PDA

View Full Version : Mental Images of members here without Photographs .

dayvraj
July 30th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Ripping off an idea from one of my post in some other thread (sonali ko reply kiyaa thaa shayad ) ..

We all have been here for quite some time now. We all probably have painted a mental picture of members here ( members without pics) based on their writings, the little details we know of them etc.

How would you describe these members based on the mental images you may have created of them ??

The other part of this is that these members should then indicate whether the mental image portrayed of them is close to the actual or not.

Anybody ??

dayvraj
July 30th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Sonali... Heres how I see her .......here's how I see her:

Around 5'7", 27 years, very very thin (emaciated), long black hair, black eyes, spectacled, long nails

anujkumar
July 30th, 2004, 09:19 PM
That's a good one.

I think, everybody here has Devraj's "mental" image, pretty clear, as in it would be very very close to actual one, you have spend so much time to describe it. But you have not been here long enough, so take your time to clear other member's image a bit more, before you go.

dayvraj
July 30th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Well rounded at places, about 5'4, 190 pounds , lots of hairs at all unwanted places.. only white hair on his head.. has two long hands and two short legs (get the image?) keeps scratching his belly and somethimes head. Jumps happily if you show him a photograph of a banana, his behind might be pinkish.. needs regular stitches.. about 35 years age.

rahul_malik23
July 31st, 2004, 05:14 AM
6/10 marks for dayvraj for the image. but good try... Even for sometime i was thinking whether we met somewhere in doon or may be some other place. But i cudn't recall anything.

sonalisingh
July 31st, 2004, 01:08 PM
Title rakhte ho "...without Photographs", aur sabse pehle photo waali ki taareef karte ho, aur phir shiksha dete ho ki Jatland walon ko title choose nahin karni aati....But who is nitpicking anyways....

Chalo khair, game pasand aaya. Kinda getting late here but let me give it a shot.

[*Shame. Shame. Friday night and Sonali is writing on an internet forum. Oh Sonali tum bhi na bas!*].

I'll give my reading of you. Isn't that what you were looking for anyways ?

[*Sonali elegantly brings her left hand close to her
pretty lips and quietly clicks her fingers while gently letting off a subtle and precisely managed yawn*]

So here goes:

Jab munnae pehle haan yahde Devyu ki bhaandi aud
post padhee tae meray mathay mein nhun atka ki yoh maanus sae ya daangur. Leetur mar mar kae mhare jissa nae dholi khaal aaley ki rail bhaand de, aur apnee dhartee tae kaahed diye. Phir yo gossa yhade kukar pacche rahega. Meri samaj mein katee na aaya ki kunsay khet main khaad maada rahega ki yo jam kae likda.

Aur eeb nhun kahen laag ra sae ki Jatni bhodia layna cha sae. Bavwli turaid tae ghunay dhekay, par isste tulae tulae. Eeb iss bina bijli kay aubray tae kyun samjhave ki Jatni aaa ge tae isske bhoondee maati pitae gee. Jukar dhobi lay maugra lay maugran luthan nae dho say, nu-eh Jatni bhodia is kabeesar ki saari atkal likaad deygee. Phir apnee paati pajamee nae aur kitae silvaata haandega.

Okay...wanted to continue but I am getting tired. So gotta stop. Need my 11 hours of sleep to keep my skin "oh so fair and lovely".

Oh darn, I just realised that Dayvu doesn't know haryanvi. Aah ! Ain't that too bad ? He he he.
Now Dayvu will have to find a translator...that too after he manages to keep his "turn on" under control. He he he.

Chalo, gotta go.

PS: Dayvu, in case you do figure out what is written, this was in good humor. I guess I don't really need to say that...but still.

Dayvraj (Jul 30, 2004 11:46 a.m.):
Sonali... Heres how I see her .......here's how I see her:

Around 5'7", 27 years, very very thin (emaciated), long black hair, black eyes, spectacled, long nails

shobhitdeshwal
July 31st, 2004, 05:06 PM
So Devraj!! did you see that dare to call a lady more than 20 years of age and she bursts on you, so from now on make it sure that you never call sonali 27 years old she is just 17 man !!!
Vaise Sonali that was nice "apni paati pajamee ne kit hor silvata haandega" and "baawli tared" and what i knew was that appreciation is liked by all females but , it seems Jatnis are not in that que !! (just kiddin')

bnashier
July 31st, 2004, 06:23 PM
[quote]Sonali Singh (Jul 31, 2004 03:38 a.m.):

Bavwli turaid tae ghunay dhekay, par isste tulae tulae. Eeb eiss bina bijli kay aubray tae kyun samjhave ki Jatni aaa ge tae isske bhoondee maati pitae gee.
______

Bhai en dehati dialogue na te ghana hasa diya. Sonali ji- aapko 5 sitare (5*****). Ek bat yaad agee aur usko bataunga. Ek bar jab mein ghar gaya hua tha, mera bhateeja aapni bhodia aur bete ne le ke milne aya. Bhateje ne rat ne aapne bete ko uthaya and sochha ke isko mutta lun, kade yo guru bistar mein na mutta de. Jab us balak ne neend mein na mutta to bhateeja bola, "0 Bavwli turaid, muut le phir hum so jan ge". Only a Haryanavi can do that.

rameshlakra
August 1st, 2004, 08:00 AM
hi all
there has been too much of bickering and unpleasant exchanges in the air ;that was not the case around a year back .internet is more of bane then boon when it comes to chances of getting misinterpreted .

i would request everyone here to use it for some good to the community rather then hunting for girls ( if u do , atleast be respectful to each other and with a certain level of decency )

sonali ur jatoo was par excellence and let me congratulate u for being a role model when it comes to giving the beffiting reply .

wish all u beautiful people peace and respect

anilkc
August 1st, 2004, 08:30 AM
Hey Davyvraj, congrats!!!
Ur creativity has energised this forum and given life to otherwise dead *stupid* posts. Keep It Up 8)

dayvraj
August 3rd, 2004, 04:33 PM
PS: Dayvu, in case you do figure out what is written, this was in good humor. I guess I don't really need to say that...but still.

Yaar I wish that I had a mind to mind ,pur agar tu aise ich haryanvi may apun ko poori public kay saamne paylti rahee toh kasam say mujhe toh priapism ho jaayega.:P

Kuch toh reham kar mere haathon pay .Yeh thaakur kay haath nahin teray apne Dayvy baby kay haath hain.

I'll give my reading of you. Isn't that what you were looking for anyways ?

Cho chweet of you dawling . * MUAAAAAAH*

*blushes , moans n sighs in serendipitious ecstasy , breathes a heavy sigh of relief and then winks with his his devastatingly sexy blue eyes after feeling light and says in a husky voice YEH DIL MAANGE MORE*

YAar ib jaa apne upar likhay epistle nay angrezi may bhee translate kar day , hindi bhee chalegee meri maa , hazaar daphay paRh liyaa pur susraa ek haroop bhee pallay naa paRtaa.

dayvraj
October 1st, 2006, 12:37 AM
It's been years but haven't yet got the translation .Dunno how long will I have to wait :(

*SIGH*