PDA

View Full Version : Parting is such a sweet sorrow ...

dayvraj
July 20th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Any member here have experience of having to part and say final goodbyes to very first sweet love...

Did you cry ?

Have you been able to get over her/him ?

Now married or in another relationship, do you still wish to be with her/him ?

It was like 6 months before I left for US..and in a way, that was the prime reason, why I wanted to leave India. Won't go into the reasons, but we just had to part our ways...inspite of she living at a 10 minutes distance from my house. She had tears in her eyes. Tears which grew to sobs. I was quiet all the time. We shook hands and said goodbye. I watched for a long time, as her Maruti disappeared around the corner. Her eyes never left the rear view mirror. I came back home and slept. Only to wake up at around 3.00 am with a heavy head. That was the time I cried. It still brings a up a knot in my throat when I think of that day.

rkumar
July 20th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Yes indeed my fried..but true lovers rarely part and vice verse if they part, I will put question mark on their love..Most of us have some or the other such encounters in our lives. wounds heal, but scars remain to look at. Once I wrote a sher on this;

''Love is lind because if one keeps the eyes open, it will not be love, but a deal''.

Love is the most written human emotion and still the least understood my friend...

Rajendra

rksehrawat
July 20th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Some people are emotional by nature. I had the personal experience. Once I was attending the marriage of my sardar friend. At the time of departure, the bride started crying. It went for a few minutes, after which the whole scenario changed when the bridegroom (my sardar friend) started crying because he could not see his bride crying and everybody was urging him not to cry. On some other occasion, my motorbike slipped in rain and I got injured. After getting home I was cleaning my wounds with detol when this sardar friend suddenly arrived and seeing me injured started crying like a child. I had to put detol aside to make him not to cry. Some people are like that only.

rkumar
July 20th, 2004, 06:25 PM
r.k. sehrawat (Jul 20, 2004 08:39 a.m.):
Some people are emotional by nature. I had the personal experience. Once I was attending the marriage of my sardar friend. At the time of departure, the bride started crying. It went for a few minutes, after which the whole scenario changed when the bridegroom (my sardar friend) started crying because he could not see his bride crying and everybody was urging him not to cry. On some other occasion, my motorbike slipped in rain and I got injured. After getting home I was cleaning my wounds with detol when this sardar friend suddenly arrived and seeing me injured started crying like a child. I had to put detol aside to make him not to cry. Some people are like that only.

Correct...This reminds me of a joke...there was this man in a village who used to cry whenever any girl used to get married and leave village. This started sending wrong message to the larki's sasural walas..all thinking that the girl might have been involved with that man..Facing this problem everyone in the village decided to ask him not to weep and on doing so he would get one rupee. The man agreed. Next time when some's wedding was to take place, he got his one rupee in advance. Hoever, when girl was leaving, he could not stop crying. He threw the one rupee coint at the face of girl's father saying ki''yeh le upna ek rupyaa aur mere se nahi ruka jattaa bhai...and started crying....hahahahaha

Rajendra

jagmohan
July 21st, 2004, 12:26 PM
Coming to the main question. Yes, one has had a number of experiences that evoke emotions. Crying is also an emotion and some people cry easily while some don't.

Of course, if you truly love someone (parents, brother/sister, friends, girl/boy friend) and part ways, it can be devastating. But then what Rajender Ji said about love is also correct.

But sometimes one also cries seeings others in pain. Just few days back a very close friend of my son died by drowning in a dam near Mumbai, where he had gone for picnic with his college. He was just 19 years and a loveable character. I went to his home to meet his parents. Just seeing them made me cry.

Like all humans I too have had experiences of saying good bye. Believe you me, it is very very painful. And since I have had to say good bye to someone whom I really liked and loved, the wounds are too fresh to be revisited. But then time and tide wait for no one. Remember that old song "Zindagi ke safar mein gujar jate hain jo mukam , wo, phir nahin aate..."

dayvraj
July 21st, 2004, 01:24 PM
No wonder your pal's a surd .A surd alone can be so mentisental .