,complexes,hunger,attitudes and what have you.No statement thus can be perfect to describe this syndrome as to why a few male have this tendency of using physical power against women and why a few female do not find adjustment in a particular environment ( ill treatment of female at large since ages not withstanding}........It is very difficult TO STOP THIS NONSENSE COMPLETELY as it is impossible to analyze the behavior of each individual on this planet as there is an independent life in the four wall of each house hold and why it happens at place A and not at place B is a tall order.

Its a very complex world and this issue is much more complex than that."GOD HAS GIVEN US CERTAIN FUNDAMENTAL ATTRIBUTES AND THEY WILL SURFACE WHEN WE LEAD A LIFE WITH SOME ONE ELSE AND WHEN WE TRAVEL THROUGH THAT ROUTE THERE HAVE TO BE CLASHES AND UNFORTUNATELY MIGHTIER WINS( SO IS THE RULE OF THIS WORLD CALLED HUMAN JUNGLE"( even if it is not acceptable or civil).....Life goes on and so go along these smaller and bigger issue.A permanent solution to all conflicting issues in this world was never found and will not be found.It boils down to individuals as to what they wish to make of their lives and how they wish to treat each other.

sanjeev_balyan
December 24th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Mr Dalal and Gulia ji, u r wasting yr time. have u not seen the signature of Deepika ji
PS- @ Deepika ji- pl dont take seriously, a wanted some humor in this hot thread.

sunitahooda
December 24th, 2008, 08:56 PM
No Sanjeev....you can utilize your time in JUDGING DEEPIKA but it'll still go wasted:Dcuz she doesn't give a damn:oI also wanted some sarcastic humor in this thread...please dont mind....m sure you wont because" You not only HAVE the MIND...You use it well":D;)
Mr Dalal and Gulia ji, u r wasting yr time. have u not seen the signature of Deepika ji
PS- @ Deepika ji- pl dont take seriously, a wanted some humor in this hot thread.

deepika
December 24th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Justnow i read ur signature!it reads tht its not enough to have a good mind but to use it well.And i can see how u r utilizing it well by reading others singature and passing comments.Ek ache mind wale aadmi ko itna faltu kaam shobha nai deta:tamatar
P.S:Please don't mind it too Sanjeev jee. I also tried my best to add 'More' humor to the thread

sanjeev_balyan
December 24th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Justnow i read ur signature!it reads tht its not enough to have a good mind but to use it well.And i can see how u r utilizing it well by reading others singature and passing comments.Ek ache mind wale aadmi ko itna faltu kaam shobha nai deta:tamatar
P.S:Please don't mind it too Sanjeev jee. I also tried my best to add 'More' humor to the thread

Thanks for more humor, there is no question to mind any thing. i started this one with same sense only and thanks for updating me about the signature that reading others signature is prohibited being a private profile part. Earlier i thought that signatures r displayed here for everyone.

VPannu
December 25th, 2008, 03:57 AM
With so many posts, one can now easily conclude that Jat girls think a lot about Jat boys:p:rock.

kapdal
December 25th, 2008, 05:44 AM
Ms. Deepika- I was not getting personal, at least that was not the intention. I had said that it is your decision who you want to marry. It is none of my business anyways. But if some girl tells me how most Jats beat their wives, and then goes ahead with 3 reasons for not marrying them, I am bloody hell going to assume that she doesn't want to get married to a Jat. And no sane person in the world can fault me for making that assumption. As earlier, you miss the logic and arguments given by me only to make blatant statements like "tht's how most of the jat guys are and tht's how ppl all over world(who really know abt our community)think abt jat guys". No logic, no evidence. Should we treat you as bhgawaan ka awtaar and just take your words at face value?

I hope you atleast see the utter lack of coherence between your believes and your actions. You find so many faults with Jat guys but still in all likelihood, you would marry one of them. That's like a chicken falling in love with the butcher. I remember reading somewhere about 4 categories of people (No prizes for guessing which category you are in :D:D)

One who knows not and knows not that he knows not is ignorant.Ignore him.

One who knows not and knows that he knows not is simple.Teach him.

One who knows and knows not that he knows is sleeping. Wake him.

One who knows and knows that he knows is wise. Learn from him.

Mr Dalal,First of all u dont have to get personal.As far as i know i haven't mentioned anywhere that i don't want to get married to a jat guy so i have no clue why r u assuming that:eek: Most probablly i will marry a jat guy only(not beacuse i think they make good husbands but i have my own reasons for that).To u it sounds like some perconcieved notion but tht's how most of the jat guys are and tht's how ppl all over world(who really know abt our community)think abt jat guys.May be u are one of those sophisticated jat guys who are not into it.And as u say here are a"LOT" of nice jat guys then do me a favour.Do find one for me...i would love to marry a "Nice jat guy" hahaha...I will really die laughing now.Anyways as i have said before and i maintain the same tht not all jat guys are like tht.Now even if u argue abt it throughout life it won't be over everrrrrrr.....

poonamchaudhary
December 25th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Every person in this world has his/her own perception about things and people. There is nothing wrong with that. Our perceptions are shaped by our experiences which are limited to our own sphere of life. When we share our views about something then these perceptions come into picture and we try to make judgements on the basis of these narrow perceptions. But we all are prone to fall into this trap. If someone passes such biased statements then we must desist from sounding punitive. Lets refrain from it. These threads are subjective in nature and invite people to come up with their own views. Let them do that. A judgement passed here by anyone doesnt stand as a universal law applicable to all. Respecting others opinion and expressing one's own should be the way to go. At the same time we must be responsible enough to realise what kind of words we are using and what kind of views we are expressing.

Jats too are humans and possess the same kind of human attributes as other communities possess. What jat boys are like or what jat girls are like is not much different from what boys are like or what girls are like. If men beat their wives then its not just Jat men who do so rather it cuts across the barriers of communities and can be seen in men in general. Lets refrain from passing sexist remarks. We are being gender biased here which may take the whole discussion in the wrong direction.

deepika
December 25th, 2008, 11:31 AM
There u are!Mr. Dalal if i was being polite it doesn't mean that i can't use rude remarks(if provoked).Secondly its not just me who thinks that way most of the jat girls think that way.I am not any bhagwan ka awataar or something but i am sure u are also not one right?So we also can't take ur words at face value:D As far as category is concerned u also fall in one of these and m sure u also know in which one :D And one more thing u r talking of evidences m sure u have got lot of evidences and logics to prove tht i am wrong.Fine then u prove to us.I am not some bhagwaan ka avtar but u,for sure,think tht u are head of JAT GUYS ASSOCIATION...who is doing every bit to show tht jat guys r the best.As far as marrying to jat guy is concerned call it wotever but girl is not only a female she has a lot of roles to play a daughter,a sister and many more so jat parents ofcourse will wish their daughter to get married to jat guy.So a chicken falling for butcher thing doesn't really apply to me.Though i din't want to reveal my reason for considering jat guys for wedding but ur weird remark forced me to write tht one.And hey i am surpried u just know abt only four categories:eek:

Ms. Deepika- I was not getting personal, at least that was not the intention. I had said that it is your decision who you want to marry. It is none of my business anyways. But if some girl tells me how most Jats beat their wives, and then goes ahead with 3 reasons for not marrying them, I am bloody hell going to assume that she doesn't want to get married to a Jat. And no sane person in the world can fault me for making that assumption. As earlier, you miss the logic and arguments given by me only to make blatant statements like "tht's how most of the jat guys are and tht's how ppl all over world(who really know abt our community)think abt jat guys". No logic, no evidence. Should we treat you as bhgawaan ka awtaar and just take your words at face value?

I hope you atleast see the utter lack of coherence between your believes and your actions. You find so many faults with Jat guys but still in all likelihood, you would marry one of them. That's like a chicken falling in love with the butcher. I remember reading somewhere about 4 categories of people (No prizes for guessing which category you are in :D:D)

One who knows not and knows not that he knows not is ignorant.Ignore him.

One who knows not and knows that he knows not is simple.Teach him.

One who knows and knows not that he knows is sleeping. Wake him.

One who knows and knows that he knows is wise. Learn from him.

vikrantsiwag
December 25th, 2008, 12:05 PM
As far as marrying to jat guy is concerned call it wotever but girl is not only a female she has a lot of roles to play a daughter,a sister and many more so jat parents ofcourse will wish their daughter to get married to jat guy.

I completely can't understand what u r trying to say here Deepika. Can u kindly elaborate this line a little more??

kapdal
December 25th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Deepika- I never asked my words to be taken at face value. I gave some arguments based on logic in my previous posts, which you never bothered to reply. Instead you kept on repeating your perceptions. I NEVER said or even implied that Jat guys are the best (that was not even the debate, was it?). I was just trying my best to approach the debate a bit rationally. But you can only take the camel to water, you can't make it drink it. I am not going to argue with you on this further.

There u are!Mr. Dalal if i was being polite it doesn't mean that i can't use rude remarks(if provoked).Secondly its not just me who thinks that way most of the jat girls think that way.I am not any bhagwan ka awataar or something but i am sure u are also not one right?So we also can't take ur words at face value:D As far as category is concerned u also fall in one of these and m sure u also know in which one :D And one more thing u r talking of evidences m sure u have got lot of evidences and logics to prove tht i am wrong.Fine then u prove to us.I am not some bhagwaan ka avtar but u,for sure,think tht u are head of JAT GUYS ASSOCIATION...who is doing every bit to show tht jat guys r the best.As far as marrying to jat guy is concerned call it wotever but girl is not only a female she has a lot of roles to play a daughter,a sister and many more so jat parents ofcourse will wish their daughter to get married to jat guy.So a chicken falling for butcher thing doesn't really apply to me.Though i din't want to reveal my reason for considering jat guys for wedding but ur weird remark forced me to write tht one.And hey i am surpried u just know abt only four categories:eek:

jyotikohar
December 25th, 2008, 04:02 PM

:)bebe ...........apne ghar aalye JAT ae sain koisa bahri jaati ka nahi..............:Darr koi tarif nahi kari saachi saachi baat likhi hai ..............mere tae aaj tayi samjh nahi aaya akk jat chore/man kise hon sain...................ye teen ghane close tae dekhe sain arr teenu nyare nyare ................so main tae katti kardi confusion me sun:confused::confused::confused::confused:

mamtadg
December 25th, 2008, 05:26 PM
if it comes to jat boys ................ Woow is the word..........

sunitahooda
December 25th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Confuse manna hoya kar baat-baat pai....manne bi teenu ke barey mai kittey uppaar si likh di hai:D Arr aur to chahe kisse bi hon par Darpokk kati na hellya jaa:o
:)bebe ...........apne ghar aalye JAT ae sain koisa bahri jaati ka nahi..............:Darr koi tarif nahi kari saachi saachi baat likhi hai ..............mere tae aaj tayi samjh nahi aaya akk jat chore/man kise hon sain...................ye teen ghane close tae dekhe sain arr teenu nyare nyare ................so main tae katti kardi confusion me sun:confused::confused::confused::confused:

sumitsehrawat
December 25th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Woow? Im sorry ye kya hota hai? I hope aapne second "w" mistype nahi kiya hai "f" ki jageh... hehehe :D:D!!

if it comes to jat boys ................ Woow is the word..........

deepika
December 25th, 2008, 08:01 PM
If u can't understand it then its of no use even if i try to elaborate.I think its really simple and even a dumb person can understand what i actually want to convey

I completely can't understand what u r trying to say here Deepika. Can u kindly elaborate this line a little more??

devdahiya
December 25th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Yo tei kassuta MAHALL sa chhidd gya haddei.......ibb ke ho iss baat ka? Donnun kammal sein chhore bi arr chhori bi.......Mannei tei jat chhoriyan tein aachhi aur chhori konya paai iss duniya mein.........God bless our girls.

vikrantsiwag
December 25th, 2008, 08:11 PM
If u can't understand it then its of no use even if i try to elaborate.I think its really simple and even a dumb person can understand what i actually want to convey

""As far as marrying to jat guy is concerned call it wotever but girl is not only a female she has a lot of roles to play a daughter,a sister and many more so jat parents ofcourse will wish their daughter to get married to jat guy.""

What is wrong yaar, i was not trying to demean u or anything. I simply couldn't get the meaning of this line, and asked u. I couldn't get why jat parents have to marry their girl to a jat boy if she has many roles to play. Where is the connection???.....and does it really prove my dumbness??

sunitahooda
December 25th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Yaar tu koshish ka kai to dekh ek bai...kerra aaye ja samajh:D

deepika
December 25th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I thought the title of the thread was "How jat girls think of jat guys".I also shared my views regarding that.Now why the hell do i need to answer that why girls think that way or if its true or not.I dont undersand why some 'SMART' ppl want to put their logics and all when its absolutely not required coz this thread is regarding the views of jat girls towards guys and not abt the degree of truth in it.Then ofcourse i wud be projected as a 'SNOBBISH THING':eek:

deepika
December 25th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Mr Dalal even if u bang ur head against wall a million times still u can't change the real scenario.What logics are u talking abt by the way?there are so many issues where logics don't hold good so please don't try your scientistic ways here.Its absolutely not related to econimics or science.I never said tht abusive husbands are found only in our community.But guys in our community are infamous for those reasons.Now lets talk abt notion.According to you notions are baseless and don't have any truth within.For instance a few known notions are:
1.Muslims are the most cruel human beings.
2.Baniyas are misers and coward.
3.Sardars are goodhearted ppl
These all are notions and if u will say that these notions are not true then i will definitely find this statement ridiculous.Notions are made not only by observing a few people,its always based on the traits and attitude ppl within a particular religion or community has.Ofcourse not everyone will have the same traits some may be completely oppostie to the notions they are often related to(exceptions are always there).So now anything else u have to say abt ur so called "LOGIC"

Deepika- I never asked my words to be taken at face value. I gave some arguments based on logic in my previous posts, which you never bothered to reply. Instead you kept on repeating your perceptions. I NEVER said or even implied that Jat guys are the best (that was not even the debate, was it?). I was just trying my best to approach the debate a bit rationally. But you can only take the camel to water, you can't make it drink it. I am not going to argue with you on this further.

deepika
December 25th, 2008, 08:58 PM
I am extremely sorry coz i thought u r trying to insult me with tht statemnt.I apologize:p....O.k now coming back to my statement.i meant tht a girl has lot of roles to play be it of a daughter,a sister and later on wife and mother and a lot more.Jat parents expect their daughter to get married to a jat guy.So every good daughter will do what her parents wish her to do.She has to look upon lot of ppl for making all important decisions in life.I hope not its easy to understand:)

""As far as marrying to jat guy is concerned call it wotever but girl is not only a female she has a lot of roles to play a daughter,a sister and many more so jat parents ofcourse will wish their daughter to get married to jat guy.""

What is wrong yaar, i was not trying to demean u or anything. I simply couldn't get the meaning of this line, and asked u. I couldn't get why jat parents have to marry their girl to a jat boy if she has many roles to play. Where is the connection???.....and does it really prove my dumbness??

vikrantsiwag
December 25th, 2008, 11:00 PM
I am extremely sorry coz i thought u r trying to insult me with tht statemnt.I apologize:p....O.k now coming back to my statement.i meant tht a girl has lot of roles to play be it of a daughter,a sister and later on wife and mother and a lot more.Jat parents expect their daughter to get married to a jat guy.So every good daughter will do what her parents wish her to do.She has to look upon lot of ppl for making all important decisions in life.I hope not its easy to understand:)

yeah, i got now what u were trying to say(i'm relieved after all as i had started to doubt my IQ and was thinking to buy a bottle of sona chandi Chyavanprash tomorrow:D:D), Earlier ur statement didn't mean wht u explained now thats why i was confused as it wasn't fitting anywhere.
Aur itni jaldi ukhda mat karo, dekh bhi liya karo koi kya kahna chaah raha hai.....:):rock

kapdal
December 26th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Deepika- I had rested the argument from my side. So please don't provoke me further...:D. Since you are implicitly admitting that your arguments are beyond the realm of logic and are based on pre-conceived notions, I have nothing further to say pn this topic. I do have lots to say about "LOGIC" (Wondering why you put it in caps and quotes, it is not some alien trait, it is found in lots of human beings), but I am not going to waste my energy on someone who doesn't believe in it (should the person be called illogical?). As for the other pre-conceived notions you seem to strongly believe in (numbered 1, 2 and 3), I disagree completely, but again there is no point discussing them, is there? You won't believe in logic, I won't believe in anything else. But can't resist myself from making a small point about notions. Britishers held the notion that Indians were uncivilized and uncouth (while proving the opposite during their stay here). Many men hold the notion that women are always inferior in all respects (I hope you don't believe that one ;)). The whole world believed that American house prices can only go up (Leading to the worst recession in a century). And the mother of all notions- earth is flat, which was believed so much that people who provided logic against it were persecuted by those who didn't believe in "scientistic ways".

Mr Dalal even if u bang ur head against wall a million times still u can't change the real scenario.What logics are u talking abt by the way?there are so many issues where logics don't hold good so please don't try your scientistic ways here.Its absolutely not related to econimics or science.I never said tht abusive husbands are found only in our community.But guys in our community are infamous for those reasons.Now lets talk abt notion.According to you notions are baseless and don't have any truth within.For instance a few known notions are:
1.Muslims are the most cruel human beings.
2.Baniyas are misers and coward.
3.Sardars are goodhearted ppl
These all are notions and if u will say that these notions are not true then i will definitely find this statement ridiculous.Notions are made not only by observing a few people,its always based on the traits and attitude ppl within a particular religion or community has.Ofcourse not everyone will have the same traits some may be completely oppostie to the notions they are often related to(exceptions are always there).So now anything else u have to say abt ur so called "LOGIC"

deepika
December 26th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Mr.Dalal u say you won't comment futher but still keep on doing that:DYou can stop it here as its not really required out of u.It wasn't even required in the first place(if u go by the title of the thread:D)but then its o.k :cool:

Deepika- I had rested the argument from my side. So please don't provoke me further...:D. Since you are implicitly admitting that your arguments are beyond the realm of logic and are based on pre-conceived notions, I have nothing further to say pn this topic. I do have lots to say about "LOGIC" (Wondering why you put it in caps and quotes, it is not some alien trait, it is found in lots of human beings), but I am not going to waste my energy on someone who doesn't believe in it (should the person be called illogical?). As for the other pre-conceived notions you seem to strongly believe in (numbered 1, 2 and 3), I disagree completely, but again there is no point discussing them, is there? You won't believe in logic, I won't believe in anything else. But can't resist myself from making a small point about notions. Britishers held the notion that Indians were uncivilized and uncouth (while proving the opposite during their stay here). Many men hold the notion that women are always inferior in all respects (I hope you don't believe that one ;)). The whole world believed that American house prices can only go up (Leading to the worst recession in a century). And the mother of all notions- earth is flat, which was believed so much that people who provided logic against it were persecuted by those who didn't believe in "scientistic ways".

vivektaliyan
December 27th, 2008, 01:16 PM

Bhai Maan gaye thare logic ko....:p:p:p

Ar deepika ji eb bas karo ji....:boxing

AmitGahlawat
December 31st, 2008, 04:58 PM
k farak paddey hai we k soche hain:p