PDA

View Full Version : Why dont Jats Chat

sejwal
July 24th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Dear ,

Jats are of Shy nature. That may be the cause.

Shakti

sunitasajwal
July 29th, 2004, 04:23 PM
hi

because they are ???

naveen_chaudhary
July 29th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Bhai ghani baat karengey to LATH bhi baaj jyaaga, chup hain to e thik se

dayvraj
July 29th, 2004, 08:01 PM
For jats chatting is a very advanced concept my friend .Jats barely know how to give a meaningful ie worth clicking title to a thread .

Most members here give such s tupid and meaningless title to their threads that I dont even bother to open those threads no matter how much the thread is flocked by the replies.

Also trust me never till todate and never in future will I ever doubt the wisdom behind this policy of mine even if an avatar of pluto or immanuel kant registers and posts on this site .

mbamal
July 29th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Dayvraj (Jul 29, 2004 10:31 a.m.):Also trust me never till todate and never in future will I ever doubt the wisdom behind this policy of mine even if an avatar of pluto or immanuel kant registers and posts on this site .

Why would we need Pluto or anyone else...We have you!!..Avataar of Pune@2004

srajdeep
July 30th, 2004, 03:21 AM
a

dpdagar
July 30th, 2004, 06:04 AM
"For jats chatting is a very advanced concept my friend "....

Mr Dayvraj,now u are crossing few limits...so please be careful..what u write about community...I don't care what u write about urself.
Dagar

sonalisingh
July 30th, 2004, 09:07 AM
DP, The one great thing about being a Jat is the privilege of criticising ourselves and mocking ourselves. Last time I checked, there was no one elected to be our spokesman.

Vaise, what did you have in mind if someone didn't come in line ?

D P Dagar (Jul 29, 2004 08:42 p.m.):
"For jats chatting is a very advanced concept my friend "....

Mr Dayvraj,now u are crossing few limits...so please be careful..what u write about community...I don't care what u write about urself.
Dagar

naveen_chaudhary
July 30th, 2004, 11:12 AM
In that case why don't you go and find a site where people DO know how to give a meaningful title to their threads and spare us (not so intellectuals).

Also let all of us know when your book titled 'How to Title a Thread - by DR Davyraj" is published. I would like to buy one.

Dayvraj (Jul 29, 2004 10:31 a.m.):
For jats chatting is a very advanced concept my friend .Jats barely know how to give a meaningful ie worth clicking title to a thread .

Most members here give such s tupid and meaningless title to their threads that I dont even bother to open those threads no matter how much the thread is flocked by the replies.

Also trust me never till todate and never in future will I ever doubt the wisdom behind this policy of mine even if an avatar of pluto or immanuel kant registers and posts on this site .

navingulia
July 30th, 2004, 01:40 PM
ha ha ha
Because Jats can say as many things in as many words, they dont neet to chat much.

As for davyaraj Bhai,
The day we get out of this all knowing attitude, we realise how little we know.